Early Life Part 2

Izuku POV:
          After that day Izumi's teacher tried insisting I join his class telling father I was a prodigy. To avoid the lessons I went to parts of the estate that Father never goes to. It was here that I found the texts that told of battles between humans and demons. Along side these texts I found pictures of these amazing dances all of them included someone holding a sword, I decided I would investigate these dances further maybe they could be useful. Eventually I had to return to the main estate and when I did Father decided to talk to me about continuing with the sword fighting at least. I told him I would continue the way of the sword if and only if he swore I never had to fight another human again.

          "I see no reason to deny that request but promise me this, if you are ever alone and under attack use what you've learned to defend yourself" he said. I thought it over for a bit, and after coming to the conclusion that it was a sensible request I replied.

          "I will abide by this request father, and as such I suggest you get a special dummy made for me considering what has happened earlier" I replied. He agreed but due to the nature of the request it took some time. So In the mean time I practiced against the strongest tree on the estate, a nearly two thousand year old wisteria tree that none of us knew how it was so old.

          One day after training in which I eventually got bored due to it be un-stimulating. I wandered into the forest on our estate stumbling upon a key hanging from a tree. Which I brought with me further into the forest I stumbled on what looks like an over grown village. Looking around I found a few signs pointing to this place being called the Sword Smith Village. I found a few books on making swords then ventured even further finding a doll overgrown with a bush. 

          After looking it over I found a keyhole and out of curiosity I tried the key, which fit and turned it nothing happened though. With that I left and returned home it was much further than I initially thought.

3rd POV:

          As Izuku left the doll he failed to notice the slight shutter of its arms, then crick, crank, crunch, crack as the first of the dolls arms came free. Once the first arm was free the doll used it to aid in breaking free his other arms. The only ones it could not break free where the bottom two arms which were stuck in a position to grab their blades. now with a sufficient amount of its arms free it tore the brush from its body and then proceeded to break its legs free with great challenge. It used so much force that the porcelain like coating was chipping on its legs. Only now did it force its eyes open and began making its way to Izuku with slow cumbersome steps.

Izuku POV:

          When I got home Father was looking for me, "Ah there you are my son, the special dummy you requested just arrived" he told me.

          "Thank you for telling me, let's go see it" I said with that we went to the dummy which was just finished being set up. "Turn it on dad let's try it out" I requested. He activated the dummy and it came at me I drew my practice blade and paid close attention. The dummy initially went for a side strike which I blocked easily, then it went for a right angled diagonal overhead strike which I dodged. "Father does it have a more difficult setting" I asked.

          "You want it more difficult I can't even see it move" Father replied. Once he said that I decided to end this battle I preformed the same move I used on Izumi's teacher destroying the robotic dummy in a fraction of a second.

          "It's not challenging enough weather the AI is too easy to predict or not it is not a challenge" I told my father.

          "Izuku that robot had the most advanced AI on the planet, I think this is just a testament to you being so gifted" he replied.

          "Maybe, for now let's go eat dinner should be done by now" I said we went to the dining room and sat down ready to eat. We ate comfortably, having nice conversations thru our meal we made it to dessert. All of us ready for our matcha pudding with red bean paste. Then we heard a loud clunk followed by another and another. Then it stopped and a load crash was heard as the wall to my immediate right caved in and we saw a robot that was attacking our house. then it pointed one of its blades at me and in a cold very mechanical voice said.

          "You, you are the one who activated me. So you are the one seeking training" with that I recognized it as the doll from before.

          "You are that doll from before this could be interesting" I replied, with a slight smirk and drew my practice blade

          "You are that doll from before this could be interesting" I replied, with a slight smirk and drew my practice blade. This fight will be wood on steel I was practically foaming at the mouth with anticipation.

          "Show me your breathing style" It said in the same mechanical voice, readying its own fighting stance.

          With that we rushed each other, the instant we were near each other I felt a cut on my arm. That was when I knew I needed to give this fight my all. Out of the corner of my eye I saw my entire family terrified so I had the disadvantage I needed to protect them. The doll despite its age was amazingly fast and I could only imagine if its other two arms were free. I countered two more hits from it and was being pushed back, with that I took a slight leap back and began to use everything I had. I used the see thru world and took a deep breath rushing to the doll at blinding speeds and with a single strike I disarmed one of its limbs. I then noticed how it compensated defending its weak arm the only one lacking a blade. It looked familiar the dances, I had been studying them I knew there was more to them than meets the eye and one in particular stuck out to me the directions called it the Hinokami kagura.

          I took in a deep breath and began the form of the dance set, specifically the ninth. "Hinokami Kagura ninth form, Dragon sun halo head dance" I called out to the seeming surprise of the doll. I rushed at the doll with several continuous attacks each one getting faster and faster. Slowly my wooden practice blade began to gather bright red fire the attack ended with three slashes successfully disarming the other blades.

          "Izuku. . ." Izumi called out distracting me, "How did you do that?" she asked.

          "I will explain later Izumi" I said turning my attention back to the doll, Horror struck my face as it began to emit cracking sounds. Crick crick crunch crick CRACK, one arm free, then again till it successfully freed its other arm. "Ready for round two then" I said to the doll it gave a slight nod to my head. I rushed at the doll and disarmed it easier than the other arms these two arms specifically seemed to take the brunt of its aging. Once it was completely disarmed I made to its back and twisted and removed the key.

          With the battle won I passed out no longer needed at the moment, I lulled of into dream land soundly and at peace.