Taken By Them

By simply2teens_

Getting taken was never our plan. Meeting them wasn't so much of one either. What if one day you were with yo... More

Chapter 1
Chapter Two
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chaper 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 16
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Hey Guys

Chapter 5

952 19 0
By simply2teens_

Nicole's p.o.v

I took off my leather jacket and my boyfriend camo jeans and threw them onto the bed, gathering all the clothing that I could find. Once I gathered up enough clothes I tied them all together.

I took a bobby pin out of my hair and picked the lock that was on the balcony door. Once I got the door to open I measured the rope of shirts. Once it reached the bottom I tied the end to the railing and climbed down it like the ropes in gym that you have to climb.

Once I got to the bottom I untied my jeans and leather jacket and ran for my life.

I memorized the gate code and punched in the numbers before I heard Nash running after me. The gate was taking forever to open so I had to jump the fence. Once I got out I kept running, not knowing where to go until I came upon a beach.

They surely won't find me here. I lit up a cigarette and laid on the white coarse sand and looked up at the stars until I heard someone walk up to me. I didn't think much of it until I looked up and saw Nash.

I got up and began to run again but he caught me by my wrist. I tried to escape but his grip was to strong. "I'm sorry I can't let you go." I didn't question him, I just wanted to get away. He picked me up and carried me back to the hell house.

As soon as we walked in I saw everyone sitting down in the living room waiting for me. "Okay since we obviously can't trust you by yourself, so were going to have to have someone be with you at all times." Cameron stated.

I rolled my eyes and sat down. "I'll do it." Nash smiled. Great now I have to have him in my face at all times. But I'll still find a way to get out. And I will be reunited with my best friend.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

294K 7K 42
"Adriana, I've never stopped liking you after these 3 years... Not even. I never stopped loving you..." he started. "And now that we've met after so...
3.4M 71.8K 77
Book 1 of 2 ~ You have been added to a groupchat! ~•~ SEQUEL IS OUT NOW ; THE END RESULTS ~•~ Date published: September 20, 2016 Date completed: May...
94K 1.1K 36
Jasmine Gomez. Just a 17 year old going 18. You think her life is perfect. Not really. Her Dad died when she was 15. And her Mom doesn't care for her...
115K 2.4K 36
Alexis was never happy at home. A step-dad that never did anything but drink and make her feel like shit. A mom that never said anything to her husba...