Breath of The Sun

De WhovianJC

From birth Izuku was always different from his twin sister Izumi. His whole family thought him deaf because h... Mais

Early Life Part 1
Early Life Part 2
Rediscovery of a Lost Art
Students and Friends
The New Generation Beginnings
A Drop Out and Some Tragedy
An Explanation and a Promise
The Breathing Forms
New House Mate and Great Progress
A Rocking Date
Poll Time Please Read
The Truth Reveled and a New Student
On the Villain Side of Things
UA Entrance Exam Part 1
Entrance Exam Pt.2
Entrance Exam Pt. 3
Question
Further Investigations into Moon Breathing
Selection Ceremony
The Forging of Their Final Blades
The Quirk Apprehension Test
Our First Mission
New Poll Time : Updated
Learning Total Concentration Constant
The USJ Part 1
The USJ Part 2
The USJ Final Part
Meeting with the Teachers and Celebration
The Meeting of the Upper Moons
The Kidnapping Of Izuku Yagi
Important Announcement
Announcement 2
Izuku Tours the Village
The Meeting of The Pillars
A Bumpy Return
Izumi's New Breathing Form
Training with Zenitsu
Training with Rengoku
The Sports Festival: Obstacle Race
Sports Festival: Intermission
Sports Festival: 1v1 Eighth-finals
Sports Festival 1v1 Quarter Finals Pt. 1
Sports Festival 1v1 Quarter Finals Pt. 2
Sports Festival 1v1 Semi Finals
Sports Festival Finals
Passing out Swords to the New Recruits
A Chilling Blast From the Past
The Battles Begin
The Battle Against Stain
Medical Attention

Internship Hardships

432 13 0
De WhovianJC

          (Hi Author here, I am going to be adding some more to this it is at the end of the chapter please read it when you get the chance.)

Izuku POV:

          "Okay," Aizawa said walking into the class. "After the sports festival comes one of the greatest times for the Students of UA. The sponsored internships!" 

          "The what now, Sir?" Sato asked with his hand raised. 

          "Oh its quite simple," Izumi interjected. 

          "Quite right," I said standing up. "During the sports festival we were competing not only for our ultimate placement at the end of the 1v1 tournament, but also for the various heroes who attended's attention. They have the right to offer us an internship at their hero agency, in part to help us learn more while in the field but also for bragging rights to some degree." 

          "Bragging rights?" Ochacko asked. 

          "Yeah bragging rights," Katsumi said. "Those who placed higher tend to get more offers so the hero agencies fight over the top spot." 

          "Not that it maters for me," I said now having sat back down. "I will be working with my father for the duration of the internship." 

          "Yes your father has informed me," Aizawa said. "As for Izumi she said she wanted to go with Ryukyu, oh and Melissa asked for a special hero to take her under their wing as well. The rest of you will have to go over the lists provided for each of you, those of you who didn't get any offers there are several agencies that always take in our students so they aren't left out. You all have a week to decide, the week after that your internships begins."

Time skip to the Yagi Estate that afternoon.

           Izumi, Jirou, Katsumi, Mikumo, Aiba, and I walked into the living room and sat down on our multiple sofas. I had Jirou cuddled up to me laying my lap while we looked through a holographic list of the internship offers she had. Izumi and Katsumi where doing the same thing on the sofa to our left, and Mikumo and Aiba on the sofa to our right. 

           "I want to focus on my quirk for the internship what do you think about that Izu?" Jirou asked looking up to me. 

           "I think it is a great idea, though I trained you all to the best I could with your quirks I am certainly not the best option to help your individual quirks flourish" I said. "Perhaps you should set your sights on a hero who also possesses a sound based quirk. Hey right here you got an offer from Gang Orca." 

          "Yeah, your point being?" Jirou asked me. 

          "Oh, I can sense a quirk drop coming on." Mikumo said looking up from Aiba and their lists, they I think were looking for a place they could go together.

          "Defiantly a quirk drop moment coming," Izumi said not bothering to look up from Katsumi's list. "See I told you she probably offered you an internship as well." she said before kissing Katsumi on the forehead. 

          "Though Gang Orca has a mutation type quirk that many people assume as being just an appearance and strength augmentation," I began to explain. "Orcinus actually gives him the powers of a killer whale flawlessly. With that in mind he is capable of producing a Hypersonic wave that can paralyze his targets." 

           "In other words he is actually a good match for me to help train my quirk," Jirou said looking up at me. 

           "Did I give to much information again?" I asked cocking my head to the side a bit while looking down at her. 

          "Did you?" She asked herself before looking through her brows a bit. "Yes you did, but your bountiful brain of knowledge is one of the many reasons I love you." With that she popped up from my lap and Kissed me on the lips. 

          We held like that for a moment before finally separating, "So Did I help you settle on Your internship then?" I asked her. 

           "Yeah Gang Orca sounds like a great pick," She smiled as she scrolled to the offer and copied it to an email to send to Aizawa. "Their that should tell him who I want to go with." 

           With that we had all pretty mush chosen our Internships, I was with my Father. Izumi and Katsumi chose to go to the Dragoon Hero Ryukyu. Mikumo and Aiba had managed to find an offer that they could do together as well with the Kamui Woods Agency under separate heroes, Kamui woods for Mikumo, and Mount Lady for Aiba.  

Time skip one week of training to prep for the Internships.

          We were sitting in class waiting for the day to end tomorrow many of us will be traveling to our internship locations. I won't simply because my Dad decided to work from home for this week. I was listening to the conversation that Jirou was having between Melissa and myself. 

          Melissa looked over to Iida for a moment, "Have you guys noticed something off with Iida since the Sports Festival?" she asked after looking at him for a moment. 

          "Not really," Jirou said. "We don't really run into him much since he made up his mind that he didn't like what we do." 

          "He has been more calm and collected since the Sports Festival," I said. "It likely has something to do with his brother's predicament." 

          "What do you mean?" Jirou asked me. "What happened to his brother?" 

          "It was all over the news," I said. "I thought you two would have seen it." 

          "We were both busy training Izuku," Melissa said. "Now please just tell us already." 

          "Fine," I said. "His brother is Ingenium, the hero who was recently attacked by the Hero Killer Stain. He was Paralyzed in the attack and as such can no longer be a hero." 

          "That's awful," Melissa said. 

          "Where did it happen?" Jirou asked me. 

          "I think the attack on Ingenium was in Hosu," I said. "To my knowledge similar attacks have been reported in that area. However they have become more brutal on the Hero Killer's part." 

          "What do you mean?" Melissa asked me. 

          "The Hero Killer has been taking trophies," I explained. "He hasn't killed anyone, I think they are worthy enough by his ideals for him to spare them, but he cripples them horribly. A few have lost their lower arms, two have lost half their lower legs, one or two are now completely with out a limb." 

          "That's disgusting," Melissa said. 

          "Indeed," I said. "Should either of you end up in the Hosu area please keep an eye on Iida He mentioned that his internship was in that area the other day with the Hero Manual." 

          "Yeah we can do that Izuku," Melissa said. "So where is uncle taking you to train?" 

          "The mountains," I said. "We are actually performing a check up on how my techniques work in Higher elevations." 

          "Sounds fun?" Jirou offered, I shrugged. 

          "We have been doing it every year since I mastered my breathing," I said. "So far the effectiveness is the same no matter how high we get in elevation. Some times it has been stronger the higher up I got." 

           "Interesting," Melissa said. 

           Aizawa walked Into the room, "Quiet down everyone," he said walking to his desk. "I have reviewed over your picks and they are great choices. You are dismissed today to go and pack up for your journeys. Don't forget your Hero costumes before you leave," he said pressing a button on a remote and summoning the cases containing said costumes.

          Everyone stood up one by one and grabbed their respective case. Many of their hero outfits having been unknowingly upgraded using the special fabric produced by the demon family of spiders. I had met back when I was abducted, On the walk back to Kyogai's gate after I met the pillars I saw a Demon spinning fabric from tread he produced himself. He seemed familier to me and when another came out of the house the spider theme became apparent I realized that it must have been Rui and his created mother. 

--- Sorry about the odd skin color I plan to redo this piece eventually but for now this will have to suffice. ---

          With that the bell rang and we all set out to our various internships. Dad picked me up in the parking lot and we drove off to the mountain we picked for this years test. Jirou was walking to the train with Izumi, Katsumi, and Melissa, evidently all there internships were in the same direction. I relaxed in my seat listening to the radio station dad had picked out for the car ride.

Jirou POV:

          Izumi, Katsumi, Melissa, and I we on the train enjoying each others company, until Katsumi decided to tease Melissa.

          "So, Melissa you find anyone your into yet?" Katsumi spat out after we had all caught up on our current gossip. 

          "I don't really think that's important right now," Melissa said. "I'm focused on my training at the moment." 

          "Oh come on!" Katsumi said. "That has been your response ever since we explained that Izuku was in a relationship with Jirou here." 

          That's right, when we were in middle school like four months after me and Izuku started dating. All of the girls in our group at the time were talking about who we like and Melissa revealed she had liked Izuku since the last visit him and his family had to the Island. Apparantly un announced to Mr. Yagi it was Izuku who had actually convinced Mr. Shield to let Melissa come here and train to be a hero. Izumi and I explained after her confession that Izuku and I have been dating in private for months at the time and since then she has been dedicated, so she says to mastering her quirk.

          "Melissa, look we all focus on our training from time to time," I said. "We are still young adults someone else by now has to have caught your fancy by now." 

          "I'm being honest when I say this no one has caught my fancy as you put it." she responded

          "I don't believe you," Izumi and Katsumi said simultaneously 

          "There has to be someone in the school who you have a crush on," Katsumi said. 

          "Yeah," Izumi said.

          "Okay maybe one guy has caught my attention," Melissa finally relented. 

          "Oh please do tell," Katsumi insisted. 

          "Todoroki," She whispered Only I caught what she said. 

          "Come again?" Katsumi asked. 

          "Todoroki!" She shouted a bit too loud this time gathering further attention. 

          "Yeah Todoroki," Melissa said scratching the back of her head and looking down. 

          "Then we'll do our best to help you nab him," I said moving over and patting her on the back.

          "Yeah we'll help you out Mels," Katsumi said. After that we kind of just continued to ride on in peace.

Time Skip

          I was the last one to get off the train, with my stop being pretty much the last one before it starts going back the way we came. I grabbed my bags and walked out on to a station that faced a beach. Down the beach I could make out the facility that served as Gang Orca's Hero agency. I could just make out in the setting sun the Navy style ship they used to help patrol the waters of Japan and protect against smuggling. After a relatively short walk I made my way into the lobby where I was promptly yelled at by Gang Orca from a point higher up in the building. 

          "Is that you, Jirou!" He shouted. "Meet me in the training hall with your hero outfit on!" 

          "Right away sir!" I shouted back and was immediatly pointed to the changing rooms attached to aforementioned training hall. I walked in and set down my main luggage and pulled forward my costumes case. I had only worn this once or twice in a few training sessions with my class before now and have only used my support gear a few times. I pulled on my black baggy pants that were similar to my demon slayer uniform's pants, most of my costume was designed by Izuku with the utilization of some demonic friends fabric to make. After that I pulled on a purposely tattered pink blouse made of the same fabric. Next I pulled on long, black, sleeveless jacket about that reached down to just below my knees. The jacket had a special back harness designed to hold my swords, as well as pockets right at waist level to hold my special bombs. Lastly I pulled on some fingerless white gloves and my primary support item boots that have two speakers built into each one, I can plug my jacks into them and project my heart beat as an attack. 

          I hooked my blades onto the specialized harness and walked out into the large training room. It was about the size of a gymnasium except I could tell it was also sound proofed in the maximum way. I was looking over some of the sound proofing on the wall, when I heard Gang orca come up behind me. 

          "Quite impressive isn't it," he said. "In your attached email of your confirmation that you wanted to intern with me you mentioned wanting to train your quirk with someone with similar experience. I had this done to help protect the facility and my staff from any potential dangers of to sonic quirks going off at the same time or close to the same time." 

          "Smart," I said. 

          "It was Nezu's suggestion when he heard my training plans," he explained. "Now show me what you've got down with your quirk." 

          I gestured for him to step back, he did and I extended my jacks down plugging into my boots. I focused on my heartbeat and channeled it through my jacks and into the boots producing a sonic burst in front of me. There were some balls scattered around and my quirk easily pushed them away. I stopped, "My boyfriend, also helped me come up with a kind of sonic shield," I explained to Orca. "It has been successful in blocking many kinds of projectiles, from bullets to some simulated rockets though no practical tests for that." 

          "Impressive," he complimented. "Attack wise you just have the sonic blast you displayed and of course your interesting breathing technique." 

          We talked for a bit about possible further uses for my quirk and he had an idea for another support item for me to take back to the support course. Then we went to sparing using quirks only to help strengthen my usage of my quirk. 

Melissa POV:

          I was the first one off the train and had a long walk to the place that Uncle Might recommended. It was apparantly the house of someone who trained him when he was around my age. It was Izuku who tipped me off that it was actually gramps who would be training me. I walked up the steps of the building that had the listed address and rang the door bell. No immediate response, I noticed the door was unlocked and slightly ajar. 

          Upon opening the door I saw gramps in a hero costume lying on the floor with what appeared to be blood all over him. I rushed in and immediatly checked for a pulse realizing that he was fine he sat up and explained he had slipped and lost his taiyaki plate with ketchup on it. 

          "That explains it so let me get changed and we can begin training," I said. 

          "Nah, no changing required to train here," he said stretching his back. He then shot off around the room at high speed using his quirk. "You see I noticed well watching you that you focus on being nearly the same as All Might. Well I hate to break it to you you ain't him." With that I was hit in the back of the head by a kick. 

          "I don't understand," I said rubbing my head. "Its the same quirk gramps!" 

          "Same quirk? Yes." He said hitting me in the gut and knocking me over again. "Same body type? No. All Might is a big man, you despite all your muscle training are still a small girl. You can do more than just punch things with immense power." 

          He taught me to anticipate movements as well as to preform unpredictable movements like himself then we went out to patrol for a bit in his immediate area for practice. 

Izuku POV:

          My dad and I drove up the mountain road to our rented cabin for the week. He pulled us into the driveway and we began to unpack the car. It took us about three trips total but we got everything we needed out of the car and into the cabin. 

          "So when will they arrive Izuku?" My father asked me. 

          "They will be here in a moment," I replied. As stated we heard a drum beat and a Tatami door appeared out of no where and out walked four figures, Gyutaro, Rengoku, Akaza, and Yushiro. 

          "Finally a sparring match with Izuku," Rengoku said. 

          "Yes, this will be quite fun," Akaza said. 

          "Eh, you did you two knuckleheads forget why he asked us here." Gyutaro said.

          "Hm," They both said. 

          "You three are here to help Izuku train against Upper moon level threats," Yushiro said. "And I am here to monitor him and help heal him if need be." 

          "Yeah, We are here to help with that." Gyutaro affirmed. 

          "Also, I would like Rengoku to help me in any way he might be able to as a former demon slayer to a current one" I said. 

           "What do you mean?" Rengoku asked me. 

           "I mean I want you a Demon slayer who has been around for a millennia and perfected his techniques as a demon to help me further refine my form." I explained. 

           "Interesting," he responded. "Well we'll see if you can improve further."

Lower Moon one, Kugutsu POV:

          I looked over the small town before me, "Little to no hero involment in this cozy town, and the new demon slayers are scattere thanks to their school internships." I said to myself, "What a perfect place to test out my newest abilities." 

          I drew blood from my hands and released it to the ground. It gathered up into a ball about the size of a soft ball and began to multiply growing outwards into the shape of a man. He was quite tall around six foot one inch and his hair growing in a pale blond and a hat materilizing on top of his head. He wore baggy pants and his shirt was a blood read, it opened its eyes to reveal rainbow eyes with Kanji denoting Upper moon 2. 

          "Time to terrorize a village my lovely play thing." I smiled to myself as he walked down to the village a cold front setting in behind him. 

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

152K 6.5K 34
After finding his position in life, Izuku Midoriya finally could follow his dreams and make them true. With a new family and a quirk on his side, the...
221 8 38
When you think of family you think its great and cheerful, well not for all family's like the Yamikawa family. This story will take you through time...
1.2K 100 30
You go on an adventure with your twin brother trying become a hero. However, due to an accident within your past, you had trouble trusting anyone, es...
1.2M 41.9K 32
You're the new teaching assistant at UA for class 1-A. Your main focus is to help students control their quirks and to teach those who are will hand...