𝔾𝕙𝕠𝕀π•₯π•šπ•Ÿ (an Ariana Gra...

By idontlikethisthing

Baby, you do it so well You been so understanding, you been so good And I'm puttin' you through more than one... More

Chapter 1 (i can be needy)
Chapter 2 (through the phone)
Chapter 4 (gotta get control of it)
Chapter 5 (are you down)
Chapter 6 (I'm always gonna be right there)
Chapter 7 (cause I'm so into you)
Chapter 8 (this bitch is gonna make me...)
Chapter 9 ( fuck a fake smile)
Chapter 10(I admit its exciting )
Chapter 11(baby you do it so well)
Chapter 12 ( know your place)
Chapter 13 (we'll get through this)
Chpater 14 (your way back then)
Chapter 15 (listen bae)
Chapter 16 (Heaven sent you to me)
Chapter 17 (I was under your spell)
Chapter 18 (while you're sleeping next to me)
Chapter 19 (love me harder)
Chapter 20 (i dont mean to be this way)
Chapter 21 (k bye for now)
Chapter 22 (things are getting tough)
Chapter 23 (imagine a world like that)
Chapter 24 (And she calls me moonlight too)
Chapter 25 (I promise it's the little things that you do)
Chapter 26 (I love it when we make up)
Chapter 27 (Ridiculous love)
Chapter 28 (love language)
Chapter 29 (at the borderline)
Chapter 30 (till the daylight)
Chapter 31 (your on my mind)
Chapter 32 (just tryna have a good day)
Chapter 33 (fuck)
Chapter 34+35
Chapter 35 ( im getting better)
chapter 36 (kiss me)
Chapter 37 (im needy)
Chapter 38 (don't do to much)
Chapter 39 (how obvious)
chapter 40 (crazy in love)
The votes are in
Chapter 41 (are you ready)
Bonus chapter 1/??
Chapter 43 ( my baby )
Chapter 44 (put your hands on me)
Chapter 45 (excume um.. i love you)
A/n (I'm sorry)
Chapter 46 (wrap me up in it)
Chapter 47 (love)
Chapter 48 (Falling Deeply)
Chapter 49 (healed bruises)
Chapter 50 (I'm a girl with a whole lot of baggage)
Chapter 51 (nasty)
Chapter 52 (tired)
Chapter 53 (my baby)
Chapter 54 ( I do)
Chapter 55 (ghostin)
A/n
Bonus chapter 2/?? (There first Christmas)

Chapter 3 (no better place or time)

3.1K 96 8
By idontlikethisthing

------
Told my mom I was writing this story and she told me I was obsessed with Ariana Grande.....

She's not wrong. But like it's the principle of the matter.
-------
Offensive joke warning I'm black so it's whatever
-------

-Y/n POV-

The sound of my phone buzzing like a bee and my ringtone get well soon stirred me out of my sleep. Grabbing the phone off my bedside table I answered the phone not even looking at the caller id. But I already had a feeling who it was.

"Hello." My voice was groggy and husky. And god damn did I need to drink some water.

"Hi my love" Hearing Ari's voice I sat up in bed rubbing my eyes "Hey baby what's up."

"Nothing I just checking in on you." Yawning I stretched cracking my back. "Well, I just woke up."

"Only now?" I sighed getting out of bed. Looking around the room I was in my childhood bedroom. Except it was kinda bare.

It used to be covered head to toe in posters of famous singers and dancers but now the walls were bare. And on the floor laid my pet dog Gnocchi a Staffordshire bull terrier. Yeah, quite the mouthful. But it's the only way we could keep him without having to deal with white Karens and their crazy Chihuahua.

"Different time zones baby. Plus the only reason I woke up is because someone was blowing my phone up." I whispered that last part god knows if Ariana heard me saying that she'd blow up.

"Sorry, I forgot about that." Walking into the bathroom I turned on the light my eyes hurting for a few seconds before adjusting to the light. "It's okay I'm gonna get ready for the day."

"Wait don't hang up I wanna stay on the phone with you." Putting my phone down I turned on the speaker "I wasn't planning on hanging up."

I could hear her sweet little giggles and it warmed my heart. Grabbing my toothbrush. I wet it and put on some toothpaste. And started brushing my teeth

But then I felt something wet run against my toes. Looking down to see Gnocchi licking my toes. "Jesus stop licking me." Pushing his head away. I had hoped that when I left all those years ago Gnocchi would grow out of his toe-licking faze when he was a puppy. But now he was basically a teenager in dog years and he still was licking my toes.

"Whose licking you? And why are they licking you?" I could hear a hint of jealousy in her voice. "It's my dog Gnocchi."

"Aww let me see him" Putting down my toothbrush and spitting out the toothpaste in my mouth I picked up my phone and took a picture of him.

"Little shit keeps licking my toes." Ariana let out one of those stereotypical awws's "he is so cute and his name is Gnocchi. That's so adorable." Putting my phone back down I rolled my eyes.

"So you got any plans." Washing out my mouth I thought for a second. "I was thinking of meeting up with my friends. But I don't know."

"Your friends?" Ari's voice started to turn cold. And her green-eyed monster was starting to peek its head "Yeah my friends. From college. You haven't met them yet."

Suddenly it went silent on Ariana's end "Well I got to go. I hope you have fun with your friends." Before I could even mutter another word Ariana hung up.

I sighed looking down at Gnocchi. He just looked at me sideways like how all dogs do.

"Y/n! Can you come downstairs!" Hearing my mom's voice I quickly wash my face and dry it with a towel grabbed my pho and headed out of my room downstairs.

Where I met both my moms in the kitchen making breakfast. "What's up, Mom."

"See I told you she was awake." My mother snickered. My other mother glared at her. "Just coincidence."

Having two mothers was one hell of an experience growing up. But I wouldn't exchange them for the world.

"I think you mean mothers intuition." Wagging her finger in front of my other mother's face. "Bullshit no such thing." Her finger out of her face she smirked.

"If mothers intuition wasn't real how can I tell that our daughter Y/n was distraught." My other mom rolled her eyes and chuckled "I'd be distraught if I was dating a crazy bi-." Before my mom could finish her sentence. My other mom elbowed her in the stomach.

"What are you talking about." The atmosphere in the room became heavy. And the only sound that could be heard was the sound of food cooking.

"What's going on." Looking between the two of them my mom. Y/m/n sighed. "Sweetheart have you seen the boyfriend music video." I dropped my head and sighed.

Why is everybody bothered by the whole kissing thing?

"Yes Mom and before you say anything. I'm okay with the fact Ari kissed someone else. She told me about it before she did it and I told her it would be okay. So there is no reason for you to be getting winded up."

Looking at each other my other mom. Y/m/n spoke up. "We don't care about the kiss. We're worried about what's happening in the rest of the music video."

My other mother spoke up "Mainly the violence. And the whole theme of the music video." Thinking back to the video it was very violent. And the whole thing about the intrusive thoughts and destroyed property was.

Well, it was something.

"She's not abusing you is she." I scoffed. Ariana abuses me. Ariana would rather start eating animal products before abusing "no mom. You guys met Ariana does she seem like someone who would abuse me."

My other mother put her hands up and shrugged. "Hey, the nicest bitches are often the craziest bitches."

"Will you stop calling people bitches."

"Suck my 10-inch dick." My other glared at my mom "You black people are so crazy." My jaw dropped and I started laughing

Turning away from me and my mom she walked to the stove as if she didn't just say the most out-of-pocket thing. We looked at each other and then at the white woman at the stove "You wife her up don't look at me."

Suddenly there was a knock on the door. " I'll get it." My mother sighed heading to the front door. I sat down at the island slumping my head down on the island table. My mind began to wander

Ariana is not crazy Right? Or maybe I'm crazy.

"Hi, Auntie." Lifting my head to see my cousin Elsie. Dressed in a hoodie and some jeans she had her hands in her pocket. "Hi, sweetie. Would you like some breakfast?"

"Nah I'm good I already ate." Sitting down next to me she put her hand out which I slapped. "Let me see your phone real quick."

Glaring at her I arched my brow at her. "Why do you need my phone."

"I wanna call Ariana." She nudged her shoulder against mine rocking us side to side. Groaning I reached into my pocket and pulled out my phone.

"You want face time or regular."

"Face time." Putting my phone on the counter I cleared my throat. "Hey, Siri call Ari baby."

My phone started ringing. And Elsie was giggling "Your name for her is Ari baby." Putting my hand on her shoulder I looked her straight in her eye. "On the day you get a girlfriend. You'll understand." Elsie grumbled slapping my hand off her shoulder.

"Hi, baby." Ari's voice filled the room she had a big smile on her face. and at that same time both my moms looked back at me. "Hey babe. My cousin wants to talk to you." Her smile dropped for a second then came back up.

"Oh okay." She sounded a bit disappointed but I didn't think much about it. Handing the phone to Elsie she was practically jumping.

"Oh my god Ariana can I have your phone number!" Hoping of the stool she went over into the living room.

That's when my mom put a plate in front of me. "Made you favorite. Fired egg. Bacon with hash browns between two slices of bread." Placing the bottle of syrup next to my plate I smiled "with a nice helping of syrup." I couldn't help but smile.

My other mom sat next to me and started rubbing my shoulder. Lifting my sandwich and taking a bite out of it I sighed. "You know me and your mother never meant to make you think Ariana is a bad person. We just worry"

Chewing my food slowly I felt my chest tighten. "I know." Putting my sandwich back down I felt my soul levitating in a good way. It's been a hot minute since I ate meat specifically bacon. And it tasted so good. "Sick and tired of your girl's vegan diet."

I started to laugh. "I love Ariana but Jesus I hate eating vegan food." My moms laughed with me.

These sweet moments were the things I missed the most when I left home all those years ago for college.

"I love you guys so much. I'm starting to regret signing up for this tour." My mom punched my shoulder making me wince "Y/n l/n you take that back. This is your chance to travel the world and get paid for it. You should be happy."

Rubbing my should I felt tears in my eyes. "Yeah, your right. It's just I didn't realize how much I missed you guys." My other mom scoffed "Since when do children miss their parents." I started to giggle.

"I'm being serious. And I'm not just talking about missing your food either." Taking another bite out of the sandwich I groaned.

"I know how you feel. For a white woman, she can cook surprisingly well." My mom started laughing while I sat there in my seat shocked.

It came fast and from the kitchen. My mom threw the oven mitt at my mom's face. Unlike Ariana's bullseye shots, she grazed my mom's head. "So you can make out-of-pocket jokes. But I can't."

Standing up from the stole my mom picked up the oven not and threw it back at my mother. "Because mine was funny. Yours was overused." My mother had a huge grin on her face.

"Oh, your ass is mine." My mom practically sprinted into the kitchen grabbing my mother she put her hands behind her back. "Where have I seen this before."

And that was my cue to go.

Grabbing my plate not before pouring a nice glob of syrup on my plate. I preferred to dip so I could get the right amount of sauce.

"Where you going, sweetie." I shivered "To not watch you old people be gross."

"Gross?" My mom chuckled. "We've seen you and Ari perform break up with your girlfriend. If anyone's gross it's you for doing it on a stage in front of a stranger."

"It's an expression of art."

"Throwing ass back in a circle is not art." Looking at my mother a devilish grin on her face. She ran her finger up her thigh "Well depending on the circumstances." I gagged. And started shuffling away from the kitchen

"Now I remember why I left home in such a hurry. Those two are like rabbits."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 5.9K 58
I'm trying something different with this story I hope you all like it!!! After being convicted for the murder of her boyfriend 19 year old Omerra is...
224K 8.4K 110
As I'm typing my reply someone shoulder checks me causing me to drop my book and all my papers fly out of it. I look up and see it was a guy talking...
69.1K 2.5K 29
You are a popular Youtuber who is gaining more recognition for interviewing celebrities in a fun and respectful manner. One day, you receive an email...
65.8K 1.7K 28
This Is My Very First Book So Please Bare With Me . GIP Started : September 7th 2021 Finished :December 5th 2021 Some love can be Toxic and some...