Ronance one shots

By maximoffjohansson

one shots about my babies and requests are always welcome and open just no smut :)) More

I love you
Frogs and paintings
Guilt
why?
chapter whatever
Nancy!
Ronance + max
Ways nancy shows her love to robin
the ways robin shows her love for nancy
Feeling off
requests
Thunder
Fight
ran away
confessions
max
It shouldn't be like this
Wanda buckley
Kicked out
It's too much
Seeing the dead
Younger
Swimming
fruity four gc
too late
fruity four gc II
Opening up
Little robin
Missing
Missing II
I could never hate you
Ronance headcannons
Engagement
The russians
Ronance texts
Ronance texts II
Little nancy
I'm tired
Ronance texts III
I don't know who I am
It meant nothing to me!
Body image
Get away from her
Haircuts
Panic attacks
Coma
Asshole parents

Nobody wants you here

554 7 3
By maximoffjohansson

not proof read

Ever since they've come back from the hospital to visit Max, Robin felt her hands going numb at the way the girl wasn't teasing her and joking with her like they always did.

Nancy could see the shock of seeing Max like that on Robin even though they knew she wouldn't be up and talking, it still gives you a huge hit to your gut. She tried comforting her, knowing how close Robin and Max have gotten through this whole thing.

In reality they were both just trying to comfort eachother about Max in the best way they could.

They were at Steve's, planning any possible ways of getting Hawkins back to normal again, if it ever was. Planning to make sure if vecna comes back again that this time he will be gone for good and nobody will get hurt.

Robin was panicking at the thought of vecna coming back, what if he took nancy this time? He spared her once but would he do it again?

"Okay okay we need to find out his- his methods and his weaknesses I mean he must have a pattern that will be a flaw in there that we could use right? so we uh-"

"Robin!" Dustin unexpectedly yelled making her stop.

Steve seemed to be shocked at him, he never once looked mad at her, they always got along really well.

"God will you shut up for one second! You're just saying shit we already know and it's useless it's not going to help. You're being useless and frankly I don't know why you're here because you were never apart of this whole thing you only did by accident and then you never left Steve's side but in reality nobody wants you here Robin, we don't want you to tag along it's your fault you all got stuck with those vines in the creel house which why vecna got to max" he said finishing with a deep breath.

Robin looked at him with shock, her mouth open slightly as she looked at the room with teary eyes blurring her vision.

"Right um I'll just- I'll just go uh Steve make sure you read this to Max start from page 45" she said, her hands were shakily violently.

"Rob-" he said trying to stop her.

She shook her head, grabbing her bag and walking out like a dog with it's tail between it's legs.

"What the fuck was that about?" Steve said angrily, he never expected Dustin to do anything like that.

"I-I don't know" he stuttered.

"Do you know the amount of things she does for all of you! She always makes sure everyone has everything and is always buying you guys little things that you would like when she barely has enough to get by and you say that. You blaming her about Max was a low blow, I can't believe you" he said, he looked more just upset and disappointed than anything.

"Hey guys I'm all done so whoever wants to go next, the shower is all yours" Nancy said coming in with her wet hair.

"Guys" she laughed, "what's going on? Where's Robin?"

"How about you ask Dustin that" Steve said glaring at him, walking out the room.

Nancy furrowed her brows, "Dustin what's going on?"

"She uh left" he said quietly.

"Left? Why would she leave, she doesn't have her bike or anything"

"I said some.. things to her that I shouldn't and I upset her and she left I'm sorry nance" he said.

Nancy sighed, getting the hint he wasn't going to say what he said to her.

"Steve?" she said coming in the kitchen, Steve had his hands on the sides of the counter.

"Dustin said she left because of something he said? what happened?"

When he finished telling her, she grabbed her car keys and ran out. Driving along the route Robin would take to see if she might see her walking but she didn't, she sighed and knew exactly where she was.

She walked through the woods, leafs crunching with every step and then she saw her girlfriend in their usual place. It was a small spot with the river flowing, it was calming and a place Robin always came to when she needed it, Nancy was the only person who knew about it.

She sat down next to Robin, there were no words said at first as Nancy intertwined their hands and Robin leaned into her. Nancy kissing her head, as they watched the water of the river flow.

"He was wrong you know" she said quietly, "everyone loves you, it feels like you're the only reason we don't fall apart at times"

Robin closed her eyes, "I killed max" she whispered, if Nancy wasn't listening so closely, she would've missed it.

She tightened her grip, "no my love, you did no such thing. Max is still with us, the only person to blame with what happened is.. him"

It was still terrifying to say his name, scared that the second they say his name that he will appear.

"I just- I want to help, everyone seems to know what to do and I don't. All I know is how to ramble shit that nobody needs to hear" she said, her voice wavering.

"Nobody knows what they're doing rob, we just convince ourselves we do because it's the only way we can do something. You're the person who figured out the whole thing with the music, you saved Max that day at the cemetery. You deserve your credit for that baby"

Robin shifted, looking up slightly towards Nancy, feeling her soft lips against her own. She could cry at how gentle it was, so soft and pure.

"He didn't mean it, he looked really regretful and upset with himself" Nancy said, rubbing her thumb across Robin's cheek.

"Yeah" Robin whispered, not believing her words.

They stayed till the sun started going down, taking comfort of being in eachother's arms, of being together.

Robin ended up falling asleep in the car, Nancy driving a lot more slower to avoid waking her up as they made it back to Steve's.

Steve was on the porch, coming towards the car but didn't make a noise as Nancy put a finger up to her lips and pointing to Robin who was still asleep. He opened the door, slowly grabbing Robin and picking her up bridal style, trying not to wake her up.

Dustin, who had his mom agree to let him sleepover at Steve's for the night, looked confused seeing him going upstairs with an asleep Robin.

"She lives here?"

Steve nodded, "she does"

"She doesn't live with her parents?" he said curiously.

"That's not my story to tell bud"

"Oh" he said quietly, feeling more guilty at his words earlier.

"She's still asleep?" Steve asked.

Nancy smiled a little, "out like a light"

Dustin cleared his throat, "I'm sorry for what I said earlier, I'll apologize to her tomorrow"

"I'm glad, what you said hurt her Dustin especially about max and the vines" Nancy said with a sigh.

That night Robin had a nightmare and ended up with her sobbing in Nancy's arms. As Nancy held her and comforted that she's okay and they're at Steve's.

The next day, Robin came down the stairs rubbing her eyes while walking towards the kitchen. Greeting Nancy with a kiss as they made cereal for themselves. Then Steve came down, they both said good morning to him, they all just ate their breakfast while talking.

Dustin came last, Robin smiled at him slightly and saying good morning.

"I'm sorry" he said quickly, "for what I said yesterday I didn't mean it- I regret it and you definitely didn't kill max I'm sorry"

Robin just smiled, "thanks Dustin I forgive you"

"Just like that?"

Robin nodded, "just like that, there's some of your favorite cereal in that cupboard"

Dustin smiled, he was glad they all had Robin in their lives.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.1K 525 27
Just a bunch of Mileven One shots🌻♥️ May include: Mature content suicide Rape Angst Fluff Spice Lemons Smut Requests are open 🌻♥️ Inspired by @stra...
13K 148 15
a collection of ronance:))
152K 5.4K 89
Jeremy x Michael Fluff, love and angst Any grammar police comments will be deleted.
183K 2.3K 39
just random ass oneshots cause i'm bored lol