8 Makes 1 Home.

By FemaleYeosang

when KQ contacts the company InNa works for, she soon finds out that she'll be taking care of 8 loud but amaz... More

| First Day |
| K.I.S.S.I.N.G |
| Let's Wait A While |
| Jealousy |
| It's A Date. |
| BumJoong |
| First Date |
| Sunrise |
| Late Night Talks |
| Let Me Take Care of You |
| Merry Christmas! | part 1
| Merry Christmas | part 2
| Full-Time |
| Amicus Ad Aras |
| Celebratory Ice Cream |
| Happy New Years! |
| Boyfriend Switch |
| Cheating |
| Since The Beginning |
| Nicknames |
| Friendaversary Sickness |
| NO1LIKEYOU |
| Their Favorite Child |
| Home Sweet Home |
| New Hair |
| Gonna Be a Long Flight |
| Valentines Day |
| My Precious Boy |
| Xikers |
| Morning After |
| Morning After pt 2 | Smile On Their Face|
| ATEEZ Headed To Thailand |
| Future |
| Happy Birthday YuYu! |
| Happy Birthday YuYu! Pt 2 | YuNa Is Real! |
| Incredibly Happy |
| Home |
| Cherry blossoms |
| Angel Baby |
| Yuna Is Out |
| Flashback |
| Size Kink. |
| Livestream |
| Dating Rumors |
| Lovesome Festival |
| Missing WooSan Hours |
| Aegyo Couple |
| Bits and Pieces |
| Welcome To The GroupChat! |
| TOKTOQ |
A/N: important.
|Golden Hour|

| Happy Birthday! |

128 7 0
By FemaleYeosang

I turned off my alarm and Yeosang and I both looked at each other with a wide smile as we got out of bed before holding hands and screamed "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" to each other causing Yunho to jolt awake and quickly get out of bed in a panic.

"Huh? What? What's wrong? What happened?!"

"IT'S OUR BIRTHDAY!" We screamed happily at him and he rolled his eyes before laying back down.

"Oh my God, it's midnight, you both scared the crap out of me, I thought something serious happened. "

"Hey, this is serious, I'm 22 and he's 25!"

"Yeah whatever, scream about it in the living room, " he said before the door swung open to reveal Jongho who quickly picked up Yeosang in a hug.

"Happy birthday, baby!"

"Thank you, Jjongie. "

"At least someone's boyfriend cares," I said looking at Yunho who glared at me tiredly.

"Baby, I do care, I'm just extremely tired, " he said sitting up straight.

"That's fine...I'll just go celebrate with Hongjoong-"

"I'll get my shoes," he said quickly getting out of bed and I chuckled smiling at him.

"So what's the plan today?" Yeosang asked looking at Jongho.

"Well, I'm gonna make you breakfast and then you'll do your birthday livestream and stuff, then afterwards I'm taking you to dinner and then a romantic walk in the park and ice cream."

"Mm, sounds lovely, I can't wait, " Yeosang said holding his hand and I smiled at them before Yunho wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Well I'm planning on-"

"I actually have plans for my birthday, " I said looking at him and his smile dropped.

"Huh?"

"I promised my parents that I would come home for my birthday. You can come if you want? Jiwon will be there."

"Seriously? I had a whole day planned. I'm sorry baby but I can't come with you, we have to be up early the next day for our album release, " he said sadly looking at me and I nodded slowly.

"That's alright, I'm not leaving until around lunch time, so we can have a early lunch before I go?" I said looking at him and he nodded before hugging me.

"I'm really sorry, baby. I desperately wanted to spend your day with you, " He said before kissing my cheek softly.

"It's okay really, I get it. You don't have to apologize," I reassured him and he nodded.

~

Lunch was quiet as we just stared at our plates as we ate. We were both sad that we couldn't be together and I could've sworn that I saw tears in his eyes before I hugged him tightly before I left...Happy birthday to me I guess.

Yeosang's POV.

"Jongho! I'm ready for our date!"

I came out of the bedroom and skipped happily to the living room and saw him smiling at me as he stood up from the couch.

"You look beautiful as always, baby," he said putting his hand in mine and I smiled widely before kissing his cheek softly and thanked him.

I was wearing a black button up shirt and black jeans paired with a black belt. My hair was in a small half up ponytail. I also wore my glasses.

The ride to the restaurant was quiet and peaceful as soft music from the radio played. Our manager was our driver.

Once as the restaurant we were seated and ordered what we wanted to drink and eat.

"So, how's your birthday so far?" Jongho asked looking at me from across the table and I smiled widely as I leaned into the table on my forearms and laced my fingers together.

"It's been really good, but it's even better now that I'm with you, " I said smiling at him and he blushed a bit.

"Well, I gonna wait until after dinner to give this to you, but I really want to see your reaction," he said handing me a small gift bag.

I smiled widely before opening it and pulled out an envelope and gave him a questioning look before opening it to see a picture of us together on the day we met. In the picture, I was taking it and he was looking at me with his cute gummy smile. I never realized that he was looking at me in the picture. I smiled widely and looked at him with teary eyes

"Jjongie, this is so sweet. I love it so much, thank you."

"I know that you had accidentally deleted it and I had lied to you saying that I didn't have on my phone. You were so heartbroken when it was gone, so I wanted to surprise you, " He said smiling at me and I put the picture safely back into the envelope and put my hand in his.

"I love you so much, " I said looking at him and he kissed my hand.

~

After dinner, romantic walk in the park and Ice cream, I was stuffed. Our manager took us home and we changed into comfortable clothes and cuddled on his bed.

My head was on his chest and one of his arms were wrapped around my waist and hand played with my hair as my fingers played with the collar of his shirt.

"Yeosang?"

"Hm?" I asked looking up at him.

"You know my favorite things about you?"

"What?" I asked smiling at him.

"I love your birthmark, your eyes, your nose, your smile, your voice. Your cute laugh. The noot face that you make while focusing on something. I love watching you eat, it's really adorable. I love watching you practice and seeing you dance. I love your lips and hands. I love feeling your skin against mine. I love seeing you with sweater paws," he chuckled a bit and I smiled more, "I just love you, everything about you, " He said looking at me.

I moved up a bit and kissed him softly before burying my face in the crook of his neck, "I love everything about you too. You truly are my best friend and soulmate. I'm really glad we met."

"Me too. I love you, Yeo. "

"I love you too, jong."

InNa's POV.

"Inna, are you awake still?"

"Mhm."

We were laying on the living room floor at my family home, but I couldn't sleep. I was too busy thinking about Yunho, he never answered any of my texts and it was worrying me.

I felt Jiwon wrap his arm around my waist and pull me closer to him and I buried my face in his chest, breathing in his cologne as he ran his fingers through my hair.

"Still worrying about him?"

"Yeah," I admitted looking up at him.

"I'm sure everything is alright. Maybe his phone is just off or he's asleep? It is late."

"Yeah, you're probably right. I'll see him tomorrow, I just need to relax," I said cuddling back into his chest.

YunHo's POV.

I saw all the text messages and I heard my phone ring, but I ignored them all. I want everything to be perfect. Yeah we might not get to spend her birthday together, but I have something big planned for her. I just hope that she isn't too upset with me...

I finished putting up a happy birthday sign above the hallway door before going to the kitchen to make sure that I had everything to make her favorite dinner, pulled pork sandwiches and sweet potatoe fries. She's so cute when she eats it and gets BBQ sauce on her face. I knew that she wouldn't be home until late tomorrow so after our schedules, I arranged for the others to go out for dinner so we could be alone.

~

The next day everyone was gone and I was home alone cooking when I heard the front door open signaling that she was home. I smiled widely as I had just finished making the food and went to the living room to greet her with a wide smile.

"Happy birthday, Inna!"

She did not look okay, her eyes were bloodshot and she looked worn out, I immediately felt terrible for ignoring her. She looked around the room before looking at me

"Yun-"

"Wait, I know that I ignored you, but I wanted to surprise you. Yes it's not your birthday anymore but, I made your favorite dinner and got all your favorite movies and games. And I had the guys go out for dinner, so we could be alone tonight. But you can hit and scream at me, I can take it. "

She looked at me with teary eyes which broke my heart.

"You made me cry on my birthday, I thought that something was wrong or you were mad at me because I didn't stay with you. "

"I know baby-"

"You know who held me as I cried? Jiwon. But I wanted you, yet you wouldn't answer your phone, I even cried while calling you at one point but you still didn't answer me."

"Baby, I-"

"Do you think that I didn't want to spend my birthday with you? You could have easily said that you were busy and I would've understood, but no, I'm ignored instead, " she said as tears started to fall and I immediately pulled her into a hug as she sobbed.

"Baby I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. I had no idea. I promise that this will never happen again, I swear."

I held her close to me as she cried, rubbing her back and placing kisses on the top of her head softly. Once she had stopped crying she looked at me with red eyes before smiling.

"So, where's the food? I'm starving," she said walking to the kitchen and I chuckled shaking my head.

The rest of the night we ate while playing card games until the others got home and joined us. I'm happy to see her smiling and, I never want to see her cry because of me again...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.1K 2.2K 13
bad boy au [completed]
25.8K 1.1K 33
a story about Kang Yeosang who doesn't believe in love. He always fortifies other people's feelings for him and keeps all the feelings he has with de...
178K 6.8K 23
Park Seonghwa shows off his tough exterior until his "embarrassing" secret is discovered. Maybe he really is more fragile than he seems... (Seonghwa...
40.9K 1.1K 42
[COMPLETE] She had a brother that she doesn't know for the rest of her life. Now she need to live with him. What a messed? Read this. [Once you star...