An Explanation and a Promise

Izuku's POV: 

          "No please, don't take it, Don't take my quirk!" Izumi screamed as she bolted upright. 

          I wheeled Father over to her bedside, "You need to us the truth, the full truth," I told him. 

          "Right, ... you are right my boy," He said. 

          "Dad what is he talking about?" Izumi asked. 

          "Izumi my dear, I am . . . . . All Might," Father said. "And my quirk was not always my own. A long time ago at the beginning of the age of quirks there lived two brothers," He began. "One had a powerful quirk that allowed him to take and give quirk he named this power All for One and took it as his name over time. The other brother was seemingly quirkless but as his brother took and gave quirks in order to gather followers and create an army he would fight back despite the frail body he was born with. After having captured his brother All for One forced a quirk on to him that he believed even his frail body could handle a simple quirk that allowed it user to stockpile energy. Little did he know however that his brother in fact had a quirk that was useless by itself a quirk that allowed him to pass his quirk on to someone else, these two quirks intermingled and merged and created a new quirk which the younger brother dubbed One for All. Knowing that he still could not even compare to his brother he entrusted this quirk to future generations passing it on and on till it got to me it's eighth user and earlier today I believe I finally took him down," he finished.   

          "So your saying that the reason I lost my quirk is because of that man?" Izumi asked.

          "If I may I believe that Katsumi has also lost her quirk in the same way," I said. "I am sorry that you lost your quirk my sister." 

          "Izuku its okay, at least we are even closer now ha ha," Izumi said. 

          "I suppose your right and hey at least we know that you can still be a hero, and I am sure that we will see what breathing suits you best" I said giving of a smile. "I promise to train you well my sister." 

          "Hey don't forget Katsumi we have to keep her spirits up to ha," she said. 

          "Right you are in fact if you all will excuse me, I should go talk to her," I said. After that I walked out of Izumi's room next door to the room that the Bakugou's were in and knocked on the door. 

          "Come in," I heard aunt Mitsuki say. 

          "Thank you Auntie," I said and walked to Katsumi's bed. "You lost your quirk as well didn't you?" I asked her. 

          "Yeah," Katsumi said with a very saddened look. "Now I can't be a hero." 

          "And why can't you Katsumi?" I asked. "You know I am already training someone who is quirkless to be a hero and on top of that I am training my sister who is now quirkless so she can still be a hero. Do you really think I would leave you behind?"  

          This brought her to tears and she jumped up and hugged me tightly, "Thank you, thank you so much Izuku," she said and I began rubbing her back letting her cry on my shoulder. 

          "There there Katsumi it will be okay," I said. After a while Izumi Katsumi and Katsuki were discharged and we went home Father had to spend a little more time in the Hospital so we all went home. 

Izumi POV: Later that night  

          I went to sleep early because me and Izuku were going to train early in the morning. Getting to sleep was easy and quickly I was in the world of dreams. I looked around and I appeared to be in a field to the side of an old Japanese tower, it was night time and in the sky was a giant crescent moon. 

---imagine it is a crescent moon--- 

          I wondered around for a bit then. 

          "Welcome my reincarnation to your spiritual epicenter," a masculine voice said. "It took quite a long time for me to be able to contact you." 

          I turned around to see a man with a mark on his face similar to my brothers he wore a purple and black kimono with black bottoms. "Who are you?" I asked him.

          "I am Tsugikuni, Michikatsu Brother of Yoriichi and the sole practitioner of the Moon breathing technique" He replied. "I wish for you to be the next master of Moon breathing." 

          "I will ask my brother, about it" I told him

          "I will ask my brother, about it" I told him. After that my dream changed and I was floating in a black void seeing distorted memories from the day.