An Ex-Husband's Crematorium

De LiannQ

Title: 带球跑后前夫火葬场了 Author: 仗马 Status: Completed Description: Everyone says Rong Zhen's partner, Jiang Jili, is... Mai multe

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8-9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
Extra 1
Extra 2

42

2.2K 38 4
De LiannQ

There was a sudden silence in the garden.

The man sitting on the sofa crossed his legs, and his hand was still on the back of the prince's neck, but it was no longer a gentle stroke, but a rhythmic tap again and again.

The prince's ears were erect, and he let out a low moan, as if he felt something.

Lu Hui was also keenly aware of Rong Zhen's emotional changes. He followed the man's gaze and found that he seemed to be staring at the photo album on the table, but seemed to be thinking through it.

Cheng Yan stretched out his hand and whispered to Lu Hui, "Master Lu, this way please." He was ushered to the sofa beside him, Cheng Yan poured him a cup of tea, and returned to Rong Zhen's side.

Lu Hui lowered his eyes. He didn't know what Rong Zhen was thinking, and he didn't dare to interrupt rashly. He just drank tea and brewed what he wanted to say.

Countless people have visited the Rong Zhai, and since Rong Zhen took the seat of the head of the Rong family, there have been countless people wanting to curry favor.

The Patriarch of the Rong family is a symbol, a symbol of the wealth of the sky, a symbol of the power in Huai City, and a symbol of a century-old wealthy family with deep roots. He is completely different from this Boss Bai and Boss Li. Mr. Rong, who is afraid, can decide the life and death of a large number of families just by moving his fingers.

When he is in a good mood, he can reward a certain project to whomever he wants, and he can also throw out billions to invest at will. Rong Zhen's favor represents the green light for the entire Huaicheng. He pointed his head and came up.

The same goes for Lu Hui. If the Lu family's property wants to enter Daya Bay in the West District, the first step is to pass Rong Zhen's eyes.

He has prepared various conditions full of sincerity, and he is willing to take countless steps back in exchange for this opportunity.

It's just that Lu Hui didn't expect that Rong Zhen didn't care about these problems.

The smoke between his fingers was about to burn to the root, but he didn't extinguish it. Instead, he slowly approached the thick and fluffy hair of the prince, and with a sound of pricking, half of the back of the prince's neck was burned instantly, and the tuft of snow-white hair became It was charred and ugly, like a dirty and muddy hole in the snow for no reason.

The prince let out a cry, and wanted to prop up his hind legs, but he was a little afraid. He looked up at Rong Zhen, and wagged his tail desperately.

The crown prince is the most honorable member of the entire Rong Zhai except Rong Zhen. Although it is only an animal, it is Rong Zhen's favorite animal, so everyone takes care of it with utmost care. The prince can eat seven or eight catties of beef every meal, all of which are the best Australian Wagyu beef. It eats very well, and its fur is smooth and beautiful, not to mention that it usually takes dog hair care every now and then. It's like rolling snow.

This is the real sense that no one dares to neglect, of course, this is only limited to other people except Rong Zhen.

As Cheng Yan once said, when Rong Zhen doted on the crown prince, the crown prince was the crown prince. Once Rong Zhen got bored, he was just a beast for fun, such as now.

The cigarette butt went out between the dog hairs on the back of the prince's neck, emitting an unpleasant smell of burning. Rong Zhen clasped it with one hand. The sound is gone.

The perception of dogs is extremely sensitive. In the current situation, no matter how brutal and presumptuous the prince is usually, he would not dare to act wild at all.

The strength in Rong Zhen's hand fluctuated from light to heavy, and finally let go after a few times. Cheng Yan handed him a handkerchief, and he wiped his hands slowly.

"Don't let me see it for a few days."

Cheng Yan: "Yes, sir."

The tip of Rong Zhen's shoe lightly kicked the prince's side, and the prince got up instantly. A servant walked in, and the prince obediently followed and left the garden. "The ex-husband's crematorium after running with the ball", remember the website: 1 Rong Zhen wiped his hands with his eyes downcast, and said in a casual tone, "It's a good obedient dog." But there was no hint of appreciation in his tone.

His complexion was not very good, and his brows and eyes were a little irritable and gloomy.

Others don't know what Rong Zhen is thinking, but Cheng Yan can feel it clearly, and he is even more open-minded than Rong Zhen himself.

It is cruel enough that the wife conceived the husband's child in such a frightening situation, not to mention all the things that happened during the wife's pregnancy, Cheng Yan can remember, and of course the husband will not forget.

It is more likely that the husband remembers it better than him, because during the five years when the wife fled the military residence, the husband has been thinking about the past. Many times he can't remember clearly, or if he didn't pay attention to the things he didn't remember, he would ask Cheng Yan .

He asked Cheng Yan what his wife did at home after he left one day, and how she was doing.

Cheng Yan would not lie to Rong Zhen, he would report the truth every time, without any details.

He said that after Rong Zhen left on April 13, Jiang Jili developed a high fever and fell into a coma for three days, and was on an IV drip for a week before he could barely get out of bed.

He said that after Rong Zhen left on April 28, Jiang Jili sat on the balcony in a daze all day without eating a single bite of food.

He also said that after Rong Zhen left on May 12, Jiang Jili often retched and drowsy during the day, couldn't sleep well at night, and often woke up crying.

He talked countless times about Jiang Jili's truest appearance when Rong Zhen was not around, and he put it in front of Rong Zhen without reservation and cruelty.

From the moment Rong Zhen regretted it, everything in the past became sharp knives. Those five years had pierced him to the point of being riddled with holes, and now he still sprinkled a handful of coarse salt on the blade. A knife cut the flesh of his heart.

Cheng Yan knew that Rong Zhen remembered everything.

"哢哒", the teacup made a soft sound when it came into contact with the table, but the tiny sound abruptly broke the oppressive and dull atmosphere.

Rong Zhen raised his eyes and glanced over.

Lu Hui: "Mr. Rong, the reputation of the Lu family in the world..."

Before he finished speaking, Rong Zhen threw the handkerchief on the table.

Cheng Yan glanced at Rong Zhen, then interrupted Lu Hui, and replied, "Daya Bay will launch the project bidding soon. If Young Master Lu is interested, of course you can try it."

The thoughts in Lu Hui's mind were suddenly disconnected, and his discussion was over before it could start.

The meaning of this sentence is very clear. If you want to come to the West District to develop, you can, but you must beat other bidders.

Rong Zhen picked up the photo album on the table again.

He caressed the person above with his fingers, extremely gentle, but the words that came out of his mouth seemed to be frozen: "I don't like things that pretend to be smart, and an obedient dog must have obedient sincerity."

"What's more, a dog who has been exposed to garbage must know how to behave with its tail between its legs, don't you think?"

Lu Hui's heart shrank suddenly, and he naturally understood that Rong Zhen was beating something he had cooperated with Qin Cong.

Now that they have parted ways, it doesn't mean that Rong Zhen is willing to expose it lightly.

But at least, it's not like there's no chance at all, he knows what to do.

After leaving that day, the news of Daya Bay's medical industry bidding soon spread.

Daya Bay itself is a small piece of fat, but Zhong Hai and Jingtang Bay, which are halfway through the project, are big fats that everyone is eyeing. The budget is in the hundreds of billions.

Once it is completed, the adjacent Daya Bay will also be driven together. There will be a lot of money in the future, and I don't know how many people are watching behind it. Although the Lu family is strong, they will have to lose their skin if they want to win this project. When Rong Zhen is in a bad mood, no one will give him face, but when he is in a good mood, he may not necessarily make a loss-making business.

No matter what conditions the Lu family put forward, it is impossible for Rong Zhen to easily give them this project. Not only must he not lose money, but he must also maximize his profits.

The Lu family has nothing to do, they don't fight, there are still a lot of people fighting, not to mention they really need this excellent opportunity to break into the West District.

Of course, Lu Hui's trip to the military residence was not in vain.

Because of Qin Cong, the Lu family was also subject to many restrictions in Huaicheng. According to the past situation, under Rong Zhen's constant suppression, the Qin family could not stand up, and the Lu family would definitely not get any benefits from this competition. .

But this time the bidding was completely different. Among the numerous bidders, only the Qin family was excluded.

Rong Zhen almost put this rule on the bright side, like a multiplayer chess game dominated by Rong Zhen, he specifies the rules of the game, and everyone is in his hands. Qin Cong's short-sightedness and audacity cannot change What, will only be quickly kicked out of the chess game, and then lose the qualification to participate in the game.

The Qin family is also a century-old wealthy family, and it was also a big family that could be compared with the Rong family back then. However, although the foundation is deep, it can't stop Rong Zhen's unreasonable, domineering and direct play. He just wanted to empty the Qin family completely in Huaicheng, leaving them no room for development, like a snake whose body was chopped off inch by inch.

The Daya Bay project was eventually won by the Lu family. It cannot be said that there is no suspense, but at least it is within everyone's expectations. After all, as Lu Hui said, the Lu family's reputation in the industry is still quite loud. Entering the West District will definitely be a big step forward.

On the other side, in a small nightclub private room.

A middle-aged man twisted his eyebrows and smashed several glasses in his hand.

Amidst the shocking sound of glass breaking, he gritted his teeth and said, "How can I be reconciled! If it wasn't for his rebellion, why would we have come to this point!"

On the sofa on one side, there was a boy with beautiful eyebrows sitting in the arms of a man. He cut his eyes blankly, and then raised his voice: "What reason are you talking to a mad dog? Shouldn't you go back on your word? Keep your promise." It would be the most ridiculous to put it on him.”

Middle-aged man: "Then what did we do wrong?!"

The boy wanted to talk, but the man pinched his chin, his narrow eyes narrowed behind the glasses, looked at his brows and eyes, and said, "Be quiet."

The boy choked and closed his mouth, but after the man let go, he suddenly turned around and quickly added to the middle-aged man over there: "Of course we were wrong, you wouldn't have given me to Rong Zhen back then, how could there be so many more?" Is it a joke? If I had known that he wanted to see the real wife so much, why would I go up to him and make me look worthless..." He got a little angry when he said this, and said bitterly: "Everyone said I look like a girl. Like him, why don't you say he looks like me, it's bad luck."

Just after saying this, the hand around his waist tightened suddenly.

"You can return the original package after being given to Rong Zhen. I finally know why you are so unpopular." The man pinched the lower half of his face with his hands, and said with a smile, "Your mouth is really cheap."

The boy was startled, the bones in his face ached from being pinched, he panicked and shouted, "Mr. Qin..."

Qin Cong: "Why do people say that you look like him instead of him looking like you?"

The boy bit his lip and shook his head.

"Of course it's because you're not good enough. You look like a fake and shoddy junk product." Qin Cong said lightly, even with a gentle smile on his face. It was thrown out because it was worthless, did you get sent there? No way, Fang Min, how did I remember that you posted it backwards? You were so angry because you failed to replace the real lady?"

"It's so cute, so cheap."

Qin Cong let go, and leaned back: "If you want to be more cute, just be quiet for a while, you are only popular when you are like him."

Fang Min almost gritted his teeth, and clenched his fists tightly. It took him a while to suppress the anger that went straight to his forehead. He slowly leaned into Qin Cong's arms, then hooked his neck, and called out softly: " Mr. Qin, don't be angry."

Qin Cong looked down at him, and suddenly smiled after a long time, and he boasted with interest: "This is like too much."

Fang Min tentatively leaned forward and kissed him, then Qin Cong grabbed the back of his head and pushed him back on the sofa. He kissed the young boy in his arms, but called another name.

"Jiang Jili, do you think I'm better than Rong Zhen, huh?"

Fang Min cursed insanity in his heart, but he was very cooperative: "Of course it's you, I like you the most."

His son and another man were in full swing here, but Fang Rongshan completely ignored him. He whispered something nervously for a long time.

Qin Cong was still pressing Fang Min: "You were kidnapped by me from Rong Zhen, tied up in my house, tied up on my bed...Jiang Jili, do you think we are having an affair now?"

Fang Min ignored what he had said before, and reluctantly said with the corners of his mouth: "If you get divorced, it can't be considered cheating."

However, Fang Rongshan was suddenly blessed.

He stood up and said, "I know, I know, I know."

Hearing his crazy voice, Qin Cong let go of Fang Min in frustration. He sat next to him and asked, "What do you know?"

Fang Min adjusted his collar and looked over.

Fang Rongshan: "Who said that Rong Zhen has no weakness? Isn't his wife and son who came back from the dead his weakness? He has been searching like crazy for five years, I don't believe it..."

Fang Min seemed to have thought of something, he was a little anxious, and said, "What don't you believe?"

"He has watched his wife die once, and I don't believe he can watch him die a second time."

Qin Cong laughed: "The dog jumps over the wall in a hurry and can come up with any idea."

Fang Rongshan: "I just want to revive the Fang family! I only want the Fang family! Although this idea is not very good, it is not guaranteed to work. What else can we do now? I can't even go back to Huai City."

Qin Cong: "Who said this idea is not good, I think it is good, and it is very feasible."

Fang Rongshan: "Really?"

Qin Cong embraced Fang Min and teased him a few times: "What do you think?"

Fang Min didn't know what the idea was. Judging from his seldom turning head, the most alluring thing was probably that he could bring Jiang Jili over and let him bully him.

Fang Min couldn't think about the long-term, he only knew that he hated Jiang Jili very much, and if he had the opportunity to torture him, he would definitely not let it go.

"I feel fine," he said.

The smile in Qin Cong's eyes was even bigger, but he stood up and refused meaningfully: "I won't do anything that violates the law, you all work hard, our friendship can at most allow me to stop bringing this matter to Rong Zhen for a while. "

Fang Rongshan: "Didn't you say..."

Qin Cong: "What did I say?"

Fang Rongshan: "Don't forget that we are grasshoppers on the same rope, Rong Zhen will not let you go."

Qin Cong's eyes gradually faded, but the smile on his mouth did not diminish: "We are not grasshoppers on the same rope. You must know that a skinny camel is bigger than a horse. Even at this time, your Fang family is not worthy of me. Lift your shoes."

Fang Rongshan's face turned pale with anger, but Qin Cong didn't care. He leaned down and kissed Fang Min's mouth again: "Good boy, I'll see you next time."

Then he got up and left. Before leaving, he didn't forget to mention: "You must firmly grasp his weakness, otherwise you may suffer the consequences yourself."

Fang Rongshan was knocked out, but Fang Min could hear it.

Qin Cong obviously expected more than them.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

153K 7.4K 108
Lin Qian and Zheng PingQing, two people who have wanted to kill each other for many years, fell in love. After a lot of ups and downs, they finally m...
570K 26.5K 115
Author : 日丽风和 Status: Complete Status in COO: 103 Chapters+ 10 Extras+2 Modern (115 Chapters) Shen Yanbei, who was smashed by a scumbag right after c...
41.5K 889 90
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
2.3K 74 34
the savage lazzzy boy Cheng yi who doesn't love manga help his sister xie to find her favourite manga but he end up in a different time, different wo...