Mortals Meet Percabeth + one...

Bởi MarsmUltor

Your not so typical cliche story about a bunch of people meeting demigods . Enjoy. Xem Thêm

Brian Oven
John Barret and Maria Sophe
Mark Blofis
Jamie King
Rose Evans
Tristan Mclean
Headcannon 1
Names
Awkward.....
That's kinky
That's creepy
Gabe and Charmspeak
Fandoms be like
Hide the pain
And anotha one
Percy's change
Jercy bromance
Pipercy bromance
Yancy
The Fault In Our Stars
Fierrochase
To the Seven
Beauty, Grace and Punches
Annabeth's soft side
Worse things to be
Headcannons! (More of them!)
Legacy
Would it really be a one-shots book without this?
What actually happened when Rick was writing THO
At the beginning of TLH
You can't defeat me!
Stuff
What if Annabeth died?
Crossover if I ever saw one
Permanent
Dad Chiron
Clap your hands
Pancakes
Poems
My Heart
Think straight
Crack at two
Fredrick Chase Part 1
House
Maths
Nico at McDonald's
Rick
Tripping
Dabbing
Rage
Fredrick Chase Part 2
How I met your mother
Lil thing
Archives of the Argo II, Tape 1
My masterpiece
Conversations pt 1
Apologies + Update
Quick lil update
Conversations pt 2
To Percy
Nico and Percy
Police and Percy
Percabeth and Rick
New Book!
Choices: A Short Story
Rage
Terrible Glory
A Choice for You Guys
The Fall of Jason Grace
The Fall of Mount Othrys
The Ghost King
A Chapter From My Novel.
Sins of Our Fathers
The Dark Ages
The Time Apart (Drabble)
Of Alcohol and Addiction (Another Small Extract)
The Titanomachy
The End of the Road
I Found My Home In You
Mocking Tropes Part 1
A "The Song of Achilles" Tribute
The Song of Achilles Tribute
Monster

Archives of the Argo II

302 7 10
Bởi MarsmUltor

(This is an original idea)

It was a sunny and beautiful morning at Camp Half-Blood. The centaur Chiron could hear the sounds of the clanging of metal from the forges and the arena, the grinding sound from the climbing wall, and the chirping of the birds as he sorted through the attic of the Big House, looking through his memories when he stumbled across a very dusty and very blackened box.

The box was labeled "The archives of the Argo II, on the quest to complete the Prophecy of Seven and their fight against Gaea and her Gigantes."

The label brought tears to Chiron's eyes. The age of the Heroes of Olympus was long gone, but their legend lived on, two hundred years after their deaths. Their tales were told far and wide in their world, described as stories to the newer children. Monuments were built to honor them, the greatest on Mount Olympus itself.

He had been inconsolable for years after their demise. They had been a "team for life" as Jason had called, and so they were, even into the afterlife. 

He removed the lid of the box with shaking hands, and the box opened to reveal a large number of audio and video tapes, compatible with the player Chiron possessed, alongside multiple blueprints, a multitude of pictures, and- by the gods, could it be? Chiron thought- several other objects that Chiron recognized. There was a simple ballpoint pen, a tool belt, a large white drakon-bone blade, a golden coin, a black obsidian ring, a small piece of tinder, a spatha, and the dagger Katoptris.

He set aside the weapons, deciding to return them to their godly parents, and caressed the photos slightly before picking them up. The pictures depicted the Seven and their friends throughout their lives, from the moment the ship was finished, to their first picture taken as a crew after Jason, Annabeth, Piper and Leo landed in New Rome, to them after the war, their graduation, them with their kids after, and finally, pictures of their funeral.

The tapes had a note attached to them.

"To Chiron," it addressed  "When you find these tapes in the far future, show them to the rest of the Camp. Let these recordings shine as a beacon of light and hope to the campers of the future. They encapsulate our entire journey, from the day we left for Camp Jupiter, to us after the House of Hades and our final day before the battle at the Acropolis and the destruction of the ship. Leo somehow managed to salvage these, and they provide an unaltered, unbiased view of the quest. The highest of highs, the lowest of lows, our thoughts, and our feelings.

Love-

Percy, Annabeth, Jason, Piper, Hazel, Frank, Leo, Nico, and Reyna."

Chiron drew a deep breath and assumed his centaur form, getting ready to show the campers the tapes of their idols over the coming days.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

143K 1.2K 14
mortals meet demigods it's pretty self explanatory [COMPLETED] there's a lil bit of 'strong language' once u get to like the hazel or nico oneshots...
8.4K 134 35
I can't write good stories so here is a small book filled with Hero's Of Olympus for my fellow demigods! It'll have head cannons, thoughts and meetin...
456K 5.6K 23
HEY GUYS this is just about people meeting Percabeth ( there are characters from other books)
381K 4.9K 36
One shots of Percabeth to Jealous Jason to others meeting our favorite demigods. In other words random one shots of demigod goodness!