An Ex-Husband's Crematorium

By LiannQ

Title: 带球跑后前夫火葬场了 Author: 仗马 Status: Completed Description: Everyone says Rong Zhen's partner, Jiang Jili, is... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8-9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
Extra 1
Extra 2

59

1.2K 30 0
By LiannQ

Obviously it was expected, but it still made Jiang Jili unbelievable to say it from the man's mouth.

Unable to tell what kind of mood he was in, he moved the foot held by the man, and was held tighter by the other party, and he gave up when he couldn't pull it out.

The man's hands were indeed warm, and his whole body was warmed comfortably.

"Then... why did you lie to me?"

Sometimes Jiang Jili is very annoyed at his habit of being soft but not hard. When Rong Zhen refuses to admit that he lied to him, he always thinks that one day he will know the truth and he will never forgive him. When the man told the truth, he couldn't get angry.

He thought, this is not good, if it is a matter of the bottom line, he still cannot forgive him.

"Actually, we were divorced, five years ago."

Rong Zhen's hand stopped suddenly, "I'm sorry."

Jiang Jili stared at him with wide-eyed eyes. Generally, this kind of situation means that he is not angry. Rong Zhen is very good at observing words and expressions. Of course, this ability is only for Jiang Jili. Usually, others observe his words and observe his face. .

"anything else?"

Rong Zhen: "We are married, not in love."

Jiang Jili still pulled his foot out.

He's not angry, but he's not happy either.

He continued, "What else?"

"there is none left."

Jiang Jili lowered his eyes and couldn't help but grab the palm of his hand.

In fact, with their divorce as a premise, all other things seem to be less important, anyway, they are all okay, and the person in front of him seems to have no reason to keep him.

He can leave this place if he wants, right?

But Jiang Jili still asked: "Then why did we divorce? Who mentioned it first?"

The room was dim, and the orange-yellow desk lamp at the head of the bed reflected a soft light. The young man was enveloped in this ray of light, and his whole body was covered with a circle of furry fringes. You can still see the tiny fluff on the tips of his reddish ears.

His voice was soft and gentle, and Rong Zhen felt that his impulse that had been buried for so long had recklessly appeared at this moment.

He has always thought that he is not a person who makes people foolish. A few years before those fawners sent Jiang Jili's photos to him, it was the time when the Rong family struggled for power. Mr. Rong's body Every year is not as good as the year, wolves, tigers and leopards are in power, and Rong Zhen is on guard against everyone.

He is suspicious and gloomy by nature, he doesn't trust things played on the bed, not to mention that Rong Zhen is extremely picky and difficult to serve, almost no one catches his eyes, he will never lower himself to greet those Yingyingyans outside Yan's, it's really disgusting, Rong Zhen can't see it.

Until he seized the power of the Rong family and secured his position as the head of the family, the fawning people came forward like a tide.

The photo was sent to him, and the beautiful little beauty caught his eyes instantly. He couldn't even remember the faces of the people who were handed over to him before, and Rong Zhen, the group of young masters and young ladies who were married, felt bored looking at them. He has a sharp eye, and there are very few people who can make his eyes shine.

The little beauty in the photo is the first one in these years.

The bad genes in Rong Zhen's temperament are deeply ingrained. I don't know who he inherited, and he is born to be deviant.

He fiddled with the photos, and directly settled on the young master of the Jiang family who was found to be nowhere in Huai City. Even though this poverty alleviation marriage was opposed by many self-righteous elders of the Rong family, Rong Zhen still married him back.

It was only after getting married that Rong Zhen knew for the first time that he was actually a person with a lot of desires, and that the evil in his bones could be magnified countless times in this kind of thing. He liked to see the little beauties frightened and frightened in front of him, especially Watch him cry.

He didn't know how many times he deliberately turned the bully's eyes red. It just so happened that the little beauty was soft-tempered and cowardly, and she didn't dare to hide no matter how scared she was. Yes, it was indeed for that matter that he kept people in a prison-like military house.

He really likes this body that is in his hand, before, not to mention now.

Rong Zhen's whole heart is burning hot, as long as he sees this person, those longings that have been suppressed for five years will reach their peak. There are countless tiny details in the young man, which are strong drugs that Rong Zhen can't escape no matter what.

He said, "I'm too busy and often don't come home. You don't like this pattern of getting together less and leaving more, so you filed for divorce."

Jiang Jili didn't think he would easily file for divorce because of this kind of thing, he hesitated for a while: "Have you cheated?"

"Is it because you cheated that I got a divorce?"

Rong Zhen: "Lili, I only love you."

Jiang Jili didn't know whether he believed it or not, anyway, his face was serious, and he wanted to say something, but he didn't expect a man to kiss his earlobe suddenly, Jiang Jili instantly looked like a rabbit that was lifted by the back of his neck.

The seriousness became flustered, and the bluff was vividly interpreted by him.

His cheeks were hot, and his voice raised slightly: "We're already divorced, don't touch your hands casually."

There is no deterrence at all.

There is still a hair sticking out at the back of his head, his face is flushed, and his voice is very soft.

"Yeah." Rong Zhen looked at him rightly, "It's a lie that I missed me today, I just want me to tell you these things."

Jiang Jili stopped talking.

He thought to himself, is this person selling miserably?

As soon as I confessed to him those words that lied to him, I used this kind of thing to pressure him again, trying to keep him speechless.

But this person promised him this matter, and he did nothing wrong.

Jiang Jili: "I don't think you are very unreasonable, we are already divorced..." Before he could say the word "了", Rong Zhen coughed twice.

Jiang Jili stopped talking righteously, and then he suddenly remembered that the man suffered a serious injury, and he didn't take care of it for a long time. His body was too strong, and Jiang Jili always subconsciously forgot.

"You...are you okay...do you want to call the doctor..."

"No need." Rong Zhen pulled the person who was about to get up from the bed in time.

Jiang Jili got up very quickly, and half of his body lay horizontally in front of Rong Zhen. The high-quality pajamas outlined his slender and flexible waist, probably because the waist was too thin, and his buttocks were also raised.

Rong Zhen's Adam's apple slid up and down, pulling him into his arms.

"Just let me hug you."

Having said this, Jiang Jili also supported his shoulders in time, and didn't let himself directly stick to it.

He carefully picked the place where Rong Zhen was not injured, and then in such an awkward posture, he asked, "I've always been curious about what kind of injury you suffered, why you were injured, is it related to us?"

"You want to see?"

Rong Zhen's shirt is very ironed, but the upper part is more casual. He doesn't like restraint, and he often unbuttons it. The muscles and bones around his neck are sharp, extending to the front of his chest muscles.

Jiang Jili's eyes met his.

"I'm afraid I'll scare you." Rong Zhen patted his head.

"Will not."

Rong Zhen finally let him go.

The slender fingers slowly unbuttoned the button, and the body wrapped under the black shirt was gradually revealed in front of Jiang Jili.

The smooth and plump muscles were covered with ugly and horrible scars one after another, some were scabbed, and some had faded and left scars. Jiang Jili frowned unconsciously. The man's chest and back were still wrapped in gauze, which was not heavy. , but it can be seen that the injury was serious at the time.

His eyelashes trembled, he looked up at Rong Zhen, and quickly moved away. He saw the man gently tearing away the white cloth on his chest. At that moment, Jiang Jili's eyes widened.

The suturing thread is like a centipede wriggling on the body. The wound was once in a state of bursting, extending from the center to the surroundings, and the skin was torn apart. Although the suturing person is very skilled, it is still shocking and painful.

And there was more than one such wound, and the man's broad and strong back was covered with dense sutures, none of which had been removed yet.

Thinking of his usual behavior, Jiang Jili felt terrified and had no time to think about anything else. He swallowed, his voice hoarse for no reason: "This is... a gunshot wound?"

Rong Zhen didn't speak this time.

Jiang Jili was determined.

In addition to these obvious serious injuries on Rong Zhen's body, there are also countless small scars, extending from the shoulder blades to the back of the waist, bruised, bruised, scratched...

Jiang Jili is familiar with these injuries, because he also has them.

During the period when he just woke up, the doctor had to change his dressing almost every day, and he was afraid that he would not pay attention to repeatedly reminding him of various precautions. Watch out, those wounds start to ache.

Jiang Jili couldn't take it anymore. In order to avoid trouble in the future, he had to be more troublesome during the recovery period. Fortunately, the medicine given to him by the doctor was the best, and the scars on his body disappeared quickly.

But the wound on the man's body is obviously countless times more serious than his body...

Moreover, they most likely had the same accident.

He suddenly didn't want to ask anymore, his heart was in a panic, after a long silence, he suddenly turned over and rolled himself into the wide quilt, his back was facing Rong Zhen.

"Let's go, I'm going to rest."

Anyone could hear the trill at the end of his words.

"There are still many things I haven't told you."

Rong Zhen felt that he was really despicable to the extreme. He clearly knew that the young man was soft-hearted, and he knew that he would not force him to ask him about his past in such a state. He knew everything, but he still did it.

He half-truth and half-false sketched out a vague outline of the previous events, allowing the young man to misunderstand. He knew that this was still deception, but he was really tired, and he thought he would go crazy if he didn't find a way to break through the barrier.

So he calmly put himself in the position of the victim. He knew very well that his baby's temperament, he could not say harsh words, and he could not do things that hurt others. Compromise step by step.

Rong Zhen figured out that Jiang Jili would compromise for this, so he did so. It was the only way he could get the man in front of him, full of deceit and false rhetoric.

He really hated the state where he didn't even have the qualification to love this person. In those years, he kept wondering whether he had done something wrong and sentenced him to death in front of the young man. He didn't know, he I just felt that I seemed to have fallen into a deeper and deeper quagmire, until this accident, the young man lost his memory.

Rong Zhen felt that this was his new admission ticket, and he was favored for the second time.

"I don't want to ask anymore." Jiang Jili buried his head, a muffled voice came from under the quilt, he heard the rustling sound of fabric rubbing, and then, the weight of the collapsed edge of the bed disappeared. "Good Night, Darling."

The man suddenly bent down in the air, hugged him through the quilt, and kissed him on the head.

The room quickly returned to calm, but Jiang Jili couldn't fall asleep anyway. He thought over and over again, his thoughts became a mess of twine, and he couldn't figure it out.

Until the next day, he asked Cheng Yan privately.

Those words were like the sharp knife that cut through the mess, Jiang Jili quickly figured out the clues.

Cheng Yan said, "You were kidnapped, and the kidnappers wanted a ransom of 20 billion yuan, so my husband went there in person."

Cheng Yan said, "You and your husband fell into the sea together."

Cheng Yan also said, "Sir, he was rescued for three days."

Jiang Jili was in a very complicated mood and a little confused. He wanted to put these things behind him and stop thinking about it, but found that he couldn't do it at all. His mind was full of that person.

But the person he can easily avoid usually, these days it seems that he has run into an evil, and he can't avoid it no matter what.

Jiang Jili came out of the room and met the man's hand who was about to knock on his door. Jiang Jili covered his forehead and ran back without saying a word.

Going downstairs to the kitchen, the man was earnestly learning how to make desserts for him. His tall figure was slightly bent, and he added beautiful and delicious decorations on the cake. Jiang Jili bit his lip and went upstairs again. He didn't even have an appetite for food.

Even when he went out for a walk, he would bump into the man on the sofa doing work when he returned. The other party didn't care that Jiang Jili was so strangely awkward, and he didn't see the scars all over his body that day. The neat clothes were slim and ironed, which outlined his smooth and beautiful muscle lines.

He just said: "It's cold outside, come here and let me warm you up."

It was an ordinary sentence, but Jiang Jili was like a frightened bird. He really couldn't bear it anymore. Every time he bumped into Rong Zhen, it would make him confused for a long time.

He said, "I don't want to..."

Finally he opened his mouth, but he completely refused: "I want to go back, please let me go."

If he didn't leave, he felt that his heart would soften.

It's not that there's anything wrong with his being soft-hearted, it's just that he can't get over that hurdle, he thought, after they're all divorced, no one wants to turn back.

Very boring.

Rong Zhen stared at him for a few seconds, put down the complicated work in his hands, pinched the center of his brows wearily, and asked him: "Lili, do you really want to go?"

Jiang Jili nodded heavily: "I've thought about it."

He only said that he had thought about it, but kept silent about other things, he didn't mention that he knew what Rong Zhen wanted to remarry with him, he didn't mention that he already knew about his kidnapping before, and he didn't mention that he was actually a little loose and felt that his life now Also acceptable.

It seemed that everything stayed before the night when Rong Zhen confessed to him, and the strange emotions that he couldn't hold back in his heart afterwards were all fake.

Rong Zhen did not refuse.

While Jiang Jili breathed a sigh of relief, he also felt that he was carrying another inexplicable burden in his heart. He seemed...a little guilty.

Guilt is the most tormenting feeling. It is difficult to let go of this kind of feeling easily, and it will even become more and more serious as time goes by. Jiang Jili tossed and turned for several nights, holding back tears.

Because since that day when he said he was going to leave, he never bumped into Rong Zhen in Rong Zhai again.

The man seems to have gone to work, but it may be because he is afraid that he will feel uncomfortable and deliberately left here to give him space. Jiang Jili sometimes feels that he is actually very naive, like a naughty and noisy bad boy, always causing headaches for the adults at home .

He wanted to call Rong Zhen several times to tell him that he didn't mean it that way, but he couldn't hold back his face. He struggled with insomnia every day, until this day, Rong Zhen came back unexpectedly.

Jiang Jili lay in the bed in a daze, the man seemed to have drunk alcohol, although the smell of alcohol on his body was not choking, but Jiang Jili had a good nose, and he could smell it all at once.

He was full of words to say, but he didn't have time.

Rong Zhen leaned over, clasped his raised hand on the soft pillow, lowered his head and kissed him.

The man's voice was low and hoarse, with strong restraint: "Lili, I miss you so much."

"Let me kiss you one last time."

Obviously, he failed to restrain himself.

Jiang Jili was imprisoned by him on the soft big bed. The man was like a very hungry beast, and he regarded him as some delicious food on the plate. Jiang Jili's whole body tensed up, and his hair was messy Side face, all the words were swallowed by the other party.

Waves of fine electric current rushed up from the back of his spine, and his breath was too fast, almost the illusion of crying.

When he was about to suffocate, Rong Zhen finally let go of his lips extremely reluctantly.

He pecked his lips lightly: "Let's go, baby."

Jiang Jili shed tears without warning, his face was flushed, the movement just now made his forehead wet with sweat, he was pitiful in the man's arms, his eyelashes trembled again and again.

"Why are you crying?"

Jiang Jili didn't know either, so he whispered, "I'm sorry." His lips were tightly pressed, and he looked really wronged.

He added, "Thank you."

Rong Zhen fell silent suddenly.

"I just can't figure it out..." Jiang Jili's nose turned red: "I can't figure out why it has come to this point."

"I can't think of anything, and I don't think it's fair to you."

Rong Zhen's heart was so soft that he was in a mess. After several impulses, he finally suppressed it. He calculated so much that even the young man's performance at this moment was in his expectation. Rong Zhen knew that this was actually the real displeasure to the young man. Fair enough, but there's nothing else he can do.

He closed his eyes, suppressing the chaotic emotions.

"There's nothing unfair..."

He said half a sentence, and suddenly stopped talking, because the soft lips like a young cat were printed on his lips, and a pair of arms were hooked around his neck.

Rong Zhen's blood froze in an instant, and his muscles tensed up.

"Sir." Jiang Jili kissed him and relaxed his body: "I thank you very much."

Jiang Jili said it euphemistically and distantly, as if he was really just thanking him, but the softness of kissing the corner of his lips was not.

Rong Zhen was vaguely aware of the youth's thoughts.

"Baby, stay here."

He held the waist of the person in his arms, and caressed his shallow waist.

This sentence did not get a verbal response, but it got a response in action, and Jiang Jili became even more entangled.

Then let's not go.

After all, at this stage when his memory was blank, he did feel that this person loved him.

Maybe things weren't as bad as he thought?

Rong Zhen forgot how he left this room, only remembering that the young man was too sleepy and exhausted from being kissed, and fell asleep after pushing him, his flushed face was buried in the pillow, and there were still bright tears hanging from the corners of his eyes.

Rong Zhen kissed his tears away, almost addicted, the young man was sweet all over.

He felt despicable but at the same time he was glad that he had done so, at least he could have a complete Jiang Jili now.

He restrained his urge to kiss the young man all over, and left the room quickly after he fell asleep.

Before that time, he can no longer scare people.

Rong Zhen's mind was full of all kinds of thoughts, and those hobbies that he could not express all came up at once, occupying 50% of his rationality, only the remaining half remembered Jiang Jili's timidity, Can't force it.

So he was caught in such split disputes every day, wishing he could divide himself into two.

The second bedroom was sealed by him again, and he took him back to the master bedroom, but the young man was still not quite used to it, shy and awkward.

Rong Zhen loved his appearance so much that he couldn't let him go for a moment.

He is used to washing the young man's feet every day, soaking his cute curled up toes with hot water, Rong Zhen opened them bit by bit, passed through those gaps, and fondled them fondly.

He always reacted when the young man couldn't help but push him to remind him. He tried to kiss the young man's instep and calf lightly, and the other party was not as stressed and scared as the first time.

Everything seems to be going fine.

Rong Zhen hugged the young man who fell asleep peacefully and always felt unreal. He touched the eyebrows of the person in his arms over and over again, kissed him over and over again, and called his name over and over again. He regarded it as a treasure and held it in his hand. Afraid of falling, afraid of melting in the mouth.

Everyone in the military house saw it.

In the past few days, the temperature has dropped by another gradient. Jiang Jili went out less frequently. He stayed in the mansion all day, and his free time suddenly increased. Rong Zhen would accompany him when he was not working.

And Jiang Chong has already thought about it. During this period of time, many teachers came to Rong Zhai. Jiang Chong plunged in and started to teach. He seldom paid attention to them, and only occasionally reminded Jiang Jili of a few trivial things. But most of the things are still taken care of by that person.

Jiang Chong is actually happy to see this kind of scene, because he has always only had one request, and that is to make Jiang Jili happier.

As long as Jiang Jili is happy, he can accept anything, even if it is playing with the person he hates and pretending to be a kind father and a filial son.

Rong Zhen has been busy away from here for a while, Jiang Jili couldn't see him, but he didn't forget the reason for their divorce. They got together less and separated more and their relationship broke down, so they called from time to time, even if they didn't say anything, they just asked Well, he can feel at ease.

Of course, Rong Zhen will not just be satisfied with asking him to say hello, but will always tease him in a low voice on the phone, making him say something shameful and indecent like whispering in his ear through the receiver. talk.

If Jiang Jili disagreed, he would not hang up. If he hung up, he would call back. If he didn't answer, he would save up and go home to bully him.

When he returned home, Jiang Jili was still waiting at the door, about to take off his coat, when the man hugged him.

"Baby, I miss you so much."

With Cheng Yan still following behind, Jiang Jili blushed to the point of bleeding, struggling and trying to run upstairs.

Instead, it agreed with Rong Zhen's wishes.

He looked at the hurried back of the young man, and told Cheng Yan: "Put off tomorrow's business."

Cheng Yan: "Yes, sir."

Rong Zhen slowly followed upstairs.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

257K 5.9K 57
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
55.9K 1K 94
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
1M 53.8K 200
When Song Qinghan woke up, he found that he had not only transmigrated into another world but also... had a ball in his stomach. He thought the origi...
193K 380 19
Just a horny girl