An Ex-Husband's Crematorium

By LiannQ

Title: 带球跑后前夫火葬场了 Author: 仗马 Status: Completed Description: Everyone says Rong Zhen's partner, Jiang Jili, is... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8-9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
Extra 1
Extra 2

27

3.3K 92 38
By LiannQ

Jiang Chong is a very assertive person, Jiang Jili has known it for a long time, and he also knows that many things Jiang Chong does are not because he likes them, but because he likes them.

Jiang Chong is smart and precocious, he doesn't like all the things that children of this age should like, but he is willing to accompany Jiang Jili on the sofa watching SpongeBob SquarePants all night, and is willing to accompany him to fight all day at home on weekends Lego, willing to sit obediently by the side and listen to him play the piano quietly.

Because in Jiang Chong's world, Jiang Jili always ranks first.

Hearing Shao Wei say that he was born about half a month earlier than Jiang Jili's due date, and came to this world in a hurry, Shao Wei also joked that he seemed to have some mission that needed to be completed immediately.

Two years ago Jiang Chong felt that this was indeed a joke, until later, he accidentally found out about the existence of another person.

A man so powerful that he needs a man to call his father.

A steady stream of information was sent to him, and Jiang Chong read it page by page. The more he read, the more gloomy his immature face became.

If Jiang Jili could see Jiang Chong at this time, he would find that he and that dangerous and unpredictable man were almost carved out of the same mold, even the gloomy expression was exactly the same.

Jiang Chong resembled Rong Zhen very much, so the moment he saw the man's photo on the information, he knew that the information was probably true, and all the pain that Jiang Jili, who had always loved and spoiled him, had suffered was also true. real.

What Jiang Chong couldn't bear the most was that this man had not given up looking for someone for five years.

With ice on Jiang Chong's face, he asked lightly in his heart, is he worthy?

Of course not, anyone who hurt Jiang Jili is not worthy.

Jiang Chong knew very well that he was different from others. He was very talented in everything since he was a child, so he saved all the pocket money Jiang Jili gave him, and started to study stocks after saving a small amount.

He seems to be very sensitive to this kind of thing by nature, all those things that seem difficult to others are very simple for him, and he soon earned his first pot of gold.

Jiang Chong's goal is very clear, he wants to earn at least 100 million yuan, and then send Jiang Jili abroad, to a place where the environment is better, and that person will never be found in his life.

He wanted to ensure that Jiang Jili would have nothing to worry about in his life.

Jiang Chong's appetite is getting bigger and bigger, and he dabbles in more and more things, but it is still not enough. That person is an extremely dangerous ticking time bomb, and he needs to make a lot of money in a short time.

So Jiang Chong quickly set his sights on the entertainment industry, a big dirty dye vat that can make quick money.

He needs to be escorted by a backer.

-

The apartment Jiang Jili lives in is an open townhouse. The downstairs is a street with various shops. When the evening approaches, there will be a lot of people chatting and choosing vegetables at the door.

Before the taxi arrived at the door, Jiang Jili heard Aunt Qiao's loud voice.

"You guys don't know, that good-for-nothing in my family can piss me off every day. The day before yesterday, I was finally willing to go on a blind date. What happened? At the end of the day, I let someone else dove. I have no place to put my old face. In the past two days, my blood pressure is still low. It's high."

The person who answered said cryptically: "Let me tell you, even if your Qiao has someone in mind, don't push too hard. He has to figure it out on his own."

Aunt Qiao gave a snort: "A few days ago, he bought new clothes like a dog, and said that he would do business well and stop doing things at the dock. The owner of the piano shop is no match for him, so he feels that he is not worthy of Xiao Jiang."

"You "run away with the ball and the ex-husband crematorium", remember the URL: 1 Think about the good, at least he is willing to work hard, isn't it, it's always a good thing not to be a fool."

Aunt Qiao laughed twice and did not refute. After choosing the dishes for a while, she called out: "Don't hide, take the dishes back."

After a while, Qiao Zong's tall body poked out from the not-too-high door of the small supermarket, took the stainless steel basin helplessly, and said, "Mom, don't say a few words."

All the people present laughed, Aunt Qiao: "You can save me some time, so I can talk less, there are more than 30 people..."

Just as they were talking, a taxi stopped in front of them, and a child got out of the car first. He was carrying a computer bag on his back, and he turned around to get the things on it.

Aunt Qiao saw that the arrogance of reprimanding her son just now disappeared instantly, looking at Jiang Chong was as happy as seeing her own grandson.

"Hey, I went to the supermarket with Dad early today, what delicious food is Dad going to give you today?" She said while pushing her son: "Hurry up and help lift things, can't you see so many?"

Qiao Zong's ears were a little red, and he hurried to the car door.

Jiang Chong raised his eyes and glanced at him, seeing that his eyes had been glued to the car, his eyes turned cold, and he handed the bag to him in an instant, and said firmly, "Thank you, just leave it at my door."

Qiao Zong woke up like a dream, and his ears were even redder. Jiang Chong wanted to give him the rest of the bag, but Jiang Jili hurriedly grabbed him.

He smiled at Qiao Zong with some embarrassment: "Thank you Brother Qiao."

Qiao Zong: "It's okay...it should be."

After getting off the car, Jiang Chong pulled Jiang Jili and wanted to hold the bag in his hand for him. Jiang Jili rubbed his head: "Come on, dad, go and say hello to your uncles, aunts, grandparents, good boy."

Only then did Jiang Chong give up, but he still didn't let go of his hand, and leaned against him as if relying on him, and called to the people on the steps one by one.

Aunt Qiao smiled and asked again: "Morning, what delicious food will Daddy make for you today?"

Jiang Chong reported the name of the dish: "Sweet and sour pork tenderloin, fish-flavored eggplant, braised prawns."

"It's so rich, it makes Aunt Qiao feel hungry."

Someone said: "Xiaojiang is good at cooking, every time it's time for dinner, I can smell the fragrance at home."

Jiang Jili smiled slightly: "Then I will cook another day, and everyone will come to eat at home."

The man joked and said, "We will remember your words, we will definitely go some other day." The people around all laughed in good faith, chattering in unison, and it was lively for a while.

After the chat, Jiang Jili said goodbye, and took Jiang Chong upstairs, leaving behind a group of uncles and aunts to discuss in a low voice.

Aunt Qiao sighed: "This is early, she looks like a starlet. I have never seen such a beautiful child in my life."

"That's for sure, you don't see how beautiful Xiaojiang is."

"I don't know what Zao Zao's other father looks like. I've never heard Xiao Jiang mention it."

Aunt Qiao glared at the speaker: "There must be a reason why Xiao Jiang doesn't want to mention it. Why are you talking so much?"

"Isn't this curious? Xiaojiang looks like the young master of a rich family. It's too early, not to mention, he is good-looking and smart. This other father's genes are so powerful."

Aunt Qiao: "No matter how powerful Xiao Jiang is, he still brought him to our place early, maybe who it is, don't talk about it, don't talk about it to others."

Someone made a joke: "I know, I know, you are treating Ren Xiaojiang as your own daughter-in-law, and you will get angry when we mention another father."

Uncle Ming at the bottom of the steps answered, "Not only that, but he also raised Zao Zao as his own grandson."

Aunt Qiao was so embarrassed that she waved her hand to chase people away: "Go, go, go back to your own home for dinner, don't leave me at the door."

Everyone patted their buttocks and stood up. Uncle Ming carried his little stool and said before leaving: "You are right in saying something. Another father may have come here early, and you still don't know what time it is." Do you really want to take Xiao Jiang back to your house?"

Aunt Qiao snorted, "I'm sure he's not a good person, and I'll have to use a broom to kick him out when he comes."

Uncle Ming shook his head with a smile, and walked home slowly with his hands behind his back.

The entrance of Jiang Jili's apartment.

Qiao Zong helped put the things down, Jiang Jili smiled and asked him to come in and sit down, then went to the kitchen to pour water, and told Jiang Chong to entertain good people, Jiang Chong promised very well, but as soon as Jiang Jili left, a beautiful The little face was pulled down.

He blocked the door, not intending to let anyone in at all: "It's getting late, it's time for us to eat, uncle, you should go back too."

Qiao Zong glanced in, hesitated and said, "Your father..."

"My father is mine." Jiang Chong interrupted him coldly.

Qiao Zong wanted to explain: "I didn't mean that...Okay, I'll go, then you talk to your father."

Jiang Chong closed the door with a bang, just as Jiang Jili came out of the kitchen and saw the child changing shoes.

He asked, "Morning, where's your Uncle Joe?"

"Let's go, let's go home for dinner."

Jiang Jili: "In such a hurry?"

Jiang Chong: "Well, Aunt Qiao called him... Dad, let's make dinner too, and I will wash the vegetables for you."

Jiang Jili knew his character, so he didn't refuse, and returned to the kitchen after a few orders.

Jiang Chong nodded. His actions were very orderly. First he took out cat food from the cabinet and poured some for Chongchong. After two mouthfuls, I wanted to dig through the cabinet to find canned food.

Jiang Chong warned in a low voice: "Jiang Chongchong, don't be picky eaters."

The cat turned off the fire in an instant, and came back obediently. Chongchong, who was raised by Jiang Jili, was not afraid of anything, except for the little Jiang Chong. As long as Jiang Chong gave a warning, it would not dare to do bad things .

Maybe it is also self-aware of guilt, because it snatched the nickname of the little master. Originally, the little master should be called Chongchong, but Chongchong and Chongchong are easy to get confused, and the little master was born prematurely, so it was changed to Chongchong. early.

Chongchong gave a low meow, and rubbed Jiang Chong's hand flatteringly.

Jiang Chong flicked its head, got up and went into the bathroom to wash its hands.

Of course, it's not because of a good name, and he doesn't hate Chongchong, but he is just helping Jiang Jili discipline the cat. Chongchong is used to being mischievous, and Jiang Chong is afraid that it will cause trouble for Jiang Jili.

The only people Jiang Chong hates are those who hurt Jiang Jili and covet Jiang Jili, among them is Qiao Zong. Jiang Chong once saw him pick up the waste and worn clothes that Jiang Jili threw away outside. Chong is completely unbearable.

In his heart, Jiang Jili is the best person in the world, and no one is worthy of him.

Including the powerful father who has never met.

The two people, one big and one small, were busy in the kitchen for a while, and the food was not served until it was completely dark.

Jiang Chong ate by himself, and he didn't forget to peel the prawns for Jiang Jili. He wore disposable gloves on his hands, he was careful and meticulous, and his movements were unhurried, showing a noble and elegant temperament in a daze.

Jiang Jili could see another shadow from him many times, but he soon sobered up. He knew that Jiang Chong was Jiang Chong and had nothing to do with anyone.

After dinner, Jiang Jili went down to take a hot bath at Jiang Chong's urging.

Before entering the bathroom, Jiang Chong looked at him and said, "Call me if something happens, I'll be outside."

Jiang Jili laughed, and pinched Jiang Chong's cold face: "Got it." Jiang Chong often did this, although he was a child, but he was willing to give him all the sense of security, as if he was the only one in his eyes.

As soon as the bathroom door was closed, steam began to steam up.

Jiang Chong went to the balcony with his mobile phone.

He dialed a number that had been sent along with the document.

The phone beeped and was connected.

Jiang Chongdao: "Mr. Qin."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.7K 2.4K 45
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.
41.2K 694 17
seme male reader x obey me obey me book thingy i forgot abt this book and hell nah golly gee man wtf is this. definitely making revisions on this pl...
574K 26.5K 115
Author : 日丽风和 Status: Complete Status in COO: 103 Chapters+ 10 Extras+2 Modern (115 Chapters) Shen Yanbei, who was smashed by a scumbag right after c...
108K 3.3K 69
Author : One Leaf Bodhi Status: Complete Status in COO: 68 Chapters Ruan Tian is a cat which gained sentience, and is infatuated with the goddess who...