๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ โ‡พ ๐š๐š˜๐š”๐šข๐š˜๐š›๐šŽ๐šŸ ๏ฟฝ...

By -SIRENLECHE

๐—Ÿ๐—จ๐—ฆ๐—ง /lษ™st/ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ ๐Ÿท. ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›๐šข ๐šœ๐š๐š›๐š˜๐š—๐š ๐šœ๐šŽ๐šก๐šž๐šŠ๐š• ๐š๐šŽ๐šœ๐š’๐š›๐šŽ. ๐Ÿธ. ๐šŠ ๐š™๐šŠ๐šœ๐šœ๐š’๐š˜๐š—๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ ๐š... More

๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ + ๐ซ๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฌ.
๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž - ๐ข๐ณ๐š๐ง๐š ๐ค.
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ - ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ฒ๐จ ๐ฌ.
๐ฌ๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ - ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ฃ๐ข๐ซ๐จ ๐ฌ.
๐ฌ๐š๐๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐œ - ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐๐จ๐ฎ ๐ก.
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฏ๐ข๐ž๐ฐ - ๐ซ๐š๐ง ๐ก.
๐›๐ฎ๐ง๐ง๐ฒ - ๐ซ๐š๐ง ๐ก. + ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐๐จ๐ฎ ๐ก.
๐œ๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ญ - ๐ข๐ณ๐š๐ง๐š ๐ค.
๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฉ - ๐ง๐š๐จ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ.
๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ž๐Ÿ - ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ข๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐จ ๐ฌ.
๐ก๐ž๐ฅ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ - ๐ฌ๐ก๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ข ๐ก.
๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก ๐จ๐ซ ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž - ๐ข๐ฆ๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข ๐ฐ.
๐จ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฃ๐จ๐› - ๐œ๐ก๐ข๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฒ๐ฎ ๐ฆ.
๐œ๐จ๐ง๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง - ๐ญ๐š๐ข๐ฃ๐ฎ ๐ฌ.
๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ - ๐ค๐š๐ณ๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐š ๐ก.
๐›๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฒ - ๐ค๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐œ๐ก๐จ ๐ก.
๐œ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ซ - ๐ฌ๐ž๐ข๐ฌ๐ก๐ฎ ๐ข.
๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐š - ๐ญ๐š๐ค๐š๐ฌ๐ก๐ข ๐ฆ.
๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž - ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ฒ๐จ ๐ฌ.
๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ฒ ๐›๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ก๐๐š๐ฒ - ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ฃ๐ข๐ซ๐จ ๐ฌ.
๐ก๐จ๐ฆ๐ž - ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐๐จ๐ฎ ๐ก.
๐ฐ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐œ๐จ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ - ๐ซ๐š๐ง ๐ก.
๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐ ๐š๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ซ - ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ข๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐จ ๐ฌ.
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ ๐ข ๐š๐ซ๐ž - ๐ค๐š๐ณ๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐š ๐ก.
๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž - ๐ข๐ณ๐š๐ง๐š ๐ค.
๐Ÿ’:๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’ - ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ฒ๐จ ๐ฌ.

๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ - ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ข๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐จ ๐ฌ.

2K 26 4
By -SIRENLECHE

reupload.
part two of 'world at war - shinichiro s.'

cw: alcohol use, unprotected sex, oral sex (male receiving), choking, praising, nipple play, pregnancy

summary: world war two au! after months of being separated from your enemy turned lover, you are finally reunited. yet, everything doesn't work out as originally planned.

ˏˋ°•*
              OCTOBER 6TH, 1945.

A month and four days had passed since the end of what was deemed the deadliest military conflict in history.

The death toll had surpassed seventy million.

An allied forces victory—but who could feel victorious knowing that this many people had perished in a measly six years?

The United States could. Upon returning back home to your native country in mid-September, it was nothing but constant celebration.

We had won. Conflict was finally over. This was something to be proud of.

However, as hard as you tried, you felt very little satisfaction as to how this victory came to be.

Your beloved country committed one of the most atrocious acts you've ever witnessed throughout your twenty-one years of living.

The bombing of two Japanese cities in August, where mostly innocent civilians resided—over one hundred thousand lives were lost, all to make a statement, all to force Imperial Japan into surrendering.

Not only was this an awful attack against humanity, but you were worried.

It's been over a month since the war ended and you have yet to hear from that Japanese soldier.

You had yet to hear from Shinichiro Sano.

Just like all the other days, you ran outside early in the morning, frantically checked your mailbox for any potential mail, and to your dismay, there was none.

"When are you gonna accept the fact that he's dead?" One of your closest friends asked as she sat down in a rocking chair on your front porch, cradling her baby in her arms, disgust etched onto her caked up face.

You had told her about your excursion with Shinichiro, knowing that she'd obviously condemn the relationship, yet you were dying to tell someone; you just couldn't keep your big mouth shut and you severely regretted it.

She was a woman of wealth, a large family consisting of her father and mother, many siblings, and she was already married to an American soldier with a baby and another on the way—all while being the same age as you.

Part of you had envied her—she had the perfect life, the perfect family, but at the same time, you pitied her.

She just didn't have any clue as to what the real world was like, she didn't experience the same as you, rather instead she was forced to simply believe what she was taught to believe.

"He's not dead...He can't be," With sadness evident in your tone, your voice cracked as you took a seat beside her; you did your best to remain optimistic, but as days passed, your hope grew less and less.

You were unsure of how long you could continue lying to yourself—lying to yourself about reality.

"Oh, honey...I hate to break it to you, but he's nothing but a pile of ashes now," She seethed angrily, breastfeeding the tenth month old in her arms, "You ought to find a real man, stop playing fantasy, and get over yourself. You're only getting older, no man is gonna want you soon."

A fact, for the older the woman, the less desired you were—men sought younger women, ones that would have an easier time conceiving and giving birth in order to produce healthy offspring.

It seemed like that's all of what was happening these days anyway; all these soldiers that returned home were having sex, lots of it, and many women were pregnant, just like your friend.

"He's not dead," You repeated, but this time your voice was stern, strong, "And he is a real man—the only man I want."

"God...You're so hopeless, (Y/N). You're never gonna get married, never gonna have children," Always so cynical, she croaked out these words, "I feel bad for you."

Your heart twisted with sorrow, raising a family of your own was a dream of yours; to hear that you'd never obtain one made you upset, but if you weren't going to achieve this goal with the man you loved, then you were quite alright with the idea of never marrying or having kids.

"I will get married...and have children. It may not happen any time soon, but mark my words, it will."

She stood silent; the only noises that filled the empty air were the sounds of birds chirping, her baby suckling and cooing, and the rocking of the chair she rested in.

Neither of you said a thing, for what more was there to say? You would never get your friend's support, she'd never approve of this life choice you made, so there was no use in crying over spilled milk.

You'd simply do what made you happy, because at the end of the day, your happiness meant more to you than anyone else's.

A truck parked in front of your house, the mail truck to be precise—originally you thought nothing of it as the postal man approached you, assuming it was either bills for your father to pay or letters from him.

Your father, one of the few generals in the army, was still stationed in Okinawa.

War might have been over, but his job wasn't. Now, the United States put him in charge of overseeing democracy be brought to this newly established Japan—a task that would take years to accomplish.

The mailman handed you a couple of envelopes; you laid them on your lap, neatly in a pile, deciding to just sort through them later and focus on your friend's company instead.

"Not gonna look and see if your precious Japanese lover finally sent you a letter?" Condescending, she smirked slyly as she spoke, causing your stomach to churn with revulsion.

You figured you'd entertain her, please her by proving her right in that Shinichiro would never contact you again for he was either dead or had moved on.

Your spry fingers shuffled through the many envelopes, a lot of them being of no importance until you had reached the last one in the pile.

In the top right-hand corner was a Japanese stamp, the name written in the middle of the thin, discolored paper was yours; this letter was addressed to you.

Before you had gotten too excited, your curious eyes wandered over to the top left-hand corner, expecting to see your father's name and the address of his headquarters there, but this time, it was different.

The name scribbled belonged to that Japanese soldier.

The name was Shinichiro Sano.

You shot up from your seat, all the other mail falling to the ground for they did not matter; in your hands you clenched onto the envelope as if you'd die if you let go. The look on your face was unidentifiable, blank almost, too shocked to even display an emotion.

"Um, hello? Earth to (Y/N)?"

"He wrote me...He finally wrote to me."

"Huh?" She asked sharply, her voice leaving her in almost a scream, "Let me see that—"

You turned away from her, envelope buried safely into your chest, protecting it from any potential dangers—for she was one of them.

"No...It's for my eyes only. You don't even care about him to begin with, so what's it matter to you?"

The young woman scoffed, snorting slightly, "It doesn't matter to me at all, just wondering how well he's taking the loss...It's unfortunate that he didn't blow up with the rest of them."

Referring to the bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki, you felt your blood run cold at the horrible comment she unnecessarily made; you swiveled your head around, your breathing shallow, the look in your eyes so frightening that it made her jump—her baby was now crying.

"Get out."

Before acknowledging you, she attempted to ease her child's distress with soft hushes, "What?"

"I said...get the fuck out."

The way you so ominously hissed this was quite possibly one of the scariest things she had ever heard; she was frozen in her chair, her baby's cries finally died down.

"Wow, (Y/N)," She remarked with a laugh, as if trying to alleviate the tension, "Words like those aren't very ladylike."

You were laughing alongside her, however your laughs weren't genuine, rather they were faux, eerie, "Are you deaf? I said to get the fuck out...don't make me ask again."

Her face quickly shifted into one of loathing as she stood up from the rocking chair, her baby nuzzled into her bust; she appeared to be completely appalled by you and your presence, but frankly, you didn't give a damn.

"Good luck, (Y/N)," She soothed as she took a few steps down the stairs, but before disappearing forever, she had to get one last final sentence in, "When your relationship crashes and burns, don't you dare come running back to me. You asked to be hated with this decision you made."

And with that, she was gone for good—a good riddance indeed, you felt not an ounce of grief in losing her. All you could do was smile as you held onto your letter for dear life.

"He wrote me...He finally wrote to me."

With haste, you sprinted inside your house and up to your room; like a little school girl you jumped into bed and ripped open that envelope, desperate to see what Shinichiro had to say after all this time.

To my angel,

It's been a while.

I'm sorry I haven't written you sooner, but things here are not the greatest, and I've been a bit busy planning something big.

Don't think I forgot about my promise either, I'm not one to break them, and I'd move mountains to see you again.

But besides that, I've missed you, so goddamn much. You were and are always on my mind.

I keep that picture of you on me at all times. It's safe to say that you're my good luck charm considering I managed to survive world war two, solely because of you.

How about you? Do you miss me? Am I on your mind? What about my dog tags—do you wear them?

You had to stop reading, vision too blurry from all the tears, your hand clutching onto the chain around your neck, thumb rubbing across the metal plate attached that's engraved with his full name in Kanji.

"I always wear them, Shinichiro. Always."

Wiping away at the water droplets that streamed down your cheeks, you forced yourself to finish the rest of the letter.

I hope you say yes to all of that—I know, once again I'm being selfish, but I just pray you still love me after the time that's passed.

It's been 103 days since the last night we were together. Yes, I've been counting. The current date that I'm writing this is September 26th, so the days will be even more so by the time you get this.

But, I can gladly say that I love you just as much as the first day we met, and I'll continue to count down the days until we're together again.

We'll arrange something, another promise to you; so until then, please write me back as soon as you can. I'm dying to hear from you, my angel.

I miss and love you.

Words aren't enough,

Shinichiro Sano

Sobbing, all you could do was just lay in bed as you continuously read the letter over and over again, letting it sink in that Shinichiro was alive, that Shinichiro still loved you, that Shinichiro would keep his promise.

You wrote him a letter that same day, dropped it off to the nearest post office, and then waited—waited until you received a response, which eventually came two weeks later.

This was all your relationship was for a while, the simple exchanging of letters, but even then you were content. As long as you were able to contact him, know he was safe, hear that he was just as in love with you as you were in love with him.

The cycle of sending and receiving letters had lasted weeks, much longer than you had originally thought it would, but you knew that it was only a matter of time until you were reunited with him one day.

And that day you so patiently waited for, had finally arrived.

It was the middle of January.

Traveling by ship, it had taken you an entire month to get to Okinawa from your home on the West Coast of the United States.

However, it was worth it. You were here. Only minutes away from seeing the man of your dreams again.

You ran off the boat as soon as it reached the port, bags in hand as you aimlessly searched around the bustling area for Shinichiro, who said he'd be waiting for you.

Countless Japanese citizens stared at you as you helplessly wandered, disdain on their faces, hatred in their gaze as they recognized that you were one of them—an American. A girl from the nation that bombed the country and left it in shambles.

Once noticing this, you couldn't help but feel sad, guilty; these people were suffering whereas back home it was nothing but happiness and relief.

You set your bags down; overwhelmed, stressed, remorseful, tears collected in your eyes as you just stood there, head low, hyperventilating. Coming back to Japan wasn't as easy as you initially thought it would be.

"(Y/N)?"

You remembered that voice—deep, rugged, music to your ears. Your head instantly snapped upwards; right in front of you, only a few feet away was a man with neatly kept black hair, sable irises, exhausted face, and a hand rolled cigarette in his mouth.

It was him.

"Shin...Shinichiro?"

His eyes widened; flicking the weathered cigarette bud onto the ground below, he cautiously approached you as you stood frozen in place, his strides elongating the closer he got to you.

He engulfed you into a hug, one of longing, yearning, desire; his head fell into the crook of your neck, crying uncontrollably as his hold on you grew tighter.

At first, you were too stunned to return the embrace, but once you realized this was the moment you've been waiting for, this was the man you've been waiting for, you threw your arms around his waist and sobbed into his white t-shirt.

"Oh my God..." His voice broke as he whispered this, hands desperately tangling in your (h/c) hair, "...I missed you. I missed you so much."

Your legs were trembling underneath you, weeping like a child as you nuzzled into his chest, "Shinichiro...is it really you?"

"It's me, darling. I'm here...I promised I'd see you again, didn't I?"

Choking on tears, you laughed although it was drowned out by your cries, "I can't believe it...It's really you."

He reluctantly picked his head up from your neck, now glancing down at you, glossy eyes looking into each other, he smiled—so sweet, so lovely that your heart melted at the sight.

"It's really me...and I'm not going anywhere this time."

You placed a gentle hand upon the skin of his face, it was fairly rough, dry and coarse, but familiar—you had almost forgotten what touching him felt like. Leaning in slowly, you pressed your lips onto his.

It was as if electricity had surged within your body, sparks flying as he kissed you back just as passionately; his hands dropping lower down your hips, squeezing you ever so slightly.

Out of breath, your mouth fanned over his as you tried to catch it, "I missed you too, Shinichiro."

Once again, he was grinning, you could see true happiness in his eyes, the glint in them completely different from all those months ago. His gaze flickered from your face, your plush lips, down to your chest—spotting the silver tags that rested there with his name etched.

"You really do wear them..."

Smiling proudly, your arms wrapped around his neck as you swayed, "I've been wearing them since the last night I saw you. I've never taken them off."

He smirked as he showered your jawline with tiny, affectionate kisses, "There's that gorgeous smile...God, I missed seeing it every day."

You giggled, captivating as it rang through the crisp air, one of the greatest sounds on Earth—in Shinichiro's opinion, "S–Stop, that tickles!"

Pushing him off you, he was chuckling at your pleas, both of your tears had subsided as he picked up your two duffel bags; slinging the straps over his shoulders, he carried them for you, one his hands slithering into yours.

"You ready, (Y/N)?"

"Where are we going?" The inquisitive look in your reddened, pretty (e/c) eyes as you looked up at him made him weak in the knees, a feeling he quite often felt in your company.

Giving your palm a light, but reassuring squeeze, his face softened while he peered down at you by his side.

"Home."

"Home..." You repeated quietly as the two of you exited the shipping dock and entered the dreary streets of Okinawa, Japan.

Home. You were finally home. With the love of your life. Where you belonged.

The walk wasn't too long or awful, besides the judgmental stares and whispers in Japanese, a language you didn't know, from passerby; you noticed Shinichiro's expression change every time he heard something, that alone made you upset.

"What are they saying, Shinichiro?"

He shook his head, black wispy strands whipping in the breeze; he forced a smile onto his vacant countenance, "Nothing, darling. They're not saying anything worth listening to."

Fixated on the uneven pavement under you, a pitiful, yet pained laugh crawled out from your throat, "It's always going to be like this, isn't it?"

You could feel Shinichiro tense, "Possibly...but as long as we have each other in life that's all we'll ever need. We don't need the validation of family, friends, or strangers—all we need is us."

"You're right," Chirping joyfully, you already felt better; Shinichiro was always the best at providing you comfort when necessary.

The remainder of your stroll was quiet—a comfortable silence, the both of you opting to not say a thing and rather focus on this very moment.

Abruptly stopping, causing your body to lurch forward; confused, you glanced over at the raven haired man, realizing that he had done this on purpose. Standing in front of a structure, a rather large one, the sign above it read S.S. Motors.

"We're here, my love."

Pulling keys from the pocket of the flannel jacket he wore, with jittery hands he opened the front door and motioned for you to enter first.

Once inside, it was revealed to you what this place really was—a motorcycle shop.

There was a plethora of various bikes that surrounded you, never had you seen this many, "You...own all these?"

He dropped your bags onto the floor, stepping right next to you he snaked an arm around your waist, followed by a light kiss onto your forehead, "No, I only own a few. The rest are bikes that I'm currently working on for customers. I do own the entire shop, however...and now you own it too."

"What?" Perplexed, you jolted at this news, "Don't be silly, Shinichiro. I don't know anything about motorbikes."

"What's mine is yours and what's yours is mine..." He trailed off, kissing you again, "...Also if we're gonna live here together, then shouldn't you have a say?"

Your cheeks grew hot, gaze averted onto the floorboards, "That's very...modernized thinking. Typically nobody cares about what a woman has to say."

Lacing his fingers in between yours, he began leading you elsewhere, a wicked smirk on his handsome face, "I'll always care about what my woman has to say."

He directed you up a flight of stairs, on the second floor of this building was an apartment. There was a kitchen, a living room, a dining room, a few bedrooms and bathrooms; you were astonished by how spacious the layout was.

"Wow..." In awe, you mumbled as you stood inside the primary bedroom, "I love it, Shinichiro."

"I'm glad..." Hugging, he rested his chin atop of your head, for with his six foot frame, he always towered over you, "...This was what I've been planning—the big plan."

"Hm? What do you mean?"

"I originally used to live in Shibuya with my family, that's where my shop was too," You hummed, a gesture for him to continue explaining, "But right after I returned home from the war, I moved everything—everyone here to Okinawa, all for you."

Letting go of him, you backed away, blue in the face, "Shinichiro...why? I would've happily moved to Shibuya with you...This makes me feel bad, all I did was make things harder for you and your family. They must hate me..."

"No, baby," Quickly making up the distance, his chest was once again pressed against yours, "Okinawa is our home, I wanted to be here...and as for my family, none of them hate you. They're proud that I even managed to get a girl in the first place...I'll take you to meet them soon."

His words made you feel whole, your insides warm, skin burning hot, "Really?"

With both hands cupping your cheeks, his onyx irises bore into your glossy (e/c) pools, "Really."

You shut your eyelids closed, merely focusing on Shinichiro's presence and how much you missed it, how much you needed it, "I love you."

Although you couldn't see, you could almost hear the smile form upon his thin lips, "Oh, (Y/N)...I love you most."

Reopening your eyes, you were met with Shinichiro's attractive face and cute grin—he was admiring your beauty, something he found himself doing frequently, "What now?"

He placed a hand on his chin, portraying the false image of him deep in thought, "Let's go out...you must be hungry, yes?"

You nodded shyly, this would be your very first date with him—how nerve-racking, yet exciting, "Come on then, my love...Allow me to spoil you."

Too flustered to move on your own, Shinichiro guided you downstairs and to the garage, straight to a black, custom made motorcycle. Putting the key in the ignition, the engine rumbled loudly, bouncing off the walls like a pinball.

You watched as he straddled himself over the bike; hands on the handlebars, hair out of place, yet that only made him appear hotter. He flicked his head toward his direction, signing for you to hop on, but you were utterly terrified.

"I–I'm scared, Shinichiro. I've never been on one of these before."

He shot you a smile of reassurance, one of his hands reached out for you, "There's no need to be afraid, darling...You're safe with me. Always. I promise."

In an instant, you had given in—Shinichiro never ceased to have this compelling affect over you. You intertwined your hand in his and joined him. He placed one of your arms around his waist, subconsciously your other arm reciprocated that action.

"Hold onto me just like that," He instructed softly as he slowly drove out of the open garage; instinctively your grasp became tighter, "Don't let go..."

Smiling, despite how frightened you previously were, when with Shinichiro it seemed that all of your fears, doubts, worries, evaporated, "I wouldn't dream of it."

Riding through the barren streets of Okinawa, the sky was a vibrant shade of pink with a splash of orange, the sun just starting to set behind the dark clouds. The feeling of the cool, tropical wind against your tepid skin was exhilarating, you've never felt more alive.

Every so often, Shinichiro would turn his head to catch a glimpse of you in order to make sure you were okay, but also because he wanted to see that pretty face of yours; especially now that you were with him, engaging in one of his most favorite activities.

Nuzzling into Shinichiro's back, his body flooded with emotion, the love he had for you was unlike anything in this world; it was indescribable, unable to be put into words for the best and most beautiful things cannot be seen or touched, but rather felt by the heart.

The both of you wanted nothing more than to just stay here, stuck in this moment forever, yet unfortunately life doesn't work this way.

He parked his bike outside some run-down building—a restaurant, not fancy by any means, but that didn't matter. As long as you were with your lover.

Receiving critical stares from other patrons, this time you didn't even bother to notice them; far too engrossed with the handsome man that sat across the table, his thumb brushing over your hand that lay on the wooden surface, whispering sweet nothings to you.

Shinichiro ordered for you two, speaking in his native language to the waiter, you couldn't help but find it adorable—seeing him in his natural element, "You know...I love hearing you talk in Japanese."

Lifting your hand up, he kissed it; heart-warming smile on his perfect face, "And I love hearing you...Every sound that leaves your pretty lips is like magic."

You covered your flushed cheeks with your empty hand right as the food arrived to your table. It appeared to be a bowl of some soup—Shinichiro called it ramen.

It was pleasant, tasted better than a lot of the things you've eaten back in America. The only downside was learning how to use chopsticks—a utensil for eating many foods here in Japan, a difficult one.

The rest of that dinner date consisted of trivial conversation, with the occasional talk about his family and your father.

Although you came to Okinawa, your father who was also here, had no idea that you were; you hadn't told him yet nor does he know about this relationship. Eventually, you will, is what you keep telling yourself, but even then you're unsure of how truthful you're being.

In all honesty, you're petrified to have this discussion with your father, but soon, you know that there will be no avoiding it.

However, until that time comes, for now, you'll focus all your attention onto Shinichiro.

Returning back home to his shop after a much needed meal, the two of you had found yourselves in the bedroom. It felt strange, awkward—that unlike those months ago, you'd be sharing a bed, no longer using those meager cots, and now, unlike before, he didn't have to rush at the break of dawn to leave.

He could take his time, savor every passing second in your company just like he wanted, and you could do the exact same.

"Get in bed, darling...I know you're tired," He cooed as you observed him remove his casual clothing and instead replace them with only pajama pants, "I'll join you right after I use the bathroom, okay?"

You bowed your head as he disappeared, leaving you standing alone in the room, lost in thought.

Yes, you were tired, no lie there, but then again your mind wandered over to the last moments you had spent with him that one night.

That act of intimacy—sinful in a religious sense, but a staple in today's society.

You tugged at the hem of the loose gown you were wearing, heart pounding as you contemplated; underneath it you had on one of your finest brassieres, cotton panties, garter belt, and stockings—all in the color white.

This was all your former friend was good for; teaching you how to dress in this taboo way, be comfortable with your sexuality, act like the perfect risqué woman.

Needless to say, you had come prepared, however all that preparation would be going to waste if you didn't capitalize on this opportunity.

You sighed as you slipped your dress off, decision made, you got into bed like Shinichiro said, yet not in the way he imagined—on your knees, hands on your thighs, in the middle of that soft mattress, patiently awaiting his return.

The sound of the bedroom door opening caused your head to perk up, immediately met with Shinichiro's wide eyes and agape mouth; the expression on his face displayed complete shock, but in a good way—or so you hoped.

"Shinichiro..."

He grudgingly approached you where you sat; placing a hand under your chin, he forced you to look up at him, the aura radiating from his body was unusual, "My pretty little angel...you wear this for me?"

"Yes..." You purred as his thumb brushed over your quivering bottom lip, "Do you like it?"

"Like it?" He asked, sarcasm laced within his tone as he dropped his head down, face a mere few inches away from yours, "I think I'd rather show you my answer to that."

You kissed him, it was brief, yet zealous, "Show me...show me, Shinichiro."

Pushing you flat on the bed, your back hit the mattress with a light thump and the male swiftly joined you; hands caressing your partially covered figure, you felt as if you were on fire, his delicate touch always set your skin ablaze.

His lips were on yours, a bit of tongue slipping into your mouth every so often, his hands behind your back fumbling with the clasp to your bra, desperate to rid you of it.

Faint groans escaped the both of you as he straddled above, your lacy brasserie finally off, breasts exposed, Shinichiro kneading them as he continued to kiss you; you felt a warmth gather in between your legs, the same tingling feeling from the last time you had done this with him.

One of his hands gradually neared your arousal; fingers prying at the waistband of your panties, he steadily removed them, your most intimate areas now naked, soliciting a pleased hum from Shinichiro's chest which heaved as he broke the kiss, staring down at you with covet in his dull gaze.

"My angel is just so...fucking pretty—" He soothed, countenance calm, hands tugging at his loose pants, "—and she's finally, all mine."

You threw your head back into a pillow, the silver chain around your neck rattling as you did so, eyes still pinned onto his, "I–I'm all yours, Shinichiro...Forever yours."

He was once again kissing you, leaving a wet trail of love bites down your soft belly up until he reached your slick heat; the feeling of his face so close to such a sacred part of your body made you shift, yet you only grew more restless, more damp.

With his pants finally off, you shuddered at the sight of his leaking length, tip red, wide girth, slightly veiny; lining himself up with your sopping entrance, you yelped as you felt him slide inside, stretching out your tight walls.

Digging your manicured nails into his flexed biceps, back arched, cries crooning from your throat, Shinichiro wrapped a gentle hand around your neck as he filled you up—choking you softly, pace slow, but forceful.

He couldn't keep his eyes off your face—transfixed by how it twinged with pleasure and a hint of pain, the sweet, yet obscene noises that left your lips, so riveting, so enticing.

The metal bed frame jarringly banged against the wall with each of his rhythmic, rough thrusts, the cheap mattress creaking; the way he was manipulating your body was unlike the last. It seemed as if he were hungry, ravenous, starved from the lack of sexual touch.

So much frustration, so much desire, so much love, you could feel his emotions pouring out from him; overwhelming, but everything you ever wanted—to be this close, one, with the man you so hopelessly cared about, was a dream come true.

"Shinichiro..." Calling out his name, shrill, almost drowned out by the lewd sounds echoing in the bedroom, "I–I love you..."

He pounded into you harder at the mention of his name, resulting in your moans to grow louder; resting his forehead against yours, eyes clamped shut, jaw clenched, Shinichiro grunted with each roll of his hips, "G–God, (Y/N), I love you so much...My good girl, my gorgeous angel."

Throwing your stocking entrapped legs onto his sharp shoulder blades, it only allowed him even better access to do what he sought—prove how much he indeed loved you.

Practically folding your quaking body in half, the way his length brushed upon all your inner curves was tear-jerking; in a state of euphoria, all you could was involuntarily cry, the pressure building up in your lower abdomen far too pleasurable for you to handle.

You had no idea what this reaction was, why it felt as if your stomach was contracting, ready to burst, but you weren't complaining; it was one of the greatest feelings you had ever experienced.

Shinichiro wiped away your stray tears, pace slowing, unsure as to why you were weeping, and it had worried him to see you like this, "A–Are you okay, baby? Do you want me to stop?"

You whined once you came to the realization that he was entering your insides so languidly; clawing into his back like some feral animal—angry, agitated, your next words left you in a menacing growl.

"Don't stop...Harder, Shinichiro, please go faster."

Obliging immediately, keeping his hand secured around your throat, thrusts much more aggressive than before; you were screaming now, droplets of water running down your flushed cheeks like a runaway river, unable to control anything.

Scorching hot to the touch, your body numbed as the pit in your stomach grew until the pressure had suddenly vanished; ripping through your fucked out frame, you were sent into a fit of choked sobs and tremors.

Shinichiro groaned loudly at this, the way you were squeezing around him, having never felt it before or seen you in such a vulnerably appealing state, had pushed him over the edge.

Emptying himself to his entirety into your tight cunt, his viscous seed was warm as it seeped into your womb, swallowing it up as if parched; you laid in bed, limp, sore, exhausted, however your lover had other ideas.

He flipped you over onto your stomach, a gasp of sheer surprise fell from your plush lips as you felt him line up with your gaping hole that oozed of fluids, "Sorry, love...but I'm not finished with you yet."

His voice was so endearing, yet chilling, and you caved in without thought, letting him roughly fuck you again; erupting inside for the second time, filling your aching cunt with more thick cum.

And once again, his seemingly insatiable appetite wasn't satisfied. He turned you onto your side, lifted one of your now bare legs, as he had ripped off your stockings, and drilled his creamy white covered cock into you.

You peered down, watching as he so perfectly entered, admiring how sloppy it was. Wet, squelching noises rang through the air along with both of your vulgar moans; stains from your excretions could be seen on the sheets, cum dripping down your thigh, sticky.

"L–Look at how much of a mess you've made me."

Shinichiro laughed into your ear, it was rasped, seductive; his grip on your leg taut, thrusts laggard, "Is that a bad thing?"

You frantically shook your head, knotted (h/c) hair whipping into his face, he emitted another laugh, "Thought so..."

He quickly came again, everything now a daze for you, you failed to notice the fact that you were on top of him. Shinichiro sat upright, arms wrapped around you, hands desperately grappling onto your inflamed back as you bounced on top of his slick cock, breasts in his face, chain clanging wildly.

You were fully nude, no more stockings or garter belt—your figure naked, the way God had crafted it, except for the silver metal around your neck; the clattering tags signifying that you are Shinichiro's and that he is yours.

The black haired male hummed into your bust, shaking, sweating as if he had come down with the chills, length twitching within your pulsing cunt, "F–Fuck, angel...I really love you—love you so fucking much."

Knowing that he was close, using his grip on your waist, he dropped you on and off his cock with haste, chasing after his fourth orgasm of the night, shocked that he had even lasted this long, but for some odd reason he couldn't help himself. He needed this—needed you.

"I love you, Shinichiro..." You weakly cooed, kissing his lips as he pumped you full of cum one last time; his back hit the mattress quickly after and you laid on top of him, ear pressed against his rising chest, lulling to the sound of his rapid heart beat.

He rubbed a gentle hand down your spine, you shivered at his touch, "(Y/N)...I'm so happy."

You smiled against his skin, he felt it—the action tickled him, "Me too..."

"It feels like I'm living in a dream," He said, although you thought it was rather random, "And I don't ever want to wake up."

With eyes tightly shut closed, sweet grin still tugged at your precious lips, you nuzzled into him, "Then let us sleep forever, Shinichiro."

The days after this first night flew by, all of them felt as if they were jumbled together, for in Shinichiro's presence, time moved so much faster.

Now that you were truly happy, having fun, content, it was all a blur—the endless wonderful moments you spent with the man you loved so dearly, until things had started to change.

More specifically—you had started to change.

You had come down with some sort of illness. The nausea every morning, body aches, fatigue, it had made you concerned—frightened even, but you didn't want Shinichiro to know. You didn't want to see him worry, for he was already severely stressed with work, doing whatever he could to provide for you.

"Guess I have to finally do this..." Muttering to yourself, you snuck out of Shinichiro's shop for he was too distracted, choosing to wander on your own, to the place you least wanted.

It was a brisk walk, which only made you more nervous as you approached the massive building—your father's headquarters, a United States military base, right here in Okinawa.

You only did this because you knew with one hundred percent certainty that there was a doctor on the job, that you'd be able to visit him for free considering your service to the country and your father's authoritative position.

Reluctantly entering inside, you were met with some familiar faces with the addition of a few new ones; mindlessly strutting towards the main office, where you already knew your father was.

You inhaled a sharp breath as you stood outside the shut door of the general, trembling fist hovering, hesitant to knock—although you did it anyways; it was light, almost inaudible, but your father's excellent awareness allowed him to hear everything.

"Come in."

Almost forgetting what his firm voice sounded like; it had shocked you at first, but your body seemingly moved on its own, unable to defy his command.

He was sitting in a desk, glasses perched at the bridge of his nose as he thoroughly read through a barrage of papers and files that littered the work surface; his head slowly lifted, you could see his (e/c) eyes widen from behind the glass that shielded his irises—pure bewilderment plastered onto his sunken face.

"(Y/N)? What on Earth are you doing here?"

As far as he knew, you were safe in the comfort of the American land; he hoped that you had met a nice man who had fought for the country, soon to be married, thinking of having children, but this fantasy he had envisioned was beyond askew.

"I..." Pausing, you tried your hardest to come up with some little white lie, "I've come to...see you! I missed you and thought it'd be kind of me to surprise you."

To your delight, he bought it; standing up from his chair, he swiftly moved to where you remained still, engulfing you in his strong arms—a tight hug, one that showed you how much he equally has missed you.

"What a pleasant surprise, indeed...It's so good to see you again, sweetheart."

You patted his back, "Yeah...Anyways, I haven't been feeling well, it must be from the traveling—is it possible for me to go visit the doctor?"

This news had distressed him. God only knows what types of diseases linger on those ships; without saying a word he grabbed a hold of your wrist, and practically dragged you towards the doctor's quarters, demanding that he see you first before anyone else—that it was an emergency.

Although this should've been something to feel relieved about, you were stricken with panic when you realized your father planned on staying here inside the medical office with you, opting not to leave, determined to find out what was wrong with you—he was always the overbearing, protective type, especially since you were all he had left; your mother died quite some time ago and he never fully recovered.

"Alright...what seems to be the problem, Miss?" The doctor, a middle aged man questioned, voice monotone as if annoyed with wasting his time with you, but needed to show respect since your daunting father was here.

"Well...I–I've been having a lot of nausea every morning, my body is in pain, I'm always exhausted, and sometimes, I...bleed."

His eyebrows raised, curiosity on his countenance, "Bleed from your...?" Trailing off, you already knew what he was correctly insinuating.

Embarrassed, shying away by averting your gaze, you nodded, "Yeah...from there."

He simply hummed at this as he reached for a small tube, clutching it in his gloved hand, "Tell me...have you also been experiencing mood swings? Increased appetite? Are your breasts swollen, hurting at all?"

"Now that you mention it...yes."

In the corner of your eye, you noticed your father's face twinge slightly, glaring almost angrily at where you sat, "Is there any chance that you might be...pregnant?"

The doctor whispered out that last word as if it was forbidden, and for you, it essentially was. An unmarried woman being pregnant was like a crime, worthy of being ostracized by society.

You were frozen, barely breathing as you realized how upset your father had gotten and that this very well could be true. It wasn't like Shinichiro and you were avoiding this outcome, gladly having sex as if you were a married couple rather than just dating.

"N–No way," You lied through your teeth, forcing a smile, "I–I've never even had sex before."

The man leaned in, as if pressuring you into telling the truth, "Are you sure about that?"

On the verge of tears, you cracked under the pressure, unable to continue with this suffocating lie, "No...I possibly could be pregnant."

Your father, who had stood relatively silent the entire time, no longer could; in a rage, he stepped forward, rough hands planted onto your shoulders as he seethed with vexation, disappointment in his eyes.

"What do you mean?" Voice booming, vibrating against the walls, "How? With who? You're not even married, (Y/N)! How could you be this careless?"

So displeased by your poor decisions, he couldn't even bare to look at you—his whore of a daughter, tarnishing his reputation as a parent in front of one of his colleagues, "B–But I'm going to get married..."

"Sure you are," He snapped, face in his hands, unsure of what to do with you, "You don't have a ring on your finger nor have I met the guy. God, I'm so...upset with you, (Y/N). How could you do this to me?"

A single tear rolled down your flushed cheek, "I'm sorry..."

"Well, Sir," The doctor blurted, trying to ease your father's nerves, "We won't know for certain until we get a urine sample. This very well could be just a false alarm."

He sighed, back turned to you, "Go do what he says, (Y/N). I've got work to finish."

"Okay..." You mumbled sadly as you watched him slip away like a stranger, leaving you to finish up this visit on your own.

You scurried off into the nearest bathroom, relieving yourself into the tube the doctor provided, crying quietly, and returned it to him when you were done.

"Alright, (Y/N). We should get the results back in about twenty-four hours, how should we reach out to you?"

"Don't," You hissed, startling the man, "I already know that I'm pregnant. I only did it because it's what my father ordered."

He didn't say a word as you exited, sulking as you returned back to Shinichiro's shop, completely disregarding him as you floated upstairs and into the bedroom, plopping onto the comforting mattress.

Shinichiro snuck in behind you however, practically jumping on top of your sprawled body as you tried silently crying yourself to a light sleep, "Darling...What's wrong?"

You turned over, letting him see nothing but the back of your head as you exhaled deeply, "Nothing, Shin. I'm just tired."

Aware that you were lying, he grabbed a hold of your chin, and gently forced you to look at him; his anxious eyes stared into your soul and you had gotten entirely lost in them, "I know you better than you think, love. I know you're not telling me the truth."

"Can I...just tell you later?"

A faint grin pulled at his thin lips, you could smell cigarette smoke with a hint of husk cologne fume from his greased white t-shirt, "Sure...but only if you smile for me. You know I love that pretty smile."

His words alone were enough to sway your mood; smiling gratefully, you saw Shinichiro's face brighten, beam like the sun and it's ultraviolet rays, "There it is...gorgeous. God, I fucking love that smile."

You giggled, cute, airy due to your previous sobs; Shinichiro began showering you with doting kisses, coating your skin with his love, "(Y/N)...If you're not tired, would you maybe wanna go somewhere with me?"

Intrigued, your eyebrows furrowed, "Where?"

"It's a surprise."

Surprises, you liked surprises, "Hm, okay...when do we leave?"

He glanced at the watch on his wrist, eyes widened when he realized the time, "Shit, we'll leave right now. Just let me change out of these clothes."

You hummed sweetly, he kissed you one more time before getting up from bed and redressing; he wore something casual—black t-shirt, taupe flannel, light-washed jeans, old worn shoes, yet even then, he looked incredibly handsome.

Returning to you where you still laid, he reached a hand down for you to grab, "Come, my love."

With his hand in yours, you got up and followed him outside, hopped on the back of his motorcycle, and held onto him tightly as he speedily took off.

It was a short ride—a calming one as you basked in the coolness of the air, admired the tropical scenery that surrounded you as you entered into unfamiliar territory—a village; many homes, some large, while others small.

Shinichiro parked out in front of one of the biggest houses, he got up and began walking towards it; you remained sat on the bike, "What is this place, Shinichiro?"

"You'll see," He called but kept moving forward, his eagerness inspired you to join him, catching up with him rather swiftly.

You slithered your hand into his as the two of you stood just outside the front door, using the key in his hand he unlocked it, and led you straight inside. It was quiet, the rooms were all quaintly decorated, yet not a person to be spotted.

The two of you kept moving, straight to the backyard where a separate, smaller building was. You heard voices emitting from there; Shinichiro knocked on the sliding door, seemingly afraid to interrupt anything important.

Footsteps, loud and belligerent, the door abruptly slid open, the person behind it scowling—annoyed by this sudden intrusion.

"What the hell do you—oh, it's the guy who abandoned us and a pretty girl...hey baby."

The lilac eyes, the hair as white as snow—this was sixteen year old Izana. One of Shinichiro's younger brothers.

Shinichiro shoved the young boy, carrying the widest grin on his handsome face, happy to be back in the presence of his family, "She's off limits kid, and I did not abandon you guys. I just wanted to spend a little alone time with my girl, but you wouldn't understand."

Izana laughed evilly, the look in his eyes something sinister, "I've had more girlfriends than you, Shinichiro. I think I understand."

You joined in on Izana's laughing, resulting in Shinichiro's composure to shatter, the smile on his face now an irritated frown. Two other children inside the room had run up to the older male after hearing his voice ring out; two little blondes, one boy and one girl.

Thirteen year old Manjiro and eleven year old Emma, "Shinichiro! I missed you!"

Shinichiro ran a hand through the boy's ruffled golden strands, "I missed you too, Manjiro," The black haired male turned to you, pointing, "I want you to meet, (Y/N)...My girlfriend."

Manjiro's irises—the same shade as Shinichiro's, glistened when he saw you; running on his short legs, he engulfed you into a hug—the gesture had shocked you, amazed by how accepting this family really was.

"Hi, (Y/N)! Shin never shuts up about you...It's nice to finally meet the unlucky girl," Manjiro teased, followed by a harsh elbow from his eldest brother.

"She's really pretty, Shinichiro," The girl remarked softly, "Guess those twenty plus rejections from the other girls were worth it."

"Emma!" Shinchiro yelled embarrassed, cheeks blushed, "Why would you bring that up?"

You shot the male a side eyed look, "Twenty plus, huh? Didn't take you as the girl crazy type."

"I–I'm not, (Y/N), I swear—"

Izana threw an arm around Shinichiro, sly smirk on his tan face, amethyst crystal irises staring right into yours, "Oh, don't let him fool you, (Y/N)! He was girl crazy!" He sung, dragging out those last words, "He also was a delinquent! Yeah, he was the leader of a gang! Can you believe that?"

Shinichiro pushed the boy off him, your eyes were wide, stunned to hear these little details of your boyfriend that you had never heard before, "Thank you for letting me know, Izana...The three of you are so cute...I'm beyond happy to meet you."

"You hear that?" Izana asked his elder brother, "She thinks I'm cute...Better watch out. I might just steal your girl."

Chuckling at the boy's efforts, you patted him on the head, his platinum hair soft like a cloud, "Sorry, sweetie, but I'm in love with Shinichiro and you are way too young for me."

He huffed, arms crossed angrily, "You'll come around, (Y/N). They always do."

"Quit it, Izana," Manjiro chirped, "You're too ugly for her anyways."

"Shut up!" The sixteen year old screamed as he threw a punch at the blonde—he swiftly dodged.

"Shinichiro..." You called, he turned his head to catch a glimpse of your angelic face, "Shouldn't we stop them?"

"No, don't worry, darling," Wrapping an arm around your waist he pulled you in close, "They always do this. Boys will be boys."

Emma's little hand tugged at the long, flowy dress you were wearing, causing your attention to snap onto her, beady bright orbs pleading, "Can you hold me, (Y/N)?"

Your boyfriend opened his mouth to protest this, but you quickly cut him off by picking the girl up, carrying her in your arms—she was light, clearly malnourished due to the circumstances of the war that previously raged.

She held onto you tightly, enjoying the feeling of being held by a woman—the lack of a maternal figure in her life was the reason for this and you were on the verge of tears. Saddened by the girl's trauma and also because soon enough, you'd be holding your own baby in your arms. You'd be a real mother, you'd be living your ultimate dream.

You left the boys alone to talk amongst each other and catch up after two months spent away, spending time with Emma outside instead, watching as she picked at the flowers that were starting to bloom in the backyard. It was mid-March, spring was on its way, and the seasonal shift was one you loved to witness occur.

Emma kept handing you flowers that she picked, gorgeous petals the shades of pink, purple, and red; you hummed sweetly as she sat in your lap, tired of all the running around to find the perfect plants, "I wonder what they're talking about in there..."

The girl giggled, it was so cute as it filled your ears, her tiny hands playing with your (h/c) hair, "Probably about you...Shinichiro can never keep your name out of his mouth."

Flustered, your cheeks warmed, "He's so adorable...I really love him."

"He really loves you too, (Y/N)...I think he said something about proposing to you later—whatever that means."

Your heart dropped into your stomach, body tensed, "What?"

She laughed, assuming that you didn't hear her, but this was a manner of being stunned rather than ignorant, "He said he's gonna propose to you later tonight. It's all part of this big plan he made, I don't know. He just sounds crazy to me."

With (e/c) eyes wide as you sat on the grass with the child on your lap, you were completely frozen; so in a haze that you didn't even notice the male who stood behind you, who had heard the entirety of your conversation.

"Emma! What are you doing?" You swiveled around to be met with Shinichiro's enraged gaze, upset that his little sister had essentially ruined all of what he arranged, "God, why did you say—"

"Shinichiro...were you really going to propose to me tonight?"

He sighed, an attempt to ease his erratic nerves, "I–I was...I–I had this whole thing planned—"

"Yes."

"...Yes?"

You smiled—so breathtaking, so beautiful, "I'll marry you, Shinichiro..."

The girl hopped off your lap, allowing for you to finally stand up and approach the man who stood stuck in his own tracks, tears in his obsidian irises; you intertwined your hand into his that hung low.

"...I want to be with you forever."

You watched as he slowly dropped down onto one knee, empty hand reaching into his coat pocket, retrieving a diamond ring that illuminated by the radiating sun above; he looked up at you, teary-eyed, yet grinning, he steadily slipped the ring onto your finger.

"You're my one and only...The woman I want to spend the rest of my life with."

Crying, you admired the sight of such a precious piece of jewelry on your hand, "I love you, Shinichiro Sano."

Picking himself up from the dirty ground below, he immediately kissed you—it was passionate, intense, ardent; his lips hovered over yours as he tried to control his frenzied breathing, "I love you so much, (Y/N) (L/N)...Words alone can't express what my heart feels for you."

That night, the Sano family had celebrated your engagement; you had met their grandfather later at dinner, an old man, but with rationale—he had supported the relationship between you and his twenty-three year old grandson, over the moon that he had finally managed to find a woman to settle down with.

Shinichiro, who was slightly buzzed from all his drinking, decided that the two of you would spend the night here in the spare bedroom, but of course, sleeping was not all that you did.

Unable to control himself, maybe the liquid courage had an influence; he was ripping your clothes off and tossing you in bed, "S–Shinichiro, don't be so rough," Naked, he was already lining up with your shamefully wet arousal.

He smiled drunkenly, cheeks flushed, pupils dilated, corneas red, "Don't you worry, baby...I'm gonna make you feel so fucking good."

A man of his word—he did indeed make you feel absolutely phenomenal. Although he was a little rougher than you wanted him to be, the way he so perfectly fucked you, stirred up your insides, made up for his lack of care.

He threw a hand around your mouth as he filled your tight cunt with his width, "I know I said I love your little noises, but I can't risk you waking up my family, sorry darling."

You nodded as you moaned softly, agreeing with the fact that disturbing his family in such an inappropriate nature would be beyond mortifying, a situation you didn't want to come across whatsoever.

Skin slapping against skin echoed within the room's thin walls, Shinichiro grunting like a wild animal as he pounded you the hardest he had ever done before, "Fuck (Y/N)...God, you always squeeze me so nice. Such a beautiful girl—such a good fucking girl."

With tears in your (e/c) eyes you stared up into his hooded ones, so focused on using your body in the most pleasurable way, "Shit—look at me like that and I'm gonna fucking explode, love."

He pinched one of your perked nipples as his thrusts grew sloppier, a faint squeal crawled out of your covered lips; Shinichiro smirked madly at your reaction, finding amusement in your muffled sounds.

"I–I'm cumming, fuck—I'm cumming, angel..."

You sighed as he pumped you full of his seed, warm, comforting almost—panting like a dog, he collapsed onto your body, head nuzzling into your tender breasts, "You wanna clean me off, baby?"

He really was much more intoxicated than you thought; asking you questions like these was rare of him, considering most of the time he was way too shy, however you still obliged despite his inebriated state.

Scrambling down to where his cum coated cock was; soiled, yet still hard, you licked it slowly, consuming the rest of what Shinichiro released alongside your own juices. One of his hands woven in your (h/c) strands as he whimpered—extremely sensitive.

"B–Baby...Now that we've met my family, don't you think it's time we meet your father?"

You froze at that word—father.

The memories of what occurred earlier today still fresh in your mind, how disappointed he was in your reckless decisions, how he essentially wanted nothing to do with you anymore, how you were but a mere stranger to him.

Removing Shinichiro's length from your mouth, you glared at him; infuriated, "I'm trying to make love to you...and you're bringing up my father? What the fuck, Shinichiro?"

His face fell at your sudden hostility, uncertain as to where it came from, and although you were well aware that he had no idea of what had happened, your sporadic hormones didn't seem to give a damn.

"I–I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you, angel...but I just can't stop thinking about him—"

Scowling, nails digging into Shinichiro's skin, he winced sharply, "We had sex...and all you could think about was my fucking father?" Asking him so brutishly, he jolted out of fear, speechless.

You picked yourself up from his crotch and laid down in bed, covering your bare body with a blanket, "No answer? Whatever...I'm going to sleep. Goodnight."

So shocked by your actions, Shinichiro remained entirely still until he finally snapped himself out of it, "(Y/N)...What the hell has gotten into you? We were fine just minutes ago...What's wrong? Please tell me—"

"You wanna know what's wrong?" Your voice a terrifying tone—manic, deranged, "I'm pregnant, Shinichiro. And my father knows. He's so angry..."

You could feel Shinichiro stiffen at your confession, "W–What? H–How does he know? Why wouldn't you tell me this sooner? This is important, (Y/N)! Obviously he's going to be angry! He hasn't even met me nor are we married!"

Not expecting your fiancé to yell at you, all you did was stare up at the ceiling, tears rolling down your cheeks, "Are you not happy either?"

He looked over at you, noticing that you were quietly weeping, devastated. Wrapping you up in his arms, he brought you as close as possible to his toned chest, kissing your forehead a myriad of times.

"Of course not...I'm so fucking happy, (Y/N). You're carrying our child, we're engaged, what more could I ask for? This is all we've ever dreamed of."

His response caused you to grin—Shinichiro's favorite, "Really?"

"Really," He cooed, passing a hand through your knotted hair, thumb caressing your wet face, "Remember what I told you that first day you arrived? We don't need validation from anyone...your father included. Soon, we'll be married, you'll bring our baby into this world, and we'll all live happily ever after."

He kept a hand firmly planted onto your lower belly, as if embracing the life inside you. You buried your head even deeper into his cozy chest, coming to grips with the reality of it all.

Although you wished your father would play a part in your dream that was coming true, you knew you didn't need him.

All you needed was Shinichiro; your former enemy turned lover.

All you needed was your soon to be son or daughter.

Your happily ever after.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 5.9K 27
โ๐™„ ๐™‚๐™๐™€๐™Ž๐™Ž ๐™„ ๐™๐™ƒ๐™Š๐™๐™‚๐™ƒ๐™ ๐™๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™ ๐™‹๐™๐™Š๐™ˆ ๐™’๐˜ผ๐™Ž ๐™‚๐™Š๐™‰๐™‰๐˜ผ ๐˜ฝ๐™€ ๐™๐™๐™‰.โž โ—œ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ โ— ...
122K 4.9K 38
[ ๐‘…๐ผ๐‘๐ท๐‘‚๐‘ˆ ๐ป๐ด๐ผ๐‘‡๐ด๐‘๐ผ ๐‘‹ ๐น๐ธ๐‘€!๐‘…๐ธ๐ด๐ท๐ธ๐‘… ] - ๐ต๐‘‚๐‘‚๐พ 2 ๐‘Œ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘™๐‘‘ ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘ ๐ต๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘˜ 1 ๐‘“๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐ต๐‘œ๏ฟฝ...
112K 3.6K 118
๐“‘๐“ฎ ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฏ๐“พ๐“ต ๐”€๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฝ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ป... You live a normal life as a programmer in a big company and four years ago you moved to Tokyo...