Abhira Family (One Shots)

Von sakshikhera4581

These are one shots of the Abhira family. Not related to the original story. They are just my imagination for... Mehr

MOTHER'S DAY
Dadu-Pota Day
Brother's Bond
Love Is In The Air💕
Accident (part 1)
ACCIDENT (PART 2)
Buzzed
A Normal Day
MYRA
Happy Father's Day
Memories
Chidkuram
A Family Affair
Family Affairs - II
Family Affairs - III
A Date To Remember
Happy Birthday
Girlfriend?
Crazy in Love
Lag ja Gale
Cravings
Sick Day
Brownies?
Cravings -II
Neglected
Discord-I
Discord-II
Discord-III
Conversation
Attack
Sunday- Fun day
Interview
Honeymoon-I
Honeymoon-II
Lost And Found
Tough Times
Nani House - I
Nani House - II
Nani House - III
Can I Marry Your Daughter?
Picnic
Where Did Babies Come From?
Abhir's Day Out
Allergies
Happy Anniversary
Hamesha And Forever
Abhir Birla -I
Abhir Birla-II
Moments
Picken Chocks
Differences-i
Differences-ii
Differences-iii
Differences-iv
Differences-v
Anime V/S Disney
Roohdariyan-i
Roohdariyan-ii
Roohdariyan-iii
Roohdariyan-iv
Roohdariyan-v
Roohdariyan-vi
Roohdariyan-vii
Roohdariyan-viii
Author's Note

Abhir Birla- Bonus chapter

1.4K 108 12
Von sakshikhera4581

A/N This chapter has some time jumps. Months or years written in italics are Abhir's age.

1 month

Abhimanyu is frustrated today. After 4 weeks of his scheduled paternity leave, he finally resume his duties. But nothing is going easy on him. He had not a single free moment from the morning. He had to study so many files, and patients' records, and complete his pending check-ups. The staff is happy to see him back after many days, but he is not in a good mood. He is missing his baby and his wife like crazy. He didn't get time to face time them. For 4 weeks he was constantly with them, every moment and now he didn't have enough time to face time them. He wants to complete his work before his son goes to bed so he can at least catch his little glimpse.

"Rohan, anything else I have to do? Is all the work completed? Do I have any more appointments left?", Abhimanyu asked impatiently. Dr Rohan just smiled at him.

"No, sir as far as I know you have completed everything. You can go home now sir", Rohan said cheekily. Abhimanyu catches his teasing voice and looked at him furiously. After getting his furious look, Rohan rushes out of his cabin. Abhi breathes a sigh of relief and rushes to his home.

Abhi is tired but as soon as he enters his room, all of his tiredness vanishes. Akshara is playing with Abhir, who is cooing and looking here and there. Abhir is such a happy baby. He only cries when he is hungry and dirty his diapers, other than that he never cries. Always cooing and looking here and there, his inquisitive son.

"Abhi, you are back. We missed you so much today", Akshu spoke breaking his reverie.

"I missed you both more, God Akshu I missed you guys so much. My little man, do you miss me today, I miss you like crazy", said Abhi while blowing raspberries on Abhir's tummy. Abhir is cooing, giggling and flapping his hands so vigorously like telling his father he missed him so much.

"Your little man missed you so much. He is looking here and there continuously trying to find you. He even refused to take his bath from me, because he knows that it is his papa's department". Akshu tells him and Abhi's smile widens after listening to her words.

"Oh! My little man, I love you". He picks him up and started playing with him. Akshu smiles looking at them. He is such a hands-on father, always there for them. He plays with Abhir and changes his diaper even in the middle of the night, helping her feed Abhir, and bathing him so that Akshu can have rest. He took care of Akshu's diet and her health. He didn't let her be tired. He knew right now she is emotionally vulnerable due to hormones, but like a good husband, he is there for her. Medicine and vaccinations be completely his department much to her relief.

7 months

Akshara visited her husband at the Birla Hospital. After a long time, she is coming to Birla Hospital. After Abhir's birth, Akshara took a break from her job as a music therapist in the hospital. She wants to spend her time with her son and husband. Abhi agreed with her on this decision. They decided after Abhir started going to school, Akshara will again resume her job and continue to head the department.

But today the purpose of their visit is not only to meet her husband but for the vaccination of Abhir. This is the thing that Akshara did not like. She can't see her son in pain. But she couldn't do anything regarding it. It is important for her child.

"Look Abhir, who do we have here?", said Akshu and Abhi looks up from his file to his lifelines. His family.

"It's Papa, Abhir. Say hi to Papa Abhir", Akshara said to her son who is giggling and went straight to his father's arms. Abhir started speaking 'Ma' the last month and now they are trying to teach him to say 'Papa'. Abhi desperately wants to hear Papa from his son's mouth but the boy has been mum about it.

"Are, my baby, is here to meet Papa. Papa misses you so much baby", Abhi says while blowing kisses on Abhir's face and neck. The boy is laughing too much. Akshara smiled looking at them.

"Abhi chale, home appointment ke liye der ho rhi hai". Abhir has a vaccination appointment today and Abhira is going to the doctor.

"Yr, I don't like this at all. Junior kitna rota hai after vaccination, I wish mai uska Sara pain le leta", Abhi said while holding his son close to him. He didn't like his son crying but he has no choice.

As soon as Abhira went to the doctor's cabin, Abhir starts crying. It is like he is aware of what is happening next to him. Abhi and Akshara try to control him but his cries are not stopping. He has big fat tears roll down from his eyes and his father didn't like it one bit. Abhi gave him his stethoscope to settle him down it is his favourite thing. He loves to play with it.

After settling him down they move inside the doctor's cabin to vaccinate him. Akshara tries to take him in his arms to go further but he is not leaving his father. When the nurse tries to hold him to vaccinate him he clutches his father's neck tightly and whispers 'Pa'. Abhi is still. He heard his son loud and clear so does Akshara.

"What did you say, Junior, say it again betu", Abhi pleaded to his son who again repeated 'Pa', 'Pa' and shakes his head like pleading with his father not to vaccinate him.

Tears were rolling down Abhi's eyes. He is so happy today. His son called him 'pa' for the first time and he couldn't be happier than that.

"Akshu tumne suna", he asked his wife and hugged his son tightly. "Pa won't let them hurt you betu, but it is important bacha", Abhi tells in a soothing voice and finally Abhir got vaccinated. He cries so much after the vaccination and his parents didn't like it at all. But they are finally happy their son is growing and achieving milestones one by one.

1 year

"Again Pa, again", the melodious voice of Abhir is ringing in the garden area. Neil, Parth and Harsh are smiling at the father-son duo. Abhi is throwing Abhir up in the air about the foot over and then catching him. The little man is enjoying the flight. He loves it so much. Akshara would have a heart attack if she saw her son up in the air like that. Abhi stops and gives tens of kisses to his neck and belly. Abhir's laughter is contagious. The boy is just like his father. He is not afraid of anything much to his mother's disappointment.

The other day he bought two bugs from the garden for their room. And oh boy Akshara screamed the whole place down. She was so afraid that she refused to let Abhir go outside. It was after a lot of consoling that Abhi made her realise her son has hwn mind. She can't dictate his every movement. He has the right to explore things.

"Mo, pa, no", Abhir said in his small baby language for more kisses and fun after Abhi stop giving them. Abhir is cute as hell. He can not speak proper words but he is learning very fast. He said a short form for Papa, Ma short for Mumma, and Da short for Dada. And right now his favourite word is mo short for more. He has his own code words to call everyone in the family. That boy is the apple of everybody's eye. He is the most pampered child of the Birla family till now.

2 years

"Abhi, have you seen Abhir? Mujhe toh mil hi nhi rha hai". Akshu teasingly asked her husband who is sitting in the hall working on his laptop. Abhir is playing hide and seek with his mother. He is hiding behind the pillar, and due to his continuous laughing Akshu easily knows where her son is.

"Abhir, kha chupa hai. Are itna dhunda phir bhi nhi mil rha hai", she said loudly. Abhir is laughing so hard. Abhi and Akshu are so happy listening to his laughter.

"Abhi ab us ice cream sundae ka kya hoga Jo mai banana wali tho, Abhir toh mil nhi rha. Koi nhi mai akele hi kha leti hoo", Akshu started going to the kitchen when she heard her son's voice.

"No Mumma, mai bhi khaoonga. Hum sath mai banlieue", Abhir said and moved towards his at a running pace. Both of them went to the kitchen to make their sundae. Abhir inherited Akshara's love for ice cream.

4 years

"Papa, Mumma jaldi chalo, hum late ho jayenge". Abhir said hurriedly to his parents.

Today is a fancy day competition at school and Abhir is going to be a doctor in it. The whole family especially Abhi is very excited to see his son dressed as a doctor. Abhir's looks, manners, his characteristics are similar to Abhi's. So does his passion for being a doctor. That's what makes Abhi so proud of his son.

"Haa, junior we are ready. Chalo let me check once, you are ready na. Doctor's coat- check
Stethoscope- check
Injection- check
Scrubs- check
Medicine- check
Are hum toh cap rakhna hi bhool gye. Akshu junior ki cap kha, mai scrubs ke sath laya tha." Abhi asked his wife.

"Papa woh mere pass hi hai, in my bag Mai competition ke time pe phenology", Abhir said to his father and he calms down.

The whole family is going to the competition. They are excited about the competition. Harsh is the most exciting one. He knew he missed so many milestones in his son's life but now he wants to relive that milestone through his grandson.

Abhir won the competition. After his win, the whole family decided to have lunch outside to celebrate Abhir's win. After the coming of Abhir, Birla's family outings increased so much. Any outsider won't believe that they are the Birla family which they have known for years. With the coming of Abhir, everything changes in the Birla family. They are more jovial, happy to go lucky than before.

After lunch, the family comes back home and everybody went to their room to rest. After tucking Abhir into his bed, Abhira is looking at him contently. The boy is sleeping while holding the trophy in his hand. It is his first trophy and his parents could not be prouder than this. Abhir did not forget even a single line while performing on stage. He is a natural. He did not get nervous.

"Aaj Junior ne kitna acha perform kiya na Akshu, I am so proud of him. Woh Bilkul bhi nervous nhi hua. Are blki use jayada toh uski mumma nervous thi", Abhi said while teasing her.

"Acha sirf mumma nervous thi, Papa nhi the kya. Woh kon tha Jo yeh keh rha tha hume Abhir ka naam A se nhi rakhna chahiye tha, use sabse pehle bulate hai, use prepare krne ka bhi time nhi milta", Akshara said while pointing her eyebrows at her husband. Abhi rubs his neck and looks down.

"Acha chodo tum bhi kya bekar batein lekar beth gyi, mai soch rha tha ki hum khi picnic pe chalte hai. Bs you, me and our junior uski victory celebrate krne ke liye", Abhi said while holding his wife in his arms.

"Abhi, tum toh aise kr rhe ho, jaise Abhir koi war jeet ke aya hai. I know you are happy that he wins but it is a small win darling. Jab kuch bda jeetega phir chalega aur humne lunch mai uski victory celebrate ki na". Akshu tries to make him understand.

"I know Akshu ki woh koi war jeet ke nhi aya hai. Pr Akshu I want to celebrate my child's every milestone. Bachpan mai Jo khushiyan hume nhi mil pay I want to give them to Abhir. Jab hum chahte the ki humari family humari har victory ko celebrate kr woh nhi kr pate the. They used to say it's a small win you want to celebrate that but why. we will celebrate when you win something bigger. I never want him to feel that any win is small. For us Abhir's every victory is bigger and we will celebrate it. No matter what. Mai apne bache ko hr Khushi dena chahta ho", Akshara got emotional listening to him. He is right they will give all the happiness to their son. Whatever they missed in their childhood they will try to provide it to Abhir. Because every child deserves a special childhood. It is the most cherished time of their lives. And Abhira wants to fill their son's childhood with love only.

THE END.

(A/N Hey guys thank you for your views and votes. I just want to know if I should continue writing more one-shots or not. Are you, guys enjoying it? I know I am not writing on serial plots. And will probably never write on them since I don't watch the show. But only if guys like these off-topic plots then I will try to write more in it. Please give your honest opinion.)

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

20.1K 691 8
This comprises of some one-shots about Abhimanyu Birla and Akshara Goenka from the current generation of yeh rishta kya kehlata hai
17.4K 2K 31
I know many people love abhira a lot but I like abhirohi a little more. So thought to write on them. Images used are not own by me. Story updates wi...
63.6K 2.9K 22
This story will focus on various plots on our dearly couple, the way fans wanted it.
38.7K 1.8K 19
This is the love story of Akshara and Abhinav. The story will focus on their love. I don't know about y'all but I love them. Their love is actual lov...