๐’œ๐“Š๐“‡โ„ด๐“‡๐’ถ

By bookishgalz

๐€๐ฎ๐ซ๐จ๐ซ๐š ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ก๐š๐ฌ ๐›๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก ๐ก๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐›๐š... More

Characters
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24

Part 12

2.5K 37 6
By bookishgalz

*I would suggest playing the song Apocalypse by CigarettesAfter Sex or The Night We Met by Lord Huron for this chapter*

As i step out of the shower, all i hear from the room next to mine is banging and yelling from who sounds like Dom and Gio. I quickly put a black t shirt on and some shorts and head out of my room, looking for what the problem is.

My eyes widen when i see Dom quite literally breaking down Auroras bedroom door. Like- kicking the door down. "What are you doing Dom?" I ask in a confused voice as i walk up to him and Gio. He doesn't answer me, engulfed in rage as he destroys her door.

"Aurora fucking locked herself in her room after smoking fucking pot!" Dom roars. I step in along them into her room. Glass is shattered in her room, walls have holes in them, her bed is torn up and scattered everywhere across the floor.

"Holy shit." I whisper as i take in my surroundings. I look around, looking for Aurora and start to worry when i don't find her anywhere. "Where the fuck is she?!?" Dom yells out of no where. "Chill the fuck out bro, we'll find her." Elijah says in a strict voice.

Dom walks in her bathroom while Elijah looks in her closet, I walk towards her balcony and see that the windows are open. I spot cigarette buds and ash on the floor which makes me make a confused face. I look up and realize the roof is not that far up, making it accessible. Dom and Elijah are still looking, so i take matters into my own hands.

I climb up the rail, being careful not to slip. I reach the roof and look around. They have a huge house so there's a lot of ground to cover. I see a trail of white powde- holy shit is that fucking cocaine? I see more powder and crushed up pills, empty bottles of vodka, and cigarettes scattered around the entire area of the room.

Panic runs through my veins when i spot Aurora in the middle of all of what i just saw. She has a sweatshirt and sweatpants on. Her sweatshirt is rolled up and there are cigarette burns on her stomach. "Dom! Elijah! I found her!" I yell as loudly as i can.

I hear loud footsteps rush towards me. "What the fuck?!?" Dom screams as he sees the state of his little sister. "Oh my god." Elijah whispers, frozen staring at Aurora. "Call 911!" I scream at Elijah, while picking Aurora up. He still stands there frozen, he seems to be in shock. Dom walks up to him and snaps in his face "Elijah snap out of it, call 911." He says in a deadly calm voice. He quickly calls 911 while i pick Aurora up and we all get off the roof.

"Gio! Come here now!" Dom screams as we all rush down the stairs, unconscious Aurora in my arms. Gio rushes in the kitchen and his face is in full shock as he spots his little sister covered in drugs and burns. He rushes up to me and grabs Aurora and runs to the car, we all follow.

I keep looking back as i drive- more like speed through the highway, trying to get Aurora to the hospital quickly. The ambulance said it would be 30 minutes before they could get to us. Her head is on Luke's lap as he strokes her hair, tears rolling down his face.

We arrive at the hospital and i don't even park the car as i hurry out of the drivers seat and grab Aurora from the backseat. Everyone rushes into the hospital and Dom yells "Someone help my fucking sister!" A nurse comes up to us with a stretcher. I place Aurora on it as she keeps asking us all of these questions.

"Does she have a previous drug problem?"
"Has she tried to kill herself before?"
"Does she have a self harm problem?"
"Has she tried to overdose before?"

"WE DONT FUCKING KNOW! WE FOUND HER AND SHE WAS UNCONSCIOUS!" Dom screams at the nurse. She pushes her stretcher through the double doors, all of us try to run through but are stopped by security. "No family aloud besides this point." He says in a cold voice. "What the fuck? You have to let us see our fucking sister." Dom yells. I security guard moves closer to Dom. "Do we have a problem?" He asks in a testing voice. "Maybe we fucking do!" Dom yells. "You won't let us check if our sisters ok!" He screams right in the security guards face. He pushes Dom back and Dom swings and punches him in the face.

Many more guards come up and pull Dom out of the hospital. All of us are yelling and trying to get past the doors to see Aurora.

It's been 7 excruciating hours waiting in the full hospital waiting room. There has been no news on if Rora is okay or what even happened. Mario told me that she was found with drugs, cigarettes, and alcohol. She's a kid for god sakes. I cant sit here any longer without thinking horrible things so i get up and head down to the cafeteria. I check the time on the clock above the wall as it reads 2:09am I sigh as i order 6 coffees. I thank the lady and grab them all. I head back to the waiting room and walk up to Nick, who is zoned out in his chair. I set the coffee down on the table in front of him and he looks up. "Thanks Luke." He says in a tired voice. I head to where Toni and Elijah are talking in a quiet voice. They take their coffee from my hands and practically chug it. I give a sad laugh and see Gio, asleep in the corner chair of the hospital waiting room. I give him a sad look as i walk over there. I really take in his look. He has big dark circle under his eyes, he looks like he hasn't slept in ages. I decide to let him rest and put his drink in the chair next to him. I look around for Dom and then ask Elijah where he is. He says nothing as he points to the front door.

I walk outside, two coffees in my hand. I look to my left and see Dom, sitting with his back to the hospital wall, his head in his hands with his knees up. I didn't realize how hard this has been for him. I walk up to him with a sad look on my face. "Dom." I say and try to get his attention. He looks up and dear god he looks exhausted. I hand him his coffee. "You can come back in." I say. He stands up and we head inside.

There is a sad feeling to this waiting room. No one knowing if they will receive good news or news that will change you forever. All of the brothers sit next to each other, everyone tired yet anxious awaiting any news as there as not been any since Dom got thrown out.

The same nurse we had previously yelled at comes out of the door, looking at us when she says "Aurora?" Everyone immediately shoots out of their seats and hurried up to her. "Aurora is stable. She just woke up. It seems that she has taken in lots of drugs including cocaine, and crushed up lots of antibiotics and snorted them. We found lots of alcohol in her system as well as cigarette intake. We also found things quite concerning. She has many self inflicted burn marks on her upper thighs and stomach. Did any of you know about this?" She asks as we all take in what she just said. All of us shake our heads, implying that we don't know Rora did that to herself.

"Right now since she just woke up and is still a little shaken up, one person at a time can visit her." She explains to us. As bad as i want to go, i know Gio has to go. She continues. "We also know that she has many bruises and signs of abuse, there are investigative officers here to speak with her." She says like it's nothing.

"What the fuck? Officers? Why did no one mention this? We don't fucking hurt our sister." Dom says, angered. She continues calmly. "We are not implying that. We just want to ask her some questions and if she tells us the truth, then everything should be fine. One person can come speak to her now." She says.

I hear an annoying beeping in my ear as i squint my eyes open. I take a look around, i see that my arm is hooked up to a machine. Holy fuck it didn't work. I don't really know if i was trying to kill myself that night or just get a good high. I just wanted all of it to be done. I spot a nurse in my room writing stuff down. She looks up and gives me a soft smile. "Your brothers have been very eager to see you Aurora." She says and i already know she's talking about Dom. "I'm sorry they can be really crazy sometimes." I say in an apologetic tone. "It's ok I know how older brothers can be." she says and continues. "I'll go let them know now you are awake." She says and walks out. Are they gonna be mad at me? I know they were mad about the drugs and i just kept going and did more and more and mor- I'm cut off by Gio walking in with sad eyes.

He rushes up to my bed and hugs me. "I'm so sorry Gio. I know you were mad about the drugs and i went and did more, it's all my fault i'm so sor-" I'm cut off by him interrupting. "Stop apologizing, it's ok Aurora, i know you didn't mean to upset me. It's ok." He says while i cry in his arms. "Aurora i do have to tell you something." He says while he gets up and sits on the bed. "What is it?" I say feeling immediately on guard. Anytime someone had news for me it wasn't good. 

"Aurora i have some news for you. This is mommy's new boyfriend John."

"Baby i have a new game i want to teach you, it will be fun i promise."

"We have some bad news. Your Stepfather John has disappeared."

"Aurora?" I'm snapped out of my haze by Gio. "Oh sorry." I say and he continues talking. "The nurse said that they found lots of signs from old abuse from John. They have police investigators that are going to come in here and talk to you. I can stay with you the whole time but unfortunately, we cannot avoid it." He says in a somber tone. My face gets hot. Investigators?? More people are going to know? i will have to tell my story to a man who doesn't even know me? What if it's a trap? what if it's John?

Gio notices my heavy breathing and comes up to me. "Hey it's going to be ok. Listen to me. I will be with you the whole time. It's going to be ok. Just breath Rora." I welcome his warm embrace as he calms me down in his arms. "Thank you Gio." I say, tears streaming down my face. "Of course Bambina." I make a confused face at that word. "Why do you guys keep saying that word? What does it mean? For all i know you could be calling me a dumb cow or something like that." I say while we both start laughing. We are interrupted by two investigators walk into the room.

HI GUYSSS sorry for the late update!! i hope y'all like it. you guys got 4 different POVS omg i love this chapter. ALSO 1000 VIEWS IS WILD THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!! please vote and comment i cant believe the support i've gotten the last couple of days. Thank you all so much 💖

Word count: 2066

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 46 16
๐€๐๐ซ๐ข๐š๐ง๐š ๐‡๐ž๐ซ๐ง๐š๐ง๐๐ž๐ณ ๐Œ๐š๐ฒ๐›๐ž ๐ˆ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐๐ง'๐ญ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐š๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐š๐ ๐ž, ๐ฆ๐š๐ฒ๐›๐ž ๐ˆ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐'๐ฏ...
18K 813 46
Their favourite cocktail? One part betrayal mixed with bloodshed, One part secrets, half-part death with a splash of love....on rocks. "My Sisters wa...
63.2K 1.2K 22
๐‘จ๐’‘๐’“๐’Š๐’ ๐’‰๐’‚๐’” ๐’‚ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’… ๐’๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’• ๐’‚๐’• ๐’‚ ๐’„๐’๐’–๐’ƒ, ๐’…๐’‚๐’๐’„๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’‰๐’๐’๐’Œ๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’–๐’‘ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐’‚ ๐’‰๐’‚๐’๐’…๐’”๐’๐’Ž๐’† ๐’”๐’•๐’“๐’‚๐’๐’ˆ๐’†๐’“. ๏ฟฝ...
13.9K 404 13
๐€๐๐ซ๐ข๐š๐ง๐ง๐š ๐Œ๐š๐ซ๐ข๐ž, ๐š ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐  ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐Œ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐š ๐‡๐š๐ซ๐ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐–๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ญ๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ง๏ฟฝ...