Mira Gilbert: TVD Fanfic

Від BiancaEvans2

I know I've done a story where Elena has an identical twin before. But I just couldn't get this idea out o my... Більше

Telling Matt
Telling Bonnie
Caroline's New Boyfriend
Ultrasound and Telling the Family
Founders Ball
Vampires Are Real
Sexy Suds Car Wash
Elena Knows the Truth
Next 10 Weeks
Studying with Jeremy
50s Dance
Family Night
Elena is Missing
Bachelor Auction
Elena's Double Date
Stefan is a Hostage
Birth of Grayson
Uncle John Meets Grayson
Miss Mystic Falls Competition
Blood Brothers
Meeting Isobel
John's Our Father
Mayor's Wake
Carnival Night
Next Nine Days
Chicken Pox
Where's Elena?
Story of Katerina Petrova
Man in a Suit
Meeting Elijah
John's Return
Historical Tea Party
Dinner Party
Caroline Reunites with Matt
Isobel's Return
60s Dance
Klaus' Curse
Last Day
Life for a Life
Damon's Dying?
Shared Birthday
Klaus' Return
Return Home
Klaus' Family Missing
Next 3 Episodes
Mikaelson Ball
Sired and Linked

Confronting Elena

1K 40 0
Від BiancaEvans2

Mira's POV

I woke up early and asked Jenna to mind Grayson for an hour. I drove to the Salvatore house to confront Elena about the sacrifice and why she kept it hidden from me. I arrive and park. Before going inside, I find Stefan and Elena in Stefan's bedroom. "Please don't go after Isobel" Elena pleads. Why would Stefan want that woman back?

"Katherine said Isobel could have some answers and I just have a couple questions, that's all" Stefan states.

"Stefan, I made a deal with Elijah" she states.

"Right, you made a deal with him. I didn't make one. You should keep your deal" Stefan tells her.

"While you are at it, you can tell me precisely what is going on" I snap and they turn to look at me. My arms are crossed, hair in a high pony tail. "Elijah told me about the sacrifice, why did you lie to me Elena?" I demand.

"I didn't lie, I just didn't yell you" she mutters.

"Elena we're supposed to be sisters, twin sisters. That means no secrets" I remind her.

"I was trying to protect you and Grayson" she states.

"By keeping me in the dark, how is that keeping my safe? I had no idea the danger I was in and was unable to protect myself or my son" I state.

"We've been protecting you" Stefan tells me.

"I understand that, but I deserved to have a chance to protect myself also" I tell him. "Elena tell me everything, now. No more secrets" I tell her. She sighs and does so. Explaining the sun and moon curse. How the only why to break it is by one of us dying, along with a werewolf and vampire. While a witch does the spell. How Katherine was going to hand Caroline, Tyler, Bonnie, Elena or myself over to Klaus to barter her freedom. She had been running from him and Elijah for five centuries.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you Mira, I just wanted to keep you and Grayson out of it" she tells me. I sigh.

"I get that" I state. "But I can't protect Grayson if I am kept in the dark" I tell her. I hug her. "I can't lose anymore family Elena, do you know how much it would hurt me if I ever lost you?" I ask her. She apologizes again hugging me back. "I have to go relieve Jenna of baby sitting duty, no more secrets" I tell Elena and she nods her head. "Also Stefan, Isobel is not welcome in this town" I tell him before leaving.

When I get home, I relieve Jenna of baby sitting. I then go to the school to see how things went with Tyler and Caroline. I find them helping prepare for the booster bbq. "Hi guys, I'm so sorry I wasn't there yesterday" I state.

"I'm glad you weren't, it was horrible and you could of gotten hurt" Tyler states.

"You did it. You know, you...your first full moon and you didn't hurt anyone. It'll get easier. You'll get better at it, you'll learn to control it and it won't hurt so much" Care tells him.

"She's right, everything I've read says it gets better over time" I state.

"Well, we don't know any of that for sure" he tells us. "Besides you said yourself we had to compare things" he reminds me.

"Right" I say.

"No but small victories, Tyler. Last night was a victory. You know, let's take it" Care tells him.

"Look, I really want to thank you. I don't know what I would have done if you hadn't been there" he tells her.

"Yeah, anyway, uh...next month we should probably reinforce the wall because you almost got me that one time and it just would have been" Care stops talking.

"What?" Tyler asks her.

"Never mind" she tells him.

"Wait, no, wait. What is it?" he asks her.

"Well, it's not a big thing, it's just that one bite and it's...you know, curtains for me" Care tells him.

"She means, according to legend a werewolf bite can kill a vampire" I clarify.

"How do you know that?" he asks us.

"I read it during my research" I state as Matt appears. "Matt, hey" I say with a smile. He smiles and kisses Grayson's cheek.

"Caroline, you got a second?" he asks.

"Yeah, sure" she says.

"I'll see you guys later" Tyler tells them.

"I'll come with you" I tell him. "So how are you feeling?" I ask him.

"I'm okay. I'm sore, every muscle aches" he answers.

"I could give you a massage, though I am a little out of practice" I tell him.

"Really?" he asks.

"Of course, it'd help your muscles relax and they may not hurt as much" I state.

"You sure that's wise?" he asks.

"What do you mean?" I ask him.

"Don't you remember what your massages usually lead to?" he asks and I blush. Shoving him playfully. He chuckles.

"We're more mature now, surely I can give you a massage without that happening" I state.

"I've missed your massages" he admits. "The house is free" he adds.

"Lets go then, remember massage only" I tell him. He nods his head and we go to his house. He still had my old massage oils. He stripped to his boxers and I gave him a massage while Grayson takes a nap. As I massage his chest, I notice he is more muscular then when we dated.

"Like what you see?" he asks teasingly. I blush and slap his chest. He grabs my hand and we lock eyes. "I miss you Mimi" he tells me and look at his lips. I start to lean in as he leans up. But Grayson wakes and I pull away quickly.

"I gotta go" I state flustered. I get off of Tyler and grab Grayson. I notice it is time for his next feed.

"You don't have to leave" Tyler tells me.

"I'm just not interested in a relationship Tyler, there's to much drama in my life already. Without adding a boyfriend into the mix" I tell him. He sighs. "I'll be here to help in whatever why I can in regards to your new personality problem. But as a friend" I tell him.

"I get it, thanks for the massage" he states. "I'm gonna go shower, hope to see you again soon" he tells me. I nod and kiss his cheek. Before leaving the house with Grayson. When we get into the car, I cover us with a blanket and feed him. Once he was fed, I burp him and then put him in his chair.

I go to the grill to get myself lunch. I then take it outside to eat as it's a nice day. Grayson is a sleep strapped to my chest. Someone sits across from me. "What do I owe the pleasure Elijah?" I ask him.

"How did you?" he asks me curious.

"You're the only person who I know that dresses like that on a daily basis" I state gesturing to his suit. "So, what brings you here?" I ask.

"I wished to apologize" he states.

"For?" I ask.

"Seeing you in the mirror" he says and I fight back a blush. "It was unintentional and I wanted to assure you I saw nothing" he states.

"I'd rather we forget it happen" I tell him.

"Consider it forgot" he tells me and I smile shyly. "How old is he?" he asks gesturing to Grayson.

"10 weeks,  just got over Chicken Pox" I tell him.

"He looks very healthy" he states.

"Thanks" I say. "So you're a vampire" I add and he nods. "Hope this isn't rude, but when were you turned?" I ask him.

"About a thousand years ago" he says shrugging and I look at him shocked. "I know I don't look it" he says chuckling.

"Guess I should get used to this sort of thing" I state. "I just wish none of this was happening" I state looking down at Grayson. "I'm only human, how can I protect my son from what's happening?" I ask.

"Trust your sister and me" he tells me. "I gave my word no harm would come to your son and I am a man of my word" he states.

"That doesn't mean anything until you live up to it" I tell him as I finish my food. "Have a good day Elijah" I state getting up. He nods and I go home. I call Bonnie.

"How's my favourite godson?" she asks.

"He is fine, I was wondering if we could have a girl talk" I state.

"Of course, what's up?" she asks me.

"I think I maybe developing feelings for Tyler again" I admit.

"What?!" she asks shocked.

"We've gotten close lately, renewed our friendship and we nearly kissed today" I state.

"Tell me everything" she states. So I do so. "Do you want to date him?" she asks.

"I don't want to date anyone" I tell her. "We're all in danger and I have a baby. There's so much drama and dating someone would add to it" I state.

"True, but if you love him. You'll work it out" she states.

"I didn't say I love him, just my feelings are getting stronger" I correct her.

"Well I support you no matter what" she tells me. Just then I get a text from Caroline. Apparently both Matt and Tyler kissed her today. I scowl.

"You know what I'm over Tyler, talk later" I tell her and hung up. Cursing Tyler. How could he go from nearly kissing me, to kissing Caroline? Are they closer then I thought? Does Care like him? God, just what I didn't need. More drama. I sigh laying on my bed looking up at the ceiling.

I get a text from Tyler, admitting he kissed Caroline. He is apparently developing feelings for both of us and has no idea who he likes more. But Caroline seems to be in the same boat liking him and Matt. But no way am I going to be someones second choice. I did my homework having a small dinner. Then go to bed early, hoping things will me less complicated tomorrow.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

247K 4.8K 57
In desperate need of editing, which I haven't started yet. Book 1 Rio Salvatore. The eldest Salvatore brother, turned at 25 years of age. He, unlike...
14.4K 191 72
Aria Gilbert is the twin sister Elena Gilbert but even though they were twin they were very much different. While they both were cheerleaders and had...
1.4M 34.5K 65
Alice Salvatore is Stefan and Damon's little sister. She got turned in to a vampire by her best friend Katherine Pierce, just like her two brothers a...
221K 4.5K 37
"Ask yourself, Kaitlyn, will you ever be able to look past all of Damon's imperfections?" "I shouldn't have to look past them like they don't exist...