Get On Your Knees and Pray to...

By Paranormal_Babe

This story was written by Shining Loki on Ao3. I brought it over to Wattpad so I could read it in dark mode a... More

Please read this first!
Chapter 1 - It's Not Pathetic, it's just Desperate
Chapter 2 - I'm Here...Now Touch Yourself
Chapter 3 - Such a Pretty Mouth. Let's Put It To Use.
Chapter 4 - Honestly, Fuck McDonald's And Fuck Delayed Gratification
Chapter 5 - In The Mood To Break A Table Or Two
Chapter 6 - Chains, Bruises, And A Gift From The God Of Sex Himself
Chapter 7 - Tell Me What You Want And I Just Might Listen
Chapter 8 - This Shower Is Getting Steamy...And It's Not Just From The Hot Water
Chapter 9 - Beds? Where We're Going, We Don't Need Beds
Chapter 10 - Loki And Cooper's Excellent Adventure
Chapter 11 - A Massage Of The Shoulders, Back, And Between Those Lovely Thighs
Chapter 12 - It's Not About What Tools You Have, It's About How You Use Them
Chapter 13 - The Art Of Getting Choked - And Not Even In The Kinky Way
Chapter 14 - Sorry, I Got A Little...Tied Up
Chapter 15 - Touching Yourself Should Be Considered An Art
Chapter 16 - A Wake Up Call Between Your Legs
Chapter 17 - Let's Play A Game, Shall We?
Chapter 18 - A Frost Giant In A Freezer Aisle Is Pretty "Cool"
Chapter 19 - Jealousy Is A Good Look On You
Chapter 20 - The Heart Wants What The Heart Wants
Chapter 21 - A Fright, A Fantasy, And A Fearful Finish
Chapter 23 - The Best Housewarming Present Is Some Good Cock
Chapter 24 - The Bed Is Big Enough For All Of Us
Chapter 25 - I'm All Yours I've Got No Control
Chapter 26 - Being Honest About The God Of Lies
Chapter 27 - You're A Pain In My Ass. Literally.
Chapter 28 - You Painted My Body, So I'll Paint Yours
Chapter 29 - Toys Are This Dom's Best Friend
Chapter 30 - A Shocking Reveal Of A Shocking Truth
Chapter 31 - It's Hard For Me To Go Home And Be So Lonely
Chapter 32 - Sorrow, Sadness, And Sacrifice
Chapter 33 - The One With All The Answers...Finally
Chapter 34 - A Single Decision To Change The Universe
Chapter 35 - Finding Forever With You
Chapter 36 - Epilogue
Faith and Fantasies(Book 2) Chapter 1 - It's a Nice Day for a White Wedding

Chapter 22 - A Friendly Face In A Far Away Place

186 3 0
By Paranormal_Babe

Summary:

The reality of what happened with Michael finally hit you. Loki feels terrible and decides he's going to treat you to a beautiful night out. Except, "out" doesn't mean anywhere on Earth, apparently.

Notes:

Happy Friday friends!! Today is rather emotional because it's been one year since I first saw Betrayal on Broadway so let's gather for a moment of silence for the wonderful Betrayal era

Also...we hit 40,000 HITS ON THIS FIC!!! That's just...insane. Thank you to everyone who has read this story, commented, left kudos - you all mean the world to me.

Now, let's get romantic! Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy!

(See the end of the chapter for .)

Chapter Text

The reality of what had happened in your hallway with Michael hit you one week later.

You were walking out of your bedroom and towards the kitchen to feed Cooper when you paused and stared at the front door. In a blink of your eyes, you saw it happen again - Loki leaning over Michael as he wore his ceremonial warrior armor, blood splattered on his fists and murder in his eyes. You saw Cooper standing there, teeth bared and blood dripping down his fangs - fangs which had never been used before. Your heart began pounding as you remembered Loki's words: He was going to knock Cooper out, then you if you fought him. And then, he was going to take you. He was going to kidnap you. He was going to go as far as killing you if he couldn't have you. And don't worry, I was on the hit list too.

You had collapsed to the floor as you vomited on the ground, chest heaving as sobs escaped your body. Loki was at your side within seconds, his body cradling yours as he rubbed your back. You cried and choked and spit, and you briefly wondered if this display of pure panic was going to turn Loki off.

He only held you closer.

It wasn't that you were upset with what happened to Michael. You knew he deserved it and you were more than thrilled that he was wasting away in some Asgardian jail cell right now. But the memory of that entire evening - the blood, the syringes, the threat - it turned your blood cold. The destroyed image of Michael's legs and face forced bile up your throat. Michael couldn't come back, and you were aware of that, but that didn't make the entire scene any more comforting.

You apologized to Loki profusely as he held you there, his hand still rubbing your back in large, soothing circles. By your tenth sobbing apology, Loki had covered your mouth with his hand and stared deep into your eyes.

"Stop this," he had said. "This is not your fault. It will never be your fault. You are allowed to be upset, scared, angry, anxious. A man almost kidnapped you. That merits throwing up on the floor."

It had made you laugh, but you still felt uneasy.

Loki saw it, he always saw it. Your uneasiness began just after Michael's downfall, but it only got worse after your panic attack in the hallway. He hated himself for not forcing you out of the room when he was attacking Michael. You didn't look at him any differently and you still loved him profusely, he knew that. He just didn't want to see you so disturbed. You walked around your apartment with an unsteady caution that could only be solved by Loki placing his hands on you. Only when he was touching you did your body relax. It was unfair in Loki's mind that you were paying the emotional toll for something that was not your fault.

He did his best to comfort you in the ways he knew how - holding you, cooking for you, fucking you. In those moments, your eyes were brighter, your smile was wider, and that sweet blush on your cheeks returned. Loki made sure to tell you he loved you more and more often because hearing your soft laugh made his own heart defrost and flutter. But then, the shadows would cover your face again, the nervousness would enter your eyes, and you would be dragged into your thoughts of what could have happened.

Loki understood it. It was the same thing that happened to him when he was almost assassinated at such a young age. There were moments when he would be fine and then something would haunt him - the dark, the feeling of his sheets, the clatter of a knife - and he would be thrusted back into the memories of his killer kneeling over him. Even now, Loki could say he was not truly over what happened when he was younger. Yes, he could wake up without seeing the silhouette of his assassin over him anymore - he attributed that completely to your warm, delightful presence - but he still could smell the sweat of the man in the quietest moments of loneliness. Loki hated seeing this same thing happening to you and he would do anything in his power to stop it.

So, he decided that you needed to get out. You needed to distract yourself and be presented with so much happiness that at least for one night, you could forget about what happened. Luckily for Loki, he knew exactly what to do.

You were sitting on the couch, legs crossed as you read through a book you had snatched from your shelf. Loki walked into the room, sat down beside you, and plucked the book from your hand. He tossed it over his shoulder and smirked.

"I was reading that," you giggled.

"Not anymore," Loki said with a shrug. "Now be a good girl and spread your legs."

The innocent smile on your face faded away as Loki's words registered in your head. He was giving you an expectant look, the patience he held wearing thinner the longer it took you to do as he commanded. Clearing your throat, you shifted a bit as you unfolded your legs and spread them. Loki rolled his eyes and tugged your legs wider. You yelped as his hand began running up and down the front of your panties. He could feel your wetness seeping through the fabric and he chuckled knowingly.

"Already getting so wet for me, pet," Loki purred. His fingers danced over your clothed clit and you whimpered. "Oh, you like that, don't you?"

"Yes, Master," you moaned. Loki watched you with keen interest. Your body was writhing and twisting and his fingers were only ghosting over you. He chuckled and bent his head down to kiss your neck, a move that earned him more whimpering and moaning.

"I adore you," Loki whispered into your neck. He could feel you shiver and it sent a pulse of arousal straight to his cock. Loki pushed your panties to the side and slid his middle finger inside of you. Your body froze for a moment before relaxing into his touch. You rocked down against his hand as Loki dragged his lips over your jaw. "You're so perfect."

"Oh, fuck. You can't just s-say things like that t-to me, Loki," you gasped as he curled his finger inside of you.

"Mmm, why not?" Loki asked as his thumb caressed your swollen clit. "Am I not allowed to worship you, princess?"

"Not if you don't want me to cum right away!" you whined as Loki pressed his thumb harder against you. Your back arched as the speed of Loki's finger increased inside of you, curling and tapping every inch of warm wall he could reach. Loki laughed and grabbed your face with his other hand to turn you towards him.

"I love you," Loki said before crashing his lips to yours. You grabbed his shoulders and held him close to you, his mouth moving like sin against yours. His finger curled inside of you, pressing into you in a come-hither motion that had you moaning down his throat. When Loki pulled back, his pupils were blown wide. "Let me show you how much I love you."

"I love you too, Mas - oh fuck!" you squealed as Loki sank to his knees, pulled your panties down, and buried his head between your thighs. Two fingers were inserted inside of you now as his tongue licked at your clit. He moaned into your cunt and your hands flew down to tangle in his dark hair. Loki kept his eyes on you as he devoured you.

"That's it, pet. Dance for me," Loki growled after pulling away for a brief moment. He quickly dove back in, not wanting a drop of your sweet juice to go untasted. His fingers fucked into you harder and harder. Your hands tugged his hair harshly, and the desire for pain stiffened his cock even more. In a moment of weakness, Loki reached into his pants and fisted his cock, his own need to cum overwhelming.

But he would not cum. And neither would you.

Loki's mouth worked wonders on you until he was sure that you were about to cum. Your nails were nearly in his scalp, your clit was swollen and sore, and your walls quivered with every hard thrust of his fingers. It was all a telltale sign that you were about to hit the edge of pleasure. Loki sucked on your clit and grazed his teeth over the little bud.

"Loki! Oh, fuck, Loki! Please, Master! Please, I need to cum!" you shouted, your back curved like a bow from how dramatically you had arched. Loki wanted to make you cum, truly he did. He wanted to hear those delicious moans fall from your lips and watch your eyes glaze over with submission. More than that, he wanted to abandon all plans and flip you over so he could rut into you like a beast in heat. Instead, Loki tugged on your clit with an extra firm suck, curled his fingers particularly rough, before abandoning you completely.

"No."

You continued to hold onto his hair as your jaw dropped. Your dilated eyes stared at him as he attempted to catch your breath. "W-What?"

"You're not cumming," Loki stated firmly. He stood up and took your hand, pulling you up with him. "We have plans."

"Plans?" you questioned, one eyebrow stuck stubbornly upwards. Loki pressed a kiss to your forehead, though it did nothing to soothe the lines of confusion that had marred your face. He chuckled as you looked around suspiciously. "But...why would you -"

"Bury my face between your lucious thighs, eat your sweet cunt and fuck you with my fingers only for you to not be able to cum because I, your wicked lover, had plans? Wow, it was almost like this was totally intentional," Loki said with fake shock, pressing a hand to his heart dramatically. You narrowed your eyes and swatted Loki's chest. He gave a hearty laugh that had you chuckling yourself after a few moments. Loki cupped your face with his hands and pressed a loving kiss to your lips. "I know you dislike delayed gratification."

"Dislike? No, I hate it," you snipped.

"Semantics," Loki scoffed.

"So if you know that I hate it, why would you do it?" you asked with a quirked up eyebrow.

"Because that's all part of the fun, my love," Loki chuckled before swooping down to kiss you once again. You sighed into his mouth and wrapped your arms around his neck as his hands slid down your body. He cupped your ass and pulled your body against his. The heat between your thighs flourished as he groped you, his tongue dancing with yours. You whined and pulled away, resting your forehead against Loki's chest.

"Please..."

"No," Loki whispered. You grumbled out a profanity before eyeing Loki's bulge in his pants. You bit your lip and looked up at Loki. You blinked innocently as you cupped his hard cock and rubbed.

"Are you sure, Master? Your cock is really hard. I think you want to cum too," you said in your best seductive tone.

Loki groaned but grabbed your wrist and twisted it behind your back. "Bad girl."

"Maybe you should punish me," you said, leaning in to kiss his neck.

"Trust me, I will," Loki growled before tearing himself away from you. "And your punishment is delayed gratification."

"Ugh!" you groaned, flopping back onto the couch.

"Now, now," Loki chided, hoisting you up again. He ran his knuckles down your face as he gazed into your eyes. He smiled softly as he ran his fingers over your hair. "None of that. We're going to go out and have a good time tonight."

"Where are we going?" you asked with a tilt of your head.

"I'll tell you after you get dressed," Loki said, stepping away from you. He rubbed his palms together and an eager, excited look took center-stage on his face. You bit your lip as Loki cast his eyes down your body. "Now the question is, what to put you in?"

"Are none of my clothes good enough for a night out?" you asked with a light giggle.

"Not for this occasion, my love. Let's see what we can come up with..." Loki trailed off. He scratched his chin before snapping his fingers. "Got it. Stay still."

You straightened your back as Loki wove his fingers through the air. You looked down and watched as your entire body became enveloped in green and gold shimmers. You gasped in delight as you felt the fabric of a dress cover your body. The glow faded as the dress became more tangible, and with a particularly bright sparkle of gold, the glimmer faded away in a mist. Loki held up a mirror and you covered your mouth with shock as you took in your appearance.

The dress was a pure emerald green. Within the fabric was a dusting of gold that shimmered as you turned from side to side. The deep sweetheart neckline enhanced your breasts and the off the shoulder cuff sleeves hung delicately on your arms, drawing attention to your chest even further. The dress hugged your torso in but at the top of your hips, it fanned out into long, wide layers, fanning out from your body in the most magnificent and luxurious manner. Despite the magnificent size and grandeur of the dress, it felt nearly weightless on your body. You scanned your eyes up from your dress to your face and giggled with envy as you took in your lips, plump from a nude lipstick, and your eyes, shining bright thanks to the dark coal and makeup Loki had magicked onto you. Your hair was pushed back from your face and decorated with gold sparkles to match your dress.

"Loki...it's so beautiful," you whispered, running your hands down the bodice of your dress. Loki waved the mirror away and when he did, you noticed he was in complex, shining armor. This wasn't the warrior garb from before. This was the attire of royalty, of a god, of a king. It was dark, covered in plates of gold, and accentuated with a long, flowing cape.

"Yes, you are," Loki purred, walking towards you. He gripped your cheeks and bent to peck your lips. You whined when he wouldn't further the kiss, which only added to your sexual frustration from just moments earlier. You ran your hands down his armor and shook your head.

"I'm so fucking lucky," you laughed. "Loki, you're really hot."

"Such eloquence from you," Loki snorted. "One last detail."

Loki placed his hands on your pendant and shut his eyes. Mist flowed from his hand as you felt your pendant transform. Loki moaned and you watched his cock twitch in his trousers, as it always did when he manipulated your necklace. With a grunt, Loki pulled back and gestured for you to look at your pendant.

The simple chain had disappeared. Now, the necklace was strung together by diamonds made of pure gold. They shimmered and sparkled as the light refracted off of their unique cuts. The diamonds dripped down your neck in long, complicated lines. Between every few diamonds was a gorgeous emerald. The necklace was heavy and as you looked down at it, you knew that it was meant to be the centerpiece of your look. You brushed your fingers over it and felt tears in your eyes.

"This is it. This is my Cinderella moment," you whispered. "Thank you, Loki. I love it so much. I feel so beautiful."

"You've always been beautiful," Loki said. "You've always been a princess, not just tonight."

"Well, the dress certainly helps," you giggled. You dropped your fingers from the necklace and looked back up at Loki. His eyes were focused on the necklace and the way it fell over your collarbones and breasts.

"I am so in love with you," Loki murmured. "And everyone is going to see that. They're going to know you're mine - my lover, my pet, my good little girl. They'll see this -" Loki tapped the necklace "- and know that without any shadow of a doubt, you belong to me."

"I do," you said, taking Loki's hand in yours and kissing his knuckles. "And everything about this is perfect but where on Earth are we going that this look is acceptable?"

Loki's lips quirked up into a wicked grin. "Who said anything about where we're going being on Earth?"

You froze. "Loki, what are you up to?"

"Tell me, darling. Do you get motion sickness?" he asked, strutting towards the fire escape. He gestured for you to follow him and you walked slowly towards the window.

"Not really," you murmured.

"Good!" Loki took you by the waist and hoisted you onto the fire escape. He turned back inside and whistled. "Steak is in the kitchen, mongrel. Be good!" With that, Loki turned back to you and kissed you deeply.

You almost didn't notice the Bifrost carrying you away.

*

When Loki said he was taking you out for the night, you did not anticipate him taking you to another planet. But there you were, your hand in the crease of Loki's elbow as he walked you up to a grand palace on the realm of Alfheim, home of the Light Elves. It was entirely unbelievable and you needed to pinch yourself to convince yourself this wasn't a dream. Your heart was pounding under your skin and every step brought more and more nerves to the surface.

Earth was pretty far removed from the rest of the Nine Realms. People from Earth - or as the other realms called it, Midgard - never traveled outside of their planet. You never anticipated ever being able to visit another realm, let alone one of the most alluring and beautiful ones. The land was like nothing you had ever seen before. All around you, colors swirled and the breeze was brimming with music. The air was cool and refreshing, though warm enough that you didn't get a chill. You looked up at Loki to comment on it, only to find he was looking down at you first.

"How do you like it?" Loki asked. You shook your head and turned to stare at the beautiful palace you were quickly approaching. As you got closer, you took in the appearances of the people heading in the same direction. They came in all shapes and sizes, and each one of them had you stirring with excitement.

"It's everything I dreamed it would be," you said honestly. "Look at everything! Look at everyone! It's so beautiful!"

"It is quite marvelous, isn't it?" Loki said, trying to look at the realm through your eyes. He had seen Alfheim plenty of times, causing him to grow indifferent to its spectacles. But for you, this was all brand new. This was something you never thought you would see. And as he looked around with the innocent eyes that you had, he found himself in awe of everything as well. Loki grimaced for a moment and pulled you in tighter. "It's a shame that Midgard is so distant from the other realms."

"Yeah, why is that?" you asked.

"I truly do not know. It's been this way since my grandfather ruled, perhaps even before him. I think it is due to your lifespan and fragility. The traveling, the time consumption, the energy it would take humans to do such things that the rest of the realms do would be draining," Loki said. "I hope that changes soon. Seeing your face as you discover these things is priceless."

Loki continued to rattle on, but you found yourself stuck on something he said - your lifespan and fragility. He wasn't wrong, your life was short and weak compared to his. Fear shot through you as you considered this. Loki was a god and would live for thousands of years. You wouldn't. Simple as that. You were young in your years but that youthfulness would fade away eventually. Loki surely wouldn't want to stay with someone who appeared to be his senior. You chewed your lip and glanced away from Loki, though you locked eyes with a lovely woman hanging off the arm of an equally as lovely man. She smiled at you but instead of the warmth from before, you found yourself feeling self conscious again.

You weren't meant to be here. You were from Earth. You were just a human. Every single being here would outlive you by thousands of years. The thought discouraged you but you tried not to consider it. You pulled yourself closer to Loki's body and hugged his arm tighter.

"Everything alright, my love?" he asked as your pace slowed to enter the castle. The throngs of people entering the castle had arranged themselves into a single file line and Loki slotted you both in perfectly. You gazed in awe at the high walls, beautiful portraits, and glimmering gold and silver decorations filling the wide, marble halls. You did not realize you hadn't answered Loki for several minutes until he nudged you as you turned another wide corner.

"Just nervous, I guess," you sighed, nibbling on the inside of your lower lip. Loki captured your chin between his fingers and bent over to kiss you gently. You moaned against his warm lips, your arousal still bubbling from earlier. When Loki pulled away, the line had significantly advanced in front of you, but he did not care. The people behind him seemed not to mind either. They paused their own processional and waited for you and Loki to finish your intimate moment. Loki pulled you along and rubbed the hand nestled in the bend of his arm.

"I understand this may be a bit overwhelming. A castle, foreign planet, hundreds of beings you never knew existed...it can be a lot. But darling..." Loki froze and spun towards you. He took your hands in his and smiled down at you. "There's no one else I'd rather share this with. You, my love, are my queen tonight. Hold your head up high. You are the only woman in all the Nine Realms I would ever desire and they will all know that, I swear to you. I love you, pet. I love you with my entire heart."

"Oh, Loki," you sighed dreamily, a smile growing on your face. Loki grinned beautifully, a gaze of wonder in his green eyes. You felt grounded as he looked at you and the deeper in you looked into his eyes, the more you could see his love for you. "I love you too."

"There's that gorgeous smile I dream of so often," Loki chuckled as he cupped one cheek with his hand. "You are so lovely, pet. Everything about you - in this dress, in your pajamas, completely naked - you're always the most beautiful woman to me."

"Loki...kiss me..." you whispered. Loki quickly captured your lips in his and the rest of the world melted away. You gripped his shoulders - widened by his plated armor - as his mouth moved against yours. When Loki pulled away, he stared down at you and shook his head.

"I adore you," Loki said, laughing lightly. You shivered with delight and went to open your mouth, only to pause when you heard a delightful feminine voice.

"Prince Loki, you're holding up my guests."

You turned your head and gasped lightly at the beautiful woman gliding towards you and Loki. Her white hair fell down to her waist as her silver dress pooled around her. Her sleeves fell to the floor from her elbows and her clasped hands unfolded to extend outwards. Loki looked behind him and noticed the guests were patiently waiting to enter the main hall, though they dared not walk around the Prince of Asgard. Loki blushed and pulled you to the side of the hall, granting permission for the guests to continue their trek. He turned back to the woman and bowed politely.

"My bad," he chuckled. Loki lifted your hand in the air and bowed his head before you. "My beloved, meet Princess Kassandra of Alfheim. Kassandra, meet my beloved." Loki spoke your name with such grace that you almost forgot you were the only non-royal in the conversation. You and Kassandra curtsied before one another.

"Your beloved is beautiful, Loki. I am honored to finally meet her," Kassandra said with a genuine grin. You looked between her and Loki with confusion, only for Loki to pat your hand lovingly.

"Kassandra here helped me acquire the Livets Blomst. They are native only to Alfheim," Loki explained. You perked up and smiled at Kassandra.

"Thank you for helping Lo - er, Prince Loki with his task," you said.

"Just Loki, darling. No need for such formalities from you," Loki snorted. "Almost everyone else must call me by my true title but you are my equal, so just Loki is fine."

"Your equal," you murmured. You turned your head slowly to the side and gazed into a large mirror hanging on the wall. You stood up straighter as you took in the sight of you and Loki together. He was right, you did look beautiful. You looked like you belonged at his side. You met Kassandra's eyes in the mirror and her lips quirked upwards.

"Come, Princess. Let us enter the ball," Kassandra said, turning around and heading towards the main room.

"Oh! I'm not -"

"You're with Loki. Anyone who can handle him deserves a royal title," Kassandra said over her shoulder with a wink. You blushed and Loki laughed, leading you inside of a different entrance than Kassandra had gone to.

"I like her," you giggled.

"I knew you would," Loki said, looking down at you.

"How do you know her?" you asked. Loki froze. You looked up at him but your thought was interrupted by the cheering of guests. You gasped as you took in the huge hall you had walked into. Guests wearing every shade of color in their suits, armor, dresses, and ceremonial garb were clapping as Kassandra stepped out onto a balcony looking over the room. She waved down at the guests with the grace of a true princess.

"Welcome everyone," she said loud enough for the entire hall to hear. "Today is the Festival of Forests, where we, the Light Elves, cherish the gifts that our bountiful forests give us. We are creatures of nature and without that nature, we could not participate in trade with all of you." Kassandra swept her arms outward, earning more cheers from the crowd. Loki clapped lightly, his eyes still focused on you. Kassandra smiled and winged her arms outward. "To celebrate this festival, allow me to transform our venue."

Everyone gasped as vines, branches, and leaves climbed up the walls of the marble ballroom and transformed the space into what looked like a forest. The white floor was now dusted with petals, fallen leaves, and curled patches of grass. The crowd began clapping again as little balls of lights floated down from the high hanging branches to illuminate the space intimately.

"Wow," you whispered, eyes wide with wonder. Loki chuckled softly at your amazement as he pressed a light kiss to your temple. You curled in on him and hugged his arm tighter to your body.

"Friends, family, guests, let us eat, drink, and enjoy tonight as we honor the forests of Alfheim that have aided us in our prosperous growth." Kassandra lifted her hand in front of her and a clear, glass chalice formed between her fingers. "Cheers! And now, for the first dance!"

The sound of music you had never heard before filled the air as couples began making their way to the cleared center of the room. They danced and swirled in easy winding circles that had you growing dizzy as you watched them. Laughter and merriment caused your skin to tickle with excitement. You felt a tug on your arm and you diverted your attention to Loki.

"Let's go," he said, jutting his chin towards the dancing area.

"Oh, Loki, I'm a terrible dancer. You'll be really embarrassed if you bring me out there," you explained hastily.

Loki rolled his eyes. "Nonsense. Come on."

"Wait!" You dug your heels into the ground and were incredibly thankful for the mossy floor that aided in your balance. Loki whipped around and gave you a stern look, one that had the submissive within you wanting to listen to his command. You sighed and ran your thumbs over the back of Loki's hand. "Loki...I want to dance with you but I'm really not any good at it. That, plus this dress, as gorgeous as it is, is going to have me falling over my feet." You looked down at the dramatic width of the dress' skirt and sighed. Loki wrapped his arms around your waist and tugged you against his hard body.

"My pet, my beloved, I want to dance with you. I don't care how good or bad you are at it. We could be on our asses the entire time and I would still enjoy myself," Loki said honestly as he tilted your chin up. "I am a prince, darling. I know how to dance. I practically trained in it just as much as I did with combat practice. And tonight, I want to take you, the beautiful mysterious princess, out onto that dance floor, show off your lovely smile, gorgeous necklace, and your radiance to the rest of this damn party to show them that you are mine and I am equally yours. I love you, darling. Please dance with me. Just one dance and then we can stop if you don't like it. I just want to give you the brilliant night that you deserve."

With that, Loki bent down before you and kissed the back of your hand. He looked entirely regal as he bowed in front of you. You could see people around you gathering to watch as Loki, Prince of Asgard, bowed before a woman who they clearly had never seen before. Your breasts heaved and you could feel the weight of your necklace as Loki sank to one knee.

"My beautiful princess, may I please have this dance?" Loki asked, daring to look up at you from under his brow. Tears welled in your eyes as you bit your lip, nodding slowly.

"You dramatic bastard," you giggled. "Of course."

Loki stood swiftly and took your hand. The crowd parted for him as he pulled you onto the dance floor. Even the dancers adjusted their swinging course in order to accommodate the skirt of your dress and the power of your dance partner. Loki settled you directly in the middle of the floor and placed one hand on the small of your back and the other in yours. Your hand rested on his shoulder and with a nod, you were off.

Loki danced with purpose - smooth sways and majestic movements. His feet glided across the floor with such elegance and poise that you could feel the sophistication radiating off of him. He knew what he was doing and it showed.

Quite similarly to how you had no idea what you were doing and yes, it also showed.

You stumbled over your feet as Loki practically pulled you around in your dance circle. More than once, the skirt of your dress ended up caught under your foot. Loki caught you every time but the fear of tripping and making an unwanted spectacle of yourselves forced you to stare down at your gown, watching your movements intently.

"Pet," Loki chastised. "Look at me."

"I can't. I'm going to trip," you said quickly. Loki sighed and pinched your back. You squeaked and looked up at Loki. His eyes were captivating as he pulled you in closer.

"Just keep your eyes on me. I will guide us. Let go, darling," Loki whispered.

You nodded nervously. "Don't let me fall, Loki."

"I would never."

You did as Loki asked and just let him move you around. It took a few moments but as you gazed into his deep green eyes, you found your feet moving rather swiftly. There was still the occasional trip or misstep, but Loki quickly recovered your fumble in a way that no one could have possibly seen it. As the movements became easier, you found yourself melting into the dance, laughter bubbling from your lips as Loki whipped you through the rows of dancers.

You couldn't stop looking into his eyes. He was pure magic as he danced with you. With more flair and dramatic motions, Loki was twirling you around, dipping you down, and lifting you from the ground by grabbing your waist. You laughed the entire way through, your cheeks nearly stinging from the happiness you were feeling. The large skirt of your gown swished around your legs, pushed petals into the air, and grazed the grass with every step, and it only made you feel that much more beautiful. You felt like pure royalty and grace as Loki guided you around the dance floor.

One dance turned into two, which turned into three, which turned into hours of shifting, swinging, and sailing around. You danced and even in the heeled shoes Loki put you in, your feet were not hurting. You listened as the guests gasped and cooed over you and Loki. Their whispers were envious, jealous, but kind. It made you lift your head higher, push your breasts out, and smile wider at the man who swept you away to a foreign planet just so he could treat you like a princess.

You really, really loved him.

Your heart was pounding in your chest as he spun you around. He must have seen the love shining in your eyes because his movements slowed. His hands reached up to cup your face and he halted completely, slowly drawing in to kiss you. You sighed into his mouth as he kissed you in the middle of all of the dancers, not caring of who was watching or what they were thinking. You held onto him tighter, drifted further into him, and kissed him even harder.

As the night went on, you and Loki took brief breaks from dancing to eat, drink, and make small talk with some nobles, gods, and friends that he knew. He introduced you to everyone as his beloved from Midgard, and despite a few initial shocked looks, everyone seems to treat you politely. You wondered how much of that was just because you were on Loki's arm and no one wanted to disrespect the mischievous god.

Everything about the night was perfect. The palace was beautiful, the foreign food was some of the best food you had ever tasted, and Loki was looking at you like you were the only woman in the room. Seeing him so happy made you want the night to never end. This was precisely what both of you needed. After everything that had happened with Michael, the positivity and joy of this night brought a lightness back into your heart that you feared had disappeared forever thanks to the dark events that occurred in your hallway. You were sure that when you went back home, the sight of your front door would not bother you nearly as much as it had been.

Later on, you and Loki were spinning once again on the dance floor. This song was slower, a bit more romantic, so your movements were not as swooping or large. You weren't even thinking about your feet and their track as you looked at Loki.

"Thank you for tonight, Loki," you said as he turned you in a circle. "This has been so magical."

"It's what you deserve, my love," Loki said with a low bow of his head. When he lifted back up, there was a sparkle in his eyes. "This is what life with me would be like. I wanted to show you, even if it was just for a night, the grandeur I could give you. And one day when we visit Asgard, I can show you everything - my chambers, my temple, the gardens. You'll love it, pet."

"Will I be able to wear pretty dresses like this all of the time?" you giggled.

"Mm, if that's what you want, then yes. And then I will promptly fuck you in all of them," Loki purred, lowering his hand to rest over your ass. You moaned and felt the fire of desire burning between your thighs again. It never dissipated, but you were distracted for the past few hours. Now that Loki was looking at you with that familiar lust, you felt ravenous for him. Loki noticed your cheeks flushing and he chuckled. "Oh, my sweet, are you still bothered from earlier?"

"Yes, Master," you whispered, unsure of how liberally you could speak here.

"You've been a very good girl tonight," Loki said, dragging his eyes down to lock with your breasts. He licked his lips and groaned, spinning you in a tight circle. "Maybe it's time to reward you."

"Please," you whimpered.

"Hands up, Odinson," Kassandra said from behind you. Your cheeks lit up red as Loki lifted his hand from your ass to your back. He gave Kassandra a pointed look as she passed by. She flashed you both a smile and winked at you. "He's such a cad."

"You have impeccable timing as always, Kassandra," Loki scoffed.

"Hey, I'm just passing through." She shrugged innocently. She turned to you and dipped her head. "Are you having a good night?"

"It's been absolutely excellent. Thank you so much for inviting us," you said, bowing yourself.

"I didn't invite you, actually. Loki invited himself," Kassandra said pointedly, giving Loki a stern look. "The God of Mischief never needs an invitation. He shows up wherever he pleases. In fact, sending him an invitation makes him less likely to show up."

"Chaos cannot be invited or uninvited. I appear where I'm needed." Loki glanced at you and winked.

"And what I need is another drink," Kassandra laughed. "Have a good night you two."

"You as well," Loki said, and you nodded in agreement. After Kassandra glided away like a silver siren through the crowd, you poked Loki's chest through his breastplate.

"Loki! You didn't tell me we were crashing this party!"

Loki shrugged and bobbed his head back and forth nonchalantly. "You wouldn't want to come if I told you the truth."

"You're ridiculous," you giggled as you rolled your eyes. You paused and looked up at Loki. "Hey, you never answered my question from before."

"Ah, which one?"

"How do you know Kassandra?"

Loki paused and licked his lips. His eyes scanned the room before they settled on a set of double doors at the far end of the room. Loki sighed and turned back to you. He held his arm out, bent at the elbow, and bowed curtly.

"Take a walk with me," he instructed calmly. You wrapped your hand in Loki's elbow and let him lead you from the room. He brought you through a pair of double doors that led out to a stone patio. You thought that Loki would stop there but he elected to walk you down a winding set of stone steps that led into a dark garden. A few twinkling lights lit up the path but otherwise, the only light shining was from the blue moon and the palace. Loki looked up at the sky and smiled. "It's a beautiful night. It's always rather lovely on Alfheim."

"It is," you agreed warily, watching Loki's jaw lock and unlock as you paced through the garden. You didn't exactly know where you were going but you trusted that Loki knew the way. He walked you through winding paths of hadges, flower beds, and little ponds. When Loki was quiet for a few moments, you cleared your throat. "Uh, Loki?"

"You know that I love you right?" he asked, still not looking at you.

"I do," you said with a nod.

"You're the only woman I want."

"You tell me that often."

"It's crucial that you remember that."

"Why?"

"Because Kassandra was supposed to be my wife."

You froze in place, your feet suddenly rooted to the ground. It seemed Loki expected this reaction because he stopped with perfect ease. You stared at him and watched him hesitantly bite his lip, his eyes never really meeting yours.

"Your wife?" you whispered, sliding your hand away from his arm. "Loki, are you engaged?"

"No!" Loki turned to you quickly and held onto your waist. "No, sweet, I'm not engaged."

"But you were engaged? To Princess Kassandra?" you asked carefully. Loki shut his eyes but nodded, his head hanging low.

"Yes, I was. It was not my choice. Odin demanded us to be in an arranged marriage. I was not happy and I broke it off when I had the chance. She completely understood and respected my desires," Loki explained. "I never even loved her."

"So...so you've never had feelings for her?" you questioned.

"Never," Loki admitted. "Now, I will be honest with you, pet. I slept with her but there was nothing attached to it. I promise."

"Did she love you?" you whispered, not meeting his eyes.

"Yes," Loki said softly. "She did. I never returned the feelings though and it's been many years since that. She has her own beloved now and they are very happy together."

You nodded but walked out of his arms and further down the path. You were thankful that Loki was being honest with you but it was still a bit painful to hear that Loki had been almost married to the host of this party. Knowing that at some point, she loved Loki and coveted him made that little green monster stir up inside of you.

But Loki wasn't hers. He was yours. And he was proud of it.

He dressed you in this glorious green dress and planted this extravagant necklace that practically screamed "Loki's pet" around your neck. You were the one he danced with all night. Not once did his eyes wander or his mind become distracted, even in a room filled with his ex-lover and throngs of beautiful people.

You could hear Loki's footsteps behind you a few paces back. The only other sounds were the trickling of the pond beside you and the swishing of the bottom of your dress against the path you walked on. You folded your hands in front of you as your mind ran over these thoughts.

Loki could be with Kassandra. She was a beautiful princess that would surely give him a strong political advantage. She had loved him and you knew that loving Loki was not difficult. She could give him everything. And yet, he left her because he did not love her. He loved you. The speech he gave you last week in your bathroom sang in the back of your head - I know it seems too soon to know about the kind of future I want but darling, you are the only woman I have ever loved. I have never felt this way about anyone else. I'm not saying we need to get married right now or have a whole litter of children. I'm a young god, still figuring everything out, and I am not ready for either of those things. But one day, when I look into the future, it's you who I want to do those things with. I know it's fast, but...but it's not. No, it's not fast, not for me. Because when a god falls in love, it is not just love they feel. It is devotion. When I, Loki of Asgard, fell in love, I did not do so lightly. There are no hesitations, no doubts, no second-guesses. You are what I want for the rest of my days. You are the one I want to protect, cherish, and dedicate every one of my breaths to.

This time around, Loki was sure what he wanted and that was you. It was not Kassandra, the woman outside your apartment, or any other person who had entered into his life. He said it himself - Loki did not fall in love lightly. Beyond that, he trusted you with this part of his life, the secrets of his past, the darkness within him. He would not do that with someone he didn't truly love.

You were Loki's. Loki was yours. You were confident of it.

"Oh, Loki," you sighed, looking over your shoulder. He watched you carefully, ready to soothe you if he needed to. You teased the skirt of your dress in your hands, discreetly lifting it upwards. "Do you want me?"

"You're the only one I want," Loki said honestly. "I'm in love with you."

"Well, you better come catch me then." You winked and took off, running through the winding maze of hedges. You laughed as you heard Loki chasing after you, his boots pounding against the stone path. You squealed as you heard him inching closer to you and when a long arm wrapped around your waist from behind, you kicked your legs out. "Ah!"

"Got you, little mischief maker," Loki chuckled as he spun you around in the air. He placed you down and turned you so you were facing him. "And what was that for?"

"Just felt like having a bit of fun after that heaviness," you said with a shrug.

"Yes, I'm sorry, pet. It seems I've darkened our night," Loki sighed.

"No, you didn't," you said honestly, throwing your arms around Loki's neck. "Am I upset that you were engaged before? A little, but only because it made me a bit jealous. As long as you don't love her then it doesn't matter. What matters is right here, right now - and right here, right now, you love me."

"I do, darling. I love you more than anything," Loki whispered, hugging you around your waist.

"I love you too," you laughed lightly. "Inside of me, there's a confidence that wasn't there before. It grows more and more every day. Because of that, I know that you're here to stay. You love me and you trust me. Thank you for not hiding this from me."

"I couldn't hide it from you. I want to share every part of my life with you," Loki said.

"And I would love that," you said, reaching up on your toes to peck a kiss to Loki's cheek. You winked as you pulled back. "Besides, Kassandra gave you the Livets Blomst to give to me. Clearly she knows that you're mine."

"Is my pet feeling a little possessive?" Loki teased, his hands drawing down to cup your ass through the thick layers of your dress. You hummed as you ran your hands along the front plates of Loki's armor.

"I can't help it. You're my Master and I want everyone to know it," you whispered. "I want them to know how good you fuck me and that even though I'm your little submissive pet, I can still make you beg for me."

"I have no recollection of this," Loki snorted. You laughed as you tangled your fingers in Loki's hair and pulled his head down. His lips brushed against yours and your eyes fluttered shut. His breath tasted of wine and the cool night air. His nose nudged yours as he gasped against your mouth.

"You're the love of my life, Loki," you murmured. "Kiss me."

There was no need to verbally answer, for Loki pressed his lips directly to yours. You preened against him, relishing in the feeling of his mouth on yours. The kiss was unhurried, yet full of desire and passion. Your thighs pressed together in utter need as Loki's hands caressed your body. His tongue dipped into your mouth and danced with yours, signaling to you how much he needed you.

Loki needed you. No one else. You were the one he was kissing in this beautiful garden. He wanted your body on top of his, your cunt wrapped around his cock, and your heart open for his own.

"Oh, pet," Loki groaned into your mouth as his hands soared up your body. "I've been waiting all day for you."

"Tell me about it," you bit back.

"Hey, you're not the only one who was denied release," Loki reminded you. It was true, he didn't get to cum either. He restricted himself for you. You wondered if he was suffering from unobtainable desire as much as you were throughout this evening. You hummed and cupped his cock through his armor, earning another hiss from Loki. "And that's why I'm going to fuck you right here, right now."

"Wait, here?" you asked, looking around at the open garden. The only shields you had were some low trimmed hedges, but even someone as tall as Loki could see just over their tops. You swallowed nervously and stepped closer to Loki. "But...someone might see us."

"Exactly."

Loki grabbed you as he sat down on an ornate stone bench. You fell into his lap, your dress pooling over your lower halves. You raised an eyebrow as you watched the admirable length of your dress shield you both completely.

"Was this part of the design plan?" you asked.

Loki winked. "Not a single thing I do is not thought out, darling." Loki swiftly reached under your dress and found your wet folds. "Be a good girl and be quiet. You don't want anyone to hear you, do you?"

"Oh, fuck," you hissed as his fingers traced your pussy. You were soaking wet already and the need to cum sprung upon you as he touched you. You were still full of desire from earlier and now with the reminder that this beautiful man below you was so completely and utterly devoted to you, you were brimming with need for him even more. You tangled your hands in Loki's hair as he pressed a finger inside of you.

"Pet! My goodness, aren't you nice and ready for me," Loki snickered. "Very well then."

Loki removed his hands from under your skirt and grabbed your waist. He hoisted you up and with blinded precision, he sunk you onto his cock. You covered your mouth to conceal the loud moan that wanted to leak from your lips as you finally felt the weight of his glorious cock inside of you. It was like every trepidation, worry, and lingering doubt fled from your mind as he settled inside of you, throbbing and hot with arousal. Your head rolled back and you heard Loki growl. When you looked forward, his eyes were locked onto your necklace, stones dripping down your breasts. His cock twitched and he ran his fingers over the jewelry.

"You're mine," Loki whispered. "You're mine and everyone knows it. Fuck, and if they don't, they will know it when I send you back into that party walking with a limp and with my cum pouring down your thighs."

"And they'll know you're mine because of this," you countered. You tipped his head back and latched onto his neck with your mouth. Loki thrusted up into you as you sucked a bruise into his skin. It would be a feat, you were sure of it. Loki's skin was barely penetrable and you, a mere mortal, were bruising it with just your lips and tongue and teeth. He lowered his defenses specifically so you could mark him. You left several bruises along his neck, each one larger than the last as his hips bucked up into you.

"That's it, pet. Mark me. Show everyone who I belong to," Loki moaned as he fucked up into you. You moaned against his neck, your head falling so your forehead was resting on his shoulder. Loki's arms wrapped around you like a hug as he fucked you, your body bouncing on top of his. If it wasn't for the way your body was gyrating, you would look like two lovers embraced in the middle of the quiet garden. Beneath your skirts, much more was occurring.

It thrilled you.

You rode him harder, your teeth biting into your lower lip to hold back the begging and moaning you wanted to release. You wanted to plead to Loki, ask him to flip you over and fuck you from behind. You wanted him to tie your hands behind your back and make you cry. But at the same time, you wanted to rock against him like this, quietly submissive and perfectly in love with everything he was giving to you. You grabbed onto him tighter and whimpered.

"Your pussy is so tight, baby," Loki gasped as he fucked you harder. You were no longer contributing to moving on top of him. His grip on you was so tight that he was holding you completely still as he fucked you. "That's my good girl. Squeeze around your Master's cock. Let me feel you."

"Loki," you sighed wantonly, your walls clenching around him. "I love your cock so much. Fuck me, please."

"My perfect little cock slut. I've trained you well, haven't I?" he laughed darkly. "Your body is so responsive to me, my submissive little girl. You wouldn't do this for anyone else. You wouldn't let anyone else fuck you in the middle of the garden where anyone could see you. But you love it with me. The thought of someone catching me pounding my cock into you has you dripping. I can feel it, pet, you can't lie to me. I can feel how wet this makes you."

"Yes, Master," you gasped, rocking back ever so slightly to keep him deep inside of you. "Only for you."

"Good girl. That's what I like to hear," Loki growled into your ear. He paused for just a moment before chuckling. "Speaking of which, I believe we have company."

Right on cue, you heard the crunching of footsteps coming towards you. Your eyes widened as you looked at Loki. He grinned and patted your back. You buried your head in his neck and held onto him tightly. He stopped moving inside of you, but you still felt his cock throb excitedly.

"And then we were chatting and I - oh, Loki!" You heard someone speak from behind you. It took you a moment to realize who the voice belonged to, and you paled when you realized it was Kassandra. You tightened your lock on Loki and prayed that she didn't recognize the position you were in. "What are you doing out here?"

"It was getting a bit warm in the palace and my beloved asked if we could take a walk through the gardens. We found this spot right here and decided to rest for a bit. Dancing for hours wore my little one out," Loki chuckled, pressing a kiss to your temple. You whimpered quietly as he began rocking his cock slowly inside of you. Loki tapped your back. "Darling, say hello."

You gave Loki a struggling look as you lifted your head to turn to Kassandra. She had a single brow lifted as she watched you and Loki carefully. You were more than incredibly thankful for the large skirt on your dress at that moment.

"Hello, Kassandra," you said politely, a moan caught in your throat as Loki pushed his cock further inside of you.

"Good evening," Kassandra said, still looking suspiciously between you and Loki. She lifted her left hand gracefully. "I would like to formally introduce you to my own beloved, Princess Alvana."

"It is wonderful to meet you," Alvana said, dipping into a low curtsey. Your cheeks lit up, and not because of Loki's cock this time. Kassandra loved Alvana now, not Loki. You could see it clearly. The look Kassandra gave her was the exact look you gave Loki. You smiled kindly, though stiffly still thanks to Loki's cock grinding inside of your weeping channel.

"It's delightful to see you again, Alvana," Loki said, bowing his head at the same time he thrusted inside of you. "Sweet, Princess Alvana is the one who helped craft your art supplies I brought you."

"Oh! Thank you so much for them, Alvana. They are spectacular. I really appreciate them," you said, nodding your head at Alvana.

"I do not give my supplies out freely. But...when Prince Loki told me about you, I trusted that you would take care of them. It was a gut feeling. I believe they will do you well," Alvana explained. Kassandra reached down and took her hand. Kassandra gave you a knowing look and she winked.

"Let's go, 'Vana. Let's leave the lovers to their romancing," Kassandra giggled. She bid you a goodnight before turning to glare at Loki. "Be gentle with her."

"Where's the fun in that?" Loki smirked. Alvana offered a confused look but Kassandra quickly whisked her away. As soon as they left the garden, Loki fucked you again at that familiar breakneck pace. You let out an unbridled moan that could surely be heard by the escaping princesses. "What a good girl you were. You can retract those claws, kitten. Do you believe me now that Kassandra is devoted to her darling?"

"I do, Loki. But dammit, I don't care about that right now," you admitted through your ragged breaths.

"You don't care? Don't you care that she blatantly saw me fucking you? That she knew my cock was buried inside of you? That you are completely and utterly mine?" Loki growled, grabbing your hips to aid in his rocking of your body. Your orgasm was cresting and you knew you wouldn't last much longer. You tightened your lock on his shoulders and moaned his name, his words sending shivers down your spine.

"I d-do care about t-that. You're mine, Loki - oh, yes! You're mine!" you gasped. "I need to cum, Loki. Make me cum, Master, please!"

"You deserve it, baby. You deserve to cum. You've been so good," Loki groaned. He angled his hips so the fine hairs at the base of his cock scrubbed against your clit. "Cum. Scream for me. Show the entire realm who you belong to. Now!"

"Loki!" you screamed, head tossed back and breasts pushed out. Your orgasm was intense and even more so knowing that anyone could hear you in the throes of pleasure. Loki followed right behind you, your name falling from his lips as he came inside of you. You felt his hot ropes of cum shooting into you and you sank down further to ensure it all stayed inside. You rolled your head forward and rested your forehead against his. Panting, you whispered, "I can't believe I let you fuck me in public."

"I can't believe someone actually walked in on us," Loki chuckled. He pecked your lips before gently lifting you from his cock. He sat you sideways on his thighs, his arms wrapped around your waist. "I love you, pet."

"I love you so much," you sighed happily. You stared at the beautiful glowing moon in the sky as you ran your fingers through Loki's hair. The world was quiet and peaceful, not a single sound disrupting you from this moment. When Loki finally spoke again, his voice was low and mellow.

"Do you want to go back in? Or would you rather stay here?" Loki asked. You turned to look at him and ran your fingers along the elegant edges of his face.

"It doesn't matter to me. As long as you're there, then that's all that matters," you whispered. Loki's eyes softened as he leaned in to kiss you slowly. When he pulled away, a tear dripped down his face.

"Thank you, my love. Thank you for understanding my past, who I am, what I am. Thank you for loving me," Loki murmured. You smiled brightly, causing Loki to smile in return. He hugged you tighter and kissed your cheek. "Come on. Let's go for one last dance and then we can go home. I find I'm rather in the mood to just lay in bed and hold you."

"I'd love that," you agreed.

Loki was true to his word - you went inside, had one last glorious dance, said sweet but short goodbyes, and then returned back to your apartment via the Bifrost. Loki whisked your dress away with magic and promised that even without it, you were his princess (though the dress could come back whenever you pleased). He massaged your feet - grimacing, but he was the one who initially offered to do so - just before you massaged his shoulders to ease the weight of his armor off of them.

And then, Loki pulled you under the covers of your bed and made love to you. He whispered how much he loved you, needed you, adored you. Afterwards, he held you, the edges of the morning sun creeping into the room. For the first time in a long time, both of you felt completely at peace. There was no Michael, no threat, no worry. It was just you and him, a bounty of love, and a night of elaborate dancing that would go down in history as the best night of your entire life, and it was all thanks to your beautiful, dangerous, and loving Loki.

Notes:

Comments and kudos are always loved and appreciated!!

Visit me on tumblr @ shiningloki !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.8K 1.7K 29
What happens when the one and only Loki Laufeyson threatens you into becoming his accomplice? What happens when you're sentenced to one year in priso...
67K 1.5K 27
You are the newest, and youngest, member of the Avengers. You love being on the team, but it comes with its challenges. Almost every night you find y...
22.8K 597 30
Loki keeps having dreams about a woman he's never met before, until one day he steals the tesseract and teleports to a place he's never seen before...
2M 66.2K 57
'You are my Valkyrie. And I would follow you across the nine realms and into eternity.' Tortured by HYDRA and liberated by S.H.I.E.L.D, you join the...