Mira Gilbert: TVD Fanfic

By BiancaEvans2

I know I've done a story where Elena has an identical twin before. But I just couldn't get this idea out o my... More

Telling Matt
Telling Bonnie
Caroline's New Boyfriend
Ultrasound and Telling the Family
Founders Ball
Vampires Are Real
Sexy Suds Car Wash
Elena Knows the Truth
Next 10 Weeks
Studying with Jeremy
50s Dance
Family Night
Elena is Missing
Bachelor Auction
Elena's Double Date
Stefan is a Hostage
Birth of Grayson
Uncle John Meets Grayson
Blood Brothers
Meeting Isobel
John's Our Father
Mayor's Wake
Carnival Night
Next Nine Days
Chicken Pox
Where's Elena?
Story of Katerina Petrova
Man in a Suit
Meeting Elijah
Confronting Elena
John's Return
Historical Tea Party
Dinner Party
Caroline Reunites with Matt
Isobel's Return
60s Dance
Klaus' Curse
Last Day
Life for a Life
Damon's Dying?
Shared Birthday
Klaus' Return
Return Home
Klaus' Family Missing
Next 3 Episodes
Mikaelson Ball
Sired and Linked

Miss Mystic Falls Competition

1.3K 40 3
By BiancaEvans2

Mira's POV

Grayson is now three weeks old and today Bonnie is returning to town. So I have come to the school so that she can finally meet her godson. Sure Caroline sent her the video of his birth and I've sent photos daily. Along with a few videos. I get some looks as I walk through the school, but I ignore them.

I soon find Bonnie with Elena by her locker and smile. "I understand why. I just...shouldn't know" Bonnie tells her.

"Bonnie!" I cheer and she turns to me with a smile. "Meet your god son" I say offering him to her. She smiles taking him into her arms. He coos happily as he continues to sleep.

"He's beautiful Mira" she tells me.

"Thank you" I say with a smile. "I know we've talked everyday since the day he was born, but I am so glad you finally got to meet him in person" I state. Taking out my phone and snap a picture of them.

"Send that to me" she tells me. I nod my head.

"Bonnie! Bonnie!" we hear someone shout. Bonnie hands me Grayson just in time before Caroline tackles her in a hug. "Thank god you're home!" Care cheers. "I know we talked everyday but I missed you" she states. I notice Elena looks upset and frown. Care asks Bonnie how she is doing.

"Better. Better. You know, glad to be back, meeting little Grayson, and trying to keep myself busy" Bonnie says smiling as she holds her arms out to me. I smile handing Grayson back to her. So that she can continue to cuddle him.

"Well, I can help with that. Major wardrobe problem. You need to help me pick up the perfect dress for the Founders' court" Care tells her.

"The Founders' court? Did I miss something?" Elena asks looking at me confused.

"Don't look at me, I have no idea what she is talking about" I state.

"The Founders' court! You know, Miss Mystic Falls. They announced it today and you and I are both on it" Care says looking at me.

"Oh my god! You signed up for that so long ago...I completely forgot" Elena states.

"Same" I say.

"So, are you dropping out then?" Care asks me.

"I can't" I tell her.

"Her mom is the one who wanted her to enter" Bonnie explains.

"But I don't know if I can participate, I have Grayson to look after. Studying at home, I don't think I have time for it" I state. "Wait, Elena do you think you could?" I ask.

"Could what?" she asks.

"Switch places with me?" I ask.

"What?!" she exclaims.

"You were the one who wanted to enter and you have a boyfriend to be your escort. I'm sure Carol would understand, please?" I plead.

"I guess there's no harm in asking, and if they refuse. You can borrow Stefan as an escort" she tells me. I smile and hug her. I take Grayson back and wish them luck with school. Before leaving.

(Time skip)

"I know it's against the rules, but I just don't have time to dedicate the time needed to being a contestant" I tell the panel. "So I'd like Elena to take my place, no one need know" I state.

"We recognize that neither of us have been as involved this year that we used to be" Elena states.

"We've been distracted and I let a lot of things slide" I agree. "But I'm aware of what an honor this is and I want you to know that we take it seriously" I assure them.

"This was really important to our mother. She believed in community, family, honor and loyalty. It's the legacy she left for us" Elena states.

"We want to continue that legacy, but we both believe it'd be better if Elena represented us in the contest. Please, let us swap" I plead. The judges look at each other and whisper in hushed tones. Before looking at us.

"You both have spoken from the heart" Carol states. "Mira, we understand how much pressure you are under with a newborn and having to study at home. So we will grant your request, it need not be kept secret" she tells us.

"Thank you so much" I say with a smile. "Don't worry Elena, I will help you get ready wherever I can" I assure her. As we left the room. "Though you have to ask Stefan to be an escort now" I add.

"I already asked him at school, after you left" she tells me. "He agreed to escort either of us" she states. "I'll send him a text to let him know what the panel said" she adds. We go home and she calls Stefan while I go check on Grayson. Who woke up wanting a feed, so I sat done in the rocking chair and cover myself with a blanket and feed him.

Once he was done, I burp him. Then fix my shirt removing the blanket. I go downstairs with Grayson. "Hi Mira, Elena just told me the news. You ok?" Jenna asks me.

"Yes, I'm fine" I tell her. "Besides Elena has a better chance at winning then me" I state.

"Your mum wouldn't be disappointed that you and Elena swapped places" she assures me.

"I know, I just feel like I'm letting her down by not competing" I state.

"You're not" she states. "I know my sister better then anyone, she'd be proud you are taking your responsibilities as a mother seriously" she tells me. I smile. "By the way Ric is driving us tomorrow" she tells me.

"Does he have a baby sit?" I ask her.

"Got one and installed it today" she states. I smile. "Anyway, Elena and I are going to go shopping for her dress. Want to come?" she asks.

"She can use mine" I tell her. "Mum and I brought it the day, I signed up. It should fit Elena perfectly" I state.

"Really?" Elena asks.

"I hope you don't mind the colour blue" I tell her.

"Love it" she says with a smile. "But we still need to decide on accessories, shoes and what we're going to do with my hair" she states.

"Well why don't I show you the dress and we can go from there?" I suggest. She agrees and we all go upstairs. I pass Grayson to Jenna and take out a black garment bag from my closet. I lay it on the bed and allow Elena to open it.

"It's perfect" she states. "Thank you" she says hugging me. We then all start to plan about how to dress Elena up for tomorrow. Until she had to go to practice the dance for tomorrow.

(Time skip)

Jenna and I are helping Elena get ready. Grayson is downstairs with Ric. I'm doing Elena's hair. While Jenna does her nails. She had already done her make up. Elena thanks us for helping her.

"Don't thank us until you're sure your hair isn't gonna burn off" Jenna says teasingly.

"And that you don't look like a clown" I add glaring playfully at Jenna. She sticks her tongue out and we all giggle. "I remember how excited mum was when I signed up" I state.

"You were to, you were going to go with Tyler and win it all" Elena states. I smile sadly.

"Feels like forever ago" I state.

"Mum made it sound like so much fun. Lots has changed since then" Elena adds.

"I hate to break it to you, but its a little late for cold feet" Jenna tells us.

"I don't have cold feet. I just...I think I'd be enjoying it a lot more if she was here" Elena states.

"We all would be" I agree as I put the hair iron curler down.

"Well I tell you one thing, your hair would have a better chance if she was" Jenna says jokingly.

"Hey, I'm better with hair then you" I say shoving her playfully.

"Okay, I should go put my dress on. Be careful with that thing, don't hurt anybody" Elena tells me. I roll my eyes and hug her gently. Before Jenna and I head downstairs. I relive Ric of his baby sitting duties and thank him.

"Jeremy and Uncle John here yet?" I ask him. He shrugs his shoulders. "I'm gonna go make the rounds before the contestants are announced" I tell them. They nod their heads and I left them.

As I was making the rounds. I spot Jeremy and uncle John. Jeremy left Uncle John and I head over. "So how is our vampire problem?" I ask him in a whisper.

"I'm working on it" he assures me. "How's little Grayson?" he asks me.

"Perfect" I say smiling at my happy cooing baby. "He'll want a feed soon, then nap time" I state. Rubbing my nose with his and he squeals happily.

"You're an amazing mother" John tells me and I smile.

"Want to hold him?" I ask.

"You sure?" he asks.

"You're he's great uncle, I'm sure" I say with a smile. Handing Grayson to him. He supports his head as Grayson looks up at him quizzically. I smile, taking out my phone and take a photo. "You would of been a good dad, uncle John" I state.

"You think?" he asks as he bounces Grayson gently.

"Yes, how come you never settled down?" I ask him curious.

"There was a girl once, but we wanted different things in life" he states. "Here" he says handing me back Grayson. "They are about to announce the contestants" he tells me. We go to watch. First Tina Fell was introduced with her escort. It should of been Amber next, but she has disappeared. So next came Caroline and her stand in escort Jeffrey Lockwood Hamilton. Matt had been called into work. Which sucks.

But Care will tell him all about it later. "Why is Elena being escorted by Damon Salvatore?" John asks pulling me from my thoughts. I look up to see he is right and frown in confusion.

"No idea, she should be with Stefan" I state. "I hope nothing bad has happened" I add. We go outside to watch the dance. I notice Elena and Damon smiling at each other. They actually sort of look good together. The dance soon ends and everyone claps.

Later Caroline is announce the new Miss Mystic Falls. I am so happy for her. John and I go look for the rest of the Gilbert clan. We see Jeremy talking to Anna and I glare at her. "Who is she?" John asks me.

"Vampire call Anna, nearly killed him and Elena. Her mother is one too, called Pearl. I want them both gone" I tell him.

"I'll deal with it" he assures me placing a hand on my shoulder. "You won't have to worry about either of them for much longer" he states.

"How long?" I ask him.

"Trust me" he tells me. I nod my head as I rock Grayson. Who is getting fussy. "Come on, I'll drive you and Grayson home" he states. "You can feed him along the way" he adds. I nod my head and we leave. He gives me his jacket to cover myself while I fed Grayson. "How do you feel about Elena dating a vampire?" he asks me.

"I was against it at first, but Stefan would die for Elena. I'm still not sure of Damon, though I feel a little bad for him" I state. "But if they ever became a threat, I'd gladly let you kill them. To protect our family" I tell him. He nods his head.

I finish feeding Grayson and burp him. He was asleep before we got home. I thanked John for the ride and went to put Grayson down. I grab the baby mentor and decide to have a nap myself. I go to my room and lay down on my bed. I soon fell into a light sleep. Dreaming about my parents.

A/N

Picture above of the dance and picture on the external link of Mira. Three more chapters until the end of season one. I hope you all have enjoyed this story so far.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.2K 923 18
Elena Gilbert despises Klaus, but when she is kidnapped things take a turn for the worse Elena finds herself in New Orleans where serious trouble is...
88.5K 1.7K 82
--Vampire Diaries Fanfiction-- We're all born and one day we all die. But the world isn't that simple. We all know the stories our parents told us be...
3K 136 57
When most people hear the name Catlin Bennett they think "Oh, yeah. Everyone knows her." She's best friends with Elena Gilbert and the adopted sister...
240K 5.8K 44
Laura Gilbert is the younger sister of Elena Gilbert, the sassy and sarcastic twin. The most popular girl in school and on the cheerleading squad sta...