Passing out Swords to the New Recruits

Izuku POV:

         It was early morning and I was visiting the Demon village I had some packages to pick up. I walked down the main road and to the house I woke up in around two weeks ago. Inside I found Sanemi and the leader of the blacksmith folk in town. 

         "Ah Izuku," Sanemi said noticing me. "I suppose you are here for the blades you ordered?" 

         "Right you are," I said taking a seat for a moment. "I can't stay long at the moment so we should make this quick." 

         "Right," the Blacksmith leader said. He stood up and grabbed a bundle of several packages, "Here you go my boy."

         "Thank you Terak," I said taking the package. With that I stood up and walked to the door, "See you both later have a good day and stay safe." 

         "We will!" They both said and enjoyed their tea. 

         With that I was on my way to the village gate. Once there I had Kyogai make the portal open at UA and I walked in to the school to our classroom of 1-A. I walked in early to see Uncle Aizawa seated at his desk with a lot of paper work. 

         He looked up to see me carrying a lot of packages. "Oh hey Izuku," he said. "How's it going?" 

         "Oh you know I got the rewards for the Demon slayer students," I said. "Which reminds me I need to go give these three to the Mirio, Tamaki, and Nejire's teacher." I grabbed three of the packages and ran off to the 3-A home room, I left the boxes with their teacher after telling him which one is for each. With that I went back to 1-A Uncle Aizawa had left which left me alone to wait for the rest of the class to trickle in.

Time skip 

          Now with all of the students present I began to use our morning time to pass out the blades. "First up," I said grabbing a package with a butterfly design. "Mina this blade is yours." I handed her the package as she walked up she opened it and drew the blade. The blade's pristine steel color shimmered moving up as it became a pale lavender-blue color. It was shaped like a stinger. 

          "Why is it shaped like this?" she asked me.

          "This blade is designed to pierce not cut," I explained. "You showed me that you are ready to start you training proper. This afternoon you will meet your teacher." 

          She hugged me, "Thank you, and I can't wait" She said.

          After she sat down I grabbed the next box, "Tokoyami you are ready to begin finding your own style." He walked up and drew his blade it became a very dark gray almost black color. "I look forward to seeing what you come up with." He walked back to his seat. 

          "Next, Katsuki" I said grabbing two boxes. "These two are yours." he walked up and drew his two serrated blades. they became a pale blue color flakes of dark purple. "Interesting." 

          "What's interesting?" he asked me. 

          "Well," I began. "I initially thought that beast breathing would be you technique but it looks like you will probably develop your own technique as time goes on."

          "Oh, I think I understand now" he said. 

          "Now that we are done with that enjoy the rest of our morning time." I told the class as I sat down in my seat. 

---Sorry this took so long I was a little tapped on ideas for this book at the moment and I am sorry for the short chapter but I needed a bridge before the next one so I hope you enjoyed. Oh and those thinking I forgot Shinsou don't worry his blades are just taking longer to make do to the chain and the size.---