Loving My Mates In The Beast...

By GalaxyStars833

Sheea who was so immersed in the sorrow of the untimely end of her favourite novel with the premature deaths... More

Preface
Chapter 1: Oh My God!
Chapter 2: So I Really Came Here!
Chapter 3: So Your Name Is Haha?
Chapter 4: So The Main Villain Became My First Husband?!
Chapter 5: What are your other weaknesses?
Chapter 6: Made For Each Other
Chapter 7: Where Is My Home?
Chapter 8: It Feels So Good
Chapter 9: My Shasha
Chapter 10: It's Too Embarrassing!
Chapter 11: Please Don't Kill Me
Chapter 12: Call Me Sheea
Chapter 13: Not For Now
Chapter 14: Cool Mother-In-Law And Softie's Ego
Chapter 15: She Knows Everything About Me
Chapter 16: She Came For You
Chapter 17: How Dare She?
Chapter 18: Of Course You Can Leave
Chapter 19: Get Out Of My Sight
Chapter 20: Real Female Lead
Chapter 21: How Naive She Was!
Chapter 22: But I Had None
Chapter 23: A Shan Without Shasha
Chapter 24: Is Life Going To Change?
Chapter 25: No Shan Truly Cares
Chapter 26: No One To Share My Happiness
Chapter 27: Is She Sick?
Hey there! Author Here!
Chapter 28: She's So Cute
Chapter 29: Her Discomfort & Betrayal
Chapter 30: It's Not Something Trivial
Chapter 31: Fated One
Chapter 32: So Beautiful Yet Domineering
Chapter 33: Sleepy Queen
Chapter 34: She Actually Stopped...!?
Chapter 35: He Was Still Watching
Chapter 36: We Aren't Over Yet
Chapter 37: Life Worse Than Burning In Hell
Chapter 38: Shh! Relax! It's Okay.
Chapter 39: Teach A Good Lesson
Hey There! Author Here!
Chapter 40: Heart To Heart Talk
Chapter 41: Focus On Me When We're Together
Chapter 42: It's Enough!
Chapter 43: Tana, The Curse-filled Crystal
Chapter 44: Who Are 'They'?
Chapter 45: Let's Begin The Tour!
Chapter 46: Hulabalus
Chapter 47: Jealousy and Dominance
Chapter 48: Crying Without Tears
Chapter 49: Dire Embarrassing!
Chapter 50: Something To Discuss
Chapter 51: Chaos In Cave Meeting 1
Chapter 52: Lick On The Face
Chapter 53: A Moth Going To It's Fire
Chapter 54: Discovering Something New In Me
Hey There! Author Here!
Chapter 55: Where The Hell Is My Pride?
Chapter 56: Great Seductress
Chapter 57: That Stare...
Chapter 58: Sheea, Please!
Chapter 59: Punishment
Chapter 60: Punishment Time
Chapter 61: Her mates
Chapter 62: His Mate Is A Mood Killer
Chapter 63: The Game Of Domination
Chapter 64: Masculine Scent
Chapter 65: Masked Len
BONUS: Chapter 66: Gift To Jemin
Chapter 67: Trouble
Chapter 69: I Don't Think I'm Wrong
Chapter 70: Too Deep Into Acting
Chapter 71: Len's Crazy Outburst 1

Chapter 68: Hit Came Too Fast

1.8K 88 12
By GalaxyStars833

As Sheea looked at the things in the cave, her eyes kept on widening with the time.

It's not like she had never seen jewelleries before. She had seen it. But the ones in front of her were too much to ignore.

She had seen Lisa as well as some other women (Shasha in the beast world language) wear them, but she had never glance at those jewelleries twice.

Those jewelleries were too high-profile as if they are representing "I'm above all" and sje particularly didn't like those.

But now, the ones in front of her were simple yet too beautiful to ignore. They're not too high-profiled too, as there's only one shining coloured crystal in the middle of the chains respectively, as the binding of the chain differed.

Just with a glance, one could tell these necklaces/ bracelets were made out of love.

"So beautiful," At last she couldn't hold it anymore and praise, "These are so beautiful that I really don't wanna choose, Jemin."

And then her eyes fell on the grizzy- -red-faced bear who was busy rubbing his back.

With a weird look and shock on her face, Sheea exclaimed, "Don't tell me you designed all of this, now?!"

Did he design it? This was the thought that came in her mind, when she saw how shy Jemin was. Afterall, she knew this behaviour.

Whenever her friends from the human world got proposed and the boy proposed with something he personally made, they would always turn red like this and scratch their head or nape.

"Ahh... well.. no, you"

"Your guess is right, little Shasha."

Before Jemin could say anything, a middle aged voice answer her question. And when both of them turned around, they saw a middle-aged man (Shan) coming out from the other side of the curtain of the cave.

"Dai, you-" Jemin who had gone completely red as if his face was being fried in a hot pan with oil, glared at the uninvited shopkeeper.

"What me? Isn't it, right?" The Shan named Dai shrugged his shoulder as he took a good look at the Shasha beside Jemin.

'He's more lively than his actual age," Sheea thought as she sized him up and down.

"This Shasha..." He started as he sized up Sheea too.

And even though, a certain 'vinegar jar' knew Dai had no intention of hurting Sheea and snatching her away from him, he still frowned and stood in front of her.

"What are you doing, brat? Get out of my sight," saying that Dai just grabbed Jemin by his nape and shifted him to another side. It was done so quickly that Jemin didn't even got time to react.

And when he got back to his senses, he wanted to protest, but was again tossed aside.

D*mn, he actually forgot Dai is the second strongest beast in the territory after Kevi!

Sheea horrifyingly stared at the two Shans as her eyes narrowed dangerously on the middle-aged Shan. It didn't like him at all.

"You brat, how dare you to be rebellious at such an age? What do you think? I'm gonna swallow your mate or what? I really like Shashas and there are countless Shashas who want to be my mate, but Do you think she's my type? Just look at her, just because I hit you twice, she's already glaring at me," Dai said as he poked his fingers on Jemin's forehead.

Jemin growled in return and before he could say any other word, the intially empty cave, suddenly got filled with too many Shashas.

'Huh? What's going on?' The three of them together. And then Dai smirked as he shrugged at Jemin, "See? There are countless Shashas who admire me. Now they again came to propose to-"

But before he could finish his speech, all the Shashas by-passed him and surrounded Sheea with admiring eyes as they exclaimed in surprise and joy.

"Oh my, Sheea? Isn't it your name? I can't believe you finally came into my arms!"

"Ahh! She's so soft and cute. But who can tell she's stronger than those useless Shans?"

"Sheea, you're so beautiful. I like you so much."

"Ahh! I can't believe, can't believe, I can finally see you this close."

"Holy Heavens, you're so beautiful. I also want to give birth to such a beautiful Shasha."

As the screams and exclaims of Shasha filled the room, at the side a certain 'vinegar filled jar' scoffed at Dai, "Hah! The hit came too fast!"

But just as 'Vinegar-filled-Jemin-jar' finished saying it, they heard.

"Sheea, Sheea! You're so beautiful and strong. Will you consider a weak yet beautiful Shasha as your mate? Hmm, what say?"

"Ahh! Sheea, let's be mates, okay? I really want to be with you."

"Shut up, I'm the most beautiful Shasha in the tribe, of course my beauty is after Sheea's. So, she'll choose me, right, Sheea?"

"Don't break the rules, Le. We promised to fair completely. By the way, Sheea, I've 14 mates in my harem and all of them are very hard working. So, you can choose me if you want a Shasha as your mate. We can enjoy the super bliss of this world. What do you think?"

"You all keep quiet. Sheea will choose me. I'm the prettiest and as well as the only niece of the lion leader. As a Shasha needs power and I can give that. Of course, she'll choose me. Right, Sheea?"

"Shut up! Sheea will choose me. Only I'm qualified to be with her."

"You shut up! How dare you break the rule? You're just pressuring your demand on her. Hah, whatever! Sheea, so are we mates now. See, I can protect you from all the hungry eyes and can even share the Shans of mine with you. C'mon let's mate."

"Shut up! Sheea will mate with me."

"No, I'll be her mate, Carin. Stay away from my mate."

"No! She's mine! Get lost!"

"Who said she's yours? She's mine! That's it. Let's go Sheea. Today, there will be a wonderful night."

"Get lost Jesa, just because you're Lion leader's only niece, you think you can do anything you want. It depends on Sheea who will she choose. And if course, she'll choose me as I'm the best."

"Stay put. She's mine."

"No, mine."

"Shut up! Sheea's mine."

"Hey guys, how about we mate with her together? In this way, we can all have her."

SUDDEN SILENCE.

And then-

"Fria's right. We can do that."

"Oh my, why I haven't thought of it like that?"

"Wow, Fria, you're so brilliant. In this way, we would be severely protected by all the Shans of ours and we can have Sheea to. You just killed two birds with one arrow."

"So, with whom are you going to mate first, Sheea?"

"Of course, it'll be me."

"No it's me."

"Let Sheea answer the question. Why are you answering?"

"Hmm, Sheea has been looking at me from the start. Of course, she likes me. And I'm sure she will choose me. So why can't I answer for her?"

"Sheea's been looking at me."

"No. At me."

"No. It's me."

The centre of attention: "..."

WHO AM I? WHERE AM I? WHY AM I FACING THIS TROUBLE AGAIN? DIDN'T I LEAVE HUMAN WORLD? WHY ARE THESE BUNCH OF SHASHAS FIGHTING AGAINST THEMSELVES TO WIN ME JUST LIKE HOW MY FANS BACK IN THE HUMAN WORLD USED TO FIGHT?

At the side, Dai was laughing his *ss off, "Hahahaha! Your hit also came too fast. Hahahaha! What do you think? Do you like it?! I'm liking it though. Hahahaha!"

Jemin who had converted into a stone, "..."

______________________
.

Jemin: I want to cry but I lack tears.

Sheea: Me too.

Author: I want a super lgbtq *** scene. 😝🤤

Sheea and her mates: Do want animal skin shoes?

Author: Do you want me to pick my weapon? *showing.the.pen.in.hand.jpg*

Sheea to her mates: I want to eat bamboo for dinner.

________________________

I hope this chapter was entertaining.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3M 142K 74
The person who like to listen only when he himself is speaking is listening her all non sense talk. The person who find satisfaction while seeing peo...
961K 22.9K 41
While moonlighting as a stripper, Emery Jones' mundane life takes a twisted and seductive turn when she finds herself relentlessly pursued by reclusi...
647K 25.5K 73
Lilly found an egg on a hiking trip. Nothing abnormal on that, right? Except the egg was four times bigger than supposedly the biggest egg in the wor...
2.9M 244K 97
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...