THE Red Hot-Blooded Habanero...

De FayeSanchez957

Sayake Uzumaki Uchiha the daughter of the twin sister of naruto Naruko Uzumaki and Sasuke Uchiha the older si... Mais

Chapter One: A New Mission Given
Chapter Two: Is This The Place?
Sayake Uzumaki Uchiha's Information
Chapter Three: This Is Where Our Journey Begins
Chapter Four: Demon Slayer?
Chapter Five: Mt Sarigi
This Is Not An Update
Chapter Six: Sakonji Urokodaki-sensei
Chapter Seven: Tranning
Chapter Eight: Sabito And Makomo
Chapter Nine: You Two Are Ready For The Final Selection
Chapter Ten: The Final Selection
Chapter Eleven: After Seven Days
Chapter Twelve: Our Ranks
Chapter Thirteen: Family Bound
Chapter Fourteen: Our Own Steel
New Story
Chapter Fifteen: Our First Mission As A Demon Slayers
Chapter Sixteen: Swamp Demon
Chapter Seventeen: Fear Of The Demons
Chapter Eighteen: Asakusa Tokyo
Chapter Nineteen: Muzan Kibutsuji
Chapter Twenty: Demon Doctor
Chapter Twenty-One: A Red Headed Woman
Chapter Twenty-two: Meeting Zenitsu
Chapter Twenty-Three: Another Mission
Chapter Twenty-four: The Boar Head
Chapter Twenty-five: Under The Mask Is A Beautiful Face
Chapter Twenty-Six: Chaotic
Chapter Twenty-Seven: The House With A Wisteria Family Crest
Chapter Twenty-Eight: The Uchiha And Uzumaki Clan
New Book Cover
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Uzumaki's Clan Taste In Men
Chapter Thrity-One:Mount Natagumo
Chapter Thrity-Two: Lower Moon Rui
New Stories
Chapter Thrity-Three: Hand Them Over
Chapter Thrity-Four:Will You Come With Me?
Chapter Thrity-Five: We Meet Agan Water Hashira
New Story
Chapter Thrity-six: Reunited
Chapter Thirty-seven: Hashira meeting
Chapter Thrithy-eight: The Trial Of Rui and Nezuko
New story
Chapter Thrithy-nine: Will you resit?
not a chapter
Chapter Forty: Reckless Uchiha
Chapter Fourty-One: The Uchiha-hime

Chapter Thirty: Chaos In The Morning

313 12 3
De FayeSanchez957

Thrid pov:

The doctor that was checking on Sayake was shocked to see that she had already healed herself because she has a broken bone in her ribs but now it all fully healed while the three she is with was still not healed but the doctors still told her to rest for a while as they don't want anything to go wrong.

Although Sayake is a healer a doctor to be honest the student of Naruko and Tsunade even learning from Sakura she is one of the best healer the hidden leaf village has while Sakurako is the best healer back in her village no one in this world need to know that the doctor left Sayake alone as she sat still not being able to move on from the truth knowing that an Uzumaki married the demon king.

Although she doesn't blame lady Miyuki as she had fallen I love and that is a normal thing for a human being to fall in love as she knew that she knew that every being can love all she need to do is think of a plan to put an end to the demon races as the human's in this world can finally live in peace.

"I'm a ninja and I have chakra and being said that we can also have a demon blood within us were Uzumaki's after all and I believe both Miyuki and Muzan had a child." Sayake said as she muttered to herself making sure no one will know of her plan and even know what relationship they might have.

" this still scares me dattebane. "Sayake said while shaking her head but she had to make a plan she knew that this job meant death she figured it from the beginning yet she still want to protect Tanjiro, Zenitsu, Inosuke and Nezuko for them to not lose nor see someone die right in front of them.

She will do anything for them and that's a fact that both Kurama and Ahari had been dealing with for years that they had been with her after all Sayake is so much like her mother and uncle they are all selfless willing to protect those they care about not thinking about themselves at all and they knew they have to be the selfish once in order to protect them.

Even Saya and Boruto said that they are too selfless that's it's dangerous that they don't know what they might do and what they might choose to do that it always scares Saya to think of losing his big sister and mother because they wanted to protect everyone.

Sayake is a kind girl but she is to kind for her own good her they even worry for her own sake while she worries for other people her heterochromia eyes looked at the ceiling of the room she is in  having a dream with her family is nice and finding out Muzan was her ancestor still is as creapy as ever it was quite that was until she geared it.

"Nezuko-Chan!" there it is Sayake was in daze thinking about her plan but it was interrupted by what even on earth is going on in the next room but Sayake knew that it was as chaotic as before snapping out of her thoughts as she headed Zenitsu's voice calling for Nezuko and it being followed by footsteps she figured that they must be running.

"Zenitsu stop chasing her already!" she heard Tanjiro's voice "ah they are all awake now." Sayake thought while looking at the mess that was in the room before even the doctor wanted to know what this is all about but didn't asked after all it might be important to Sayake.

The red headed woman kept on listening to what was happening to the other room as she now started to fix her hair on her twin pigtails and fixing her bangs "Tan.....ji......ro!"  she headed Zenitsu hummed Tanjiro's name while Ahari and Kurama awoke but went back to sleep not wanting to deal with this chaos.

She also heared Tanjiro's voice cringing which made her more curios on what is happening in the other room as rapid footsteps continued "might as well go and see." Sayake thought as he sigh after all she knew that it might be chaos.

"Let's be friends, Tanjiro!" Zenitsu said as Sayake stop on her tracks and wonder what on earth are they doing in that room "Zenitsu, don't keep chasing us, I beg you!" Tanjiro said as the door slid open revealing to be a Sayake with her hair in a pig tails as she watched the bizarre scene right in front of her.

The Kamado siblings being chased by Zenitsu in circles that Sayake had to blink thrice just to make sure she isn't still half asleep but it was real "what is going on here, dattebane?" Sayake asked with her eyes dotted while looking at the three she didn't know if she wants to laugh or is still more confuse.

She was clueless at what was happening hearing her voice the three halted in their tracks and turn to stare at her now Sayake is confuse will she be added in the mix of this chaos too? Is what she wanted to know now there was a moment of silence when Zenitsu broke that silence with his enthusiastic voice.

"lord seventh please don't get me added in this dattebane." Sayake thought as she looked at them again but seems like she had jinx herself for calling onto her uncle "Sayake-Chan." he started running up to her in a carefree manner rather startled by his behaviour she step to the side before the yellow headed can even reach her and started running .

This was it chaos that Kurama wanted nothing to with "Sayake-Chan, Nezuko-Chan, Tanjiro!" Zenitsu called from behind for the three as they continue running around with Zenitsu chasing after them now adding Sayake to the mix of this chaos that either Zenitsu or Tanjiro started.

Meanwhile Inosuke sat outside wearing his usual boar mask and being shirtless as usual while listening to the commotion inside when his stomach growled "Man, I'm hungry." Inosuke said looking down at his toned stomach.

"pardon me sir." the old lady said approcing the boar-headed masked boy as the old lady sat beside him with a neatly folded yukata in her hands as Inosuke turned to look at her "those clothes of yours are quite soiled, I see I'll clean them for you so please wear these in the meantime, these are pleasant to the touch and quite comfortable." the old lady said as she offered Inosuke.

Inosuke looked at the old lady with a happy, fluffy feeling coursed through him at what the old lady had offered him" how does tempura for dinner sound?."the old woman said as she continue" you know something covered with batter and fried. "the  kind lovely old woman added making Inosuke fell even more happier as the fluffy feeling remained.

Meanwhile inside the room Zenitsu was still chasing after the three around the room as the three run away from him" hey wait up!"Zenitsu said as he called from behind that was when Inosuke slid the door open and screamed as he is now wearing the yukata the old woman was offering.

The chase come to an halt which Sayake can't help but want to hug Inosuke and stay thank you over and over again but that all stop when the sad boy came in and head-butted Tanjiro in the back making the burgundy headed boy cry in pain as the two ladies stood their and watch.

"wh-what was that for?" Tanjiro asked as he rub his back while both Nezuko and Sayake has a dotted eyes staring in confusion "Inosuke-kun?" Sayake said in a confuse tone in her voice as she called onto the said male not even knowing what made him go on a rampage early in the morning.

But the response that Sayake got was a loud war cry from Inosuke and the chase begone again this time it was Inosuke chasing Tanjiro and Sayake with Zenitsu not far from behind while Nezuko stood on the side line with a dotted eyes unsure of what to do "hold up! hold up!" Tanjiro yelled.

"please stop chasing us, Inosuke-kun dattebane!" Sayake yelled although she can out run them she didn't want to waste her energy as she knew they might need it in a future Mission "Tanjiro,Sayake-Chan!" Zenitsu yelled after the three.

"ah how chaotic way to start a day." Kurama said as he went back to sleep not wanting to see this once more.

Tashiro secret:

Sayake was now able to write a letter to Urokodaki

Urokodaki received the letter and him being updated on what had been going on with Sayake, Tanjiro and Nezuko

Sayake has a crow look up on Urokodaki-sensei and would report to her if he over did things

Hey guys it's been a while but here is the next chapter thank you everyone for supportinge as it really means a lot to me so thank you all so so much it means a lot to me.

We're nearing the  Mount Natagumo it's nearing for Sayake to meet Rui the near of Sayake and Giyuu to meet once more.

Will he be able to rember her or had he already forgotten?

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

12K 322 34
After defeating Kaguya and bringing Sasuke back to their village. Naruto was hailed as a hero for achieving peace which is admired by all. But when N...
25.7K 945 23
Meet Naruto Uzumaki, a normal human boy with blonde spiky hair and dazzling cerulean eyes. He has tan skin and three whisker marks on each of his che...
379 29 8
"are you okay?" "I-I wish I was" NARUTO UZUMAKI, a cheery goofball who makes everyone smile with his jokes and idiotic acts. He always wore a smile...
20.4K 493 24
(un-edited so mistakes abound!) (Being re-read and redone in bits.❤️ Thanks to everyone who reads, this old fic of mine.) kikyo Uzumaki is Naruto's t...