An Ex-Husband's Crematorium

By LiannQ

Title: 带球跑后前夫火葬场了 Author: 仗马 Status: Completed Description: Everyone says Rong Zhen's partner, Jiang Jili, is... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8-9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
Extra 1
Extra 2

71

1.2K 28 0
By LiannQ

There is no requirement for salary.

Shao Wei slightly raised his eyebrows, and exchanged a glance with Jiang Jili.

He is a businessman with a businessman mindset at heart. Of course he is willing to do profitable things. Besides, he can't see it these days. It is too difficult to recruit a suitable piano teacher in this place. He will burn high if he encounters one. It smells so good, let alone this easy-to-talk.

Although the black jacket in front of him didn't look good at all.

Shao Wei raised his eyes again and began to look at him seriously. Young is really young, he looks only twenty-three or four, tall and long-legged, about 187 by visual inspection, luxurious all over, with a high-profile appearance that is not short of money , Shao Wei looked away.

"You're not a local, are you?"

"From the eastern district of Baicheng."

Shao Weila's hand on the chair paused, thinking that it's no wonder, the East District is a well-known wealthy district, a place where every inch of land is expensive, and this is another young master of another family who came out to experience life.

"We don't hire short-term part-time jobs," he said.

Shao Wei's decision to recruit another teacher was originally for the sake of Jiang Jili, who was not feeling well. If the young master went fishing for three days and dried the net for two days, and ran away after working for a while, Jiang Jili would suffer.

The black jacket said in a calm voice, "I can stay here forever." He didn't mean to be joking. He glanced at the young man sitting and asked, "Can I sit down? We can talk first."

These words are really anti-client-oriented. Shao Wei originally wanted to say "let's talk first" politely, but he was all blocked back.

He couldn't say anything more, he pulled out the chair and said helplessly, "Sit down."

The black jacket said "thank you", and then sat next to Jiang Jili, his long legs curled slightly with nowhere to go, Jiang Jili looked up at Shao Wei, and couldn't help laughing at his deflated appearance Voice.

The young man was wearing a bright white cashmere sweater, which made his whole body fair and clean. His eyes were curved, and the water was shining, which made the people around him breathless.

Ji Zhuo grew up in the wealthy circle of Baicheng. He has seen all kinds of beauties, but none of them can catch his eyes. He is extremely picky, so before this, he never thought that he would be in such a remote place. In the small town, I met a heart-wrenching person.

Ji Zhuo is sure that the person in front of him is the type he likes.

They didn't chat for a long time, because the dominance of discourse always went to Ji Zhuo's side without knowing it. He seemed to have carefully prepared this interview, which was not serious at all, and almost had a kind of dimensionality reduction blow. sense of sight.

Ji Zhuo is extremely talented in the piano and has won numerous awards. It is a bit of a shame to be a teacher here, but he doesn't think so, and is even very eager to try.

Just after filling out two information forms from Shao Wei, he asked, "Mr. Jiang and I should have the same jobs, right?"

Jiang Jili nodded, and then said with a smile: "Actually, there is no fixed job content, just take good care of the children who come to class. Occasionally, you may need to prepare a class and take the children to some activities."

Shao Wei put away his watch and said, "Kids don't have class until afternoon, you can get acquainted with Mr. Jiang..." Thinking of Jiang Jili's body, he paused and asked, "Is it still uncomfortable? Are you uncomfortable? Rest first, I will take him as well."

Jiang Jili had put down his water glass and stood up.

"You're busy, I can do it, I'm too embarrassed to get paid if I always rest like this."

With a gentle teasing voice, he went to the cabinet at the door to take out a set of documents, and seeing Shao Wei taking his thermos cup to pour water for him, he thanked him obediently: "Thank you Brother Shao." Shao Wei exaggerated Rubbing his arms: "Come on, it's rare to hear you call brother."

Jiang Jili pursed his lips and looked away with a smile, and said to Ji Zhuo who was closely following him: "These are the information of the children, just get a general understanding."

Ji Zhuo's gaze fell, and it was different from what he thought. These materials were not printed out neat personal information sheets, but cute and vivid hand-drawn drawings, and each page was carefully plastic-packed.

He stretched out his hand to take it, and the one in the top row was a little girl named Li Jialuo. There was a photo of the little girl on the upper left corner. It seemed to be taken in summer. The background was in the piano store. The little girl was wearing a small white skirt. There are some cute little cherries scattered on the face, and she is smiling happily while pulling her croissant braid.

In the middle of the material is a hand-painted cartoon image, so detailed that even every little cherry on the skirt is drawn, which is a one-to-one restoration of the original photo.

A few round and chubby bubbles extend from around the cartoon image, writing Luoluo's hobbies, the little girl likes to do handicrafts, likes to sing and play the piano, her favorite color is light yellow, and there are many other things she loves The snacks to eat and the animations you like to watch, each one has a stupid stick figure sketch behind each item.

Ji Zhuo flipped through and found that every one was like this.

It can be seen that the person who made this material was very serious, Ji Zhuo carefully flipped through it, the more he looked at it, the more cute he felt, and he wanted to laugh.

In fact, at first he thought that these materials were drawn by young people through small investigations, and after reading a few pictures, he took pictures of this idea. This is clearly a small report that young people can observe day by day, Ji Zhuo thought, he has evidence .

Because this report is changing dynamically, there was a kid named Little Apple whose favorite color was green in the past, but was crossed out later, and the person who made the report added an explanation in a serious manner.

Classmate 616 Little Apple decided not to like green anymore.

Because Little Apple doesn't like broccoli, and Chrysanthemum chrysanthemum doesn't like it either! I was forced to eat it twice by my mother, and cried (Little Apple said that she didn't cry).

There is also a child named Benben, who has the potential to be a star-chaser girl since she was a child. The "reporter" listed a dozen idols for her alone, but as of today, November 13th, more than a dozen idols have passed away. Ban dropped eight.

The "reporter" drew a broken love heart on top of each past tense, marking the time when Ben Ben was expelled from the ranks of "idols".

Ji Zhuo finally laughed out loud.

"Do the children know about the existence of this document?"

Jiang Jili: "Of course, look at this. Little Apple asked me to add this robot." He lowered his head and flipped through the information in Ji Zhuo's hand twice. After flipping to that one, he laughed and said, "Little Apple Apple says holding a robot is manly."

The young man suddenly approached, and the sweet and warm breath on his body penetrated into Ji Zhuo's nasal cavity in an instant. His heart skipped a beat, but he didn't move away. Do not open your eyes.

He said softly, "The children are very cute."

Jiang Jili blinked: "I will see you in the afternoon, they will be very happy to see you."

The piano store has been open in Tongqiao Town for many years, and Shao Wei has always been the pillar. Later, Jiang Jili came and stayed for five years, becoming the new signboard of the piano store. Many parents put their children in it because they trusted him. send it here.

Jiang Jili has a good temper, is gentle and kind to everyone, and is serious and careful in doing things. He has never made any mistakes in these years, so the piano shop has never had a new teacher.

Ji Zhuo is the first new teacher after Jiang Jili. The children haven't come yet, so their attitudes are unknown, but at least Jiang Jili welcomes a new colleague, whether it's out of politeness or selfishness.

At noon that day, Shao Wei wanted to invite him and Ji Zhuo to dinner, and Jiang Jili sat in front of a piano in the corner and called home.

On the other end of the phone was a calm voice that didn't match the age: "Aren't you going home?"

Jiang Jili: "Well, the piano shop has a new teacher, Uncle Shao, please have dinner, and I will go back to pick you up?"

"Don't bother, you and Uncle Shao and the others go, tossing back and forth is too much for your body, just take care of yourself."

Listening to Jiang Chong, who is like a little adult, Jiang Jili laughed: "I know, I remember everything you told me, don't touch a drop of wine, don't eat a mouthful of spicy food, drink plenty of water, and supplement good nutrition, I remember it all."

Jiang Chong changed a lot during his time in Huaicheng, Jiang Jili could clearly feel that his character seemed to be more like that person, Jiang Jili couldn't figure out what he was thinking.

When he learned that he was going to leave the military residence, Jiang Chong didn't say much, he was steady and calm as if he had guessed this scene long ago.

In other words, Jiang Chong thought more and further. He was afraid that Jiang Jili would be sad, so he didn't say a word.

... No, Jiang Chong said something.

He said, "I'll take care of Wanwan."

Of course it can't be like this, Jiang Jili would never refuse Jiang Chong's request, but this time he shook his head.

Jiang Jili touched his head, very seriously: "You can do whatever you want, Wanwan and I are not your responsibility."

Jiang Jili has always felt that if he can bring Jiang Chongping to this world safely by himself, then he can also take care of Wanwan, it has nothing to do with anyone.

Including that person.

Jiang Chong didn't know whether he had listened to it or not. In short, after returning to Tongqiao Town, the courses he had learned did not fall behind, and even covered a wider range.

Jiang Chong has always had his own goals, and Jiang Jili is very clear that he doesn't want to be a stumbling block to hinder Jiang Chong.

He doesn't want to be a burden to anyone.

The phone call was not long, and Jiang Jili told Jiang Chong that he remembered what he explained, but Jiang Chong still worried and reminded him again.

Jiang Jili said softly: "Okay, I promise you."

Ji Zhuo came back after sorting out the things he needed for class in the afternoon, and only heard this sentence.

The young man was full of gentleness without edge, like bubbling water, he lowered his eyelashes, and the person on the phone took away all his attention and love at this moment.

Ji Zhuo's footsteps stopped, and after Jiang Jili hung up the phone, he asked tactfully, "Mr. Jiang, is it my family's phone number?"

Jiang Jili didn't think much about it: "Yes, I'm not feeling well recently, and my family members are more concerned, so I report every time something happens."

There was nothing missing in the young man's answer, but it was not the answer Ji Zhuo wanted.

He picked up Jiang Jili's thermos from the table and walked over to hand it to him. The moment Jiang Jili thanked him, he still couldn't help asking.

"Is it a boyfriend?"

Jiang Jili shook his head and smiled, "Of course not."

Just as Ji Zhuo breathed a sigh of relief, he heard the young man's soft voice say, "It's my son."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.3K 937 25
Title: 怀了校草的崽后被全校知道了 Author:霁青 Status: Completed Description: Lu Nian'er, a straight man who thinks he is straight, is dressed as a coquettish and c...
551K 20.3K 85
Author: 顾之君 Gu ZhiJun Total Chapters: 85 In the interstellar era, Wen Mingyu is an Omega who unexpectedly crossed over to the ancient Blue Star and w...
34.7K 815 11
Lydia has always longed for Stiles to notice her, but he never did. Until Lydia's bestfriend Allison ends up with Stiles bestfriend Scott, and Stiles...
120K 2.5K 20
There was another miracle .The seventh miracle the one who shine the most out of all the miracle . what if that miracle had enough runaway into hid...