Training with Zenitsu

Nejire POV:

          It was the day after Izuku had returned and he took it upon himself to train those who don't yet seem to have a grasp on the basic breathing technique. I on the other hand had managed to figure it out and he assigned me to be trained by this little demon boy, I mean he looked about 16. 

          "I still can't believe that he expects me to teach someone," Zenitsu said as we walked off to where we are going to train. "I mean I wasn't even that great of a demon slayer I was expecting to be aiding by fighting alongside them." Suddenly he kind of ceased up and fell forward in a face plant, fast asleep. His body began to shake and his skin turned a violent scarlet red, from his fore head two horns sprouted. On his cheeks two new eyes opened up and revealed an eye with the kanji for flame and the other eye with a kanji for thunder.

 On his cheeks two new eyes opened up and revealed an eye with the kanji for flame and the other eye with a kanji for thunder

          "It has been a while since I've been awakened," Zenitsu said in a calmer voice. "Hm yes we are supposed to be training someone, I think I can do that."

          "Zenitsu are you okay?" I asked him offering my hand to help him up. 

          "I'm not Zenitsu," he said. "If you must call me something I suppose the most suitable name would be Honoikazuchi No Kami." 

          "You want me to call you Flaming Thunder God?" I asked him and he nodded. "Okay whatever, shall we begin training?" 

          "Very well let us begin," He said stepping away from me. "If you are training with me I will pass on everything I know about Thunder breathing to you." He walked over and grabbed a practice blade tossing it to me. "Take this and sheath it around your waist." 

          "Okay," I said following his directions. "Now what?" 

          "The power of Thunder Breathing comes form the legs," he explained and going into a stance with one foot forward and the other dragging behind prepared to draw his blade. "In order to master the forms of Thunder breathing you need to master the very first form, as it is required to preform all of the other forms. Total Concentration, Thunder Breathing first form: Thunderclap and Flash!" With that I heard a tink as his Katana was drawn, rapidly he rushed forward and a tree a few meters a way lost one of its branches.

          "Whoa," I said. "I didn't even see you move." 

          "And that was the weakest version of that form," He replied. "For a long time Zenitsu could only preform the first technique, so to counter his lack of versatility or mastery he mastered the one thing he could do."  

          "Okay lets get started with this how do I learn this technique?" I asked him. 

          "First take the stance I did before I zipped off and practice quick drawing your practice blade," He told me. "Until you have mastered the quick draw of your blade we will not move on."

          And that is how it went for the entire first day. He had me practice quick drawing my blade and talking to me about everything he knows about thunder breathing. We stopped once he fell over and his body converted back to Zenitsu. That was how we trained we would walk to our designated place to train and he would work himself up and change into Honoikazuchi no Kami. By the time our little under two weeks of training was up I had successfully learned the first form of thunder breathing in a much weaker state than his own but progress is progress. With that I was going into the Sports festival with something new under my belt.

--- Sorry for it being short but two weeks isn't very long to train so yeah oh and this chapter will be edited after I have drawn what Honoikazuchi no Kami looks like. As stated above my art is focused on making something big if you want to know what go check out my DeviantArt content --- 

--- Here is what I was working on that took priority over making the drawing for Honoikazuchi No Kami hope you all enjoy it

--- Here is what I was working on that took priority over making the drawing for Honoikazuchi No Kami hope you all enjoy it. ---