My Korean Love Story

By Author_Wordsmith

Embark on a journey of dreams, courage, and destiny in the captivating story of an Indian girl's voyage to So... More

1. Introduction
2. A Journey of Dreams
3. Surprise
4. Family Time
5. Fight
6. Hangout ( Cafe )
7. Hangout ( Park )
8. Phonophobia
9. Korean Mochi
10. A Normal Day
11. I have a boyfriend
12. What happened to Armaan?
13. The Truth
14. Threat
15. Sneak Out
16. He cheated
17. A new Friend
18. Slut ?
19. Reconcile with Armaan
20. Shifting Plans
21. Visiting my new apartment
22. They are back
23. Shifted
24. Did I just kiss my crush?
25. He is back
26. Who is that guy?
27. Who is that guy? ( 2 )
28. Late Night Long Drive
29. New Job
30. First Day at the Job
32. Will you be my girlfriend ?
33.Love Blossoms in Youthful Heart
34. A secret love
35. Korea to India
36. India here we are
37. Exploring Mumbai

31. Proposal Planning

26 9 0
By Author_Wordsmith

Scene

Kookie is sitting at his desk with a notebook in front of him. He looks excited and focused.

Kookie : Okay, let's make this proposal perfect.

(He opens the notebook and writes down "Proposal Planning" at the top of the page)

Kookie : First, I need to find the perfect ring. I know what kind of ring she likes, so let's start.

(He flips through some magazines and websites to browse for promise rings)

Kookie : (smiling) This one is perfect! It's exactly what she wants.

(He writes down the name of the ring and the store where it's available)

Kookie : Next, I need to figure out the location. She loves the beach, so that's where it's going to be.

(He searches for different beaches in the area)

Kookie : (pointing at a picture) This one is gorgeous. It has the perfect view of the sunset, it's not too crowded and also the one we frequently visit.

(He makes a note of the beach's location and the time of sunset for that day)

Kookie : Now, I need to think of some romantic things to say. Hmm...

(He starts jotting down some ideas, including quotes, personal anecdotes, and promises he wants to make)

Kookie : (smiling) This is going to be amazing.

(He closes the notebook and looks out the window )

Kookie : This is it. The proposal planning is complete. Now all that's left is the execution. I can't wait to see the look on her face when I pop the question and she says " yes."

( Some hours later )
( Location : Armaan's House )

Armaan : Wait what !! You are going to ask Priya out ? You are going to propose ??

Kookie : Yeah..! Why is it a bad idea ?

Armaan : Noo..!! I am so happy and proud of you !! Never let go of her.. You guys would be a perfect match..!

Kookie : I know but I'm so nervous dude..! Huh..! I am literally panicking just by thinking about all this !!

Armaan : By the way have you planned anything presently ?

Kookie : Yeah, I just think that something small and romantic is enough as I still am not sure about her feelings towards me.

Armaan : Don't worry dude. I garanty you that she loves you and only you.

Kookie : Hehe *blushes*

Armaan : So, my lover boy, have you decided any place to arrange this ?

Kookie : Yeah.. Still you can give me suggestions if you have any..

Armaan : Maybe a place where you have many memories of you guys together would be a good place for this proposal

Kookie : Hmm.. With the same thought.. Earlier I thought about the Beach ! How does that sound ??

Armaan : Beach.. ? Do you guys have any special memories together there ?

Kookie : Yeah..! Whenever we use to feel sad or really happy or just wanted to get out of the house and travel to some other world to like have some peace, we used to go the beach and lay on the car roof top or maybe in a small sheet or something.. In each other's arm watching the stars with the sound of water waves in the background..

Armaan : That sounds romantic huh..!

Kookie : I know right.. You don't know how the butterflies used to dance in my stomache whenever we used to sit under the sky..

~ She looks at the sky
and
I look at her ~

Armaan : Okay !! Now you're making me feel single !!

Kookie : C'mon Dude, when are you going to find your other half ?

Armaan : Soon probably

Kookie : Oh! So, who is that pretty lady who captured your eyes?

Armaan : It's a secret. Let's just focus on your lovestory right now.

Kookie : Yeah. So everything good right ? Do I need to do something more ?

Armaan : No,no, everything's good!

Kookie: Okay then, I'll take my leave ! Some decorations is still remaining!

Armaan : Okay, All the best Lover Boy !!

( Evening Time - 8 pm )

Scene - Kookie is waiting for priya to come outside her office as it is time for her to leave the office.

Kookie : Priya !! Here !!

Priya : Kookie ? What are you doing here ? You didn't inform me that you were going to pick me up today.

Kookie : It was a sudden plan actually.

Priya : Oh ! I see, By the way you know what happened today!

Kookie: What happened cutie ?

Priya : You remember when you came to drop me to work some days ago! The same time one of my colleague also entered the office, and she saw me with you! She thought you were my brother. Today she finally build up her confidence and came to me and asked me about you!

Kookie : Why would she ask about me tho ?

Priya : Dumbo! She found you cute and attractive, that's why she came to me to ask your number!

Kookie : Oh, I see ! Then what did you do? You gave her my number right ?

Priya: Duh! Why should I ?

Kookie : What do you mean !? Don't you want to see me in a happy relationship, get married, have kids with my baby mama !!?

Priya :- What the actual fudge !! You don't even know the girl and you want to make her your baby mama !!

Kookie :- I mean yeah!

Priya : But, I thought we had a thing.... ( Low voice )

Kookie : What? Did you say something?

Priya : Noo!! *Pouts sadly and looks outside the window*

Kookie: Look at me cutie! I know you love me !

Priya : Aacha, toh you don't love me ? It's a one sided thing right ? It's fine I'll find someone new, maybe John from my office would be a good choice, he is caring, hot, cute...

Kookie : Stop!! I'm tired of you praising him whole time !! Don't you love me ? Can't you praise me a little too *pout*

Priya: Oh sure, my sweetheart ! *Kiss on the cheek*

Kookie: *hehe* By the way, I have a surprise planned for you tomorrow. Are you ready for a little adventure?

Priya: Oh, really? You've got me intrigued! I love surprises. Where are you taking me?

Kookie : Well, it's a surprise, you'll get to know about it tomorrow!!

Priya: ohh, Can't you give me a hint about the place tho ?

Kookie : Nope!

Priya: It's fine I guess, I can wait till tomorrow

Kookie : Yeah so tomorrow morning 9am be ready, I'll come to pick you up!

Priya : Okayyy!! Tomorrow we are going for a adventure!! Yeah!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2K 1.9K 27
Oscar Cameron moved to South Korea at the age of sixteen. By eighteen, it has been decided that he was to go for business studies - except his grades...
473 49 13
!! RESUMED !! Story of two best friends and growing together with each other. Them falling for each other with time. Situations made them get married...
19.1K 1.6K 40
Book one in series #R&R She was always in the light, pampered and loved by people around her. He lived in the darkness with shadows as his people h...
13.2K 1K 12
On a sudden spring night, when the moon somewhither sulker behind those misty clouds, Khwahish got a call from her friend, asking her to come back to...