Unveiling the genius behind t...

By ReignOrolfo

*****THIS IS NOT MY ORIGINAL STORY***** The spoiled, willful daughter of the Koch family groveled down to her... More

chapter 1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
149
150
151
152
153
154
155
156
157
158
159
160

64

845 13 0
By ReignOrolfo

Chapter 64 Prepare to Meet Your Doom

The Delacruz’s home.

Haleigh was sitting on the couch, sulking.

Regarding the matter of that painting, there were many suspicious details. The more Haleigh thought about it, the more uneasy she felt, yet she couldn’t pinpoint the exact reason.

It wasn’t until she had a meal and drank a cup of tea that she finally figured it out.

D*mn it, this matter is definitely related to Aylin!

When Laila arrived at the Delacruz’s home, she immediately noticed Haleigh’s unhappy expression as she entered. So, she sweetly called out, “Mrs. Delacruz?”

Haleigh lifted her eyes, looking a bit better, “How did you get here? Come on, have a seat.”

She gestured for Laila to sit down, but her eyes were already fixated on the gift in Laila’s hand.

Laila’s heart was as clear as a mirror.

Haleigh is quite foolish and slow-witted, with limited knowledge and experience. It’s easy to win her over and manipulate her by giving her some gifts.

“Gavyn mentioned that Carmen has been out these past couple of days, and you’ve been home alone. He was worried you might be feeling lonely, so I came over to keep you company and chat

with you.”

Laila handed over the nourishing tonic gift set and a few high-end beauty tools sold in exclusive stores, saying, “I saw these on my way and thought they would be suitable for you, so I brought them to you. I hope you don’t mind the modest offerings.”

“Ah, you shouldn’t have brought anything,” Haleigh said, but then quickly instructed the housekeeper to take the gifts.

The more she looked at her daughter-in-law Laila, the more satisfied she became. Laila had an impressive background, a high level of education, and a beautiful appearance. She was sweet and caring, and seemed to be very well-behaved.

She’s so much better than that sharp-tongued and cu**ing Aylin!

Laila smiled gracefully, looking especially well-behaved and gentle. She leaned in to massage Haleigh’s leg, saying, “Mrs. Delacruz, you must be tired from taking care of the household, right? Let me help you by massaging your legs to help you relax a bit.”

“You really are a thoughtful child. Gavyn might not even be as considerate as you think.”

Haleigh laughed so hard that her eyes squinted into a thin line.

Chapter 64 Prepare to Meet Your Doom.

19 120

Having accepted gifts and experienced the attentive and pleasing behavior of her future daughter-in-law, her trust in Laila naturally grew even stronger.

So, without any guard, she candidly shared what was on her mind, “Laila, I have something to tell

you.”

“What’s going on?”

Haleigh really didn’t want to talk about being deceived by Aylin, but she just couldn’t help herself.

“I was deceived by that cu**ing Aylin! She tricked me at the art exhibition last time, and yesterday she had someone else scam me. 3 million dollars! That cunning girl scammed me out of a whole 3

million dollars!”

Because you’re so stup*d! Laila almost rolled her eyes in exasperation.

No matter how disdainful she felt inside, Laila still maintained a gentle and harmless expression on

her face.

She couldn’t believe it and exclaimed in surprise, “How could this happen? Mrs. Delacruz has been so good to her. Last time, she was disrespectful to you, and I thought she was ungrateful. How could

she still…”

“Exactly! They’re just born lowly, that’s all!”

Haleigh was fuming with anger, taking a sip of tea and pointing her finger around, “Relying on that seductive face of hers, she flirts and h**ks men. What could she possibly know coming from the countryside? It must be the men behind her pulling the strings!”

Haleigh believes that she can see through Aylin’s true nature.

This divorce turned out great!

Upon hearing this, a shadow of darkness flashed across Laila’s eyes, but it quickly turned into a

look of sadness.

“Mrs. Delacruz, you wouldn’t believe it, but actually… ah, I’ll just say it.”

Haleigh noticed her feeling down and quickly asked, “What’s wrong?”

Laila pouted, her eyes brimming with tears but not quite falling, as if she had suffered a great

injustice. “Mrs. Delacruz, you don’t know. Today, Gavyn accompanied me to try on wedding dresses, and I wanted to invite him to stay for dinner. But Gavyn said he was busy and left early. In the end, he went to see Aylin.”

“What? This country bumpkin is still haunting Gavyn like a lingering ghost!”

This despicable woman is scheming against her while also clinging to Gavyn.

Chapter 64 Prepare to Meet Your Doom

42.33%

How can someone be so shameless!

Haleigh slammed the table hard, her face twisted anger. Lalla quickly went over to massage Haleigh’s shoulders, trying to calm her down. “Mrs Delacruz, don’t be mad. She probably isn’t clinging to Gavyn, after all, he has that boyfriend nained Ryker Orozco, It’s just.. if Aylin hes something to say, why can’t she let me pass the message to Gavyn? Why is she avoiding me like this?”

“Hmph, she’s that kind of person, a despicable woman who wants everything that is not hers!”

Haleigh sneered disdainfully, “That model was never a decent person to begin with. I knew from the start that she had a bad character and shouldn’t be married into the family, but the old man wouldn’t listen! Look, it hasn’t been long since the divorce, and her true colors are already showing!”

The more she spoke, the more agitated Haleigh became. Unable to give Aylin a couple of slaps, she fiercely smacked the couch twice instead.

“This despicable woman! She dares to try and latch onto Gavyn, and even wants to stir up trouble in our Delacruz family! Has she even looked in the mirror? Does she think she’s worthy?

“Mrs. Delacruz, be careful with your hand.”

Laila diligently patted Haleigh’s back to help her catch her breath, a gentle smile gracing her lips.

Haleigh can be quite foolish and annoying at times, but sometimes being clueless has its advantages, as she can be easily provoked with just a few words.

Although there were many times when she doubted how someone with Haleigh’s qualifications could have given birth to such an outstanding son like Gavyn, at the moment, she really liked this

mother-in-law!

Haleigh firmly believed that Aylin was hypocritical, scheming, and malicious. She felt targeted by Aylin’s plots and was unhappy about her son being lured away by someone else.

There’s no need for her to personally take action now. When the time comes, Haleigh will naturally become her most capable assistant.

Laila spoke softly, “Mrs. Delacruz, what should we do now?”

“Of course, we can’t let her off easily!”

Haleigh snorted coldly, “Laila, don’t worry, I’ll make sure that this little wretch won’t get anywhere near Gavyn. You just focus on preparing for the wedding, and I’ll handle her! She loves to seduce people, right? I’ll find someone to give her a good beating! Scratch her face! Let’s see how she seduces anyone then!”

“Mrs. Delacruz, I’m fine, don’t worry about me and harm your health. Come, have a sip of coffee

first.”

Laila handed over the coffee cup with a respectful expression. However, as Haleigh raised her head

to drink the cup, the smile in Laila’s eyes suddenly vanished. In its place was a dark, venomous determination, like that of a snake flicking its forked tongue!

Aylin, just wait for your doom!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 2.6K 7
"Nate where the fuck have you been? It is three a.m. I have left you hundreds of messages." "Get the fuck out of my house." He said through his teet...
50.5K 2K 26
"You're beautiful Elise" "Zach, please..." I smiled when she called me Zach. It was always Zachary or Mr. Walton and when she called me Zach I... "Za...
292K 8.1K 36
The journey of two people...ex-best friends if I may add I guess wanting to keep your reputation and pride intact in front of others costs you someth...
7.3M 159K 34
"Hey Babe! I am having a surprise news for you!!" Anna cooed with the joy to tell Ethan that she is pregnant. "Before that sign the divorce paper!"...