Cloud Surfing πŸ€ (Jikook)

By Love_Breeze

"How do you know you love someone?" "When you can't hate them even if they hurt you." Jimin comes to Busan af... More

πŸ€1πŸ€
πŸ€2πŸ€
πŸ€3πŸ€
πŸ€4πŸ€
πŸ€5πŸ€
πŸ€6πŸ€
πŸ€7πŸ€
πŸ€8πŸ€
πŸ€9πŸ€
πŸ€10πŸ€
πŸ€11πŸ€
πŸ€12πŸ€
πŸ€13πŸ€
πŸ€14πŸ€
πŸ€15πŸ€
πŸ€16πŸ€
πŸ€18πŸ€
πŸ€19πŸ€
πŸ€20πŸ€
πŸ€21πŸ€
πŸ€22πŸ€
πŸ€23πŸ€
πŸ€24πŸ€
πŸ€25πŸ€
πŸ€26πŸ€
πŸ€27πŸ€
πŸ€28πŸ€
πŸ€29πŸ€
πŸ€30πŸ€
πŸ€31πŸ€
πŸ€32πŸ€
πŸ€33πŸ€
πŸ€34πŸ€
πŸ€35πŸ€
πŸ€36πŸ€
πŸ€37πŸ€
πŸ€38πŸ€
πŸ€39πŸ€
πŸ€40πŸ€
πŸ€41πŸ€
πŸ€42πŸ€
πŸ€43πŸ€
πŸ€44πŸ€
πŸ€45πŸ€
πŸ€46πŸ€
πŸ€47πŸ€
πŸ€48πŸ€
πŸ€49πŸ€
πŸ€50πŸ€
πŸ€51πŸ€

πŸ€17πŸ€

313 33 4
By Love_Breeze

So this is the place...

The wooden pillars, tiled slanted roof, and wide terrace; the house were small but had enough space.

Jimin darted at Jungkook expressing I thought you left with his eyes. And he replied with his smile denoting I'm never leaving.

"Who is he, son?" Jimin's father asked as he looked Jungkook from head to toe... His clothes were muddy; he stumbled on the slippery way.

"I am his best friend and his roommate as well," Jungkook replied before Jimin could open his mouth. He bowed to everyone and greeted the family.

They were familiar with Jimin sharing a room so they didn't react much.

"He insisted on me to come." He glanced at Jimin after lying. "Is it okay for me to be here?"

"Yeah! Think of it as your home little boy." Grandpa said as he began to collect his dried medicine.

Jungkook lighted up by the answer...

"Everyone! Let's go inside!" Jimin's mother said.

Jimin pulled out his shoes, sitting on the terrace. Jungkook did the same. Ignoring him Jimin went inside...

_____________

The mild wind was brushing his hair, fireflies were appearing in the meadow, and the sound of chimes was hanging on the window. How peaceful.

He was in Jimin's room, waiting for his turn to shower.

A firefly entered the room. It flies to the bookshelf. There were many books. Most of them were romance genre. From the titles, he found out that Jimin is into learning medicine as well.

That firefly again flew, blinking his green light. It sat on a photo frame that was on the table, near the window.

The photo was disfigured. It was taken from a Polaroid camera. Though it was unclear he could tell it was on the ship.

Ship... Everything overflowed back into his mind. The ship, the water flow, his cries, his mother, and that boy.

His eyes extended; his heart became restless all of a sudden, he has seen him... He has seen him before...

The sound of the lock clicking brought his sense back to the room. He turned as he quickly put the frame in its place...

"You can go now!" Jimin got out of the washroom, rubbing his head with the towel. His room was dark, only some fireflies were flickering.

"Didn't you find the switch?" He said, looking at the silhouette of Jungkook...

Jungkook was silent... He was silent because there was a storm going on in his mind. 

"It's creepy!! say something!" He said while he turned on the lamp. He walked to him...

"What happened to y____"

His silent gaze made him stop, nervous. What was Jungkook looking at him like that?

His eyes were sparkling and it was increasing his heart beat only. How could he not want to fall in love with him?

"Hyung!"

"Huh!"

"I didn't bring my clothes!"

"Ah! You go shower! I will search for anything that fits you."

"Okay!"

As Jungkook strolled to the washroom, Jimin noticed the photo frame. He quickly placed it in the drawer.

________________🍀🍀🍀

It was an unfamiliar feeling for Jungkook. Mrs. Park was serving food, others were chattering happily, and Jimin was smiling with them.

How joyful the room is... He was happy to be a part of them. His eyes were flushed with tears.

They were not his family but for once he wanted to experience how it feels to be with a complete family.

Maybe that desire created a strong feeling. Maybe that is why he is serious about Hazel.

They had dinner. It was the exact taste of Jimin's cooking but prepared by a mother.

He couldn't hold himself. He came outside and sat on the deck.

"Jungkook! Sleep in my room! Okay!" Jimin said he had a spade in his hand.

Jungkook quickly wiped his tears, acting as if nothing happened.

"Where are you going?"

"On the field!"

"Why? It's dark already!"

"You just go inside and sleep!"

"But___"

"This is the place where I grow up!"

That made Jungkook's mouth shut for a few seconds.

"I am going with you."

"No need to follow me everywhere!" Jimin rolled his eyes. "I am there to guard the water flow, that's it."

"Isn't it good if two of us guard?"

"No Jungkook!"

"Take him with you." Jimin's father came. "Or you rest tonight. You came home after so long. Spend time with others. I will go there!"

"Fine Appa! I will take him with me! It's not a big deal." Saying that Jimin walked away, carrying Spade on his shoulder and Jungkook followed...

__________

Insects crickets and fireflies blink on the field. Moonlight was shining its best. Jimin was playing the radio on his phone...

Jungkook suddenly grabbed Jimin's arm, making him turn to him. He then tangled his fingers with him. "You are walking too fast. Walk with me!"

"I am not leaving you behind!" Saying that he walked hand in hand with him on the rim of the meadow.

"Your village is very beautiful."

Jimin stopped, hearing that. He let him hold his spade. Then he threw a dry branch into a bush and a sparkle of fireflies appear from there.

They flew around them, it was so magical. He looked up stars were twinkling, the moon was shining in the clear sky, and the green blinking lights. He smiles wide.

Seeing his smile Jimin admire his smile more than the surrounding. When he realized he likes him, he had this feeling that he is going to love him forever.

"One day I will make a small house, on the hills, far from the crowd, in a meadow. With my love and my children, I will grow old there."

Jungkook laughed. "For real Hyung! Who would want to live a life like that!"

"You will never understand!" He walked away...

Jungkook stopped laughing and followed him.

"Hyung! I know Hazel hurt you. Since then you are acting distant. But believe me, she is a good person. She was just afraid that she lost her grandma's emblem."

Jimin walked a bit fast, he doesn't want to hear her name from his mouth. It bleeds his ears.

"Hyung! I want to let you know that for me I only know Jimin. Nothing has changed Hyung between you and me. I see the same you before knowing the truth and after finding the truth."

They reached the rice field. Jimin made a way for water supply with the help of a spade.

"Hyung! Are you even listening to me?"

"Yeah! Say what you want to say?" He said, sounding a bit rude.

Then they reached the small shade shelter. Jimin took off his shoes and sat on them. He stared at the sky.

Jungkook sat beside him. "Today I was jealous of you. Because you have a complete family which I always dreamed of. We really can't buy real happiness."

"Jungkook! I just didn't want to show you how I live. I was so unsure what I started to think after that locket incident." Jimin felt low...

"Hyung! Can you forget that and live with me like before?"

"I will try to remove all my negative thoughts."

Jungkook smiled at his answer... "Hyung! I have one more request!"

"Yeah!"

" If possible give me a small room in your dream house?"

"Sorry, you need to be that love to live with me! Or my children, you can't be either of them." Jimin laid on his back...

Jimin's lover. How it would feel to call him boyfriend?

"Are we going to sleep here?" Jungkook asked, trying to not picture him and Jimin in the small house in the meadow just like Jimin said. But he did...

"Yeah! If it is uncomfortable go back!"

Jungkook also lay beside him. Does it ever happen that a boy made him feel strange like Jimin did?

His mind suddenly stopped at the photo he saw in his room.

"Hyung! I saw your photo today. Looking at that I feel like you are the boy from my past, you were on the ship. Were you the one who saved me. Are you that boy?"

He turned to him when Jimin didn't utter a word. He saw Jimin was already in his dreamland. Looking so peaceful, he thought the scene Jimin showed him a moment ago was the most beautiful scene but he realized Jimin is more beautiful than the scene.  

Like spring in his heart, something overwhelmed in his heart as he gazed at his face. He squeezed his chest to settle his heartbeat but it only increased.

"What is happening to me?" He whispered...

He got up, then took mud nearby and sat near him. He began to doodle on his face with mud so he can stop himself from staring at him.

Then he lay beside him. The cold wind blew.

Jimin shifted to him and nuzzled his head like he was trying to find a comfortable position.

Once he rest his head on Jungkook's chest, he didn't move. The warmth of his body was making him warm. So Jungkook wrapped him in his arms.

Next day...

Jungkook laughed straight at Jimin's face. His face was looking so funny when he drew lines last night.

"What?"

He now laughed more that his stomach hurt.

Jimin went to the nearest water puddle to look at his face. He saw mud on his face.

"Jungkook! You are dead meat for sure!" He screamed...

Jungkook knew he will come after him. So he ran, giggling...

Jimin chased him, falling and stumbling on the way, until they reached home.

"Aunty! Save me from him!" Jungkook screamed as he hid behind Mrs. Park.

"Mom! Please get out of my way!"

"What is this on your face?" She giggled.

"You too momma!" He pouted and folded his arms.

"Go and wash your face!"

"I will get my revenge Jeon Jungkook,!"

Jimin washed his face. He smiled faintly but he got out of the washroom he made a grumpy face.

Jungkook poked his cheek. Jimin turned to him annoyingly and he clicked the photo.

"You have a camera??!"

"Yeah!"

"Since when!"

"The night you said you will leave the apartment!"

The photo got out. "Hyung! Give me your marker pen!"

"It's on the table, pulled it out!"

He walked to the table. Jimin went after him to see why he need a marker pen. His heart skipped a beat when he wrote...

Jimin loves Jungkook.

-Cloud surfing🍀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11:11 By κ’­

Fanfiction

108K 7.1K 64
"Why are you so afraid of loving me?"-jm "I'm glad you came into my life"-jk two different people, met in an unexpected way possible. a clichΓ© love s...
107K 7K 51
You know when you just don't like a person? For no particular reason at all. That's exactly how Jimin and Jungkook felt for each other throughout the...
11.6K 459 27
When the high class falls for someone in the low class. "I fell for him. What he makes or does for a living doesnt change what I feel for him. Im in...
698 41 1
Yoongi fell in love with Jimin when he moved into the house next door. Jimin moves away a few years later and Yoongi thinks he's missed his chance t...