Feitan x Reader; Tangled in a...

By Jen_Fic_xxx

With Feitan badly hurt, Phinks deftly kidnaps a healer: you. Your life then becomes forcibly tangled with tha... More

Caught by a Spider
Stuck with the Spiders part 1
Stuck with the Spiders part 2
In a Spider's Room part 1
In a Spider's Room part 2
You Have a Thing for Spiders
Marked by a Spider
Tea with some Spiders part 2
A Gift from a Spider part 1
A Gift from a Spider part 2
Loving a Spider part1
Loving a Spider part 2
Some Spiders, some Planning, and a Blinky 1
Some Spiders, some Planning, and a Blinky 2
Spiders in Meteor City part 1
Spiders in Meteor City part 2
Spiders in Meteor City part 3
Spiders in Meteor City Part 4
Spiders in Meteor City Part 5
The Head of the Spider Part 1
The Head of the Spider Part 2
Through the Eyes of the 2nd Spider Part 1
Through the Eyes of the 2nd Spider Part 2
A Hunted Assassin Part 1
A Hunted Assassin Part 2
Bait for the Hunters Part 1
Bait for the Hunters Part 2
Bait for the Hunters Part 3
Bait for the Hunters Part 4
Small Spider on the Hunt
Trapped by the Hunters Part 1
Trapped by the Hunters Part 2
Trapped by the Hunters Part 3
Trapped by the Hunters Part 4
Back with the Spiders Part 1
Back with the Spiders Part 2
Five spiders, an assassin and a clown enter a building... Part 1
Five spiders, an assassin and a clown enter a building... Part 2
Two Little Spiders Went on a Job Part 1
Two Little Spiders Went on a Job Part 2
Two Little Spiders Went on a Job Part 3
A Gathering of Spiders at the Arena
Two Little Spiders Went Into A Game Part 1
Two Little Spiders Went Into A Game Part 2
Spider vs Spider Part 1
Spider vs Spider Part 2
Spider vs Spider Part 3
Three Spiders and a Bomber Part 1
Three Spiders and a Bomber Part 2
Three Spiders and a Bomber Part 3
Two Spiders on a Date Part 1
Two Spiders on a Date Part 2
Two Spiders on a Date Part 3
Clown vs Spider Part 1
Clown vs Spider Part 2
Clown vs Spider Part 3
Before the Spider Part 1
Before the Spider Part 2
Before the Spider Part 3
A Spider's Vengeance Part 1
A Spider's Vengeance Part 2
A Spider's Vengeance Part 3
The First Spider Part 1

Tea with some Spiders, part 1

2K 62 3
By Jen_Fic_xxx

So, in this chapter (both parts) there's mention of past rape, torture, and diverse methods of torture. It's pretty general, but if those are triggers for you, I'd recommend you stop reading after Kalluto and Illumi leaves the table.

For everybody else, we're getting closer to both violence and smut. Finally.

~ * ~

'So, which one should we start with?' you asked, looking at the plates covering the small table.

'The pink one,' Kalluto suggested, pointing to a beautiful piece of cake covered in pink cream and an abundance of colorful sugar flowers.

You had to admit that it looked delicious. Everything did.

Phinks had given you permission to spend the afternoon out with Machi and Kalluto, just halfheartedly reminding you not to try to escape, and Machi just as halfheartedly had promised him to keep an eye on you. So here you were, the three of you seated at a table outside a rather posh patisserie, enjoying the sun and about to dive headfirst into sugar heaven. Machi, paying for everything with money from a freshly stolen wallet, had ordered one of everything, and your table was overflowing with pretty cakes and cookies.

'Everybody ready?'

You all raised your spoons and dug in. It tasted heavenly, and you worked your way through the soft creamy cakes slow and steady, on occasion pausing for a sip of tea. For three rather tiny persons, you were surprisingly efficient at devouring cake, earning you an equally amused and impressed look from the handsome waiter who came to clear away the empty plates.

'Oh, this was sooo good,' you almost moaned, and the others agreed. You were however starting to feel a bit nauseous, four big pieces of cake could do that to you. You drank some tea in the hopes that it would calm down your belly.

'Should we take home some of the cookies for the others?'

'Nah,' Machi said, popping one into her mouth. 'We can grab some for them on the way back. These won't be enough for everybody anyway.'

'Sooo tasty,' Kalluto stated as he elegantly broke a piece off a chocolate cookie and carefully put it in his mouth, thus avoiding any crumbs falling on him or his clothes. He smiled beatifically as the rich flavor hit him.

A tall shadow fell over the table, and you suddenly shivered, not from cold, but from the very presence of the man now standing right behind you. Machi tensed as well, as she eyed him somewhat warily.

'Hi Aniki,' Kalluto said happily, greeting his older brother. 'You're early.'

'Hello Otouto,' Illumi said as he pulled out the chair next to him and joined us at the table. He graced you and Machi with a small nod in ways of greeting, then helped himself to a couple of cookies from Kalluto's plate.

Illumi Zoldyck. Infamous assassin, Hunter, and of course the older brother of Kalluto and Killua.

Looking between the two brothers it was only their shiny black hair that hinted at their close relation, Kalluto's cut and kept in an impeccable bob, whereas Illumi's flowed freely almost down to his waist. Both very beautiful in their own way.

The younger brother's feminine features were accentuated by his flowery kimono and the mascara that darkened the long lashes around his pinkish eyes, whereas the elder's huge, dark eyes, his impressive height, lean muscled arms, and strong aura were definitely masculine. He must be as tall as Phinks, or even Hisoka, you thought as you met his gaze, it was like staring down a black hole, terrifying but oddly hypnotic, and you quickly looked away.

'Are you ready to go?' he asked Kalluto, 'I have a mission later in the evening, so we need to be finished by then.'

'I'm ready Aniki,' the younger Zoldyck said quickly, even as he gulped down the last of his tea. 'Perhaps I can help you with your next mission as well?'

'We'll see,' Illumi said, putting another cookie in his mouth before he got up and with a rather indifferent 'Nice seeing you,' to Machi and you, he left with a beaming Kalluto by his side.

'It's hard to believe those two are actually brothers,' you said as you watched them walk away. 'He sure leaves an impression, doesn't he? A creepy one.'

'Yeah, he's quite a character,' Machi agreed. 'He knows his reputation and uses it fully. And this was him being friendly with his younger brother and his friends. Next to him even someone like Hisoka seems warm and cuddly, doesn't he? I can just imagine some of the stuff those two do for fun when they hang out, or go looking for trouble together.'

'He and Hisoka are friends?' It didn't seem quite as far-fetched as you'd first thought. They were similar in many ways. 'I guess it makes sense, but I honestly didn't think Hisoka had any real friends.'

'More than friends, I think. But when it comes to real friends, I don't think he has any. Or that he even cares. He has temporary allies and discards them once he's got what he wanted from them. Like his love affairs.'

She might have a point, but still,

'You know Hisoka spoke very highly of both you and your nen stitches, and I think he really meant it,' you said, looking over at Machi who did not look flattered at all.

'Well, who cares what that idiot thinks? But yes, I've patched him up more times than I care to count. At least he pays well. How did you get to know him? He hired you to heal him?'

'We were on the same team in a game, and yes, I did end up healing him. For free, though. After the game we, eh... spent some time together.'

You looked away, trying to keep any emotions from showing on your face. Clearly you failed, her next words made that clear.

'I know Hisoka, so I can imagine what he did. "Spent some time together?" He forced himself on you, didn't he? That's just so like him.'

You were startled that she'd guessed so easily, were you really that transparent? Or was it because she knew Hisoka so well?

'Well, yeah, he did, but he wasn't the first.' you admitted. She gave you another long look, and you decided to tell her the full story. 'Some years ago I ran into a small group who thought it would be practical to have their own nen healer on a leash.'

She nodded, there were a lot of twisted people out there, that's why most healers didn't put their ability on display. Especially those with limited fighting skills. You doubted anyone would be foolish enough to try and kidnap someone like Machi.

'Of course, they also decided they could have some "fun" with me.'

You looked down at the cookie your fingers were tearing into small pieces.

'They had me tied up, using and torturing me for days before I managed to get away. Healing all the physical wounds was easy enough, but something inside me was broken, frozen. I spent years like that, living in constant dread.'

'And then you ran into Hisoka of all people,' Machi said, and you nodded, 'Meeting someone like you must have been like early Christmas to him.'

'Yeah, well, let's just say he didn't take no for an answer,' you looked at her again, 'You know him, so you know how brutal he can be. Still, what he did finally broke me free from the fear that had kept me frozen for so long, and we actually had fun together afterward, and parted as...friends. I suppose I ought to hate his guts, but I don't,' you sighed and absently put some of the crumbles from the cookie in your mouth. 'Would you believe me if I said that I actually like him?'

Machi smiled, a surprisingly soft look on her face.

'Yeah, I know what you mean. He's an idiot, but he can be very charming when he wants to and he makes no excuses about who he is and what he wants. It can be endearing, and make you want to punch him at the same time.'

You laughed, that was very true.

'I actually got the feeling that he likes you. I mean likes you. I think the two of you would be cute together.'

She laughed and put on an offended look, then her face got serious again.

'Speaking of cute together... Does Feitan know about all of this?' You startled at the question.

'God, no. I haven't told him. Sure as hell don't intend to either. I'm fairly sure he figured out that we've had sex, my reaction when he asked whether I was "Hisoka friend" or "Hisoka lover" was...pretty embarrassing, but I didn't actually tell him anything.'

'Well, you should. Lying to Fei is never a good thing. Especially not when it involves Hisoka. It seems the two are you are getting close, so it's better that he hears it from you, and not through some rumor. Or, even worse, from Hisoka.'

'But...'

'At least think about it. You're sparring with Fei, so in a way you already trust him with your life, right? And since you're still alive, perhaps you can trust him with your secrets as well?'

For some reason the look in Fei's eyes when he touched your cheek the other night came back to haunt you. The word "mine" you were not sure you had imagined or not. The fire in his eyes when he spoke Hisoka's name. The way your heart started beating faster when he touched you...the way it did even now, just from thinking about him. No, this was ridiculous!

'You might be right,' you admitted reluctantly. 'I'll think about it.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.9K 757 21
Fanfic, about you and Feitan (fem reader) ..................................................................................... You're on a mission w...
230K 6.9K 41
Status: ✎Ongoing 39/45* // ↳《Female Zoldyck¡! Reader》 ➷Stars were out, moon was shining, and an auction was currently ongoing. It was a perfect night...
214K 6.1K 83
!!!!!WARNING!!!!! This is the first time I'm writing a fan fiction... Please don't expect anything much...My English may not be good but i hope you...
64 7 7
"What happened? How could you abandon me like this?" I asked, betrayal bubbling up in my throat as I looked upon the brother that I had assumed was d...