THE Red Hot-Blooded Habanero...

By FayeSanchez957

Sayake Uzumaki Uchiha the daughter of the twin sister of naruto Naruko Uzumaki and Sasuke Uchiha the older si... More

Chapter One: A New Mission Given
Chapter Two: Is This The Place?
Sayake Uzumaki Uchiha's Information
Chapter Three: This Is Where Our Journey Begins
Chapter Four: Demon Slayer?
Chapter Five: Mt Sarigi
This Is Not An Update
Chapter Six: Sakonji Urokodaki-sensei
Chapter Seven: Tranning
Chapter Eight: Sabito And Makomo
Chapter Nine: You Two Are Ready For The Final Selection
Chapter Ten: The Final Selection
Chapter Eleven: After Seven Days
Chapter Twelve: Our Ranks
Chapter Thirteen: Family Bound
Chapter Fourteen: Our Own Steel
New Story
Chapter Fifteen: Our First Mission As A Demon Slayers
Chapter Sixteen: Swamp Demon
Chapter Seventeen: Fear Of The Demons
Chapter Eighteen: Asakusa Tokyo
Chapter Nineteen: Muzan Kibutsuji
Chapter Twenty: Demon Doctor
Chapter Twenty-One: A Red Headed Woman
Chapter Twenty-two: Meeting Zenitsu
Chapter Twenty-Three: Another Mission
Chapter Twenty-four: The Boar Head
Chapter Twenty-five: Under The Mask Is A Beautiful Face
Chapter Twenty-Six: Chaotic
Chapter Twenty-Seven: The House With A Wisteria Family Crest
Chapter Twenty-Eight: The Uchiha And Uzumaki Clan
New Book Cover
Chapter Thirty: Chaos In The Morning
Chapter Thrity-One:Mount Natagumo
Chapter Thrity-Two: Lower Moon Rui
New Stories
Chapter Thrity-Three: Hand Them Over
Chapter Thrity-Four:Will You Come With Me?
Chapter Thrity-Five: We Meet Agan Water Hashira
New Story
Chapter Thrity-six: Reunited
Chapter Thirty-seven: Hashira meeting
Chapter Thrithy-eight: The Trial Of Rui and Nezuko
New story
Chapter Thrithy-nine: Will you resit?
not a chapter
Chapter Forty: Reckless Uchiha
Chapter Fourty-One: The Uchiha-hime

Chapter Twenty-Nine: Uzumaki's Clan Taste In Men

473 17 5
By FayeSanchez957

Thrid pov:

As Sayake was still reading her book she kept on hearing commotions in the other room meaning the room that Zenitsu, Tanjiro and Inosuke are staying add Nezuko as well and knowing Zenitsu he might be screaming at Tanjiro why would Sayake say that well she can hear it.

Him saying "GIVE ME BACK THE BLOOD I HAD SHED FOR YOU." was what Sayake can hear although she want to laugh she know that this time isn't the right time to be telling as its already pass midnight and Sayake can say that a lot of people might be sleeping the old woman is already sleeping.

As Sayake stood up from the futon she went out of the room letting go of the book and letting it fall a thud to be headed for that and she knew that Zenitsu heated it as the yelling and the commotion stop for a few minutes and it went back again and Sayake wasn't having it.

So Sayake went to their room slamming the door open as the three all stop what they were all doing and looked at the person who had done this Sayake's long hair was rasing in Nine different direction as she looked at the three with Tanjiro freezing on his spot.

Seeing Sayake's hair rising up Tanjiro knew what it means Tanjiro knew that it's a sign that Sayake is angry or annoyed after all he had seen her hair do that when someone called a tomato he is just praying Sayake won't beat anyone black and blue but it is against the rule to fight against each other isn't that the rule.

"S-Sayake-chan." Tanjiro said as he looked at Sayake while Zenitsu looked at Sayake with heart in his eyes as he didn't know what her hair raising up means "SAYAKE-CHAAAAAAAAAAAAN!" Zenitsu yelled running towards Sayake trying to hug her.

But he wasn't able to do so as he got smack on the head "what do you two think your doing it's already midnight and you two as still so loud dattebane." Sayake said as she looked at them as they all froze even Zenitsu was frozen this beautiful woman is really scary "we're sorry." Tanjiro said as he bowed and going to his bed and put the covers on himself as Zenitsu followed.

Sayake just looked at them and then nodded her head as she spoke "go to sleep dattebane." Sayake said as she left and closed the room with a sigh that left on her mouth she went outside looking at the night sky closing her eyes she can't help but be home sick she miss going on Missions her students, her cousins and Saya she really miss them.

Her mother and father she missed them so dearly she wonder how they are doing she wonder what had happened she wondered are they okay is Kawaki okay as well those are the questions that Sayake wanted answers from "I'm having the most eventful day hahaha." Sayake said as she laugh letting her body fall on the ground as she star gaze.

Finding out that Muzan was her ancestor it annoyed her, it even scared her knowing that an Uzumaki had married the demon king she didn't blame the red headed woman who she had now known as Miyuki Uzumaki the wife of Muzan Kibutsuji making her related to the demon king.

Sayake's pov:

Finding the missing Uzumaki and now finding out that she married Muzan Kibutsuji and he is our ancestor is a shocking a news I should have let myself find out about it as I think of it the more it's giving me a headache and I'm starting to hate it.

"now that I think about it your clan has a weird taste of men." Ahari-chan said as she finally choose to open her eyes while her lazy brother Kurama was still asleep "what do you mean Ahari-chan?" I asked as I don't think we have a weird taste in men at all.

"have you not notice black hair, emo, unique eyes." Ahari-chan said and it got me thinking my mom Naruko Uzumaki married Sasuke Uchiha who has black hair, a unique eyes which is the Sharing an and papa also has the Rinnegan now as for my uncle Naruto Uzumaki he married Hinata Hyuga has black hair and unique eyes.

As for my ancestor Miyuki Uzumaki is married to Muzan Kibutsuji he has black hair and unique plum red cat like eyes the only normal once my clan had married and isn't emos are grandpa Minato and aunt Hinata while the my mom and ancestor married an emo.

"never mind I got what your saying dattrbane." I said as I looked away I mean she is right but it can't really be help can it as they had fallen in love with them and I can't really change anything that Mizuki-San had choose to love.

"hey Ahari-chan, Kurama do you think I have the same taste as mom and Miyuki-san dattebane?" I asked them but I didn't get any answer from the two of them as they just looked away from me avoiding eye contact as they haven't say anything.

"now that I think about it I can't really blame Naruko and Miyuki as their husbands are really handsome." Ahari-chan said as she change the topic as both me and Kurama looked at her as I tilted my head to the side "I do agree as well." I said as Kurama looked at us.

"you are not agreeing with her kit she is a bad influence." Kurama said as I looked at him and smiled I can't really rush it and I don't really I just lost the person I loved after all I don't want to lose anyone else I don't want anyone to suffer again nor do I want to feel the pain of losing someone who you love so much.

"you should get some rest kit you have a long day tomorrow." Jura a said as i liked back at the sky and spoke "yeah your right good night." I said as I went inside to go to my room and finally sleep.

Thrid pov:

After their talk with Sayake both Ahari and Kurama can't help but think of their answer as they both knew that she does have the same taste just like Miyuki and Naruko has both have an emo black headed husbands and with Ahari rotting for Giyuu she can tell she does.

Mean while back at konoha Sasuke can't help but sneeze as his wife looked at him in worried along with Saya as they bob stared at Sasuke "papa are you, are you sick?" Saya asked while looking at his father he is worried as he had been over working himself trying to find Sayake and the rest.

"you should get some rest dear." Naruko said while looking at her husband eyes softly staring at the father and son missing her oldest daughter "Sayake is really strong y'know she will manege so get so rest dattebayo." Naruko said patting Saya's head as he went to his room Sasuke just nodded his head and went to their room to sleep.

Tashiro secret:

Ahari had been shipping both Giyuu and Sayake

Kurama isn't happy with what he and Ahari had thought thinking about Giyuu

Giyuu suddenly sneeze as well

Urokodaki had been worried about Sayake and Tanjiro

Muzan had also started to sneeze as Sayake had thought of him

Muzan thought he was getting weak and getting annoyed

Hey guys I have a good news I finally finished my thesis had already been enrolled for college and had fix my clearance just waiting for my graduation yay

Also thank you everyone for supporting me it really means a lot to me so here is the next chapter of this story thank you all so so much

A beautiful art of Giyuu he look so handsome ohh my gosh I'm so In love

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

225K 3.6K 57
Naruko is naruto's twin sister... The girl that also have a beast inside of her and wants to be the strongest kunouchi. Sasuke is a lone Uchiha survi...
141 17 5
Yuki Namikaze now Uzumaki, she has been reunited with Naruto and her friends despite trying to pays for her sins, she has been forgiven. One day, as...
10.5K 364 37
This story follows the same cruel fate that was given to tanjiro but what if it was his sister nezuko? what if she was the one who survived and her b...
35.1K 1.7K 43
In a far off land lives Princesses, Princes, Kings and Queens. The land belongs to the Five Great Kingdoms- The Sunshine Kingdom belonging to the Uzu...