๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ โ‡พ ๐š๐š˜๐š”๐šข๐š˜๐š›๐šŽ๐šŸ ๏ฟฝ...

ื ื›ืชื‘ ืขืœ ื™ื“ื™ -SIRENLECHE

๐—Ÿ๐—จ๐—ฆ๐—ง /lษ™st/ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ ๐Ÿท. ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›๐šข ๐šœ๐š๐š›๐š˜๐š—๐š ๐šœ๐šŽ๐šก๐šž๐šŠ๐š• ๐š๐šŽ๐šœ๐š’๐š›๐šŽ. ๐Ÿธ. ๐šŠ ๐š™๐šŠ๐šœ๐šœ๐š’๐š˜๐š—๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ ๐š... ืขื•ื“

๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ + ๐ซ๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฌ.
๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž - ๐ข๐ณ๐š๐ง๐š ๐ค.
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ - ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ฒ๐จ ๐ฌ.
๐ฌ๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ - ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ฃ๐ข๐ซ๐จ ๐ฌ.
๐ฌ๐š๐๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐œ - ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐๐จ๐ฎ ๐ก.
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฏ๐ข๐ž๐ฐ - ๐ซ๐š๐ง ๐ก.
๐›๐ฎ๐ง๐ง๐ฒ - ๐ซ๐š๐ง ๐ก. + ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐๐จ๐ฎ ๐ก.
๐œ๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ญ - ๐ข๐ณ๐š๐ง๐š ๐ค.
๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฉ - ๐ง๐š๐จ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ.
๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ž๐Ÿ - ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ข๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐จ ๐ฌ.
๐ก๐ž๐ฅ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ - ๐ฌ๐ก๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ข ๐ก.
๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก ๐จ๐ซ ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž - ๐ข๐ฆ๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข ๐ฐ.
๐จ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฃ๐จ๐› - ๐œ๐ก๐ข๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฒ๐ฎ ๐ฆ.
๐œ๐จ๐ง๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง - ๐ญ๐š๐ข๐ฃ๐ฎ ๐ฌ.
๐›๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฒ - ๐ค๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐œ๐ก๐จ ๐ก.
๐œ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ซ - ๐ฌ๐ž๐ข๐ฌ๐ก๐ฎ ๐ข.
๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐š - ๐ญ๐š๐ค๐š๐ฌ๐ก๐ข ๐ฆ.
๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž - ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ฒ๐จ ๐ฌ.
๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ฒ ๐›๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ก๐๐š๐ฒ - ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ฃ๐ข๐ซ๐จ ๐ฌ.
๐ก๐จ๐ฆ๐ž - ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐๐จ๐ฎ ๐ก.
๐ฐ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐œ๐จ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ - ๐ซ๐š๐ง ๐ก.
๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐ ๐š๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ซ - ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ข๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐จ ๐ฌ.
๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ - ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ข๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐จ ๐ฌ.
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ ๐ข ๐š๐ซ๐ž - ๐ค๐š๐ณ๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐š ๐ก.
๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž - ๐ข๐ณ๐š๐ง๐š ๐ค.
๐Ÿ’:๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’ - ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ฒ๐จ ๐ฌ.

๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ - ๐ค๐š๐ณ๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐š ๐ก.

1.8K 22 0
ื ื›ืชื‘ ืขืœ ื™ื“ื™ -SIRENLECHE

reupload.

cw: unprotected sex, loss of virginity, nipple play, oral sex (male receiving), overstimulation

summary: chifuyu matsuno takes his good friend kazutora hanemiya to a strip club for the celebration of his release from prison. initially, kazutora thinks nothing of this night, until he meets you—the girl he becomes infatuated with.

ˏˋ°•*
               "A STRIP CLUB? Really Chifuyu? This is the first place you bring me to after spending ten years in prison?" Kazutora asked, annoyance in his shaky voice as he awkwardly stood at the front entrance; a plethora of practically naked women in his vision.

His best friend laughed at his uneasiness, of course he'd be a little anxiety ridden since having almost zero experience with ladies, "Oh come on, Kazu. I think this could be good for you! Break you out of that shell of yours."

Kazutora exhaled deeply, strands of hair falling in front of his tan colored irises, "Fine...I'll try my best."

"That's the spirit!" His brunette friend cooed as he led him into the loud, dark lounge area; girls upon girls crowded the place, some danced while others searched for men to give a private, expensive show to.

"You're gonna have the time of your life, Kazu. I promise. This is the best club in all of Tokyo with the hottest strippers in the country."

Cringing at his statement, he found it hard to believe that something as demeaning as this was enjoyable, but at the same time, he wasn't going to complain.

Maybe Chifuyu was right—that this would be a fun experience, something necessary for him to do after spending so many years behind bars with little to no female interaction.

The pair of friends sat down at a table, Chifuyu immediately heading over to the bar to retrieve some drinks for the two to sip on as they basked in the beautiful women surrounding them.

While Kazutora waited for his friend's return, he caught sight of a certain stripper that was on stage, spinning on a pole, countless bills thrown her way.

She smirked, breathtaking, yet chillingly seductive—she knew exactly what she was doing, what drove these many men crazy, what affect her and her mannerisms had. It was almost like dark magic, as if she were casting a hypnotic spell upon the audience, Kazutora included.

He was entranced by the way she moved, carrying herself so effortlessly; her magnificent body that in comparison to all the other girls in this building, was easily his favorite.

His lingering gaze was abruptly interrupted when he felt his friend place a rough hand onto his shoulder, "Oh no...don't tell me you're drooling over her."

Too stunned to speak, he opted to shake his head as a way of responding, unsure as to why fawning over a girl as gorgeous as her was a problem.

"Listen, Kazu. That girl, she's a tough one. If you want any time alone with her, she'll bleed your pockets dry. She knows her worth—that men are willing to spend the cash, but I don't know. I say you go for someone more on your level of experience."

"What? Shouldn't I want a girl more experienced since I'm not?" He questioned inquisitively, eyebrows furrowed at his friend's bizarre logic, "I thought you wanted me to have the time of my life, huh?"

Chifuyu laughed at Kazutora's arguments, taking a swig of the bottle of beer in his hand as he sat down next to him, joining his friend in watching the stripper who was without a doubt, the most skilled one here.

"Alright then, Kazutora. I'll call her over when she's done since you think you can handle it...don't say I didn't warn you."

Chills ran down his spine at Chifuyu's precaution, but as he observed the girl from a distance he wondered how bad she could really be—why would anyone need to be afraid of a woman who was just very good at her job?

His eyes traced over every inch of her wondrous body, loving the way she looked in her skimpy, red lingerie two piece; believing that this color was made specifically for her, since only she could wear it this faultlessly.

After endless minutes spent viewing the girl with complete adoration, she finally stepped off the stage, collecting all of her bills before heading straight towards the back rooms; it was obvious that she cared immensely for the money aspect of this occupation, but who wouldn't?

She subjected herself to men and women every night, which was beyond degrading, so he understood why she could be so cold and calculated when working.

He waited anxiously for her to reappear again, silently praying to God that she would come back and that she wasn't done for the night, but he had a good feeling that she wasn't. A girl so hungry for money wouldn't ever stop, not until the club was officially closed.

And just like he guessed, she returned, now on the prowl for possible candidates to give a private dance to; earn even more than she already did.

Chifuyu shot up from his seat, charging over to her before anyone else could; she was the main girl here, the one every single person wanted all to themselves.

"(Y/N)!"

Her (e/c) eyes lit up when she saw him approach her, a riveting grin formed on her flawless face.

"Chifuyu Matsuno..." Her voice was like velvet—soft, smooth, "You here for another lap dance?"

He waved a hand at her question, quickly shutting down this assumption, "God, no. No shows for me tonight, sweetheart...but my friend over there—"

Pointing over to where Kazutora sat, he straightened up his posture when he realized she was staring at him; intrigue in her pretty gaze, "—He wants a private dance from you, (Y/N)...Go easy on him, will ya'?"

She giggled breathily at Chifuyu's obvious concern, sexily strutting over to where the nervous male sat while Chifuyu followed her, "Oh he's cute...real cute. Don't worry, Chifuyu, I'll take very good care of him."

Although this affirmation should've made him feel better about this situation, it didn't. Nobody ever knew what went through this girl's wild mind—what she was thinking, plotting. She was a true wonder in every sense of the word.

Kazutora froze when she was finally in his presence, the scent of her strong, floral perfume was detectable from only a few feet away; he could just envision how amazing she smelled up close and personal.

"What's your name, baby?" You asked, curiosity laced within your sultry tone; you've never once seen this man with Chifuyu before and you weren't lying whatsoever when you said you found him attractive.

He was probably one of the hottest men you've seen step foot in this club, which made you confused as to why he was here in search of a woman to strip for him.

You could easily tell he was scared; unable to speak, he stumbled on his words before projecting his voice.

"K–Kazutora."

Humming delightfully, you leaned forward, faces inches apart, "Kazutora what?"

He gulped loudly, intimidated, "Hanemiya."

"Okay, Kazutora Hanemiya...are you ready for me?"

Before he could answer, his friend Chifuyu spoke out first, "How much do we owe you for the dance, by the way?"

You stood quiet, a hand on your chin as you thought this over, eyes burning directly into Kazutora's hazed ones, "Free of charge for my new client. This one's on me."

"What?" Chifuyu exclaimed with a twinge of jealousy, "I never got a free dance for my first time with you!"

"Don't be selfish, Chifuyu..." You soothed, reaching down to the man sitting below you, you intertwined a hand in his and forced him up, "I'm in a giving mood tonight...Don't ruin this for your friend."

This quickly shut the brunette up; he watched with disdain as you and Kazutora walked away from him, heading right to the private show rooms.

Kazutora's hand was clammy in yours; he was unmistakably nervous, shaking with both anxiety and anticipation, and it almost made you pity him—that he could be so frightened, which led you to believe that he must not have much experience when it comes to this sort of thing.

An attractive quality, for most of the men you danced for were overbearing—aggressive even, that the majority of the time you had to end the show early.

You opened the door and led him into the dimmed room, faint music played in the background as you sat him down into a chair. His nails dug into the armrests, stricken with fear of being alone with you—the woman he was so helplessly infatuated with.

Immediately, you began to take off the little clothes you had on; unclasping the red lacy bralette, you let it drop to the floor with a light thud, Kazutora's eyes visibly widened at the sight of your uncovered breasts.

Your fingers hooked under the waistband of the g-string you were wearing, languidly prying it off from your hips, your gaze was locked onto the man in front of you as you slipped this last bit of fabric from your body, now fully naked.

Kazutora's breathing hitched as he watched you with veneration, finding it hard to control himself around such a jaw-dropping woman like you. Sauntering over to where he sat, you straddled yourself over his quaking lap; placing a soft kiss onto his earlobe, you whispered to him.

"I'll dance for two songs only...make this moment count, Kazutora Hanemiya."

His words seemed to have gotten caught in his throat; instead of talking, he nodded his head, strands of black and yellow messily out of place. You took this as a sign to continue with your show; grinding against his jeans, you could feel him grow hard underneath you—typical of every man you've ever danced for, but unlike every other time, this had turned you on.

You moaned quietly; the sound made him flinch, shocked that he heard such a noise come from your lips, "Touch me...don't be shy."

Hesitant, he wasn't sure of exactly what to do, where to place his hands on your marvel of a body; mind in a daze, he shut his eyes as he dropped his hands onto your hips, squeezing you tightly as you danced on his lap.

His heart lurched when he felt your hands grab onto his, terrified that he touched you in a spot you didn't like, however he was pleasantly surprised when he realized that instead of taking his hands off you, you placed his hands onto your tits.

They were soft and warm, fit perfectly in each one of his calloused palms—pillowy, delicate, he groaned as he groped them, "Oh my God..."

You smirked lustfully at his reaction, "Do you like them, Kazutora?"

Kneading your breasts with his hands, he frantically nodded, "I–I love them, (Y/N)..."

"Prove it..." You cooed, grinding your soaked arousal against his clothed erection even harder, "Kiss them."

He glanced up at you with longing eyes, making sure that this was truly something you wanted him to do; you bowed your head, giving him consent.

Starting off with small pecks, he kissed around your entire chest—from your boobs, to your sternum, to your collarbone, determined to coat your body with his love.

He leaned in, now your tits were right in his face, and he latched his mouth onto one of your pert nipples, sucking on it as if dying of thirst. A slew of whimpers crooned from your dry throat, stunned by his sudden confidence, but it was bliss—you craved more.

Your lips found refuge on the side of his tattooed neck, nipping him lightly where his tiger tattoo was etched, "You know...you can touch me down there too. Go on, Kazu...please me."

Without reluctance this time, he let go of your breasts, passing his hands gently down your abdomen until his fingers rested just outside your thumping heat.

They barely touched you, but he could already tell you were wet, dripping wet—the revelation of this in itself was enough to send him into overdrive.

All he wanted was to fuck you, fill you up with his cock that was begging to be relieved, but he knew he couldn't, so he'd do the next best thing—fuck you with his fingers.

Even though he had no idea what he was doing considering he was a virgin, he subconsciously had an idea of how to work you; two of his fingertips brushed upon your clit—circling that bud as your lewd cries echoed throughout the room, music to his ears.

"Y–Yes, Kazutora!...Just like that."

You combed a hand through his long hair as he continued this relentless pursuit of pleasure, not wanting to dissatisfy you in any way; you left a trail of hickies on his neck, both sides covered in your love bites, a souvenir that will remind him of this night.

Whimpering softly, you felt a familiar knot form in your stomach; not having been pleased like this in some time, you were more apt to cum faster, which was exactly what was happening. He kept tracing circles on your clit and utilized his other hand to enter you with tottering fingers.

He pushed two into your cunt, a yelp escaped your glossed lips; sluggishly forcing them in and out, he discovered every crevice and curve of your insides—something he'd never forget.

You held onto his leather jacket for dear life, trembling as you realized your orgasm was rapidly approaching, "K–Kazu! I–I'm gonna cum..."

Breathing heavily he continued on, doing whatever possible to help you reach your end. He was excited, unbelievably excited knowing that he was about to achieve something that most men never could—make a girl cum with just his fingers.

Your body convulsed as your climax ripped through you, your walls clenched around him, drenching his fingers with your juices, "W–Whoa, I've never done this before, (Y/N)..."

With raised eyebrows you looked into his brown irises, uncertain as to if he was telling the truth or not because for somebody's first time, he sure seemed to know what he was doing, "Are you serious?"

Embarrassed, he nodded, face flushed a baby pink tint, "Y–Yes...This is my first time doing...anything."

"You...You're a virgin?" Your voice was sharp as it left you, pure disbelief, "How in the hell?...You're fucking hot, Kazutora. How could someone like you be a virgin?"

"I, uh...I was in prison, (Y/N)," Honest in his answer, you could just see how upset he was by admitting this, "I was released today...actually."

You grew cold at his reveal; this wouldn't be the first man you've danced for that was a jailbird, but it shocked you that Kazutora was among one of them, "No fucking way...for what, if you don't mind me asking?"

He shook his head, tendrils of black and yellow shielding his face from view, "I really don't think you wanna know..."

Grabbing onto the collar of his jacket, you shook him, "Come on," You sung, "Tell me."

A laugh fell from his thin lips, unable to stop himself from finding you to be absolutely adorable, despite how insanely gorgeous you were.

"Okay, okay...I–I've been to jail twice. The first time for manslaughter...and the second for murder."

"Holy hell..." You breathed out, frozen in place, "You're batshit crazy, aren't you?"

"Not anymore...I–I've changed, I swear!" He shouted, backtracking in an attempt to not scare you off. He would be heartbroken to see you run away from him in fear, although he'd understand why.

Taking him by surprise, you planted your lips onto his, slipping a bit of tongue in his mouth, he jolted at the gesture; breathless, you stared down at the man you straddled

"I like crazy."

He blinked slowly, as if trying to process your words, "Y–You do?"

"Mhm..." Trailing off, you got up from his lap; he appeared saddened by the sudden loss of body heat, "Come home with me. I'll show you what you've missed throughout prison..."

Redressing yourself, you watched him blankly gaze at you, astounded by what it was you've requested, "For one night only...I'm all yours, Kazutora."

"You...really want to take me home with you?"

Rolling your eyes at what you thought was a stupid question, you reached your hand out for him to grab, "I do...so don't make me wait any longer than I have to. I'm an impatient woman."

Tilting his head down, he laced his hand into yours; you pulled him up forcefully, his weak legs buckling underneath his body that couldn't function around you. You chuckled at his behavior, finding his innocence to be cute, you never met a man quite like him before.

He was compelling and you wanted nothing more than to show him what it's like to be pleasured by you, send him to heaven on earth, make him fall head over heels.

Chifuyu was standing outside the private rooms, eagerly waiting to hear all about Kazutora's first lap dance, "How'd it go, Kazu? You had a fun time?"

His green hues caught a glimpse of the myriad of hickies on his neck, he laughed to himself as he realized that Kazutora was one step closer to becoming a real man, "I had a great time..."

"His fun is only just getting started," You claimed cooly, smirking at the puzzled brunette, "He'll be escorting me home tonight...are you alright with that, Chifuyu?"

"He'll be doing what now?"

Sighing, you pushed past the astonished friend, "You heard what I said...we'll see you later, yeah?"

"Fucking hell..." He growled lowly, not expecting for Kazutora to be ditching him so early in the night, "Don't be an idiot, Kazu! Use protection!"

The two of you shook your heads as you made your way out of the packed strip club, "Don't listen to him...I'm on the pill," You explained, promptly followed by a wink.

His breathing faltered at this fact; not only was he about to lose his virginity, but he was able to hit it raw—he could only imagine what this felt like, the thoughts alone were almost enough to make him cum.

"I gotta grab my stuff real quick," You blurted out, pulling him away from these vulgar ideas, "Stay right here."

Doing as told, he stood completely still as he waited for you; eyes shining bright once you were back in his presence, now covered by a long jacket, designer hand-bag in your possession.

Kazutora was truly stunned by how he managed to be in this position, how he was the blessed one that you got to take home tonight.

He wasn't certain about how often you did this, but frankly he didn't care. He was finally going to fuck a woman and a hot one at that.

You led him outside to your sedan that was parked in the back; the car ride was silent as Kazutora shifted consistently in the passenger's seat, beyond flustered. Placing a gentle hand on his thigh you squeezed it, a notion of reassurance.

"Don't be so nervous, Kazutora," You called out, focused on the road, but you could see him in the corner of your eye, "I don't bite...hard."

His pale face became even paler at your words; one of your charming laughs resonated within the car, "I'm kidding! God...lighten up. You're making me nervous. Is that what you want?"

"You? Nervous? How?" His questions slightly took you back, you thought he wouldn't find it in himself to speak again.

"I don't normally take men I meet from work home," Admitting lowly, your vehicle came to a stop as you arrived at your apartment complex, "They're all so revolting, but you...you're the opposite."

He blushed, thumbs twiddling together as he fixated on his hands, rather you, "Come on now, Kazu...Let's go."

Stepping out of the parked car, the two of you walked side by side as you entered your building, leading him all the way up to your apartment.

You didn't live in the most lavish place in the district, but it was perfect for you, modern yet simple; it was all you could afford with the job you worked.

Kazutora studied his surroundings carefully, taking into account how neatly kept each room was; heart racing a million miles an hour when he found himself inside your bedroom, standing awkwardly as you tossed your jacket and purse onto a chair.

Kicking your heels off, you looked up at the taller male who towered above you, riddled with anxiety, "Relax, Kazutora..." Your voice was soothing, calming, "It's my turn to pleasure you."

Pushing him onto your bed, he laid there, paralyzed as you once again were on top, straddling him. You wasted no time; your fingers were already picking at his belt buckle, desperate to rid him of his pants that separated you from the part of him you hungered for.

Countless whimpers fell from his quaking lips as he watched you, the reality of what was occurring was finally starting to settle in—he was only seconds away from losing his virginity.

He jumped when he felt your hands wrap around his hardened length; it was long, profusely dripping pre-cum, tip just as red as the lingerie you were wearing.

"Someone's excited..." You cooed sensuously, "I think I'll suck you off first, give you your very first blowjob."

One of his hands tugged at your (h/c) strands as you neared his aching cock, "Please...need it so bad, need you so bad."

Your eyes remained locked onto his as you licked his shaft agonizingly slow, tongue dancing over his leaking head; he groaned loudly as he pulled your hair, his other hand gripped onto the sheet underneath him as if his life depended on it, "O–Oh my fuck...S–So good, (Y/N)."

Widening your mouth, you took his cock down your throat to it's entirety; deep-throating him, you didn't gag once while you forced yourself to take him impossibly far—you truly were skilled, far too skilled for a virgin to handle.

Using your empty hand, you cupped his balls as you sucked the soul out of him; he thought he had died and gone to heaven, that you were an angel helping him ascend into the skies above. His eyes watered as his mouth was open, curses and cries the only noises he could generate.

"G–God...I'm–I'm close, (Y/N)!"

You knew he was on the verge of exploding, noticeable twitches occurred within your throat, a dead giveaway that he was soon to cum.

This only fueled your efforts to send him to that point of no return; you wanted to see him unravel under your touch, crumble like the sensitive man he was.

Your nose hit against his abdomen with every bob of your head, the tip of his pulsating cock smacked against the back of your throat, his wails grew louder with every motion, up until the moment he burst inside your mouth; his hot load filled you up completely, almost choking, you swallowed as much as you could, a few drops dribbled down your chin.

"Fuck!" He heaved, trying to come down from this intoxicating high, a feeling that didn't compare to anything else in the world, "I–I've never felt this good before...You really are amazing."

Smirking wickedly at the male who seemed like he was about to pass out from gratification, you licked the remaining droplets of cum on your lips, "I'm not done with you yet, baby...We haven't fucked."

Crawling into his lap, your laced panties brushed upon his slick length that was rock solid, ready for round two, "You're...gonna ride me, (Y/N)?"

You grappled at the white t-shirt he was still wearing; slipping it over his head, you almost salivated at his toned body under you, "Do you not want me to, Kazutora?"

Distraught by this question, frightened that he turned you off, his brown irises glowed intensely, "Of course I want it! I want it more than anything!"

A sinister, dark chuckle resounded from your buoyant chest; sliding your g-string to the side, you took in a sharp breath as you dropped yourself onto his wet cock; hissing as you stretched around him, he moaned uncontrollably, nails digging into your hips as you meticulously bounced up and down.

Reaching your hands behind your back, you removed your bralette for the second time tonight, tits now exposed in front of Kazutora, who groaned at the sight, "Be a good boy and suck them."

In an instant, his mouth attacked your nipples, switching back and forth between both of them, making sure to give each one the same amount of attention.

You were a whining mess as you rode him, the sensations of him lapping at your breasts and his cock grazing upon all your most receptive spots, was far too good for you to stay silent.

Neither could he, the vibrations coming from his muffled voice on your skin gave you shivers; clearly he was enjoying every second of this interaction, but you knew he would. Being a virgin meant that he was ultra sensitive to these new feelings, which was why he was once again close to finishing.

His length spasmed in between your sopping walls, your tit left his mouth as he wallowed in this second orgasm that was sending his body into a fit of tremors, "H–Holy shit, (Y/N)...I'm gonna c–cum again!"

Clawing his fingers even deeper into the skin of your hips, he gritted his teeth as you bounced upon him relentlessly, boobs recoiling with each movement you made, "Cum as much as you want...my pussy is yours to fill."

After hearing this he no longer could fight back the urge; he was emptying himself inside you once more, but this time instead of your stomach getting pumped full of his load, it was your womb.

Tears rolled down his flushed cheeks as he continued to release his thick seed into you, the flow of cum was seemingly never-ending, and he was embarrassed by the lack of control he had.

"I–I'm sorry, (Y/N)...I–I can't stop cumming," His voice was rasped, vocal cords raw from the constant noises.

Engulfing the male with a passionate kiss, you smiled during it, unable to hide how happy he made you, "Didn't I tell you to cum as much as you want? Why are you apologizing?"

He stared up at you with longing, still in a daze from all of what happened, "I don't know..."

You laid on top of him; head resting upon his firm chest, his heart was beating abnormally fast, but it was a relaxing sound, "You really are such a cute guy, Kazutora...so silly."

Wrapping his arms around you, he nuzzled his face into your warm neck; his hot, shallow breaths against your skin tickled you slightly, "A–And you're beautiful, (Y/N)...Way out of my league, so thank you for giving me this chance. This easily was the best night of my life."

"Maybe we can do this again?" You suggested, eyes shut as you lulled into a light sleep on top of him.

"I thought you were mine for one night only?"

You hummed, grinning to yourself at the way he remembered your exact words from the club. He truly wouldn't forget any details in regards to you, "I thought so too...but I like you, Kazutora Hanemiya."

His body jerked at your admission, he couldn't hide the excitement he so fervently felt to hear that you shared the same feelings for him that he had in you, "I–I like you too, (Y/N)...I–I'd gladly make you mine again."

"Good," You answered quickly, shifting as you made yourself even more comfortable on top of Kazutora's chiseled chest.

In a state of absolute solace, you had never felt as safe as you did now. For some odd reason, he made you feel at home, as if the two of you being together was right.

"It's settled then. Tomorrow night...I'm all yours, Kazutora."

ื”ืžืฉืš ืงืจื™ืื”

You'll Also Like

60.6K 2.4K 8
โ•ฐโ”€โ”€โžข โœง;โ”€โ”€ ๐ต๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘˜ 1 โ”€โ”€; โœง โ•ญ โž โ. ๐ต๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘› ๐ป๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ข๐‘โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘ฆ๐‘œ ๐ด๐‘˜๐‘Ž๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘–-๐‘†๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘ง๐‘ข โ”Š โž โ. ๐น๐‘’๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘…๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ โ”Š โž โ. ๐‘…๐‘Ž๏ฟฝ...
290K 13.2K 26
"๐™ƒ๐™š๐™๐™š, ๐™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฎ ๐™—๐™š๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™š ๐™ž ๐™จ๐™๐™ค๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™—๐™ช๐™—๐™—๐™ก๐™š ๐™œ๐™ช๐™ฃ!" โ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒ โžฅ...
57.4K 3K 25
โ๐™Š๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ซ๐™–๐™จ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ก๐™š๐™จ๐™จ ๐™ก๐™–๐™ฎ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™œ๐™ง๐™š๐™ฎ, ๐™„ ๐™๐™–๐™™ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™™๐™š๐™จ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ž๐™ง.โž โ‡ข ห—หห‹ ๐˜•๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ข เฟเพ‚ ๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ฏ...