Our First Mission

Izuku POV:

          Mina wanted us to all introduce our selves after we all had grabbed our syllabus. Which was fine with me I informed all of the corps members to meet at my house tonight for a mission briefing. We all arrived at around the same time, many of our parents were now aware of what we have actually been training for. 

          "Okay Izuku we are ready to know our mission," Izumi said. 

          "First and foremost you all will be receiving these," I said clapping and crows descended. "These are your Kasugui Crows as I am sure you have read these are the friends I mentioned. They will guide you each to the demon you must kill." 

          "Why do I have a sparrow?" Kaminari asked. 

          "He is a member of their ranks so just follow him to your demon Kaminari," I told him. "Any way across the city wight now there are seven low ranking demons you each have been assigned to one of them and you will kill them for the safety of the civilians. Furthermore your Kasugai crows will alert you each night that you have a mission. It will not be every night but can be multiple night a year is that clear." 

          "What about you Izu?" Aiba asked me. 

          "I will be hunting a higher ranking demon no guarantee I will find him tonight or if I can kill him. Demons beyond a certain point become immune to the Sun which is the only reason why we can kill them with our blades," I told them. 

          "What do you mean beyond a certain point we can't kill the demons?" Mikumo asked. 

          "The current Demon King is a former user of Sun Breathing." I said "When he was turned into a demon by his predecessor he rapidly became immune to the sun now any demon beyond an unknown point will gain immunity to the sun just as he has." 

          "So what is the point of us fighting them?" Katsumi asked. 

          "What is the point of fighting them? The point Katsumi is to save human lives and to find a way to kill the Demon King." I told her "Just because we can't at them moment do it doesn't mean we can't in the future. As for the small fry they can only come out at night because they are still weak to the sun." 

          "How wide spread are they?" Izumi asked. 

          "The ones for this mission, the city they are pretty new demons." I said "I doubt they will even have a blood demon art." 

          "What is a blood demon art?" Kirishima asked. 

          "A blood demon arts are special powers exclusive to each demon kind of like our quirks, huh." Izumi answered for me. 

          "Anyway follow your Crows directions to locate your demon and kill it," I told them. "And remember go for the neck. Oh and don't be seen killing the demon you might be mistaken for a murder."

Kaminari POV:

          Thank god my demon wasn't far away, I really don't know why Izuku thinks I can do this total Concertation breathing thing cause I can't. My Sparrow just kept flying in one direction so I followed as fast as I could till we eventually reached a temple. I walked up the steps and to the damaged temple door, I look inside and almost throw up.

          The smell it was atrocious the air was thick with the scent of blood, and the bodies cast into a corner meat left on them left rot. Hunched over a freshly killed human was grey skinned demon with blue hair just ripping and tearing meat off of the bone. 

          "Eh, more fresh meat. Leave me be I need to finish eating her up before she goes bad" he said barely sparing me a glance. 

          "I can't do that," I said. "I-I was tasked with killing you."