Enigma of Darkness//Vkook

By TeaCOokie4u

Taehyung, a young master of Kims when come to the world after isolating himself in the grief of his Grandfath... More

The troublemaker
The second pillar- Jeon
Omegas are not pets
The unexpected meet
The birthday party
Waltz my way into your thoughts
The missing doctor
This brother of mine
Gandok
Gandok II
Trouble likes me
Save Merlyn
Troubles in paradise
Hard to say, difficult to hide
The beta and a dog
The dice in enemy's court
Fall of a hero
Heart knows what mind doesn't
His mate
Near yet so far
The true blood alpha won't sit quietly
Don't be afraid, I am here.
Time is all I have
I will accept your hate
Mr. Troublemaker and Mr. Nuisance
The adventurous night of the club
A mother's love
What am I doing here?
Fractured hearts
No one is going to know
The Dark Grove
Suits you like your mate
The Antihero Alpha
We are going home.
Friends
The true-blood alpha is acting weirdly
A memorable heat
He is just jealous.
The article
Ambivalent feelings
Accident or conspiracy?
A proposal of deliberateness
Drunk Shenanigans
Unfamiliar sensibilities
The indelible conference
The unexpected date
Whispers of romance
Troublemakers on the loose
The perilous trap
Veiled love
The soothing embrace of the mate
Kiss of clarity and reconciliation
Bound by devotion
The unyielding and unconditional family bond
Something is wrong with General Jeon
A subtle touch of warmth in chaos
I will protect what's mine
A spring touch
I found my destined mate
The beautiful omega
The fury of justice
A legacy of love and power
The unseen bond
Wild cub, gentle bond
Unexpected antics and silent conversations

The unique audio messages

773 77 13
By TeaCOokie4u

The leader glowers at Taehyung. The veins of his arms bulge as he clenches his fist. The knife stuck in his neck, and the blood slowly seeped into his t-shirt. 

Taehyung’s vision is blocked when Hoseok and Yoongi walk in front of him guarding him against the leader.

Taehyung’s surprise turns into a smile. As expected from his big brothers, he was happy seeing them being defensive of him. He stands up, leans on the two, putting his arm over their shoulder. 

“What are you two doing?”

He asks, smiling wide. Yoongi looks away. He could guess how drunk this little alpha was, however hard Taehyung tried to act sober. Hoseok answers sincerely, 

“He has to pass through us before thinking about touching you.”

The leader scoffs upon hearing it. His gang follows him, standing behind him and twisting their wrist, ready for another fight. Their eyes gleamed in excitement.

Taehyung whispers to the witch and his partner, watching the gang. “Do any of you know how to fight?” 

The couple shivers hearing it. They pass an embarrassed look at each other and then stare at the muscular man in front. 

Hoseok has always been busy in his lab brewing various potions. He never thinks of using his power on these violent tasks.

Yoongi, on the other hand, is not a person to ask for trouble. He remains away from people and likes his own space. Hoseok and he carries a few potions wherever they go. They were determined to use it today for their safety.

Taehyung chuckles, knowing them well. “Neither do I..hehe” He laughs, proudly.

The couple wanted to shut his mouth and wipe off that laugh from his face. They were not in an amusing situation. The man in front of them was ready to beat them to a pulp, and laughing at the moment, that too so loud, was like intentionally making the man lose his sanity.

Moon Goddess pokes Taehyung, “What to do?”

“What do you think?” Taehyung answers back. Yoongi and Hoseok look at Taehyung in confusion as to what this means. 

The man could not bear being ignored by these three anymore. He swings a punch at Hoseok, wanting to get rid of them. However, Taehyung helps Hoseok dodge it, pushing him back. 

Hoseok’s eyes widen, and a cry slips from his mouth, not in fear but because his back makes a chattering sound, when Taehyung grabs his collar and pushes him back. He holds his waist and tries hard to straighten up. Yoongi quickly comes to his rescue. Taehyung clicks his tongue.

“Hyung, you need to work out,” Taehyung advises coolly while landing a punch, on the leader’s sturdy chest in retaliation. The gang and the people on the sides all gasp, watching it.

Taehyung’s face turns red. He was sure his knuckles cracked. The man’s chest was rock hard. He cries and calls the moon goddess. 

The Moon goddess smiles and pokes at the chest of the leader that was attacked before by the alpha.

The leader feels a hard blow and falls back with a loud thud, surprised and in pain, vomiting blood. The gang members were shocked seeing it. Some get down to check their leader, worrying for him as the buffed man writhes in pain.

“Why didn’t you handle it before?” Taehyung cries in pain and disbelief. He was rubbing his knuckles tightly to lessen the pain.

She smiles, looking ethereal and calm like always. “You were not ready then.”

The group seethes seeing their leader being in pain and put to shame. They move forward to attack. Taehyung and his friend prepare to face it, but a loud shout makes them halt.

Jimin walks forward, pushing aside the people as he walks from between the crowd and loudly applause for Taehyung.

“What a show! Mr. Kim, you have a habit of putting a spotlight wherever you go, though this time, you have a rival. It will be tough. Don’t get the fame alone let’s see who has more power.” Jimin walks and stands next to Taehyung so do the interns following his suit. 

Charlie had already left to take the poor lady to a safe place, away from these alphas.

Yoongi had a premonition before coming tonight that this place was not a good choice. Now, his instincts were mocking him. Others seemed to be sure that they would handle the matter. Only Hoseok and Yoongi knew this situation was wrong from the beginning when these two were in the same place.

The one who can handle them is not here. The couple wipes their sweat and joins the fight leaving the outcome on luck. Some staff members and people who came there to the party also get encouraged and join them.

The gang members at first hesitated. They knew the identity of Jimin. He belongs to the Ji family, whom they cannot offend. It was risky to attack him, yet hearing the cry of the leader they lose their rational side.

Angrily, the men attack each other. One defending, the other attacking. There were no rules in this battle. They used anything that could be useful to beat up others. 

The club becomes noisy again. This time with the sound of glass shattering, metal clashing, cries of people, and punches and kicks thrown at each other accompanied by loud cursing. 

Those who find the chance either vacate or hide in a safe place, not to be involved in the fight. Still, some were brave enough to stand on the side and watch in excitement as the famous names were fighting in the club. Few even record it.

Yoongi grows angrier with each passing time as another man comes and tries to hit Hoseok. He roars and lunges at them, ready to put them out of their senses. 

Hoseok smiles, getting excited to test his potions on these people. Yoongi pulls one person down while Hoseok pours the magical concoction, making the person lose consciousness.

“This comes in handy.” Hoseok shows a victory sign.

A buffed man pulls out a stool and throws it at Jimin. Taehyung saves him just in time. They shake hands. Jimin pats Taehyung. “This doesn’t mean I owe you anything.”

Taehyung ignores it he asks the more pressing matter, “Did you get any response from him.”

Taehyung dodges an attack while Jimin punches the man in the face. Then fetches his phone and gives a disappointed look. “No.”

Noticing that there was no response from Jeongguk, both take their anger out on the men attacking them, taking turns to punch them.

These men seemed to be a gang in the nearby area. They call more people as they are being fatigued by these alpha and beta forces grouped. 

The manager also calls the police and informs higher authorities of the development. The trouble has escalated quickly beyond his preparations and expectations.

The Super Nova club was known for its safety and good services. There was a good, friendly atmosphere in this club, attracting all genders, but today history changed. 

The wounded manager watching all this grits his teeth. He was a loyal man under the service of Jeongguk and took good care of this place. Today he saw the loopholes in his management.

He was angry with how wildly these people were clashing and turning the place into a mess. He grits his teeth as more bottles and glasses break, items of furniture are thrown in the clash, and seats are torn apart. He wanted to shoot them all.

Finally, in the loud noise of quarrel and heated environment, Jimin shouts, happily. “I got a text. Yayyy…” 

Taehyung halts upon hearing this. The dismay surfaces on his features. His hand trembles a bit. He clenches his jaw and angrily kicks the man in front of him. His blood starts to boil.

His phone starts ringing. He sees the ID of Jeongguk and scoffs. There was no use in talking to this person. He ignores it. The call keeps on coming making him irritated. 

He angrily picks it up. The adrenaline rush makes him bold. He can even face a massive wave like this true blood.

“Taehyung,” Jeongguk’s voice seems to be anxious and rushed. Taehyung dodges the attack from a man and answers.

“I am busy at the moment. Do not distract. Call your brother you DOOFUS.” The buffed man takes this chance and punches him in the face. 

Taehyung feels his head go dizzy. His vision blurs. He feels lightheaded and could taste the blood on his tongue. The man laughs, watching him hurt, and mocks him.

Jeongguk was repeating the word Taehyung addressed him when the groan and hiss of Taehyung, reaches his ears. His grip tightens on his phone. 

“Taehyung, what happened?” He angrily asks, but Taehyung disconnects. Nothing good comes out for Taehyung when he is near this true blood.

Taehyung still pulls up his remaining strength to teach this man a lesson. His lip was cut, his cheek bruised, and there were cuts on his hand. His team was also in the same situation. Taehyung was determined to take them all down on his own.

He has just pulled his punch up in the air when the atmosphere inside the club turns hushed. The people feel heavy in their chests and stop whatever their actions. 

The familiar pheromones with heavy intensity fill the place. A sudden pressure develops around the people, making them abruptly fall to their knees. 

Taehyung skims around him and was surprised to see people shivering and looking down at the floor. The pheromones of the true blood felt angry and disappointed. Taehyung hears footsteps approaching him.

“Moon Goddess?” Taehyung calls, but she was nowhere to be seen. He wanted to make sure he was not hallucinating. How can the true blood be here? He was on the call a while back.

“You dare to hang up on me in such a situation.” The dominating voice of the true blood reaches his ear. Taehyung, the only one standing in the crowd, turns and faces Jeongguk.

Jeongguk pauses as he sees the bruises and cuts on Taehyung. His jaws clench, and his steps quicken. He strides closer and grabs the chin of the alpha, looking at the scratches.

“Who did this?” He asks, glaring at Taehyung, the amber eyes piercing the purple of Taehyung.

Taehyung shrugs his hand away. He is a healthy alpha with a will to fight till his last breath. He clenches his palms into a fist, ready to fight Jeongguk. 

Jeongguk watches him, not at all amused. His eyes travel to the interns, his brother, and Jin’s friend. The place was a mess with everything destroyed and glass shards and furniture lying around.

He could feel and hear the crunch of glass wherever he step. It was a miracle that none of these people got seriously injured. As if they were protected by the moon goddess.

Jeongguk knew that all of these fools know nothing about combat or a small fist fight, still, they were here trying to face such a big gang. There was something very strange about them. 

His gaze sharpens on the gang lying there wounded, hissing in pain. Jeongguk looks at Taehyung again, the strangest one with many wounds.

“Watcha looking at? Me here. How dare you twext Jimin first? You no right to talk me.” Jeongguk rolls his eyes upon hearing the weird formation of the sentence. 

It was hard for Taehyung to speak with the cuts. The pain shoots while he speaks. He was not aware of what he is even doing at this point.

“I called you first. I am here for you, is not it more valuable than texting.” 

Jeongguk answers with a sigh. He has known about this stupid game of the two troublemakers. This is not the first time they did something like this. 

In school, they would write letters anonymously and place them on his desk, the one whose letter is read is called the winner, and the other one was a loser. It was a pity Jeongguk used to throw both without reading. 

At the age of six, they used to do it with their best toy. Then with clothes, then with precious items, and after a long time, in their adulthood, they did it again with the message.

Taehyung mind was too hazy to think straight. He frowns, not satisfied with this justification, and throws several weak punches at Jeongguk, cursing him in indecipherable language. Since his mind knew, this was Jeongguk, they were not that powerful. 

Jeongguk watches him take out his anger like a puppy using his paws. His focus shifts to the moon mark that appears on his mate's forehead. Jeongguk quickly pulls Taehyung into an embrace. 

He pushes Taehuyng's head towards his chest in a comfortable position and hides the mark from the eyes of others, wrapping his mate in his overcoat, putting an end to the anger of this drunk alpha.

Taehyung falls into the embrace of the alpha. Jeongguk holds him firmly, “It is fine now.” He whispers.

The words act like a switch. It makes Taehyung relax, his eyes start to droop, and he loses consciousness as the pheromones calm him down, resting in Jeongguk's arms. 

With the help of Taehyung, the people in the crowd were able to take a breather as the suffocating and domineering pheromone lightens. They look up and gasp, watching the true blood alpha embracing young master Kim. 

Before gossip could emerge. Jimin stands up and sobs as he sees his brother.

“Brother…I was scared to death.” He wobbles as he walks towards his brother and hugs Jeongguk pushing Taehyung to one side. Jeongguk sighs but holds them both tight. 

The buffed men hearing him say those words feel their wounds ache more. They were brutally beaten by these two alphas.

“We will talk when you are sober.” Jeongguk words make Jimin shiver. He quickly acts like he is unconscious and didn’t hear a word. Jeongguk sighs, holding the two big-size alphas in his arm.

The gossip that was about to explode, falls quietly with heavy disappointment when they see it is just brothers in a brotherly hug. 

Yoongi and Hoseok glared at the men as they dust their clothes. If needed, they were ready to use a few more punches. Jeongguk’s team comes inside and takes the gang into their custody. 

Jeongguk watches as they leave. “Leave the one who punched Taehyung for me to deal with.” He orders the officer. The officer nods and leaves.

Jeongguk glances at his sleeping mate. In times like this when Taehyung has his guard down and remembers him not as a mate but as the Jeongguk he used to be from before, he becomes very close. Jeongguk wishes that Taehyung acted in the same way when sober, it would have been good.

He turns to Yoongi and Hoseok. Yoongi was checking Hoseok’s arms and face for any wounds. Hoseok smiles and pats his shoulder, noticing the frown on his partner. 

“Don’t worry, these wounds will heal quickly with my potions. I should have chosen some other place. We can carry our date at home.” Yoongi nods, sighing that no major issue occurred. 

“Meet at Kim’s mansion.” They hear the true blood say, their plan for a nice dinner at home is also crushed.

The couple nods and leaves Jeongguk glances at the two drunk troublemakers and then at Mr. Han, who seemed to be very sympathetic towards him. 

He asks his guard and Mr. Han to take Jimin home. Mr. Han looks around the place, horrified by its condition.

The disco ball hanging in the middle falls, crashing loudly. His eyebrow twitches, and he quickly adds it to the list of things to work on. Jeongguk smiles, watching him worried.

“Didn’t I warn you about them?” He points at the two troublemakers and then carries Taehyung with him, to the car.

Taehyung lies unconscious on his way home. Jeongguk was happy to hold the hand of his mate. He was even able to touch the face without being shoved into the wall. He cleans the wound and applies medicine. 

“It seems, you are the only one who uses this first aid kit.” He smiles and watches as Taehyung breathes calmly. The mark on his forehead was gone. Jeongguk hesitates and then after a long thought, places a kiss on the forehead. 

He looks at his mate closely and sighs. His time is near, he is trying to control it but knows he can’t any longer. The true blood alpha wants to mark. 

It has started showing its wild form. His chains are becoming weak. The exercise, concentration, and work don’t help to distract him. 

If this keeps going, he will have to take a few days' leaves and go to some place secluded, to not bother Taehyung. He was worried about how strong the true blood will react when it breaks the chain. 

Taehyung opens his eyes. The hazy eyes stare at his mate. He frowns, seeing Jeongguk this close to him. “Hyung”, he says and pokes Jeongguk’s cheek.

“It is you.” He hiccups. Jeongguk holds his breath and watches as Taehyung leans closer, looking at his face. The heterochromatic eyes slip to the lips and then move up, meeting the gaze. His lips move. 

“You are a poisonous mushroom, dull and boring.”

Jeongguk inhales, that was there again. A new childish way to insult him. He was not sure why he is called so. Taehyung keeps poking his cheeks. 

Jeongguk holds the finger and meets the eyes of his mate. The frown deepens on Taehyung’s face as he tries to free his hand.

“What are you doing?” Jeongguk asks.

“I am battering you to death,” Taehyung answers, determined. He was unfocused and spoke slowly.

Jeongguk smiles. “Do it then.” Taehyung’s eyes widen. He watches as Jeongguk loosens his hold and gulps in surprise.

“Why do you want to do it?” Jeongguk asks, seeing Taehyung motionless, looking at him with big eyes.

Taehyung looks away upon hearing these words, “This is what I should do to know the truth.” He mumbles and closes his eyes. 

Jeongguk waits for another response from him but finds none. He sits straight, thinking about what Taehyung said just now. He knows there are many things Taehyung blames him for happening.

His phone rings, and he checks it to find Jin calling him. As soon as he receives the phone, Jin starts insulting his club and people. If not for Namjoon taking the phone and talking calmly. Jeongguk would have disconnected it.

He informs Namjoon that he is on his way and Taehyung is fine, he was able to hear Jin carrying his insults even after not having the phone. 

He glances at Taehyung and wonders if he learned it from his brother. Jeongguk checks the notification on his phone. He opens the messaging app and finds the message send by these two.

He was at the base going through the data of the people. Jeongguk had planned to stay there for a day or two to work on things from there. His focus was on the screen scanning the data.

Mr. Han walked to him anxiously and informed him about the gang lingering outside the club. He wipes his sweat and tells him that Jimin and Taehyung also went there. Jeongguk sees the cam recording of the place sent by the manager.

He could see the buffed men staring at the club. At that moment, the matter had not escalated. Still, he prepares to leave for the club. Mr. Han was unsure, their club could handle things easily.

“Remember what I told you before, those two have the habit of getting into trouble.” He watches as the data was still running and anxiously waits until the screen shows the list of people matching the image. 

Jeongguk asks the manager to not let any omega out of the club without security and sent them in his private vans. He knew what this group is up to.

Jeongguk wastes no time. He quickly transfers the data and closes everything, rushing to leave the base. On his way back, he goes through the recording and calls Yeon’s office, informing the authority that he will take action if anything happened inside his club.

The matter concerned Yeon, it tied the hands of cops making these gangs boastful.

His phone chimes again. Jeongguk sees two text notifications. He looks at the names of Jimin and Taehyung and asks the driver to go fast. These two were at it again. They have started turbulence in the situation. He didn't read the voice message sent to him, he knows what they are up to.

These two and the gang outside are a perfect stage for trouble. His head starts to ache. There was already so much to do and then this uncalled situation. He receives another recording showing the gang causing trouble inside.

They were confident after being acknowledged by Solace indirectly. Yeon said anyone who follows the rules and sticks to it is contributing to the welfare of Gandok, and we should appreciate their efforts.

These gangs were the so-called moral police of Gandok. He could have asked Jin to handle it, but that brother will become violent and his involvement in matters concerning Ji is risky at the moment.

A loud bell rings at 10 O'clock followed by a siren that could be heard everywhere. Warning everyone, it is time for omegas to get indoors. Jeongguk watches the rush on the street and the cops posted everywhere. 

The manager of the club calls him and tells him that he can’t do anything as the young masters have involved themselves in the fight. His men were wounded and needed medical attention. 

Jeongguk grits his teeth and checks the text sent to him. He skips the audio message the two sent him, instead inquires in the text.

“I need a valid explanation.” He sends the text. The car was still a few blocks away from the club. Mr. Han turns to Jeongguk. He watches Jeongguk dialing a number again and again.

“Sir, you were right. I should have been more alert with these two.” Jeongguk meets Mr. Han’s gaze but says nothing. He anxiously calls Taehyung when the alpha picks up his phone.

The call makes his blood boil. He could sense the situation inside. He strides, his pheromone spiking to make them all surrender. 

Knowing that no serious harm was caused to his men, Jeongguk relaxes. He finally opens the voice messages to hear what the two had to say to him.

Jimin's voice reaches his ear. He was trying to whisper the words. The soft voice of this violent alpha speaks like reciting a poem in a preschool with all sincerity.

“You are my best brother, the true blood, the fiercest, with power untamed.

In your veins flows the fire with dominance acclaimed.

I know my brother since day one,

There is no alpha and beta that you have not outdone.

I will always support you brother, and be there to sing about your contributions,

Watch you rise and smile and live happily with absolution.

Love you brother. *kiss* *kiss* *kiss*” 

Jeongguk hears a cry. “I miss you brotherrrrr….” The voice message ends.

It takes Jeongguk some time to process what he just listened to. It was nothing new for him to hear Jimin praise him. Whenever drunk this man starts calling him and telling him how much he loves him, but this message was unique.

Jeongguk replies “I am touched, but I hope there is a good reflection on your actions sent to me in 3000 words.”

He then glances at Taehyung, sleeping soundly. He takes out a bottle of water from the cabinet and drinks at the same time while playing the audio file sent by Taehyung.

The deep, honey-kissed voice of Taehyung is heard clearly in the car. Taehyung clears his throat.

“Yeah…huh…ya…Your brother thinks he knows you more than me,

He has even got the Audacity to challenge me.”

Jeongguk chokes on the water, coughing violently, not at all prepared for Taehyung to start rapping. The driver and the guard glance through the mirror in alertness and worry. He waves at them.

“Keep going, no problem.” They nod and focus in front. Jeongguk wipes his face and stares at Taehyung. Then plays the audio.

“I have seen you conquer battle and have seen you soar,

I know your secrets, and thoughts to the core.

I have seen you rise to the status of the king,

I have witnessed your journey and your every wing.

He claims and thinks he knows it all,

I have also seen you stumble and seen you fall.

I wished to be there to support you,

Some things stop me, you have no clue.

This decision is very difficult to make,

I was happy once to be your mate.

It is past that I can’t forget, but I know you well,

Your brother is still not on this alpha’s level.” 

If Jeongguk was surprised before, he was stunned at the moment. He gulps and plays the audio again, trying to match it with the image of the person sleeping next to him.

Then quietly leans on the door, resting his chin on his palm. The words play like a loop in his mind.

He couldn’t help but cover his eyes with his fingers, his mouth twitches. He was trying to control it hard but couldn’t, making his body tremble, and chuckles leave his mouth. 

The driver and the guard become alert. They have never heard Jeongguk laugh like this and becomes anxious, as there might be something making their boss mad.

Jeongguk laughs. The street light falling on the car shows his handsome face stretched to a smile. He takes out his phone and types a text.

“Young master Kim never fails to impress me. First prize to you. Thanks for taking care of me.”

“Also do not forget to hand in a report, reflecting on your actions and thinking of new ways to handle such situations in 3000 words.

-From the true blood alpha you know so well. :)”

Jeongguk pockets his phone and looks outside the window. The fatigue from the day was gone, his life has taken a new turn for good.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

326K 11.1K 63
Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook are fated mates, they live in a system where people are ranked in three different breeds of human wolves. Omega, Alpha...
442K 12.2K 40
"Jungkook, I'm warning you...Don't dare to touch me...! " You half yelled at him. His smirkfull but handsome face right an inch toward you as his ho...
310K 21.8K 84
Story by: cutegir2002 >>>>>> A story of the mafia king's son- Jeon Jungkook and his brother's boy friend- Kim Taehyung. Where Jeon Jungkook is a very...
14.3K 643 22
"Stay away from me,Kim"saying this the almighty trueblood alpha slammed the beautiful male Omega to a wall staring at him furiously for a while and w...