All I Want is Love

By BabyCakes2921

When you start feeling empty as if you have nothing left, all you need is love. If you have not read Loving... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Part 52
Author Talks

Chapter 15

2.7K 111 9
By BabyCakes2921

DEBBIE'S POV

"Are you serious?!", I asked after Marcus told me everything.

"Yeah, I don't want you going over there until all this shyt clear up and we get Kee back", he sat and blew out a breath while I made the kids their plate.

"If I wasn't pregnant I'd get her back with the snap of my fingers no joke"

"I don't need you doing that though, my kids need you to be the normal parent so don't even think about doing no crazy shyt"

"Stop talking to me like you're my father or something please and alright"

"Quit being difficult like a child and I won't have too"

"Are you still mad? Listen Marcus I do love you and I reacted the way I did because I couldn't believe you'd ask me something like that. I didn't use you for sex I was just saying it felt good and it was hard to stop it. It was just a mistake because this leaves us in a confusing state. We not gone work out again so let's just stop before we get to far ahead"

"I told you I didn't want to talk about that"

"Daddy", Zoey came in running her eyes and she walked to him resting her head on his lap.

"Hey princess, What's wrong?", he asked picking her up.

"I want to get my nails done but mommy told us to ask you"

"Yeah we can go after you finish getting eating. What the boys trying to do?"

"Hair cuts"

"Okay, go get them and when yall finish eating we can go"

"Mkay"

She left and I just made a plate and started eating.

"Why you couldn't take Zoey?", he asked with an attitude.

"I'm tired Marcus and I'm having twins. I don't feel like leaving all day every day like I used to, but I'm doing the best I can"

"You can do more though. You can get yo feet done with Zoey"

"Yo attitude don't have nothing to do with Zoey, it have everything to do with you and me"

"Apparently there is no me and you right. Let's leave it as that"

"Really Marcus..."

"What you mean the really Marcus", he said mocking me. "You said you was done and you wasn't coming back so let's leave it at that. I'm not finna play games that's played out straight up"

"Okay"

"Daddy can you please take us to get a haircut", Zach said coming in the kitchen.

"Yeah y'all just finish eating"

"Okay"

"Hey mama", Zarius said hugging me.

"Hi baby, here's your plate", I kissed his head and they all sat down to eat.

"Marcus you eating?"

"I'm straight"

He sat there while they ate and then they all left. I took a shower and I drove to Jada's house. I'm getting my sister back.

When I made it to the house my niece was running around playing. She's 5 and is too adorable, they named her Imery.

"Aunt Debbie", she ran up to me hugging me and I hugged her back.

"Hey sweetie how are you?"

"Good"

"Good", I smiled copying her.

"Wassup Deb", Ignatius said picking Imery up smiling at me.

"Hey hey hey"

"Hey girl come on", we walked to the living room so we could talk.

"Now what we gone do and how we gone get Kee?"

"Girl we gone have to figure stuff out from her. We can't let nobody know though cause I don't need anybody trying to stop us"

"Yeah you right, we gotta think though, who is this chick? Where is she from?"

"I just know her name is Teyana. I need to look her crazy axx up"

"Okay I have a computer", she left and brought back her laptop

"No, if stuff go down we don't need any kind of evidence against us"

"Girl we good trust me. I have all type of stuff on that laptop"

"Okay", I looked up her name and girl grew up pretty good of you ask me. I looked and seen an address so I wrote it down.

"Let's go", I said after I moved the laptop to get up.

Jada drove to the place after I put the address in the GPS.

She's not here, go to the back of Hind's Park.

I started looking confused and I looked around and no one was there.

"Girl what's wrong with you? Come on", Jada said getting out.

"Uh unh, she's not here, come on"

"What you mean she's not here we haven't even looked"

"Something is telling me she's not here, she's at Hind's Park or something. Get in", she got in and she backed out the driveway driving that way.

Park in the parking lot and walk around to the back but call Paco first

I looked around again to see if I was tripping or something cause it feel like somebody is talking to me like a ghost or something.

"Are you sure she's here?"

"No, but it's worth a try. I'm just trying to follow the voice in my head"

"Girl that's yo pregnancy speaking to you, are you hungry?"

"Yeah but I don't think that's it Jada. It feels like somebody is leading me right to her"

"Yeah you tripping, you been in the sun to long? You still on a sugar high from Zyaire's party?"

"No I'm being serious. I gotta call Paco"

PHONE CALL

Paco: "Wassup sis"

Me: "Hey, can you come to Hind's Park. I think Kee is here"

Paco: "I'll be there in 10", it sound like he was speeding through the house to get his stuff together.

Me: "Okay I'll be here"
.
END OF PHONE CALL

"What he say?"

"He's on his way"

We waited a little while and then my phone rang. I looked and seen it was Marcus.

PHONE CALL

Me: "Yes"

Marcus: "Leave, now"

Me: "No, y'all don't know where she is"

Marcus: "This is not up for discussion. If shyt goes bad I lose 3 people and I can't deal with that so go home. You and Jada"

END OF PHONE CALL

He hung up on me and just then Paco pulled up with 2 cars behind him.

She's down in the basement, but it's security in the house that's far in the woods.

"Debbie don't play, are you sure Kee is here?"

"I'm not all the way sure but something is telling me she's here. She's in the basement in a house in the woods. But it's a lot of security"

And you need to go home after Marcus get here

"Alright Debbie, but foreal you need to leave"

"I'm gonna wait, for Marcus to come and we'll leave"

"Aight", the other dudes got out the car and they were loaded with guns. I haven't been in nun like this in forever and I miss it so much.

Before I could say anything though Marcus came speeding and parked next to Jada's truck and he sped to me.

Tell him you're leaving and to come to your house when everything is done

"Before you say anything I'm leaving now, just come back to the house when you're done and where are the kids?"

"They with Yaya and he keeping them tonight, I need to handle this before they come back home"

"Okay", I wrapped my arms around his neck and I kissed his lips. "I love you, I'll see you later", I looked him in his eyes whispering and I let him go. I walked back to the truck and Jada dropped me off at home.

I know this sounds crazy but I do miss Marcus. He's my first love and if he wants to act right then maybe we can try to get back on track, starting with me cooking him a big meal.

My baby gone come home and be catered to.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

211K 5.7K 42
Diamond had a fucked up childhood which turned her into a thug. She starts falling for a boy but he doesn't know how fucked up she is and neither doe...
5K 194 33
its hard loving a young thug it comes wit a lot of drama and baggage but if u down for urs u will do whatever u can to hold them down
688K 16.1K 72
There's always a thin line between love and hate🤍
10.3K 141 99
Just a big family with a lot of issues and drama but tons of love for each other