Abhira Family (One Shots)

By sakshikhera4581

These are one shots of the Abhira family. Not related to the original story. They are just my imagination for... More

MOTHER'S DAY
Dadu-Pota Day
Brother's Bond
Love Is In The Air💕
Accident (part 1)
ACCIDENT (PART 2)
Buzzed
A Normal Day
MYRA
Happy Father's Day
Memories
Chidkuram
A Family Affair
Family Affairs - II
Family Affairs - III
A Date To Remember
Happy Birthday
Girlfriend?
Lag ja Gale
Cravings
Sick Day
Brownies?
Cravings -II
Neglected
Discord-I
Discord-II
Discord-III
Conversation
Attack
Sunday- Fun day
Interview
Honeymoon-I
Honeymoon-II
Lost And Found
Tough Times
Nani House - I
Nani House - II
Nani House - III
Can I Marry Your Daughter?
Picnic
Where Did Babies Come From?
Abhir's Day Out
Allergies
Happy Anniversary
Hamesha And Forever
Abhir Birla -I
Abhir Birla-II
Moments
Abhir Birla- Bonus chapter
Picken Chocks
Differences-i
Differences-ii
Differences-iii
Differences-iv
Differences-v
Anime V/S Disney
Roohdariyan-i
Roohdariyan-ii
Roohdariyan-iii
Roohdariyan-iv
Roohdariyan-v
Roohdariyan-vi
Roohdariyan-vii
Roohdariyan-viii
Author's Note

Crazy in Love

1.3K 89 32
By sakshikhera4581

A/N Mature content (16+). Readers' discretion is advised.

"One Moscow mule", A handsome boy said to the bartender. The bartender obliges his request and handed him the strong drink. The boy gulps the drink quickly and demanded another one. Within some minutes, he gulped three strong drinks. He is wearing a black shirt with folded sleeves and black pants. His hairs are tousled looks like he is running hands on them from time to time. Even with normal clothes, he is the best-looking man in the entire bar.

"Hold on, big guy. What's the issue? You are gulping the drinks faster than water. Do you know the number one rule of drinking, don't drink too fast and that too empty stomach", a girl said to the boy. The boy looks above and saw a beautiful girl sitting beside him. She wore the copper colour dress with bronze beads, skin-tight, with thin beaded straps on her shoulders that are barely covering her thighs. The dress is very low cut in the front and plumps her breast up. She left her hair hanging in waves which are covering her back. She also wore four-inch heels. But what is most striking about her, is her small face with the big doe eyes. Her eyes hold so much innocence that they can captivate anyone. The boy gapes at her. She is the most alluring girl he ever saw in his life.

She is sexy as well as beautiful. He looks inside the bar and found most of the guys are only looking at her. "Who are you, and what are you doing in this bar", the boy asked rudely to the girl.

"Excuse me, and who are you to ask me that question? Is this your place? Are you the owner of this place? Do you own me? How can you ask me such a question?", the girl replied to him in the same rude tone. 

"I am sorry, I shouldn't speak to you like that. I just want to ask it from you, I don't know if it came out rudely. Anyway, we started on the wrong foot. Hi, my name is Abhimanyu. And can I know the name of the beautiful lady?", Abhimanyu introduced himself to the lady sitting beside him. 

"Much better, and apology accepted. My name is Akshara. It is nice to meet you, Abhimanyu." Akshara replied to him and both of them shook their hands. Abhimanyu puts a small kiss on her palms.

"So big guy, can I know the reason for your earlier drinking game," Akshara asked him. Her hands are still in his hands.

"Oh, I have a long day today and wanted to unwind myself. And I know the number one drinking rule. I am not empty stomach, my lady." he replied to her with a wink. Akshara flushed. "Now can I know the reason why you are here?", he again asked her but politely this time. 

"I am here to celebrate my best friend's birthday but she ditched me for her new boy toy. So here I am looking sexy as hell without anyone to enjoy with me", she said with pouty lips and Abhimanyu's little friend stands up looking at those rosy pink fooking lips. He wants to kiss the hell out of them of these pouty lips.

He regains his composure and talks to her," Oh, I am sorry. But if you don't mind we can spend a good time here",  he said winking at her. His hands move above her bare arms. Akshara understands what he is trying to say, she bites her lips thinking about his offer. 

"Don't, I won't be able to control myself then." Abhimanyu frees her plump lips from the confines of her teeth. This action of hers ignites the fire within him. He wants her and he knows she wants him too. He can see it in her eyes. 

"Do you want to dance", he raises his hands in front of her. Akshara looks at his hands. She is confused about whether she accepts his offer or not because she knows if she accepts his offer this dance will lead to much more. Oh, shuck it. She is here for fun and she will have fun. Let the time guide them, she will enjoy it no matter what. She hesitantly puts her hands in his and stands up for the dance. 

Abhimanyu helps her up and they started going to the dance floor to dance. Abhi puts his hand behind her back and is surprised to find it bare,  he sucks his breath. She is looking sexy as hell and he is damn lucky to have her in his arms today. They reached the dance floor in no time.

The DJ is playing Beyonce's 'Crazy in Love and Abhimanyu and Akshara started dancing. Things started innocent enough, both were laughing and taking as best as they could to avoid any awkwardness amongst them. They were barely touching with the expectation of brushing up against each other, but with each passing second her ass found its way to his groin and her back to his chest. She pulls her hair up in a ponytail, as she starts to sweat from the close quarters of the dance floor. Abhimanyu sucks his breath when she pulls her hair up, her bare back is clearly visible. She is fooking gorgeous. Abhimanyu puts his hands on her back and holds her close to him. His hands move to her hips and he grips her hard. She circles her hips, grinding her ass more into him before moving down to the ground, bending almost completely over before moving back up. His stubble rubbed against her shoulders and he bite her shoulder, moving further to her neck and starting nibbling and biting her neck.

"You smell so good Akshara, What are you doing to me?" he whispers slowly in her ears. "I have a room here, above the bar, can I take you," Abhimanyu whispers. Akshara understands the meaning of his words. She is equally turned on right now. She also wants him. She knew dancing with him will lead to this. She knew how she controls herself from moaning when she felt his erection behind her. He is so good at dancing and she really wants to know how he will pleasure her, she is ready for him and wanted more of him. She agrees with him.

Abhimanyu grabbed her hands and dragged her towards the elevator. The elevator opens, they are the only ones in the elevator. He took the opportunity and corners her to the wall of the elevator and puts his mouth on her. She holds his hair in a tight grip and both of them engage in a tongue duelling competition. He bits her lips, which led to open her mouth further, he enters his tongue into her mouth. She moans and grips his hair tighter in her fist. His hands move to her bare back, he caresses them and sucks her harder. The ding of the elevator led them to release each other. Both of them were breathing heavily. 

Abhimanyu took her hands and take her out towards his room. He enters the keycard inside and opens the door. He flicks on the lights when she enters the room. The room is beautiful, but right now Akshara's mind is on the beautiful specimen standing beside her. Damn this man, can definitely kiss. 

"Do you need anything", Abhimanyu asked her. She nods her head and points to him, "I need you Abhimanyu", she said. Abhimanyu gasps listening to her. Damn, she is so bold. He never met such a bold girl in his life. it is definitely a big turn-on for him. 

He took her to the bed and his hands move towards her dress, his hands were itching from the start of the evening to remove her dress. He wants to know what's underneath this gorgeous dress. 

Abhimanyu is taking his time and Akshara's patience snapped. She pulls him and kisses him hard shoving her tongue inside his mouth. Abhimanyu holds the back of her head to balance both of them, but with the intensity she is using in her kiss, his legs buckled and both of them fell on the bed with him on top of her. They both stop. They are breathing hard. 

"I need you, Abhimanyu, pls take me as you promised", she is desperate for him. She needs him. The kisses ignite her libido and she needs him hard and fast.

"I am yours, baby, tell me how will you want me", Abhimanyu asked with equal desperation as her. "Hard and fast, pls make me forget my name. I give you free reins on me". Akshara replied. Abhimanyu's eyes darken listening to her.

He bends down and lifts her leg up. He removes her one sandal, follows by the other. Her feet are perfect, he bit her bigger toe and she moans loudly. His hands move towards her dress and slowly he pulls her one shoulder off, followed by the other. Right now, she is on his bed only in her red panties. His erection painfully grows, she looks like a true goddess. In one swift moment he removes his pants and briefs, and now standing above her, with his erection in his hands. Akshara smiles looking at his erection. He is surely a big boy. She is definitely in for great pleasure.

He moves above her and starts kissing and biting on her big tits. His one hand is massaging her tit and his lips are working on her nipples. They are hard like a pebble. Her breast is so full, fits perfectly in his hands. She moans loudly, her back arches as Abhimanyu works on his breasts. He continues to roll her nipples, tweaking and pinching moving from increasing intensity. "Abhimanyu I need you, pls." she moans. He stops working on her breasts and releases her nipple with a pop. He plunges his fingers inside her. She is soaking wet for him.

He moves up from her and grabs his wallet. He opens the packet of condom and sheaths himself. He opens her legs and positions himself over her entrance. Her hands are on his forearms and with one swift moment, he enters inside her. She moans loudly as soon as he enters inside her. He pushes into her hard and grinds against her, which stirs her and she begins to move against him. She meets his grind for the grind, thrust for thrust. Both of them moaned loudly, Abhimanyu moves his hands down and pinch her clitoris he was awarded with the loud moan. She yanked his hair hard and kisses him hard. Their tongue dances with each other, as Abhimanyu increases his speed. 

"Come for me Akshara, come baby" Abhimanyu said loudly. Her mouth opens and she came gloriously by screaming his name like a mantra. Abhimanyu loose himself looking at her and he came long and hard, calling out her name. He collapses on top of her. She still has his hair in a tight grip. Both of them were covered in sweat but satisfied smiles on their faces. Abhimanyu lifts above her. He affectionately kisses her eyelids, and her nose and put a lingering kiss on her forehead. Both of them look towards each other with love-filled eyes.

"Happy 10th-anniversary wifey, I hope you like this surprise," Abhimanyu whispered sweetly in his wife's ears. "Happy anniversary husband. I love this. Thank you for coming into my life and making it pleasurable for me. I love you so much, I can't describe it in words." Akshara tells earnestly to her husband. 

"I love you too, Akshu. Thank you to you too for coming into my life, and making it wonderful. Thank you for giving me two wonderful kids, and making me the father I always dreamt of. I can't imagine my life without you. I will always be thankful for that trip to Udaipur, where I met for the first time. You are my life baby. It feels just like yesterday when we met and got married. And look today we have come such a long way, 10 years. I love you so much, baby." Abhi describes his emotions to her wife. She has tears glistening in her eyes listening to him. She kisses him with so much passion, pouring all her love, and devotion for her husband. Abhi kisses her back with equal passion and fervour.

THE END

A/N Uff done.. finally finished the long chapter. This is the first time I am writing the mature content. I hope it is up to your expectation. And pls, guys give your opinions should I write more like this or not? 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.6K 1K 17
This book contains one-shots related to Akshara, Abhira & more.
66.9K 5K 48
This is story of abhira from the very beginning when the yrkkh introduced third generation. It involves more of abhira and less of others.
63.7K 2.9K 22
This story will focus on various plots on our dearly couple, the way fans wanted it.
17.8K 2K 31
I know many people love abhira a lot but I like abhirohi a little more. So thought to write on them. Images used are not own by me. Story updates wi...