Mira Gilbert: TVD Fanfic

By BiancaEvans2

I know I've done a story where Elena has an identical twin before. But I just couldn't get this idea out o my... More

Telling Matt
Telling Bonnie
Caroline's New Boyfriend
Ultrasound and Telling the Family
Founders Ball
Vampires Are Real
Sexy Suds Car Wash
Elena Knows the Truth
Next 10 Weeks
Studying with Jeremy
50s Dance
Family Night
Elena is Missing
Elena's Double Date
Stefan is a Hostage
Birth of Grayson
Uncle John Meets Grayson
Miss Mystic Falls Competition
Blood Brothers
Meeting Isobel
John's Our Father
Mayor's Wake
Carnival Night
Next Nine Days
Chicken Pox
Where's Elena?
Story of Katerina Petrova
Man in a Suit
Meeting Elijah
Confronting Elena
John's Return
Historical Tea Party
Dinner Party
Caroline Reunites with Matt
Isobel's Return
60s Dance
Klaus' Curse
Last Day
Life for a Life
Damon's Dying?
Shared Birthday
Klaus' Return
Return Home
Klaus' Family Missing
Next 3 Episodes
Mikaelson Ball
Sired and Linked

Bachelor Auction

1.1K 43 6
By BiancaEvans2

(January 2nd 2010) Mira's POV

I am now nearly thirty five weeks pregnant now. I am due in the second week of February. But if Bonnie's Grams was right. I'll give birth in eighteen days. Everything is set up for Grayson, including the nursery.

Elena explained to me what happened that night Sheila died. I sort of feel sorry for Damon. He really loved Katherine and he finds out she never really cared about him. It's sad. Anna got her mum out of the tomb, but the others are all trapped inside. But I understand now why Sheila died, it took a toll on Bonnie. But Sheila was older and must of suffered more then Bonnie with the power needed for the spell.

Speaking of Bonnie. She went to stay with her dad's family. She hasn't contacted Elena or I since she left. Though Elena and I call her, leaving voicemails. Elena updating her on supernatural stuff. While I update her on my pregnancy. I actually want her to be the godmother and Matt agrees. But I want to ask Bonnie in person.

Anyway, I'm in the kitchen eating breakfast. Elena is outside on the phone leaving another voice mail for Bonnie. During the holidays Jenna has been doing research. Trying to find out more about Isobel, Elena and my birth mother. I still don't care and still hate my first name. I always wondered why my parents named me Isobel and I hate that they named me after the woman who abandoned Elena & I. I plan on changing it when I am eighteen. I plan on changing my name to Miranda Bethany Gilbert. After our ancestor Bethany Gilbert, who preferred to be called Beth.

Jenna appears with Elena and I look up from my cereal bowl. "Your dad kept everything from his medical practice—records, logs, old appointment books. I found an entry from the night you were born. Patient and a birth date. Isobel Peterson" she explains showing Elena a page.

"Do you think that's her real name?" Elena asks. As I continue to eat my cereal.

"Pregnant teenage runaway? Probably not. First name, maybe. But where did she get Peterson? Classmate? Best friend? So I binged it. I searched for all the Petersons in this area born the same year as Isobel, found 3--2 men and a woman, Trudie, who lived in Grove Hill, Virginia" Jenna explains showing Elena the laptop.

"That's not far from here" Elena states. As I finish my food and go to rinse the bowl. Jenna types something else and a photo appears on the screen. It was of two cheerleaders. "Isobel, she was a cheerleader" Elena says with a smile as I rejoin them.

"Trudie still lives there, this is her address" Jenna says handing it to Elena.

"What about Isobel?" Elena asks.

"I couldn't find anything about her" Jenna admits. Elena looks disheartened as she sits down at the table beside me. I place a comforting arm around her. I may not care about our biological parents, but I know she does.

"Listen. There's something else. Mr. Saltzman, Ric, his wife was from around here, and her name was also Isobel" Jenna tells us.

"So he might be our dad?" I ask her confused.

"No, they got together a few years after you guys were born. It could just be a coincidence" she states.

"Wait. "Was," as in..." Elena asks.

"She died" Jenna confirms. She left to go tend to other things.

"Elena, I know this is important to you. But it isn't to me, I don't want to find any similarities between Isobel and I. Cause that may mean I'd abandon my son and I won't do that. I don't want anything to do with her or our birth father. As far as I am concerned they don't exist" I tell her.

"I get that, but I want to know" she tells me. "Stefan is coming over later" she adds changing the subject.

"Ok, well I won't be here. I have an appointment" I tell her.

"Tell Matt I say hi" she tells me. I nod my head. I left to go get ready for my appointment. I left as Stefan arrived.

"Her room" I tell him. I left and drive to the hospital. Matt was late and didn't appear until my name was called.

"Sorry I'm late, my mum is back" he tells me.

"Oh, did you tell her about Grayson?" I ask him. He shakes his head.

"She was to busy complaining about me making out with Caroline on the couch" he states. I chuckle.

"Glad to hear things are going well with Caroline" I state as we enter the room. We both greet my doctor. The check up went well. The dr said my baby was in position and I could give birth in two to four weeks. Which I am excited about. I am other being pregnant. Having to go toilet constantly, an aching back, swollen feet and crying. I've become more emotional the closer to term I get.

"So are you going to the bachelor auction?" Matt asks me.

"Yeah, I agreed to help Caroline handle the money" I tell him. "You coming?" I ask and he nods his head. "See you later then" I tell him and go home to change.

(Auction)

"Tickets for the raffle are now on sale. All proceeds benefit the annual Founder's Day celebration" Mrs Lockwood states. Caroline and I start to sell tickets. Many of the woman attempted to hit on Matt. Making him uncomfortable and I tease him with Caroline.

Soon Kelly, Matt's mum appears. "Elena honey, hi" she says smiling at me.

"Wrong twin Mrs Donovan, it's Mira" I correct.

"Oh right" she mutters as Elena appears. She smiles and hugs Elena. As they greet each other. "Long time, no see" she says.

"How are you doing?" Elena asks her.

"Oh, same old. Oh. Matty tells me you broke his heart" Kelly says with a pout.

"Mom" Matt says mildly annoyed.

"Just kidding. Calm down. He found his rebound girl" Kelly says looking at Caroline. I glare at her. "Oh. Here you go, sweetheart. However many that'll buy" she says. Handing Care some money, who takes it with a small smile. "I just hope I don't get Bachelor 3. I dated him in high school. Not impressive" she tells us. Matt shakes his head, embarrassed. Caroline hands Kelly her tickets and she takes them. Then leaves us.

"Yeah, can we not tell you mum about Grayson?" I ask Matt.

"Kinda of hard to keep it a secret when I have a nursery set up" he tells me. I sigh. "Hey, she doesn't have to be involved in his life if you don't feel comfortable. I want you and Grayson to be happy" he states.

"Thanks Matt" I say with a smile. Soon all the tickets are sold and the bachelors are introduce. It's time for the final bachelor to be introduced and I'm surprised to see it's Damon.

"And last, but not least, Damon Salvatore. We don't have much on you" Mrs Lockwood states.

"Well, I'm tough to fit on a card" Damon states. Getting a few chuckles and giggles from the crowd.

"Do you have any hobbies, like to travel?" she asks.

"Oh, yeah. L.A., New York. Couple of years ago, I was in North Carolina. Near the Duke campus, actually. I think—I think Alaric went to school there. Didn't you, Ric?" he asks looking at Alaric. "Yeah, 'cause I-- I know your wife did" he states. I stiffen, how does he know Isobel? "I had a drink with her once. She was—she was a great girl. I ever tell you that? Cause she was -- Delicious" he states humming. I glare, I may not like my birth mother, but no one deserved to be a vampires meal.

Grayson chooses now to use my bladder as a punching bag. I get up. "You ok?" Matt and Care asks concerned.

"Bladder" I tell them. They nod their heads in understanding and I head to the toilet as fast as possible. I make it in time and do my business. Then wash my hands. Care appears.

"They are about to announce the winners of the dates" she tells me. I nod and we leave the bathroom. We watch the bachelors get raffled off. Kelly did get bachelor three, Jenna got Ric and Mrs Lockwood got Damon. I go home with Jenna after Ric promised to call her.

I go check on Elena. Knowing what Damon said would upset her more then it did me. She told me about the man and the truck. How our birth mother is now a vampire and compelled the man to kill himself. After telling Elena to stop looking for her. But Elena got his phone and wanted to call Isobel. So I sit beside her as she dialed.

She places the phone on speak. After a few rings, a woman picks up on the other end. "Was there a problem? Did you find her? What's going on?" a woman asks.

"Isobel?" Elena asks. Isobel hangs up without another word. Elena shuts the phone, looking tearful. I hug her.

"She is not worth your tears sister" I tell her. We decide to have a sleep over in her room. I went to my room to change and brushed my teeth. Before joining her in her room, good thing she has a double bed. We both fall asleep quickly.

A/N

Picture above of the nursery.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.4K 191 72
Aria Gilbert is the twin sister Elena Gilbert but even though they were twin they were very much different. While they both were cheerleaders and had...
15.7K 410 17
Everybody knows the name Elena Gilbert. But what about her sister? Toni Gilbert is Elena's older sister by a year. They were both living completely h...
97.5K 2K 32
evelyn gilbert, the once innocent childish little sister of elena gilbert is now a wildchild.like jeremy when their parents died evelyn went down a b...
176 20 8
my name is Amanda Gilbert I am Elena's older twin sister by 5 minutes. we are identical twins but different personalities. She is the schoolgirl and...