Prom? (Camren)

By DinahSmile_

What if you went to Prom with your celebrity crush? Camila Cabello didn't have a date to prom, but something... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Sorry
Chapter 5
Hello
Chapter 6
Guys
Guys #2
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Help
Not an update
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Promise
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 (ignore typos)
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Guys

Chapter 1

9.2K 239 123
By DinahSmile_

"Watch where your going freak"

"Ew look at what the freak is wearing, she looks like a hobo."

Camila Cabello had to listen to comments like that everyday. She's known as the school freak just because she likes to study and never really talks to anyone except her two best friends. There names are Ally and Dinah.

Ally was small little thing but is very strong minded and will speak up if she doesn't agree with something. But if your not on her bad side she's a little ball of sunshine.

Dinah is a big strong women. She is very protective over her friends so if you lay a finger on them, I'd run because if your not fast enough you will get a poly beat down. But Dinah is such a sweet soul and is such a caring person.

Camila met them the first day of third grade. She was sitting under a basketball hoop reading a book when some boys ran over and started making fun of her. Dinah and Ally where both watching this happen and decided to step in and help the small girl. Ever sense then they've been inseparable.

It's Monday and 6:00am and Camila is sound asleep. She's laying on her stomach, her hairs a mess, one of her legs is hanging over the edge of her bed, and her comforter is barely covering her legs.

"Camila honey you need to get up and get ready for school." Camila didn't budge.

"Camila honey, you seriously need to get up." Camila still didn't show any sign of waking up. "Fine I guess I'll have to get Sofi" Camila's mom then left to go get the little Cabello to wake up her sister.

Sofi ran into her older sister bedroom and jumped on her bed. "Kaky, wakey wakey eggs and backey." She said while shaking her sister's shoulders. Camila didn't budge, So she decided to go to plan B. The younger Cabello grabbed a pillow and started hitting Camila in the head. "Sissy get up now!" With one last hard hit Camila started to wake up.

"Good morning sissy, breakfast is ready!" With that Sofi jumped off the bed and skipped out of the room and down the stairs.

Camila looked at her phone to check the time; 6:30 "Crap I'm gonna be late!" Camila said rushing out of her room and into the bathroom. She took a quick shower, once she got out she dried her hair and changed into a black pizza tank top and black leggings. She kept her hair in it's natural curls, put on some mascara and slipped on her black and white converse. The oldest Cabello ran down the stairs to be greeted by her family.

"Good Morning Mija it's about time you woke up. What time did you do to bed last night?"

"Good morning Mama, and around 1:00 I was on twitter and got distracted I'm sorry."

"It's okay, just don't keep doing it." Camila just nodded before kissing her mom On the head.

"Where is dad?" Sofi asked while shoving a pancake in her mouth.

"He had to go into work really early this morning there was an emergency at the hospital." Mrs.Cabello said to her little girl.

Once the Cabello family was done eating there breakfast they all piled into the car so they can officially start there day.

About 20 minutes later Camila was droped off at school.

"Goodbye mija Have a good day." Mrs, Cabello kissed her eldest daughter on the head.

"Not likely but I'll try. Goodbye Sof have a good day, love you both." With that Camila shut the door and walked into the doors of her highschool.

Once inside, Camila is bombarded with insults. She's learned to ignore them but her friends on the other hand will beat the crap out of anyone who says something to her, especially Dinah.

Once Camila gets to her locker she instantly has a smile spread across her face.

"Walz!" Dinah ran up to Camila and picked her up in a spinning hug.

"Why hello to you too." Dinah soon put her down and Camila was brought into another hug by Ally.

"Guys can you believe Junior year is half over!? Where almost seniors!" Dinah yelled loud enough so all of the school could hear her.

"I know right! I'm mostly excited for Prom." Ally said while texting someone on her phone.

"Speaking of Prom has Troy asked you yet?" The Polynesian girl asked.

"No, not yet but I know he's planning it... He can't hide anything from me. Has Siope ask you yet?"

"Yes he asked me by writing 'Will you go to Prom with me?' With pepperoni on a pizza. It was really Cheesy but whatever." Dinah then broke out into laughter.

"What about you Mila, anyone asked you yet?" Camila had been reading with her shoulder up against her locker ignoring the whole conversation.

"Has anyone asked me what?" Ally sighed.

"Has anyone asked you to prom yet?" Camila just started laughing shaking her head.

"Chancho, are you even gonna go to prom?" Dinah asked taking a step towards the girl.

"Not if I don't have a date." With that the bell rang and the three best friends headed towards there First Classes.

Camilas First Class was Math. She hated math with a passion, especially Algebra 2 which is what she's taking this year. Camila didn't pay attention to the teacher instead she was texting Ally, and Dinah.

GROUP CHAT

D- Walz you have to go to prom, we are all going you can't miss it!

A- I agree with D on this one, Prom is like a ride of passage.

C- I'll still be going to senior prom. There's no way I'd miss that, I just don't want to go to junior prom with out a date.

D- Fine that can be arranged.

Camila was about to reply when he teacher took her phone right out of her hands.

"Ms. Cabello you can pick this up after the period." Camila sighed and started working on her homework.

The bell soon rung and Camila was holding her breath as she walked up to her teachers desk.

"Ms. Cabello, you know how I feel about texting in my class, but sense you never get in trouble I'm letting you off with a warning, and who ever is texting you needs to stop sending message after message now leave before your late for class." Camila took her phone and walked out of the room.

Once in the hallway the Cabello checked her messages

GROUP CHAT (5)

D- quick question, Camila who is your favorite celebrity?

D- Hello?

D- Walz answer!

D- Camila answer!

D- Chancho answer now!!

Camila decided to answer so her friend would shut up.

C- Lauren Jauregui...Why?

D- No reason I was just bored...See you guys at lunch!

With that Camila shoved her phone into her pocket and went to class.

The rest of the day nothing interesting really happened. Camila is on her way home.

The oldest Cabello got home and right when she walked through her door, her house phone started ringing.

"Hello?"

"Hi Mila, it's Ally... Have you looked on twitter?"

"No my phone died during school."

"Well go charge it, and look."

"Wait wh-" Camila was caught off by the call ending.

Camila ran up to her room and plugged her phone in. As she was waiting for it to turn on Camila changed out of her school clothes and put on a pair of pajamas with tedy bears on them and a big grey sweatshirt. Once her phone was on it started going crazy.

It was from Twitter.

Camila clicked on the app and saw that she had a bunch of notifications and a 1000 or so new followers. She scrolled down to see what started it all.

@Dinahjane97: @LaurenJearegui, @CamilaCabello97 Lauren you should take my friend to prom, she's a huge fan

Camila could feel her stomach start doing flips. She was going to kill Dinah.

The Cabello kept scrolling and was even more shocked,Embaressed,Mad, and Happy.

@LaurenJauregui: @dinahjane97,@CamilaCabello97 Oh really? Sounds like it would be fun

@dinahjane97: @LaurenJauregui, @CamilaCabello It so would, she idolizes you

@LaurenJauregui: @dinahjane97, @CamilaCabello97 Maybe I'll think about it ;)

Camila was speechless, normally if her favorite celebrity was replying to her best friend she'd lose her shit, but she was in way too much shock. Once Camila was able to move her eyes and fingers she made her way back down towards her phone.

(1) New Notification @LaurenJauregui Followed you

Camila dropped her phone and just sat looking out the window next to her bed. She couldn't believe what was happening. Dinah is trying to get her a date with her favorite celebrity to prom. How is anyone supposed to react to this?

Camila picked her phone back up and saw all the trending tags.

#Laurengoestoprom

#Laurensayyestoprom

#Camilaandlaurenforpromqueens

And many more. Camila exited out of twitter and started texting her best friend that started all of this.

GROUP CHAT

C- Dinah what the hell!?

D- Oh hey Mila

C- Don't hey Mila me! Why did you ask Lauren Jauregui to go to prom with me!?

D- I didn't ask her to... It was more a thought that I expressed you her... A suggestion even.

C- I'm going to kill you!

A- How about we all stay alive to see graduation...Deal?

D- Chancho just say thank you... Oh and I'm talking to her in twitter right now so no turning back now!

Camila put her phone on her dresser and decided to take a nap and forget about all of this for a little while

Meanwhile Ally, and Dinah were at Ally's house talking to Lauren Jauregui on twitter.

"Dinah, Mila will kill you next time she sees you." Ally said while getting a water out of the fridge.

"Yeah I know she will, but on the inside she's freaking out because her celebrity crush followed her on twitter and Is thinking about going to prom with her." Ally just shrugged and made her way to the couch where Dinah was sitting while messaging Lauren on twitter.

Messages

L: So your friend is a fan?

D: Omg yes! She's a huge fan!

L: Awe that's cute, so did she put you up to asking me if I'd go to prom with her?

D: If I'm being completely honest she had no idea I was doing this

D: Just today she said she's not going to junior prom if she didn't have a date so I thought I'd ask her celebrity crush...I didn't expect you to answer though

L: I just saw that your tweet got retweeted so many times I thought I'd check it out... I'm glad I did though .

D: Haha yeah I was so shocked/surpised...Okay so here's the plan

It was about 5:30 when Sofi can't running in and jumping on Camila.

"Hi Kaky!" Camila turned over but sofi started to roll off the bed but Camila grabbed her before she hit the floor.

"Hey Sof how was school?"

"Good! I drew you something! I'll go get it." Sofi ran out of the room abdomen down the stairs to get her older sisters drawing.

Camila grabed her phone from her dresser and saw that she had a ton of need notifications, but one stood out to her. She had a new message. Camila clicked it and literally stopped breathing.

(1) Message

LaurenJauregui (L): Hey Camila

Hey guys, so ive had this idea in my head for a while and I'm pretty excited about it...please tell me what you think so I know If I should continue!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.6K 2.1K 141
2 szomszéd. 2 fiú találkozása. Havencrest jó döntés volt Louisnak? Az új város egy új szerelmet is hozott? Talán itt szerelemre talál? 2 fiú találko...
7.1K 336 27
-Ugye tudod, hogy ebből hatalmas botrány lesz?-nézett rám, miközben egyre közelebb jött. -Tudom..csak nem érdekel- hajoltam hozzá közel, még nem az a...
25.6K 1.6K 43
Clara egyike azon gyerekeknek, akik a napkitöréseknek és a vírusnak köszönhetően árván maradtak. A kormányok támogatásával megalapították a VESZETT s...
8.3K 406 27
Max Verstappen-nek az apjának köszönhetően sok a lelki problémája. Olyan emlékek amiket nem tud elfelejteni. Attól fél hogy minden egyes tettével köz...