𝔾𝕙𝕠𝕀π•₯π•šπ•Ÿ (an Ariana Gra...

By idontlikethisthing

Baby, you do it so well You been so understanding, you been so good And I'm puttin' you through more than one... More

Chapter 1 (i can be needy)
Chapter 3 (no better place or time)
Chapter 4 (gotta get control of it)
Chapter 5 (are you down)
Chapter 6 (I'm always gonna be right there)
Chapter 7 (cause I'm so into you)
Chapter 8 (this bitch is gonna make me...)
Chapter 9 ( fuck a fake smile)
Chapter 10(I admit its exciting )
Chapter 11(baby you do it so well)
Chapter 12 ( know your place)
Chapter 13 (we'll get through this)
Chpater 14 (your way back then)
Chapter 15 (listen bae)
Chapter 16 (Heaven sent you to me)
Chapter 17 (I was under your spell)
Chapter 18 (while you're sleeping next to me)
Chapter 19 (love me harder)
Chapter 20 (i dont mean to be this way)
Chapter 21 (k bye for now)
Chapter 22 (things are getting tough)
Chapter 23 (imagine a world like that)
Chapter 24 (And she calls me moonlight too)
Chapter 25 (I promise it's the little things that you do)
Chapter 26 (I love it when we make up)
Chapter 27 (Ridiculous love)
Chapter 28 (love language)
Chapter 29 (at the borderline)
Chapter 30 (till the daylight)
Chapter 31 (your on my mind)
Chapter 32 (just tryna have a good day)
Chapter 33 (fuck)
Chapter 34+35
Chapter 35 ( im getting better)
chapter 36 (kiss me)
Chapter 37 (im needy)
Chapter 38 (don't do to much)
Chapter 39 (how obvious)
chapter 40 (crazy in love)
The votes are in
Chapter 41 (are you ready)
Bonus chapter 1/??
Chapter 43 ( my baby )
Chapter 44 (put your hands on me)
Chapter 45 (excume um.. i love you)
A/n (I'm sorry)
Chapter 46 (wrap me up in it)
Chapter 47 (love)
Chapter 48 (Falling Deeply)
Chapter 49 (healed bruises)
Chapter 50 (I'm a girl with a whole lot of baggage)
Chapter 51 (nasty)
Chapter 52 (tired)
Chapter 53 (my baby)
Chapter 54 ( I do)
Chapter 55 (ghostin)
A/n
Bonus chapter 2/?? (There first Christmas)

Chapter 2 (through the phone)

3.7K 101 11
By idontlikethisthing

-----
My writer's intrusive thoughts are far too strong to be considered normal
------

-Ariana POV-

Looking out the window I sighed we were pulling up to the airport. I didn't want y/n to go but as I've said once I knew time apart was beneficial. Still didn't make me want to give up on her

I don't know what y/n did but god damn was I obsessed with her. I loved her and wanted to be with her at all times. Hell, most of the songs I've written for Thank u, next, we're inspired by a conversation we had.

And a few songs in Sweetener back when we were just "friends."

Though how could I not be obsessed with her? From her goofy and charming personality. To her sexy and romantic nature. She was such a dream come true I stood no chance against her advances.

Well, actually it was the other way around.

But that doesn't matter. But what did matter was just how in love with her I was. And after my past relationship, it's made me a little paranoid.

"Y/n did I do something? Is that why you are leaving me." Looking up from her phone she pulled out her earbuds. "What did you say?"

"I asked if I'm the reason your leaving." Y/n rolled her and scoffed. She took my hand rubbing her fingers against my knuckles. "Why would you think that."

"Because of the kiss. For the boyfriend music video." The kiss was not my idea it was Vic's because she thought it might add drama to it. And at first, I was against it because I thought y/n would be angry. But she didn't care because and said and I quote "I've done more with Ari's mouth than just a kiss."

Which shook me to my core and left Vic dead. "Baby I already told you it doesn't bother me. Plus I feel bad for him after all you sucked my dick right before y'all shot the kissing scene." I burst out laughing. I had forgotten I did that. And at that time I felt bad for doing it but now I could care less.

Cupping my cheeks with my hands Y/n peppered kisses on my lips. "Some stupid kiss won't destroy what we have." I felt my heart begin to flutter. Y/n pulled me into a hug her strong arms squeezing me firmly.

"Miss Grande we've arrived at the airport." Feeling the Tahoe come to a stop I looked out the window and sighed. Breaking our hug I pecked Y/n's lips which were now glistening from the lip gloss.

Jamie my bodyguard opened the door allowing Y/n and I to get out of the car. With her bodyguard Ivan following behind us.
closing the car door behind him Ivan went to get Y/n's suitcase

And in a matter of minutes, we were surrounded by fans. Holding out their phones recording or taking pictures. And then the psycho company known as TMZ. I had gotten used to the whole paparazzi bombardment but Y/n still wasn't quite used to it.

So she preferred to stay quiet unless she really had to say anything.

"Y/n after the sweetener tour who do you plan on dancing for."

"Ari, how would you rate Y/n in bed? " I chuckled at that one giving Y/n a knowing smile "Wouldn't be able to answer that one."

"Rumor has it. Y/n has a large penis. Arianna, would you be willing to confirm this?" My face became flush at that one and as much as I'd like to boast about my girl's big dick. I know she would not like it.

Plus I lied and told the world y/n and I have yet to have sex.

"Who are you two wearing."

"Y/n what are your thoughts on the kiss between Ariana and Mikey Foster from social house." I rolled my eyes at that last question. I couldn't care to answer after all I knew how Y/n felt.

"Look I could care less. Plus it's not like Ariana went behind my back and kissed Mikey. She asked me about it and I told her it was fine. So how about you skedaddle back to TMZ and stop ruining the vibe."

Just then Ivan pulled out her suitcase from the trunk along with her backpack.

Grabbing her suitcase and backpack from Ivan y/n took my hand. And we walked into the airport. Thankfully because of security reasons TMZ and all their bullshit reporters couldn't come inside. Though fans will be fans and some would come up to ask for autographs or pictures. And I'd rather that than TMZ and their personal ass question.

Standing at the self-check-in I smirked at Y/n "Why are you looking at me like that." I nervously giggled "I've never wanted to have somebody's babies so badly until now." Y/n chuckled "All I did was voice my opinion."

Running my fingers down Y/n strong forearms I shuddered. "Yeah, but you were so sexy. If you didn't have a flight to catch I'd let you take me in the bathroom." Y/n stared at me a grin on her face. Her eyes darted to Ivan and Jamie who stood behind us making sure my fans don't get too close.

Leaning on the machine all cool like I smirked "I've been eating healthy and you know I keep it squeaky." Covering her mouth Y/n laughed. Putting in her information the machine printed out two tickets. Handing the other one to Jeremy I hadn't even noticed he had a small suitcase with him "Squeaky? That's a new one"

"How else am I supposed to describe it." Putting her arm around my waist we walked to the counter handing her suitcase to the lady at the front. My eyes wandered to the person standing next to our suitcase.

It had the numbers 34 and 35 on it. Adding up the numbers my mind began to wander "34 plus 35" I chuckled like that of a teenage boy imagining about tits "34 plus 35?"

"Yeah, you know what that means." Y/n shrugged "Sixty-nine," she thought for a minute and then did her weird eyebrow thing. I never understand how she was able to do that. Like she would move her eyebrows up and down in a fast motion.

"Eh, I was never good at math class." Elbowing her I rolled my eyes. Once y/n was done checking in I clung onto her arm once again. It was time for her to go through TSA. And since I want to go on the plane with her I couldn't come with her.

My mouth tasted sour and my tummy had butterflies in it. And I think Y/n noticed it because she came to a halt and pulled me into a hug. "It's gonna be okay Ari. It's only a few days. And then I will be back in your arms again. And then we can have the bed shaking and the neighbors screaming earthquake. From midnight to sunrise baby."

I couldn't contain the grin on my face. "Well, your gonna need a seatbelt when I ride it." My hand rubbed up and down her back "Well call my vagina a door because baby ima let you come inside of it."

Breaking the hug Y/n laughed "Ariana Grande you are one hell of a woman." Pressing her lips gently to mine we shared a short but passionate kiss. "Now I have to go. I'll call you when I get to the gate okay." Standing on my tippy toes I pressed a kiss gently on her forehead

"Okay." Turning on her heel Y/n walked towards TSA with Ivan following behind. He was going with her to be her bodyguard. And this was probably the first time I had ever been jealous of one of my bodyguards.

"Shall we head back to the car Ms grande?" I sighed putting my hands into my pockets I walked towards the airport exit. Only stopping a few times to give out some autographs. And I seemed that after being told off by Y/n TMZ skedaddle off and were nowhere to be found.

And a good thing too. I wasn't in the mood to be harassed. Getting in the Tahoe I slumped up against the door and looked out the window. And my mind began to wander on what she would be doing right now

When my phone started ringing. At first, I was annoyed and wanted to just hit do not disturb until I saw the caller id. It was Y/n and the profile picture made me giggle. It was a picture of Y/n bench pressing me.

Answering the phone I put it to my ear. "Hi, Baby. You at the gate."

"Nah I just got through TSA" only now? Must be packed

"Only now? Is it packed?"

"Well yes but that's not the reason."

"Then what happened."

"They had found something strange in my bag. That I hadn't put there. Do you wanna tell me something, Ari." I thought for a second and then it hit me.

I had put a fresh light with a picture of my face in her suitcase. I was gonna have her send me a recording of her masturbating to me. "Oh, that." I tried to hold in my laugh "Surprise. But I'm confused as to why that would even go off at the detector."

"It didn't go off because of that. I had a bottle of Elmer's clear glue in my bag."

"Why did you have Elmer's glue in your bag."

"I was gonna make slime with my little siblings." I felt my heart melt. And gave out one of those stereotypical awws. Y/n loved her little siblings it was another reason why I loved her so much. I bet she'd be an amazing mother

"That's so sweet."

"Yeah and now that's in the trash. And the people at TSA think I'm a freak for having a Fleshlight with a picture of you."

"Having a Fleshlight doesn't make you seem like a freak"

"Yeah, but when you look like a woman but not fully a woman it's a bit weird." I began to laugh I completely forgot about the whole dual gender shit that Y/n had going on.

"Well, I'm sorry baby. I just wanted you to use it and send me a video of you using it." Y/n went silent on the other end and what was seconds felt like minutes before she responded.

"I can do that."

That horny little motherfucker. She was always up to doing these kinds of things. And that's another thing I love about her. She's confident in the sheets and doesn't mind trying things every other week.

"Ohh did that rhyme maybe I should put it in a song." I thought to myself

"We'll baby I don't want to distract you from getting to your final destination. So I'm gonna hang up but call me when you are at the gate okay."

"Okay bye, I love you" Making kiss sounds I hung up the phone a smile on my face. I felt a hundred times better than I had a minute ago.

Thinking back to our conversation that we had at the counter. I chuckled

"Baby you might need a seat belt when I ride it. ima leave It open like a door come inside it.~" a felt a wave of inspiration hit me. And pulled out my phone and speed-dialed Vic

"Girl guess what."

"Y/n got you pregnant!" I rolled my eyes. Ever since we played this stupid couple poll game one night. And I and y/n got most likely to get pregnant first out of the group. Vic always brought it up.

"No, I'm not pregnant. But I've got an idea for a song."

"Was this song also inspired by Y/n?" I didn't say anything for a second and just stared out the car window.

"Yeah, what about it."

"Nothing just want to know. So we gonna meet up at the hotel."

"Yeah definitely."

"Alright, I'll see you there." Hanging up the phone I put it back in my pocket

"I've been eating healthy. You know I keep it squeaky." I started giggling at that line

"34+ 35"

------
Am I the only one who thinks 34+35 is more fun and silly than it is sexy? The beat and tempo just makes me want to dance. And the music video doesn't help its case either
-----

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69K 2.5K 29
You are a popular Youtuber who is gaining more recognition for interviewing celebrities in a fun and respectful manner. One day, you receive an email...
366K 8.1K 20
Ariana Grande, a world wide sensation. Famous for producing hundreds of Pop hits. Most people describe her as an incredible work force with a loving...
102K 5.9K 58
I'm trying something different with this story I hope you all like it!!! After being convicted for the murder of her boyfriend 19 year old Omerra is...
52K 2.8K 37
Cleo's life turned 360 when she received the god-awful message announcing her ex-fiance's wedding. Looking for solace, she ran to her best friend's...