"𝔸𝕔𝕖" A Transformers Prim...

By AceOfIacon

Ace has an interesting past. Infected with dark enegon and became famous as the demonic killer that murdered... More

Introduction
(Ace's design I drew)
Ace "The demon"
Deadlock "Free"
Deadlock "Lost"
Ace "Hello Earth!"
"Home"
"The truth" Ace
"Back to the past" Ace pt. 1
Old Nova Design
"back to the past" Ace pt. 2
"Back to the past" Ace pt. 3
(Name options for the council bot)
"Back to the past" Ace pt 4
"Back to the past" Ace pt.5 final pt
Ace "the reunion" pt 1
Ace "the reunion" pt 2
Ace "a new beginning "
✨End of season 1✨
Deadlock "so it continues..."
Deadlock "A step up"
Ace "staying low"
{update}
Deadlock "something much needed"
Ace "Mercy" pt 1
"Mercy" pt 2
Ace "Mercy" pt 3
Thank you <3
Ace "hello Autobots"
✨some art for you all :D✨
Deadlock "brushed by death"
Deadlock "Trust"
Ace "trust" pt 2
Ace "what now? "
Ace "Until we meet again"
ace "someone new"
Ace "attached"
Ace "Winds and Storms"
✨ NEW COVER :D ✨
Ace "No mercy"
Ace "a missed opportunity"
Update✨
"A Favor for a Favor."
"A Favor for a Favor" pt2
"A favor for a favor" pt 3
"Are we there yet?"
✨ Socials + User change ✨

Ace "Fate"

185 6 2
By AceOfIacon

Ace stood awaiting for what happens next, she closed her eyes in dread. She felt a hand on her shoulder, she looked to see deadlock reassuring her with a smile.

After a few moments she turned to see Optimus standing in front of her, finally face to face.

The rescue bots and humans, everyone stood in anticipation.

"Hi again. " she tried to break the silence.

"I was updated on the rescue bots situation, and yours as well. " he said

Ace stayed silent not knowing how to respond.

"I was also informed about your fight against Doomsday. " he continued. "...And how you spared his life. "

Wait, was Optimus mad? Or happy? Argh! Why is he so hard to read? She thought without making a facial expression.

"She proved herself that she isn't a monster. " suddenly deadlock said, defending her.

"And I am pleased to see that you have recovered." He said at deadlock, who smiled as he stood his ground.

"Optimus, " she started with a sigh. "My actions, during the war. All if them where-"

"Orders. " he finished. "I have conducted a search of the database, I see that you where often sent on missions that in turn made you seem more Intimidating, I believe it was to assist the Dicepticon's fear factor. "

Ace looked down breaking eye contact, she didn't expect this, and it was true.

"Ace, I was not aware that Ares assisted you in the gladiator pits. " he said to her.

'Assisted'? Torture was no form of assistance. She flinched rememberimg the pain, though treid to make it unnoticeable. Ares made an effort to keep the truth for arising.

"She just left. " ace said. "After the war broke out. Nobody even knows where. A part of me wanted to go after her...vengeance." she admitted

"Which brings us back to the fact that you spared Doomsdays life. " he continued. "You had the chance and reason to kill him, though you did not, providing proof that you have self control and Mercy. "

Ace thought deeply, she was well known for having no mercy, was that changing?

"And when heatwave asked for your assistance, you helped, you could have retrieved the vehicon and abandoned the rescue bots. " he continued, "as well as stay after it to meet with me, knowing very well it could end in your arrest, or worse"

She didn't expect any if this, she knew Optimus was smart and knew his way around words, but dang.

"Thank you" she said with a slight smile.

"And even the fact that she risked her life  to save deadlock. " the human Cody chipped in.

Optimus nodded at him, giving him another reason to say the following.

"Which brings me to the conclusion that you have proven that you are no demon, and although it is difficult to oversee your past actions, you have changed." He said.

Everyone stood in slight shock, and some looking happy, the human Cody, and deadlock among them.

"So, im not seen as a threat to the Autobots? " she asked to make sure.

"For the time being, yes. "  he confirmed.

Deadlock smiled widely and happily at ace.

"We will not arrest you, and you may continue on your journey. " he said.

"Is it alright if I stay for a few hours, maybe less. " she asked. "I don't think I can fly for too long in this condition. " she sighed opening her left wing revealing a broken blade.

"It is not my decision to make. " Optimus said looking toward heatwave.

Heatwave looked at his team, a lot of them nodded, nervous but willing to give ace a chance.

"You won't stay longer than you need too, but youll have to stay in perimeter, it will be hard trying to explain to the island why another bot showed up who looks like... Well you know." He said "and so that we can keep a close eye on you. "

Ace nodded, giving them her word.

An hour has passed, otpimus decide to stay to keep an eye on ace until she left, ace was with the rescue bots, a few of them where out on a mission, leaving Graham, kade, blades and chase.

Ace was sitting on a bench treating her injuries, while deadlock was sitting next to her.

"... So, if I may ask" Graham asked curiously "dark energon, is it pure dark energy only crystalized, or is it something else?"

"To be honest, I don't really know, " she admitted "it's like the blood of Unicron, aka, our evil dark overlord"

"There are different names for it" deadlock said, "Dark matter, Blood of Unicron, dark energon, anti-spark.... Quite terrifying."

"Yeah, I have a question. " Kade asked. "Why we're you a Dicepticon?! "

Ace stopped and looked at him quite annoyed.

"That's not really a question I can answer in one sentence. ".... And frankly, I'd rather not. "

"I can! " said deadlock, "forged as one."

Ace looked at deadlock with the same annoyed face. "... Well some of us can"

"Yeah, and when is everyone going to tell me about you're past?! " kade asked.

Ace stopped again though stayed silent.

"Hehe, yeah... Lest change the topic" deadlock laughed nervously realizing ace would rather not tell, "how about we talk about training? "

"Indeed, I heard that you are training him. " Chase said.

"Yeah, mainly combat and defense. " she said. "But also some other stuff. "

"Like? " Kade asked.

"Appearance, stance, intimidation, observation,  and a lot of other things. " she said.

"I didn't know intimidation was used in fighting-" blades asked confused

"That's because it's more of a weapon. " she explained. "Intimidation is my biggest weapon."

"How so? " Gahram asked.

"I scare everyone I meet, fear can change any bots behavior and strength subconsciously. " she said. "Use it right, nobody want to fight you, they can lose the will to fight. Even when you know they might be stronger than you. Use it wrong, well, you might pick a fight with someone who will end up turning you into scrap metal. "

"Ooooh." Deadlock realized "so intimidation can make you look stronger that you actually are. "

"See? " she pointed to deadlock. "Fast learner. "

Deadlock smiled, ace continued, "and even when you're hurt or they are strong enough to defeat you, you might just scare them enough to give up. "

"Cool." Kade said. "But why don't you make yourself look less intimidating in time like this?"

Ace and Deadlock looked at each other.

"She is-" deadlock said.

"THIS IS YOU NOT BEING SCARY?! " blades looked at ace in shock.

"If that's the case, how are you when you're intimidating" Graham asked.

"Well... " ace looked unsure, "I'm kinda trying not get stabbed by the prime. "

"What? " kade looked confused at ace.

Deadlock looked at ace and without saying a word asked her to show them, by tilting his head to the side.

Ace sighed, she stopped what she was doing and lowered her head.

With in the quiet room, a deep laugh started to arose, it sounded demonic and unnatural.

She lifted her head revealing her shining optics and her sharp fangs. She grinned hysterically as purple smoke rose from her mother and optics.

After a few seconds her laughing stopped she closed her mouth and optics.

Everyone in the room beside deadlock looked too terrified to say anything.

She opened her optics to reveal a once again soft gaze.

"AH!" Blades yelped after a dalay.

"I think I just shortened my visit by like. . . Alot. " she said regretfully.

"I think I understand why everyone hates you-" Kade said.

"Mm... " she thought. "One of the reasons. "

"ONE?! " blades called out.

Ace laughed normally continuing her repairs.

Her being able to talk to people who didn't immediately run or threatened her was... Refreshing.

Deadlock continued talking to the bots and humans across the room.

Ace looked back up, though her smile lowered as she saw near the entrance that not only where the rescue team listening, but Optimus was as well.

There's some things I want to change in this chapter, but for now it's alright, as this story is basically just a huge draft.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 311 27
Inside of us there can be both good and bad. Angels and demons. Light and darkness. It is sometimes hard to see just how much of each we all possess...
12.6K 428 20
A Transformers: Age of Extinction Fanfic Forever cursed to be tormented by the tragic loss of her best friend, Song Westorp must take part in a darin...
43K 1.4K 29
Bumblebee X female! reader TFP This is the story of how you fell in love with an Autobot, even though you yourself are a Decepticon. This is the stor...
898 40 16
You, a femme, finds your true love in Wheeljack. Megatron loathes that someone so worthless would have won your spark. When Wheeljack disappears, wil...