𝗗𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗹𝘆 𝗢𝗯𝘀𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼...

By luvvv34

⇰ 𝗟𝗶𝗻𝗮 𝗥𝗼𝗱𝗿𝗶𝗴𝘂𝗲𝘇 struggles to hide her relationship with her boyfriend, Joseph, from the people... More

𝘐𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘥𝘶𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯
𝘜𝘯𝘰
𝘋𝘰𝘴
𝘛𝘳𝘦𝘴
𝘊𝘶𝘢𝘵𝘳𝘰
𝘊𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘰
𝘚𝘦𝘪𝘴
𝘚𝘪𝘦𝘵𝘦
𝘖𝘤𝘩𝘰
𝘕𝘶𝘦𝘷𝘦
𝘋𝘪𝘦𝘻
𝘖𝘯𝘤𝘦
𝘋𝘰𝘤𝘦
𝘛𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘦
𝘊𝘢𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘤𝘦
𝘘𝘶𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦
𝘋𝘪𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘴𝘦𝘪𝘴
𝘋𝘪𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘦𝘵𝘦
𝘋𝘪𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘰𝘤𝘩𝘰
𝘝𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦
𝘝𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘶𝘯𝘰
𝘝𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘥𝘰́𝘴
𝘝𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘵𝘳𝘦́𝘴
𝘝𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘶𝘢𝘵𝘳𝘰
𝘝𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘰
𝘝𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘴𝘦𝘪𝘴
𝘝𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘦𝘵𝘦
𝘝𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘤𝘩𝘰
𝘝𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘦𝘷𝘦
𝘛𝘳𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘢
𝘛𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘢 𝘺 𝘜𝘯𝘰
𝘛𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘢 𝘺 𝘋𝘰𝘴

𝘋𝘪𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘦𝘷𝘦

2.2K 91 15
By luvvv34

I don't know what she is doing to me.

But I am obsessed with Lina Rodriguez.

Completely obsessed with her.

She's on my mind every second of every fucking day and it's driving me insane.

All I can think about is her.

Her laugh that makes my heart beat faster.

Her full bow-shaped lips that I want to bite, suck, and kiss on.

Her jade green eyes that captivate me, that make me her slave, the second I look into them.

Her beautiful light brown curly hair that I so desperately want to run my hands through.

Her intoxicating coconut scent that sometimes has a faint hint of vanilla.

And her smile..don't get me started on her breathtaking smile.

When she smiled at me and her dimples appeared it felt like I was seeing heaven.

I felt like dying just so I can go to hell and brag that I managed to see heaven, that a fucked up person like me managed to come so close to it.

Brag that I had the privilege to gaze upon an exquisite beauty such as hers.

Because her beauty is beyond fucking compare.

Her smile lights up the whole entire room, she lights up the entire room.

I want her smile to myself.

I want her to myself.

Does that make me selfish?

If it does I don't care.

That smile is mine and mine only.

Just like she is.

She's mine.

And every time...every time I am with her I have to control myself.

But today I was hanging by a fucking thread.

I want her badly..desperately.

No, I need her.

I want her writhing underneath me, screaming my name in pleasure as I pound into her.

I want tears to fall from her eyes just so I can lick them away.

I want to feel her legs tremble as they cling onto my waist.

I want to hear her beg for me.

I want to whisper filthy things into her ear until she's a blushing incoherent mess.

I want to mark her all over until she understands that she's mine.

I want to bury my head between her thick thighs, getting drunk on her taste.

I want to wrap her luscious hair around my hand while I fuck her from behind, admiring her beautiful plump ass.

I want to lick every inch of her honey skin.

I want it all and I want it with her.

Fuck, what the hell has she done to me?

What the hell am I even saying?

I'm so fucking frustrated.

I'm frustrated at her for merely existing. I don't understand the feeling I get when I'm around her.

It's unfamiliar.

But mostly I'm frustrated with myself.

I don't know what the hell I'm doing. I should be pushing her away from me.

I should be making her hate me because a person like Lina doesn't deserve someone as fucked up as me.

I would only hurt her and the thought of causing her any pain makes me physically ill.

But I can't push her away...I just can't.

I crave being around her.

I crave her.

Fuck, she has ruined me.

She has completely ruined me and she doesn't even know it.

A loud knock on the door pulls me away from my consuming thoughts of Lina. "Si accomodi," I clear my throat, leaning back on my black leather chair. (Come in)

Romero comes in and I release a deep breath, already irritated by his presence. "Signor Santoro, we have found information on the person that is sending Ms. Rodriguez flowers," he says and extends a dark yellow folder towards me. (Mr. Santoro)

I immediately sit up, taking the folder from his hand and opening it up. "Which was?" I gruffly ask, waiting for him to tell me about the information but Romero has always been slow which is infuriating.

"Some of the roses were purchased with a credit card under the name Claudia Flores," he quickly says while I take out some pictures and documents from the folder.

But I put them aside as soon as that name leaves his mouth.

That's Lina's mother's name.

And to my knowledge she's dead.

What is the reason for using her name?

"Are you sure?" I ask, rubbing the side of my jaw. That doesn't make sense.

I don't know much about Lina's mother, just that she died while giving birth to her.

I haven't asked Lina about her mother because she didn't even know her.

"The receipts are in those documents," he points to them and I look over them, confirming what he is saying to be true.

The roses were purchased with a credit card that's under her name.

"They stopped purchasing the roses around the time Luca increased security but I gathered images of the person from the surveillance footage," he tells me and I look at the pictures, irritated that their face is blurry.

I can't tell if it's a woman or a man because they are wearing baggy clothes with a black hat and a pair of sunglasses on.

"Tell Xavier to enhance these photos," I firmly tell him and he nods his head, grabbing them from my hands. "I want eyes on that flower shop at all times. They see anyone that looks like this person go inside grab them and bring them to me," I clench my fists, my blood boiling at the thought of someone taunting Lina by using her mother's name.

"Of course, sir," Romero nods his head, turning around to walk out the door but he doesn't.

"Spit it out, Romero," I massage the skin of my forehead between my fingers.

He turns back to face me, looking at me nervously. "I looked into Claudia Flores's death...and there was an autopsy report," he admits and I raise my eyebrows. He's slow but efficient at times.

"What did you find?" I ask.

"There was a standard autopsy report on her but Mr. Rodriguez made sure it was destroyed but I found the medical examiner who performed it," he takes a short pause before continuing to talk. "And with a little persuasion he told me all the information about it," he smirks and I nod, understanding what he means by persuasion.

I look at my hands, wondering when was the last time I got to torture someone. It's been a long time..a long time for me at least.

Maybe I should torture Arturo and find out why he destroyed it.

Found out what he is hiding.

"She didn't die from childbirth. She died from a bullet wound to her chest," he says and I clench my fists together harder.

Lina's mother was killed.

"Do you have the report?" I calmly ask, feeling my anger rise with each second that passes.

Have they been lying to Lina this whole time?

"Yes, I'll go get it," he answers and quickly exits the room.

Looks like I'll probably get to torture Arturo after all.

I can't stop staring at the note.

I stared at it the whole time I got ready and I'm still staring at it.

I don't know what to do.

The fact that this person was in my room...has been in my room multiple times makes me uncomfortable and scared.

But I want to know more about my mother and if this person is the only one who will tell me then I can't tell anyone about this note.

Not for right now at least.

I jolt in my seat at the sound of my phone ringing. I grab it and see that it's an unknown caller.

My heart begins to thump against my chest and my palms begin to sweat. I answer the call, placing it to my ear.

"Hello?" My voice comes out shaky. I wait for someone to say something but all I hear is breathing.

"Why call me if you aren't going to say anything?" I whisper, remembering that Luca might be outside my door.

"Because I like the sound of your voice, sweet angel," a distorted voice speaks and my body tenses at the sound of it.

Sweet angel?

It's them.

It's the person that is sending me the notes.

"I'm surprised you haven't run to your bodyguards to tell them about the note," they say and my eyes widen, getting up from my chair to look around my room for any sort of camera.

How the fuck do they know I haven't told anyone about the note?

"H-How do you know that I haven't?" I stutter, looking over to my window to see my curtains wide open. "A-Are you watching me?" I run to my window, closing my curtains before stepping away from it.

My heart is beating so fast I feel like I'm going to pass out.

They laugh, an ugly distorted laugh, one that you only hear in scary movies. "I'm always watching, angel, but don't be afraid. I would never hurt you," they say and my hands begin to sweat.

"How?" I swallow harshly. "How are you always watching?"

"Don't worry about it."

"Who are you? What do you want?" I breathe deeply, pacing around my room.

"I'm a friend. A friend who wants to help you. A friend who believes you deserve to know the truth," they whisper, the sound of the eerie voice causes goosebumps to spread across my skin.

"You mentioned my mother on the note? What do you know?" I harshly ask.

"They have lied to you, angel. They have made you look like a fool."

"Don't avoid my question," I clench my fists, feeling my anger take over instead of my fear.

"Your father is a liar and a cheater while your precious Ivan is a murderer. Don't even get me started with your whore of a maid, Elena." I can hear the anger in their voice despite it being distorted.

"What the hell are you talking about? I'm asking you about my mother." I grit through my teeth.

"It's the people who claim they want to protect you that hurt you the most, angel."

My eyes begin to tear up, frustrated at them for not telling me what I want to know and angry at the way they are talking about the people I love.

"Just tell-"

"Your mother is the reason why Ivan and Arturo despise each other," they say and my eyebrows furrow.

"They both loved her and she loved them both..but maybe she loved one more than the other," they continue to speak.

"I-Ivan loved my mother and she loved him?" I ask in disbelief.

My mind goes back to the memory of how Ivan talked about my mother.

His eyes were sad, regretful even, and the words he used to describe her...he talked about her with so much love.

How did I not pay attention?

They laugh again in a mocking way. "There's so much more to the story, sweet angel."

"Tell me more. I want to know more," my chest is rapidly moving up and down from how hard I am breathing.

"Soon."

"No, now," I firmly tell them.

"Don't bother locking your windows because I always find a way in," they pause before speaking again. "I love watching you sleep, sweet angel."

I cringe in disgust and instantly hang up the call, throwing my phone on my bed.

I should go tell Luca it's the reasonable thing to do.

But whoever this person is, they are telling me important information.

Information that I've been dying to know...that I need to know.

And if I tell Luca then I won't be able to find out information about my mother.

I take a deep breath trying to calm my racing heart. Nathan is probably already on his way here and I feel like a complete mess. My hands won't stop trembling and my mind won't stop replaying the words the person told me.

My mother loved two men.

Ivan and my father.

That is why they hate each other now.

But why would Ivan stay? He must have felt absolutely horrible seeing the woman he loved marry his best friend.

And I can't help but wonder why they mentioned Elena?

She has nothing to do with this.

Does she?

I have so many questions that need answers.

"Lina?" A soft yet firm knock comes from my door and I take a deep breath, clenching my fists to stop my hands from shaking as I make my way to my door.

I open the door, meeting a grumpy looking Luca. Are all Italian men grumpy? "Yes?" I give him the best smile I can, attempting to hide the worry in my face.

"Nathan got caught up with work so I'm driving you to Hector's house," he says, his eyes closely studying my face.

My shoulders sag, feeling a slight disappointment that Nathan won't be able to pick me up. A part of me wants to see him, desperately wants to see him but I push that feeling down...deep down.

"Oh, well let me just fix my hair and then we can leave," I say, pushing the door to close it but Luca's foot stops it.

My eyebrows furrow as I open the door again, looking extremely confused at him. "Something is wrong," he narrows his eyes and my hands begin to sweat.

"Nothing-"

"You avoided me when I tried talking to you yesterday and this morning and you haven't asked me not one annoying question at all today. Something is wrong," he repeats himself and crosses his arms together, staring me down.

"Nothing is wrong, Luca. I'm just...I'm just," my throat tightens and my lip begins to quiver.

Don't cry.

I feel so overwhelmed.

"Lina, has something happened? He uncrosses his arms, his tone is more gentle and his features soften.

I shake my head, blowing out a puff of air. Keep it together, Lina. "I'm just stressed out with the engagement party tomorrow and just the wedding in general," I clear my throat, looking him straight in the eyes so he doesn't doubt me.

"Are you sure that's all?" His eyes are still attentively studying my face.

"Yes," I nod my head and he sighs heavily.

"I'll be waiting outside then," he steps away from my door and walks down the hall.

I close my door and wipe my sweaty hands down my dress. I can't tell Luca as much as I feel like I should.

I have to stay quiet.

I need to find out the truth about everything and I need to know more about my mother.

࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎

I fight the urge to chew on my nail as I make my way downstairs. I'm stressing out about my hair, my outfit, my face, basically everything.

Ivan enters the foyer and stops when he sees me. My eyes widen and all the words that horrifying voice told me rush through my head.

Your precious Ivan is a murderer.

Why would they call him a murderer?

"You look hermosa, mija," Ivan beams and I awkwardly smile at him.

He loved my mother and she loved him.

"Thank you, Ivan," I say, avoiding all eye contact with him, focusing on the spec of lint on his jacket instead.

Your mother is the reason Arturo and Ivan despise each other.

"I talked to Luca and he had already decided to increase security on his own but he wasn't specific on his reasonings," he says and I slowly nod my head, trying to push the overwhelming thoughts aside but I can't.

"Have..." I look around the foyer to make sure we are alone. "Have you found Joseph yet?" I whisper, lifting my eyes to meet his hazel ones that look a little more green today.

His face turns serious as he shakes his head. "No, but we have people looking everywhere."

They have lied to you, angel.

My stomach turns and my hands begin to sweat again. I can't do this. I can't continue to talk to him without thinking about the phone call. "Well, please let me know when you do," I swiftly excuse myself and walk towards the doors.

"Mija, ¿estas bien? Te ves pálida." I can hear the worry in his tone and I turn around showing him a small grin. (Mija, are you alright? You look pale)

"I'm fine. I'm just nervous about this dinner that is all," I reassure him and his nose wrinkles as he looks at my face trying to figure out if I am lying or not.

"You don't have to go, Lina. You can always say you aren't feeling well," he gently suggests and I shake my head.

"Hector wants me there and it would be rude of me to not show up," I tell him and he nods in understanding but I manage to notice the hint of sadness in his eyes.

There is so much more to the story, sweet angel.

There is a small awkwardness between us and I know he can feel it. I want to ask him, beg him to tell me everything but I know he won't.

He remains silent and I take this opportunity to excuse myself, walking out of the house to find Luca waiting for me with the car door already open.

I look over to the right and see Danny along with two other bodyguards I have never seen before, entering a black car behind us.

"They will be following us there," Luca tells me before I can even ask.

He looks at me as if he is waiting for a protest or complaint from me but all I say is. "Ok."

The more security the better, especially with the phone call I received today.

I slide into my seat and patiently wait as Luca slides into the driver's seat.

I can feel him glancing at me but he doesn't say anything. Instead he turns on the car and begins to drive away from the house.

I look at him from the corner of my eye and notice that he actually looks worried. Is he worried because of me?

Well now I feel bad.

I take a deep breath and turn my head to look directly at him. "If you only had to eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?" I ask, hoping that my "annoying" question will make his mood better.

He rolls his eyes, shaking his head but I can tell my question brought him some sort of relief since his shoulders aren't as tense as they were a second ago. "Watermelon," he answers and my eyebrows raise in surprise that he actually gave me an answer.

"Elaborate," I grin and he grumbles, removing one of his hands from the wheel to rub the back of his neck.

"You know what I actually prefer when you are quiet," he sighs and I gasp in an exaggerated way, pretending that his words offend me.

"Very rude of you," I playfully glare at him, smiling widely when I see that he is trying to fight back a smirk.

࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎࿎

𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝗇𝖾𝗑𝗍 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗂𝗌 𝖺 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗎𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗈𝗇𝖾.

𝖨 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝖻𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗄 𝗂𝗍 𝗎𝗉 𝗌𝗈 𝗂𝗍 𝗐𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽𝗇'𝗍 𝖻𝖾 𝗅𝗈𝗇𝗀 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗌𝗈 𝖨 𝖼𝖺𝗇 𝖺𝖽𝖽 𝗆𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝖽𝖾𝗍𝖺𝗂𝗅.

𝖭𝖾𝗑𝗍 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝖻𝖾 𝗎𝗉 𝗍𝗈𝗆𝗈𝗋𝗋𝗈𝗐 𝗌𝗂𝗇𝖼𝖾 𝖨'𝗆 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝖼𝖾𝗌𝗌 𝗈𝖿 𝖾𝖽𝗂𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗂𝗍.

𝖡𝗎𝗍 𝖨 𝗁𝗈𝗉𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗀𝗎𝗒𝗌 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗁𝖾𝗁𝖾 ♥︎

𝖠𝗇𝖽 𝗌𝗈𝗋𝗋𝗒 𝖨 𝗍𝗈𝗈𝗄 𝗅𝗈𝗇𝗀 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗎𝗉𝖽𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖨 𝗁𝖺𝖽 𝖺𝗇 𝗈𝖿𝖿 𝗐𝖾𝖾𝗄.

𝖲𝗎𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗋𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾 𝗌𝖺𝖽𝗇𝖾𝗌𝗌 𝗂𝗌 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗅 😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 179 18
I want to un dress you, touch you, kiss you, taste you. I want you under me and on top of me, sitting and standing. I want to see your eyes when plea...
2.5M 53.9K 34
Layla was born into the mafia life. Her father is the Don of the Italian mafia, all her life has been filled with crime and the illegal things done b...
47 1 12
In the heart of a bustling city, a powerful mafia king rules with an iron fist, his empire built on loyalty, respect, and fear. His reign is challeng...
1.4K 40 18
Two people born into the same style of life find each other at their worst. Selena and Luca try to deny their feelings for each other but the pressur...