🇰🇷 MY HUSBAND IS CEO 🇰🇷...

By Sanaya234ajha

⚠️ Note : My English isn't my first language so I am sorry for any mistakes* After You being betrayed by your... More

Prologue
🔞 Part 1 🔞
🔞 Part 2 🔞
🔞 Part 3 🔞
🔞 Part 4 🔞
🔞 Part 5 🔞
🔞 Part 6 🔞
🔞 Part 7 🔞
🔞 Part 8 🔞
🔞 Part 9 🔞
🔞 Part 10 🔞
🔞 Part 11 🔞
🔞 Part 12 🔞
🔞 Part 13 🔞
🔞 Part 14 🔞
🔞 Part 15 🔞
🔞 Part 16 🔞
🔞 Part 18 🔞
🔞 Part 19 🔞
It's not a Update
🔞 Part 20 🔞
Hi Sweeties 🥰
🔞 Part 21 🔞
🔞 Part 22 🔞
.........
🔞 Part 23 🔞
🔞 Part 24 🔞
🔞 Part 25 🔞
🔞 Part 26 🔞
..💔..
🔞 Part 27 🔞
🔞 Part 28 🔞
Problem
🔞 Part 29 🔞
🔞 Part 30 🔞
🔞 Part 31 🔞
🔞 Part 32 🔞
🔞 Part 33 🔞
Self Promotion 😬
🔞 Part 34 🔞
Request 🥺
Don't know what should I do
🔞 Part 35 🔞
🔞 Part 36 🔞
🔞 Part 37 🔞
🔞 Part 38 🔞
🔞 Part 39 🔞
🔞 Part 40 🔞
🔞 Part 666 🔞
🔞 Part 41 🔞
😔
Thanks 💜
I need suggestions 🥺👉👈
🔞 Part 42 🔞
New Book
🔞 Part 43 🔞
🔞 Part 44 🔞
#1

🔞 Part 17 🔞

170 5 4
By Sanaya234ajha

YN : "I... I didn't think of that."

Jimin : "Is that right? So who were you showing that face full of joy? Yn, I'm warning you, you can only be my assistant in front of others."

You bit your lip and didn't say anything.

Jimin : "I only helped you because I didn't want you to embarrass the Park family, do you understand?"

The warm and sweet Jimin is back to how he was before, cold and intolerant of others. No wonder his mood suddenly changed.

He said he bought the entire shopping mall for you, but in reality, it was all for the Park family's reputation.

To think you felt happy about it.

Now that Jimin revealed your thoughts, you didn't know what else to do other than feel embarrassed.

Chul, who was following both of you, naturally overheard the conversation. He shook his head disapprovingly at Jimin's words. After working with Jimin for many years, he knew that Jimin wasn't someone who cared about the Park family's reputation

Otherwise, he wouldn't do things his way, no matter what others said.

However, his words seemed a bit harsh for a lady like you.

Seeing that your mood had subsided and your steps had slowed, Chul stepped forward and asked..

Chul : “Ms. Yn, do you want me to take charge?”

You reacted after hearing Chul and you shook your head..

YN : "No need. I can do that."

Then you remembered the contract for the mall and handed it to Jimin.

Jimin raised his eyebrows and sneered.

Jimin : "Are you trying to pretend with me?"

YN : "What?"

You asked, confused.

When you saw his wry smile, you finally understood what he meant. You pressed your lips and suppressed your restless heart. As soon as your watery eyes returned to their normal expressionless state, you answered..

YN : “I know you were just acting, but I still want to thank you. Now that it's over, of course I have to return the envelope to you.”

You couldn't believe that Jimin would buy the entire shopping mall to give it to you.

Even if he bought it for you, that doesn't mean you wants it.

Jimin always considered your a vain person. If you accept the contract, in Jimin's eyes, his impression of you will be like nailed to an iron plate.

Jimin : “I don’t take back the things I give.”

You stopped moving. You pursed your lips and said firmly..

YN : “I won't take what doesn't belong to me.”

Jimin fell silent. After a moment, a hint of sarcasm appeared in his deep eyes, and he sneered..

Jimin : "Oh?"

YN : “I know that in your eyes, I am a woman who will do anything to get what she wants. If you are such a person, you must not give me something like that. Otherwise, you will help me achieve my goal?”

Jimin : “Woman, your appetite is that small?”

You choked and bit your lip angrily.

YN : "Of course not!"

The more you argue with Jimin like that, the more real you seems. You was much nicer than those who pretend not to care when they clearly are and then surreptitiously use all kinds of tricks to get what they want.

Chul : “Ms. Yn, there is no reason to return what Young Master Jimin gave you. You should keep it.”

Seeing the two in a stalemate, Chul could only step forward to convince you.

You was angry. You didn't want others to look down on you, especially Jimin.

You clenched your fists and was about to open your mouth to say something.

Jimin : "You thought I'd give it to you for free? This dress costs sixteen thousand USD. Do you think you don't need to pay?"

Your lips parted slightly. what does that mean?

You wanted to ask him, but you all had already reached the car, so you had to stop and get into the car first.

Once you got into the car, you wanted to pick up where you both left off in conversation, but Jimin closed his eyes, not giving you a chance.

Chul, who was in the passenger seat.

Chul : “Ms. Yn, don’t disturb Young Master Jimin until we reach our destination.”

You was speechless. What kind of equivocation in this speech?!

You felt the envelope in your hand as if it weighed a thousand tons. You looked at Jimin helplessly and noticed the dark circles under his eyes.

YN : ( maybe he didn't rest well )

You suppressed the words you wanted to say and leaned against the window with the envelope still in your hands.

After a while, you suddenly felt sleepy and leaned sleepily on the seat.

But just as you was about to fall asleep, the car stopped.

You opened your eyes.

Chul got out of the car and opened the door for you.

Chul : “Ms. Yn, please.”

You looked at him calmly and turned to look at Jimin.

Chul : “Ms. Yn, please quickly get out of the car. Young Master Jimin doesn’t have much time. There’s only half an hour left. We need to go to the banquet party.”

You finally understood and nodded your head. You bowed and got out of the car.

Chul brought you to a store.

??? : "Wow, a rare guest."

A tall and slender woman in fashionable clothes walked until she stood in front of Chul. She looked behind him and asked...

???  : "Where's Jimin?"

Chul : “Young master Jimin is resting in the car. Anyway, Orin, this is your mission today.”

Chul pushed you towards Orin.

You asked, a bit confused.

YN : "This?"

Orin's eyes narrowed and she looked up and down at you..

Orin : “Jimin’s woman? When did he-”

Chul : "Orin, we have a banquet party to attend in half an hour. She'll come as an assistant. Please hurry."

Orin : "Okay, come with me."

You didn't dare waste time and followed Orin inside. Chul raised his hand to look at his watch again, hoping Orin could work faster.

You followed Orin into a room and closed the door behind you. You looked around and realized that the inside of the room was completely different from the outside.

It was a huge depository that glittered everywhere.

Orin : "Tie up your hair and take off your clothes and shoes."

Your eyes widened upon hearing her words.

YN : “But I just put on this dress.”

Orin looked at you with a smile.

Orin : "This dress suits you well, but it doesn't fit your identity tonight. The assistant needs to look sharper and more professional."

Only then you did understand.

YN : "I understand."

You hid in a corner and obediently removed the dress. While you was getting ready, Orin looked at you and saw you hiding in the corner. When you looked up and met her gaze, you froze like a kitten, your pale face turning red like a tomato.

Orin thought :  ( Huh? Where did Jimin find such a fun and interesting woman? She's blushing because she's undressing. How pure is this girl? )

Orin tidyed you up for a while and passed you a white jumpsuit.

Orin : "Put this on."

YN : "Alright."

You quickly reached for her hand and took it from her. Then you turned and obediently put on the suit.

Orin stared at your back for a while, then suddenly curled her lips and asked..

Orin : "Are you having a boyfriend and girlfriend thing with Jimin?"

Hearing this, you stiffened, then bit your lip and shook your head that it wasn't true.

Orin : "No? Is he courting you?"

You frowned and wanted to explain your relationship.

Orin : "Well, I understand even without telling me. This is the first time Jimin has ever brought a woman to my place."

YN : “Sister Orin, you misunderstood. I’m just his assistant.”

To Be Continued..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.3K 990 26
Kidnapped and used for pleasure kTH ends up falling in love with his rapist and tormentor. . . Rescued after 6months and sent overseas he made a prom...
2.4M 80.2K 67
This story is about two people, Yn & Taehyung, who gets arranged into a marriage by their families.. 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗳 𝗞𝗶𝗺 : 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗮 𝗽𝗶𝗲𝗰𝗲 𝗼...
877K 20.1K 29
⇒ ''You get it!? You will never get out of here!'' You just had turned to 18. You thought the life will begin. You could be free, happy and experien...
21.6K 666 14
"You have any idea how fucking worried I was? Huh?" "I was so worried--" . . . "You weren't worried Jimin... You left your pregnant girlfriend at hom...