Sakura x Hibari

By AnnaVelardi

Little shorts about Yakumo Sakura's love for Hibari Kyoya. Including how she fell in love with him. Why she i... More

Yakumo Sakura
Earliest Memories
The First Friend
Love at First Sight
Year One : Part One
Year One : Part 2
Welcome Back
Mafia
Mismatched Adventures
Dino Cavallone
Fight
6 : Mask
6: Round One
Round Two
6 : Finding Hibari
6: What love can do
6 : Aftermath
Varia : Rings
Varia : Feeling Better
Varia : Storm Guardians
Varia : Emotions
Varia : Mist
Varia : Cloud
Varia : Urges
Varia : Sky Battle Part 2
Varia : Sky Battle Part 3
Varia : Aftermath
Future : Not According to Plan
Future : Grand Entrance
Future : To My Past Self
Future : Training
Future : Raid
Future Hibari Kyoya's Return
Future : Hibi
Future : Truth
Future : Their First Time
Future : Bonding
Future : Choice Battle
Future : Vongola Primo
Future : Four Swords Men
Future : Vongola Decimo
Future : Leader of the Arcobaleno
Future : Future : Skylarks, Cherry Blossoms and Daisies
Future : The beginning of the End
Future : Middle of the End
Future : Primo and Decimo
Future : The End
Future : Aftermath
Simon : Growth
Simon : Confession
Simon : Love
Simon : Inheritance Ceremony
Simon : Simon Family
Simon : You're Mine
Simon : Gift
Simon : The Night Before
Simon : Welcome
Simon : Ryohei vs Aoba
Simon : Killer Spots
Simon : The First Memory
Simon : Lambo vs Ooyama Rauji
Simon: Lambo's Pride
Simon: The Second Memory
Simon: Gokudera vs Shitopi-chan
Simon : The Third Memory
Simon : The Horrible Truth
Simon : Hibari vs Adelheid
Simon : The Fourth Memory
Simon : Damian Spade
Simon : Yamamoto's Return
Simon : The Fifth Memory
Simon : Yamamoto vs Damian Spade
Simon : Late Night Secrets
Simon : Tsunayoshi vs Enma
Simon : The Sixth Memory
Simon : Freedom
Simon : Damian vs Hibari & Sakura
Simon : The Final Battle
Simon : The Seventh Memory
Simon : Tsuna & Enma vs Damian Spade
Simon : The Yakumo Curse
Simon : Aftermath
Rainbow : Hibari Kyoya x Yakumo Sakura
Rainbow : Team Fon
Rainbow : Day One

Varia : Sky Part 1

26 2 0
By AnnaVelardi

Summary : It took a bit but here you are another chapter. It took a lot but I decided to to split this chapter into a couple of parts as it takes so long and there is so much explanation. So do please enjoy.

"I have to go Dino-san." Sakura said as the sun began to set. Sakura was worried she was going to be late for the final battle of the Sky. She really wanted to see both Hibari and the man named Xanxus. For some strange reason the girl was oddly drawn to the man. Dino nodded his head. "My men and I will join you as soon as possible. Tell Kyoya I said hi." he smiled at her. She nodded her head and took off.

She didn't have time to return home and with everything going on the girl only had one thought and that was to get to the school as fast as she could especially because it was already getting dark. Hibari would be upset if she didn't show up to this fight. He was after all expecting her.

A blush grazed her cheeks as she stopped running and took in the fact that they both shared such a heated kiss. The strange pulling feeling of not wanting to be away from one another and of course the need to be around him. Plus the way she slept was so good after sharing the bed with him. That couldn't be normal... right? She paused in her steps. She knew she had a crush on Hibari that was obvious. And her friend Yuna always teased her about loving him but was that really what she was feeling at that moment. Was she really in love or was this just a crush she was still experiencing... Her phone began to ring.

"Ah" she gasped as she looked down and saw her phone had chimed. It was a text from Kai. "Princess please be careful tonight. I don't know what's going to happen but do remember your status." Sakura sighed. That's right. She is the Yakuza Princess. What happened tonight was going to define her career in the mafia.

Sakura arrived at the school a little worse for wear than expected. She was dressed this time in a mini skirt and short sleeve button up with her hair up in it's usual high ponytail. This time she chose to wear her black ankle boots instead of her heels. Although she could fight in whatever shoes she wore, last night she realized that it was a struggle to move in heels and mud. So with that in mind she chose her ankle boots instead.

She made it in time to see the twins jump from the roof of the building and landed in front of the Vongola kids. "We've been expecting you" they said right before landing. "Then the guardians for Sawada's side," one said. "Storm, Sun, Rain" the other chimed in. "And, the Mist guardians are all here." They continued to go back and forth. "Dokuro!" Tsunayoshi said surprised. The twins spoke up again saying, "The only ones left are cloud and lightning." "Eh?" Tsunayoshi questioned. "The only ones left?"

Sakura looked around but just as she turned to her right she saw Hibari walk right past her. Her eyes widened but Hibari didn't pay any mind to her at the moment. "What do you want?" he demanded from the annoyed twins. "Hibari-san!" Tsunayoshi said surprised to see him there. "Er... what do I want?" The young Vongola leader asked confused by Hibari's question. "He's together with us right?" Ryohei questioned. "The cervello said that the guardian's had to come," Chrome Dokuro explained why she was there. "That's right. All guardians who are still alive were sent compulsory summons." One of the creepy twins explained.

"Compulsory summons?" Tsunayoshi questioned. "Those guys are here too." Reborn pointed out that Belphegor, Levi, and the other arcobaleno who was locked and chained in a cage were also there. "Mu." the arcobaleno mumbled. Belphegor let out his signature laugh. "Marmon!" Tsunayoshi yelled, surprised to see him there. "Be more gentle please! You're handling a critical patient, you know!" The flamboyant man was screaming at the top of his lungs. "Lussuria!" Tsunayoshi yelled surprised by this development as well. Sakura turned to see the man strapped into a hospital bed and upright with two more cervello twins holding him there. "What a sight to see." she muttered to herself.

"Wow you're still alive!" Ryohei was shocked along with Yamamoto. "With his bed?" Gokudera chimed in. "Looks like the lightning guardian for sawada's team has also arrived." The twins continued to go back and forth. "Lambo!" Tsunayoshi yelled, surprised to see the cow print baby hooked up to the oxygen tanks. "Wh-why Lambo too? He's just started to come out of his coma!" Tsuna yelled. Even Sakura saw this action as cruel but the act was unstandable from the point of view of getting someone to do something for you. This meant that Tsunayoshi would be forced to participate in order to protect and save Lambo. "The compulsory summons do not take anything else into account." The twin answered his question. "Because in the sky battle... the six rings as well as the lives of the six guardians are all at stake."

Sakura stared at Hibari. He had an expression of boredom on his face. It was clear he was ready to battle but Tsunayoshi spoke up. "The rings and the lives of the guardians are at stake?" he questioned. "That's right." the one of the twins answered. "Wait! What do you mean by that? Lambo is already injured!! Give him back!" Tsuna's voice began to rise with each sentence. "Stand down please. The Varia are in the same boat." The cervello calmly responded to the boy.

"Yeah! Quit complaining!" the flamboyant one spoke up. A cold drops of sweat slid down his face as he said, "Once the summons were received, no matter what condition we're in, we have to assemble. That's the duty of a guardian!" "Exactly, I'm also hoping that master Xanxus's anger has appeared, and I'd have a chance to help him." The locked up arcobaleno spoke up. Belphogor snickered, "How nicely put. We only caught you, instead of killing you, so don't be smooth-talking here." "Shut up Bel!" The flamboyant one spoke up again.

What about Squalo? Isn't he here?" Yamamoto spoke up. "You know very well what the outcome of the rain battle was." one of the twins shut him down. "We are unable to verify Squalo's current status." The other answered his questions. Yamamoto bit his lower lip and glared at them. "Well then, Let's begin the sky battle." the twins continued. "W-wait a minute! We haven't clarified..." Tsunayoshi was cut off by the other twin. "IF you don't want to start, you'll be disqualified." The first one turned to look at Xanxus. "And master Xanxus will officially be given possession of the rings." Tsunayoshi quickly shut his mouth. "Bitch" Gokudera muttered.

"All right, firstly, we will collect all the guardian's rings." The twins said together. "What?!" The kids yelled at the same time. The twins separated and approached the two battling groups. "After we fought like mad to get this ring, we have to give it back?" Ryohei yelled out in anger. "If you are the true guardian, there's nothing to worry about." The twin retorted. "In the end, the Vongola rings will return to their true owner anyways. Place them in here." They instructed Tsunayoshi and his family. The twin approached Hibari who then glanced back at Sakura. The princess went up to the twin and handed her Hibari's ring since she had been holding on to it for him. "All confirmed" they said holding the rings in two separate boxes

"In that case, we will now explain the rules of the sky battle. The sky battle will be similar to the other guardians. One of the conditions for victory is to join the halves of the ring. However, the battle field will be the entire school." The twins went back and forth explaining this final battle. They continued to explain the rules and battles by handing out mini watches to each guardian and told them what they do. Sakura only half listened as she continued to stare at Hibari who still had yet to greet her.

Ryohei then assured the group they could do it and insisted they do their cheer. He took into consideration of Chrome and Hibari's feelings of not wanting to join so told them that they expanded the cheer circumference to 10 meters making it big enough for them to be part of it. They then were all supposed to report to their proper locations.

Sakura took this chance to step closer to Hibari. "Hibari!" She called his name. He frowned recalling how she did that yesterday morning too. Only addressing him by his last name in front of others but his first name when it was just them. He didn't like it. The boy checked his surroundings before he went over to her. "G-good luck" she cheered. He leaned down and stole a quick kissing causing the Princess to turn bright red. "K-k-kyoya!" she yelled his first name. A pleased smirk on his face for now that everyone heard her address him by his first name, meant she would do it all the time. He headed off to his location.

Two more people showed up and greeted Tsunayoshi. The perverted doctor and the camo arcobaleno. Sakura went over to them since she was spectating this battle as well. She arrived in time to hear the cervello say, "Looks like everyone has arrived at their battlefields." The battle fields were all similar locations of where the guardian's ring battles took place. Only this time there was a large pole in the middle and their Vongola rings at the top of the platforms.

"What's with this pole?" Ryohei asked the question on everyone's mind. "We've set up a pole at each of the battlefields. The top of each pole contains the ring of the same type." The twins explained. "What? The ring... Don't tell me we're scrambling for them again?" Gokudera asked, confused. "In other words, we'll be fighting too?" Belphorger asked. "You are all free to do so." One of the twins assured them. "That is... if you are able to." the other spoke up. Just then the watches they had all been given earlier vibrated and stabbed them with a needle. Reborn and the Yakuza Princess seemed surprised by this development. "Wha....What was that?" Tsunayoshi asked the question they all were wondering.

"Just now, all the guardian's were injected with a poison administered from their wrist bands." One of the twins explained. Sakura's eyes widened. She wanted to run over to Hibari. The perverted doctor and the other short brown hair boy also had looks of shock on their faces as well. "What did you say?" Tsunayoshi asked, scared. Xanxus had a look of amusement on his face. One by one the guardians went down.

"This poison is called the death hitter. Once administered, it will paralyze the victim's nerves instantly. Even standing will prove difficult. Then, a burning pain will spread throughout the body, increasing gradually, until thirty minutes later... the victim will die." she explained. Sakura gasped and covered her mouth. "No. No way." the other short brown hair boy said. "Wh-what is the meaning of this! It's supposed to be the sky battle, so why is everyone involved like this?" Tsunayoshi demanded with a raised voice. "Because the sky's the mission of the boss. The sun, lightning, storm, rain, mist, cloud... he influences all of them. He understands and accepts all of them. That is the sky's mission." she explained. The twins continued to explain all the elements of the sky battle, including how to save the guardians, how the Vongola rings were the keys to get the antidote from the watches, and how one side had to acquire all the Vongola rings for there to be a clear victor.

Tsunayoshi was ready to start the battle. Time was running low for his friends. "Very well. One last thing, once the battle has started any outside interference from nonparticipating personnel is forbidden. That includes any special bullets." The twins aimed this part both at Sakura and Reborn. It was clear they weren't pleased that Sakura had jumped the fence from the last battle. "Understood." Reborn said, nodding his head. The Yakuza Princess gave one solid nod understanding where she stood for this battle.

No one expected to see Xanxus rush at Tsunayoshi, giving him a hard punch and sending him flying into the school building with a loud crash. "Master Sawada!" The other boy yelled. "M-master Xanxus! Not yet!" the twin scolded him. "Let's hurry and get started... wasn't that what he said?" Xanxus questioned them all and justifying his actions. "Yes... in that case..." the twins tried to side with him. "But, that attack on Sawada is..." the other twin wasn't so sure. "That was foul, Xanxus!" the other boy yelled in front of the Varia leader. "My bad. Did I get him before he was shot with his special bullet?" "How foolish. Who do you think you're dealing with?" Reborn taunted him smoking coming out his gun.

Tsunayoshi rose out of the building's rubble ready for battle. "Master Sawada!" The boy yelled excited to see him okay. "Tsuna, Xanxus is not an opponent you can fight half heartedly. If you're thinking about saving your six guardians first, you're going to lose your life." Reborn warned him. "I know. I'm going to put this guy away first." Tsunayoshi said determined yet calm. Xanxus was unamused.

"You're going to put me away? With that level of power from last night?" Xanxus asked unamused. "Do I look the same as I did last night?" Tsunayoshi taunted the Varia leader. Another member of the cervello went over to the rest of the group and said, "If you wish to observe the battle, come this way. Hurry please!" she rushed them. "The observation box is at the back of the school building. Like the guardian battles, please do not step out of the boundary of the infra-red sensors." she warned them. Murkuro's friends were also there and busted for trying to hide outside of the observation box and were forced to enter it as well.

"Now, the sky ring... Xanxus vs Sawada Tsunayoshi. Battle Start!"

The battle between Tsunayoshi and Xanxus started. Sakura watched quietly. The only person she was worried about was Hibari but the tv screen was focused on Tsunayoshi and Xanxus. The princess noticed the Varia's leader's hand started to glow and her eyes widened. There it was again. That feeling of being attracted to him. She felt her face flushed as she watched this man. "This guy is trouble." Reborn commented. Tsunayoshi dodged the attack but Xanxus's flame disintegrated the entire wall of the school building. "OI...That's reinforced concrete on the building." The perverted doctor commented. "It disintegrated." The other brown-haired boy said. "It's the flame of wrath." Reborn commented. Sakura kept her eyes on this man.

"Flame of wrath?" the boy asked. Sakura tore her eyes away from the Varia leader and looked at Reborn. Reborn went on explaining the difference between the two flames and a bit of history with the Vongola. The battle between Tsunayoshi and Xanxus got more intense. Once again the princess was drawn to the Varia leader. Tsunayoshi had one up on the leader and put out his flame.

But the Varia leader was far from defeated. Instead The middle schooler was hit with a focused blast of flame from where Xanxus had been shot down. The attack shocked Tsunayoshi, the brown-haired boy, Reborn and Sakura. "It penetrated the flame shield?" the camo baby pointed out.

Out of the rubble bearing two guns with Xs on them was Xanxus. "I didn't want to pull out a weapon like you scum." he warned Tsunayoshi. "So Xanxus uses a weapon too. Worse, it's the same type as the seventh boss. The second boss's flame and the seventh boss's gun... This is a terribly vicious combination." Reborn pointed out.

Reborn went on explaining how the Varia boss's gun worked and what kinds of bullets it used. The Yakuza Princess didn't care about any of that. She was more interested in the Varia boss as a person. Thinking in her own way of fighting there was no way she stood a chance against him. Those flames would melt her skin if she got too close. The distance between her and the Vongola grew even more. She found herself taking steps back unable to relate to this battle.

Sakura was snapped out of her thoughts when she heard Xanxus yell, "This is what the sky is all about!" She looked up at the screen to see the Varia leader shoot his gun flames at the storm battle ground and lightning battle ground. "This is charity," he said, knocking the two poles down. Two of the Varia guardians were in action now.

Sakura could see Tsunayoshi was becoming impatient. "Tsuna. What are you so impatient about?" Reborn reached out to the boy. "Xanxus is certainly an unconventional man, but your own guardians are not ordinary guys either." he reminded him. Sakura looked up at the screen And she found herself blushing. Hibari had just tossed one of his tonfas at the Ripper Prince.

"You are..." Bel asked, looking up at the prefect. Hibari hummed before saying, "You dodged that pretty well. You are the so-called genius?" he questioned. Everyone but Sakura seemed surprised to see him there. In fact the Princess looked proud with a small blush on her face. "What on earth happened to the cloud guardian's pole?" Cervello questioned. "Hibari struck it down, then cured himself." Reborn explained. "Im-impossible." One of the twins said. "The death hitter's poison is so lethal that even a wild elephant would stop in its tracks." the other countered. "It's the persistent power of a guy who hates being restricted. That's why he is the aloof, drifting cloud who protects the family from an indepent sandpoint and whom nothing can ever bind." Reborn continued. Sakura smiled. Yeah, that sounded like Hibari. He had things that belonged to him. Nothing restricted him and he always did what he wanted. "Also the true guardians are not just about their missions. Their relationships also resemble the weather they're named after. When it's cloudy there will be a chance of the remaining weather conditions. For example, it could be accompanied by a storm." Reborn looked up at Sakura. Sakura glanced at him before she felt herself stiffening up in embarrassment.

The camera then changed towards the lightning battle ground. The man with the weird facial hair was yelling at the top of his lungs looking for a certain cow baby. A small pout appeared on Sakura's face for she wanted to see more of Hibari's battle. Just before Lambo was attacked a bomb went off gathering Levi's attention towards the bomber kid. "Didn't I tell you? Clouds and storms go hand in hand" Reborn reminded the group.

"That's right! Master Hibari flipped the storm ring up to Master Gokudera's location!" The other brown hair boy pointed out. Sakura looked up at the screen to see Hibari say, "Shall we begin, little genius?" She felt herself staring at him, unable to take her eyes off this boy. HIbari was a different person when he wanted to fight. "I won't allow you to cause all this extra noise during the sky battle" The screen changed to Gokudera who looked just as determined as Hibari.

The screen changed once more to Xanxus. Once again the Princess couldn't help but stare at this man as well. She couldn't place it but something about Xanxus attracted her. Reborn on the other hand noticed this. He stared at her responses and reactions wondering what it was about Hibari and Xanxus that attracted the Yakuza Princess. "Such annoying scumbags, overestimating yourselves." The Varia leader pointed out. "OI" Tsunayoshi pulled Xanxus's attention back to him. "Concentrate on your battle with me." He reminded him.

The screen turned back to Gokudera and Levi's battle. "You... You're the storm bomber boy! Get out of my way or I'm going to kill you." Levil warned. "There's not a thunder cloud in sight. How are you going to kill me? You're not that scary without that electric umbrella technique, are you?" Gokuderan huffed out. "I see. You are mistaken, fool." Levi adjusted the Vongola ring. "If my technique could only b4e used on rainy days, you think I'd be a core member of the Varia?! MY LEVI VOLTA IS AN ALL WEATHER TECHNIQUE!" He yelled out. His umbrellas all launched covering the whole field. "That's what I thought." Gokudera said confidently. "What?" The bomber pulled out several of his rocket bombs, "I've been waiting for the member when all your electric umbrellas are opened!", and launched them all towards the open umbrellas exploding and destroying them all.

"My...my parabolas!" Levi called out in shock. "Not bad at all Gokudera." Reborn commented. "Amazing! They're all direct hits!" The brown-haired boy said. "COmpared to paper planes those umbrellas might as well be standing still." the pervert doctor pointed out in his own prideful way. Chikusa and Sakura both let out a sigh. "I don't have time to play with you at leisure. Eat this!" Gokudera then launched more bombs at Levi ending that fight and letting off a large explosion on the roof of the school.

"So... That's the raging storm who's constantly on the attack around the nucleus, never taking a break." the perverted doctor pointed out. Sakura smiled a little to herself. Gokudera did a great job at ending that battle. "Ah! But, Master Lambo is there too, "the brown-haired boy pointed out. "Don't worry. Gokudera hasn't forgotten. Speaking in terms of weather, storms and lightning are like brothers." Reborn pointed out to the group.

Gokudera went ahead and helped Lambo by putting the lightning right in his watch to give him the antidote and helping him with his oxygen. Once Lambo started breathing easier Gokudera said, "I must hurry and go rescue the others too!" He looked up at the intense battle between Tsunayoshi and Xanxus. "I"m not going to let the boss worry about the guardians himself! That's my job!" He yelled, taking Lambo and heading to the next location. The battle for the lightning ring was over. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 2.2K 30
My life changed when I met him... He was the only one who would protect me, love me and struggle over me... [Side Note] I already wrote this before i...
17K 398 16
This is my collection of Hibari Kyoya X Reader one-shot. Enjoy~ Disclaimer: I don't own Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Akira Amano does Started: 12th January...
3.1K 109 30
.‒♫‒♬‒ANIME VARIOUSΓ—OC‒♬‒♫‒. *From a God to a Princess,from a Princess to a mafia boss, from a mafia boss to a ninja,from a new ninja to a hero,from...
60.4K 2.6K 34
"I'll bite you to death." Everyone knew what this meant except for Senritsu Nanami, the Student Council President of Namimori High, who strongly beli...