Jay Halsteads daughter onesho...

By MarvelOBanksPDRescue

Oneshots of Jay's daughter Caitlin. Caitlin is just the name I choose. You can call her whatever you want to... More

Introduction
Caitlin Easter Adventure
A Night Without Power
Requests!
Shootout
Trouble
Incident
First Steps
Hidden Family
A Day With Matt and Gabby
OMG Why Me
A Bit About The Halsteads
Happy Mothers Day
Day on the boat
Go check out this book!!!
Happy Father's Day
Daddy Daughter Work Day
Messing With The Law
Sickness that can't be faked
Caitlin's first beach trip and first words
Caitlin's birth day
Christmas traditions
Daddy's Little Detective: The Curious Case of the Missing Teddy

Not A Oneshots

462 3 9
By MarvelOBanksPDRescue

A/N: Let me start by saying why I haven't been posting. May, June, and July are super busy months for me. I write anytime I'm sitting down and have nothing else to do, but that's not a lot during these months, and I've been dealing with a bit of writers block. That being said, now I'll say what this post is really about.

So I am leaving on vacation tomorrow either early tomorrow morning or sometime tomorrow night, and from where I live to where I'm going, it's around 8 to 10 hours counting gas and bathroom stops and food stops. I have a bunch of oneshots started but haven't had the time to finish them, so I will do as many as I can and want to get posted. I know I have two that are really close to being finished. I just have two write the ending and go back and edit. I have 1, maybe 2, that I've got the beginning or the middle written, and I have ideas that I haven't even started.

I won't write the whole 8 or 10 hours. I will switch between reading, drawing, writing, watching a show, talking to my friends, sleeping, or doing something else.

I won't be posting anything other than this today cause I am still packing and everything.

Again, sorry I haven't been posting...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 231 23
What if Jay and Will Halstead has a sister?
76.3K 1.1K 44
With a "simple" life, a small Chicago city girl calls the police when she notices suspicious activity whilst going on her daily stroll, the intellige...
139K 2.8K 32
y/n moves to Chicago trying to get a fresh start, she becomes good friends with some people over at Firehouse 51. One night she meets detective Jay H...
338K 4.8K 72
Detective Jay Halstead has some family problems to deal with, his sister and her husband abandoned there daughter Charlie at Chicago Med, will Jay be...