An Ex-Husband's Crematorium

By LiannQ

Title: 带球跑后前夫火葬场了 Author: 仗马 Status: Completed Description: Everyone says Rong Zhen's partner, Jiang Jili, is... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8-9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
Extra 1
Extra 2

68

1.1K 36 4
By LiannQ

Hustle and bustle.

All kinds of piercing sounds exploded in his head, overlapping and entangled with the absurd dream that day.

Jiang Jili's forehead hair was soaked in cold sweat, not only because of the pain, but also because of the chill from the bottom of his heart, the man hugged him in a panic, and called his name in a panting urgent voice .

Obviously still the same look that Jiang Jili loved, but at this time another high-ranking shadow took over his sight, Jiang Jili's tears welled up in his eyes, he almost hated the person in front of him.

"let me go……"

Those memories gradually became clear, his heart throbbed sharply, every whisper of love was followed by cruel and indifferent sarcasm, the reality was like smashed glass.

Countless times men hugged him and kissed him lightly, saying: "Lili is the most beautiful baby in the world, Mr. will always love you."

But he also said: "Just a cheap lover."

He had a poor appetite during pregnancy and was always picky about food. He woke up several times in the morning clamoring to drink the fish soup stewed by a man himself. He took the trouble to learn from his aunt, but he was still scalded a few times by the not-so-good stew pot.

The man fed him bite by bite, lovingly stroking his belly.

But the man also forced him during pregnancy, pressing him on the cold floor, on the sharp piano, on the narrow car seat, and humiliated him again and again.

How can a person be so contradictory... A liar, a complete liar.

The two extremes were torn in Jiang Jili's mind. He had difficulty breathing, and he grabbed the collar of the man's shirt with such force that his knuckles turned white.

"Rong Zhen, I want you to let me go..."

Jiang Jili's shoulders trembled violently, and big hot tears fell down.

However, Jiang Jili's face turned pale from the pain, and Rong Zhen was completely dizzy. He couldn't even realize that the young man called him by his name. He just realized in his brain that this name was very strange.

He didn't dare to let him go, and went downstairs to find a doctor like crazy.

The servants didn't dare to go far away, and the doctor was waiting outside at any time, and rushed in after hearing the movement.

Unexpectedly, as soon as he entered the door, the scene upstairs made everyone's hearts suffocate. Rong Zhen carried the young man downstairs from the third floor, feeling extremely anxious and violent. The man in his arms was crying and slapping the man hard.

"Let go of me, Rong Zhen, I want you to let me go..."

The servants' hands and feet were cold.

The doctor hurried upstairs and followed behind without daring to breathe. When he was about to reach the door of the master bedroom, he heard a "slap", which was a loud slap on the face.

The moment Jiang Jili typed out, his mind went blank. The sound was so loud that not only the doctor, but also the servants downstairs heard it.

Everyone was horrified, but Rong Zhen didn't seem to feel it.

The door opened and closed, and he gently put him on the bed. Jiang Jili touched the soft pillow and pushed him hard. His eyes were full of vigilance, and his red eyes were no longer full of trust and trust. love.

"get out."

Rong Zhen's voice was a little hoarse: "Baby, I'm worried..."

Jiang Jili: "But the only person here who hurt me isn't you... What are you worried about?"

His voice is very soft, but every word is heartfelt, Rong Zhen's body is almost unsteady, he whispered "I'm sorry", he said: "Baby, I love you."

Jiang Jili didn't want to listen anymore, he lowered his eyelashes, and the doctor had already arranged the equipment, and came over to help him check his body.

The man seemed to be an outsider here, his fingers curled up, and he finally listened to the young man and went out.

He held on to the doorknob tightly, and a huge fear enveloped his whole body, and then swallowed him bit by bit, his flesh and heart were gouged out and dripping with blood.

Rong Zhen couldn't be more clear that this is a Ling Chi that could have seen the end long ago.

He was a sinner who was pushed to the execution ground, and he knew that there would be such a day, since he chose to conceal it, and chose to weave a false fantasy for the youth, he had already turned his life sentence into a death sentence.

The day when the youth regained his memory was the execution day, and his fantasy was shattered by merciless cruelty.

The headache that had disappeared for so long was like a wild dog coming after hearing the wind, biting him fiercely. I don't know if he had been immersed in the false sweetness of the past for too long, or if the headache this time was indeed more severe, Rong Zhen was in so much pain that he couldn't help it at all. Bear.

Cold sweat trickled down his temples drop by drop, and he leaned against the door, even the wounds on his body were stinging.

His darling remembered everything, his darling would leave here, his darling would never love him again, and would never forgive him again.

Rong Zhen was filled with countless terrifying thoughts. He even wanted to seal up the entire military residence, completely isolate it from the outside world, and keep the young man in his territory forever, and confine him in his arms.

He thought he was crazy.

At this moment, the doctor came out from inside, and was almost scared back by the man at the door.

Rong Zhen raised his red eyes, and the doctor didn't dare to wipe off the cold sweat, he hurriedly said: "Sir, madam is fine, it's just that I was shocked, rest for a few days and you'll be fine..."

Before the doctor finished speaking, Rong Zhen rushed in. He locked the door tightly, as if he was afraid that the young man would run away like this.

Jiang Jili sat by the bed and didn't raise his head when he heard the sound. He wanted to put on his slippers and get up, but before he had time, the man hugged his feet.

Rong Zhen knelt on the carpet at his feet, barely suppressing the manic mania just now, and it was just like a beast temporarily given an insufficient dose of sedative.

He breathed heavily: "Baby, take a good rest first, okay? Hmm? Take care of your body, you can do whatever you want sir."

Jiang Jili didn't speak, but stubbornly grabbed a bit from his arms, and said, "Let go."

Rong Zhen remained motionless, he looked into the young man's eyes, and gently covered his feet.

"My feet are a little cold. Is it because the temperature in the attic is too low? I'll help you warm up."

He began to subconsciously pull away from the current topic again, Jiang Jili closed his eyes: "Release, it hurts."

Rong Zhen didn't know his own strength, he was so afraid that he would hurt him unintentionally, but after only a moment of loosening, Jiang Jili pulled his feet out of his arms, and he put on the carpet. The fluffy plush slippers stood up.

"Do not touch me."

Jiang Jili walked towards the cloakroom of the master bedroom. He didn't walk fast, but Rong Zhen didn't dare to force him to stop him. Jiang Jili rummaged through the hangers for a while, and soon gave Rong Qiao to him. All clothes are taken out.

When Rong Zhen realized what the young man was going to do, he almost went crazy, he hugged him tightly from behind, and the panic in his voice was uncontrollable: "Lili, don't go, I was wrong, I shouldn't have lied to you .”

Jiang Jili didn't answer, but said softly, "Qiaoqiao gave it to me, it shouldn't belong to your property, I took it away."

Rong Zhen: "No..." He buried himself in Jiang Jili's neck: "No... baby, don't leave, sir can't live without you."

Jiang Jili raised his eyes and looked at a certain place, as if in a daze, and pushed his fingers on his drooping head, his voice was a little tired:

"No one can live without leaving. I am the same, and you are the same." Jiang Jili put away his clothes: "I am a little tired, don't press me down, don't you still have work? Go get busy, I can do it myself Leave, don't bother you."

"Lili, you want my life..."

Jiang Jili walked out in the posture of being imprisoned by him: "I didn't bring anything when I came, and I don't need it when I go back. That's all. I packed it up, and I will make it clear to you early."

Jiang Jili said, his footsteps slowly stopped when he was at the door.

He said, "Goodbye."

The young man didn't make a lot of noise. Even though he couldn't help but shed tears many times, he remained calm and calm. Every word he uttered was a decision, not a discussion.

There is no room for Rong Zhen to stay, Jiang Jili said "goodbye", that is, he will never see him again.

Rong Zhen almost knelt down in pain, he said: "Lili, I will tell you everything you want me to explain, I just love you so much..."

Jiang Jili: "I don't want to say this." He blinked: "I gave you a chance before, I asked countless times, even I begged you to tell me, you didn't tell the truth once, is it meaningful to say it now ?”

"Besides, I know it too. I know everything. Your explanation is worthless."

He went out of the cloakroom and packed some clothes.

Suddenly remembered something, he said to Rong Zhen: "Your phone is still in the attic, I deleted all the photos... and videos."

Rong Zhen's expression finally changed.

Jiang Jili was not in the mood to go on, the fatigue in his brows and eyes was obvious, he used to rest at this time...

"What about that night?" Rong Zhen's voice was hoarse like a broken bellows. When he asked this sentence, his whole heart was so painful that it was about to burst. This child is the evidence that he and the young man loved each other, even if it was only a short time. Fleeting.

Jiang Jili: "I can take care of Zao by myself, and I can also take care of Wanwan by myself."

"Wan Wan is also my child..." Rong Zhen: "Baby, can you stay here? Let your husband take care of you, at least until Wan Wan is born."

He said: "I don't worry about you being alone. You like to make trouble every night, and you can't stand being so tired. I won't take care of you..."

Jiang Jili looked at him: "You are not the only one who can take care of others, I was not troubled when I was pregnant early, besides..." Jiang Jili pursed his lower lip: "I can also have other partners, he will take care of me .”

Rong Zhen was so stimulated by these words that he went crazy, and the veins on his forehead throbbed crazily.

"Lili, don't talk nonsense." His tone was extremely unstable, and his whole body was like an oil tank that was about to explode at any time: "Your partner is me, and I can only be one."

Jiang Jili: "No."

He explained softly: "We have divorced a long time ago, I have nothing to do with you, you have no right to stop me from finding a new partner."

Rong Zhen hugged the young man as if out of control, his eyes were frighteningly red.

"Don't force me, baby, don't force me, you stay here obediently, sir will love you."

Jiang Jili seemed to see tears from his eye sockets, and his heart was also numb with pain, but he was merciless.

He said, "Rong Zhen, if you don't let me go, I'll kill the child."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

520K 19.7K 85
Author: 顾之君 Gu ZhiJun Total Chapters: 85 In the interstellar era, Wen Mingyu is an Omega who unexpectedly crossed over to the ancient Blue Star and w...
34.4K 829 13
Josie is Landons bestfriend, and Landon is Hopes boyfriend. He wanted them two to become friends and they did but thats not all they ended up being
41.2K 694 17
seme male reader x obey me obey me book thingy i forgot abt this book and hell nah golly gee man wtf is this. definitely making revisions on this pl...
2.5K 76 40
the savage lazzzy boy Cheng yi who doesn't love manga help his sister xie to find her favourite manga but he end up in a different time, different wo...