Drawings and Stuff 2

By Ninja_Saiyan_GOD1

It's just going to be the same as the first one. More

Start of a new book!
Dance
There's what?
A slice of GT
Getting along with the enemy
New Story Arc
The plan
Wild vs Prime
Permanent Kirai and...
Wins and...
Losses
Recovering pt.1
Recovering Pt.2
Here we go GT!
Here we go GT! Pt.2
Safe house
The first wish
Emotions
Realization
Beginning of the end
The end, to a new beginning
The first drawing and random stuff
The new life
Furious Five
Hangout
Hangout pt.2
Hangout pt.3
Funny thing that happened...
Personality Swap
Unexpected Guest (Updated)
Unexpected Visit
Okra's visit Pt.1
Okra's Visit Pt.2
Okra's visit Pt.3
Okra's Visit Pt.4 (updated!)
Okra's Visit Pt.5
Okra's Visit Pt.6
Fight time!: Trailer
Flaws
Requested Art
Fight Time!: Ninja and a Fusion
Fight Time?: Mirrored Match
End of Okra's visit
GT Chillin
Little hangout
Daiko Prime
Daiko and Sorrel
An Old friend
A question?
The day before...
It's here!
Family
Training
Control
Sick GT
A little late for this one
Super GT
Super GT Pt.2
New Years!
GT Fusion
New Roomate
New Roomate Pt.2
New Roomate Pt.3
Friends with Benefits
Parting ways
Foreshadow
Talking
If you know this you're a legend
Super GT Daika
Super GT Daika Pt.2
GT Fusion Two!
AU?
AU Wild
AU Confirmed
GT Bros
GT Talk
GT Experience
AU vs OG
Aftermath
Catching up
Fight!
Maximum Power!
A New Threat Approaches
What happened?
Lost at Sea
Finally Meeting
Check up
Chillin' with GT
Planning Pt.1
Planning Pt.2
Happy Mother's Day!
GT Throwback
An apology
Simplicity
Ninja Pirate
Five more
Team meeting
Kombat with a "C"?
Crossover?
Visitor
Reunited
Familial Roots
GT Reunion
Motherverse
Across the motherverse
Serious Fight
Disappointing
Urges
Wishing
Let time pass...
A wonderful feeling in the air
Wiped out (Updated!)
Time is near
Worth it
A GT Miracle
Preparing
Christmas Marathon!
A Present
Happy New Year!
The end of this book!

Because I'm Hype For This

8 2 0
By Ninja_Saiyan_GOD1

[Night]

Daiko (Night): *yawns and stretches* I'm gonna lose sleep at this rate, but this thing...is really something. *inspects the container that held a black substance that moves like liquid* More studying tomorrow. *walks out of the lab and shuts off the lights*

The sludge then sneaks out of it's container as it activated a portal. It crawls through as it fell into someone's room. The sludge moves up on the bed as it soon made contact with a host. It surrounds him as it bonded with him.

Daiko (?): *sits up as he looks at his hands* Finally...I have bonded with someone...and this someone...is perfect.

Daika: *knocks on door* Daiko! Food is ready.

Daiko (?): *imitates Daiko's normal voice* Be right out!

Daika: Okay then! *walks off*

Daiko (?): *laughs to himself* Fool...you are my food.

[Kitchen]

Kohl: Is he coming down?

Daika: Yeah, he said he'll be right—.

Daiko (?): *crashes through the wall* Hello Family.

Kumara: Daiko?

Sorrel: Something's not right.

Daika: Daiko are you okay?

Daiko (?): Don't worry about me...I feel powerful!! *tendrils formed behind him as they grabbed everyone and throws them through the wall outside*

Sorra: *gets on her feet* What's gotten into him?!

Sorrel: Whatever it is, it isn't him.

Daiko (?): What wrong dear sister? I'm just trying to feed on your flesh and organs!! *charges at them*

Kohl: He's crazy! *charges at Daiko*

Daiko (?): Worthless Android! *catches him by his neck* Infinite energy and stamina and still lose from a battle of attrition?! *slams him on the ground as tendrils covered his body*

Kohl: *struggles to move* I can't get it off!

Daiko (?): Pathetic. *lowers his mask as a set of teeth went to devour his head*

Kumara: No! *kicks him away from Kohl*

Daiko (?): *puts his mask back on* In my way... *reaches out to her and tendrils formed and wrapped around her* I'll feed on you first then! *pulls her close before slamming her on a tree as his tail slashed her shoulder*

Kumara: Gah!!

Daiko (?): *lowers his mask as a tongue went to lick her blood* Mmm...delicious! *went for a bite*

Sorra: *sends a blast towards Daiko* Hands off!

Daiko (?): *growls as he puts his mask back on* Love that there are so many volunteers...but I must EAT!! *runs at Sorra as he slashes at her with his blade*

Sorra: *avoids his blade as she was then stabbed by his tail and coughed up blood* Ack!

Daiko (?): Don't worry too much. *stabs her deeper inside her* I made sure not to hit anything vital, because I like my meat fresh. *mouth forms from his mask as he licks her face*

Sorra: O-Oh god! This is d-disgusting!!

Sorrel: I'm on my way! *charges at Daiko but was instead grabbed by a tendril that formed behind Daiko's back*

Daiko (?): Attacking from behind? *his mask forms back to normal as he faced Sorrel* Coward! *slams him on the ground face first*

Sorrel: *grunts as he struggles* Dammit! What the hell are you?

Daiko (Venom): I...am Venom. And Daiko? He's mine.

Daika: Let my brother go! *goes super saiyan god as her fiery aura explodes*

Daiko (Venom): *yells in pain as he got burned from the fire as he let go of Sorrel and removed his tail from Sorra* AHH!!

Daika: Huh? Wait! Go into your god forms!!

Sorrel: Alright! *ascends to super saiyan god as his aura surrounded him*

Sorra: Take this! *ascends to super saiyan god*

Daiko (Venom): *jumps away from them landing near Kohl and Kumara* Hm?

Kohl: *powers up and ascends to super saiyan god as he was now free*

Daiko (Venom): *backs away from from him as he bumped into a tree* Oh no.

Kumara: Hah! *transforms into super saiyan god*

Daiko (Venom): *screams in pain as he jumped away*

Daika: Not getting away!! *grabs his arm as she throws him to the ground* Surround him!

The family then surrounds Daiko as all he could do was scream in pain as his voice was going back to normal.

Daiko: Ahh!! Stop! Stop! It's me! It's burning!!

Daika: H-Huh? *goes to her base form* Guys stop!

Out of panic, everyone goes to their base form.

Daiko (Venom): Heh heh heh...fools! *tendrils formed as they grabbed everyone, making them immobilized*

Sorrel: *struggles to free himself* Dammit, he tricked us!

Daiko (Venom): *laughs* How does it feel to be helpless? You hurt me, you hurt Daiko. Funny isn't it? *someone lands behind him and turns around to see* You...ugh! This won't be the last... *the sludge hides in Daiko as he then passes out*

Akumo: Hmm...

Daika: What was that?

Sorra: Don't know...but I'm gonna need a medic...or a senzu. *kneels as she held her gut*

Kumara: I second that. *holds her arm*

Akumo: Here. *tosses them one each* Let's put him back in his room.

[Night]

Daiko (Night): *puts on his coat* Alright, back to—? *sees the container empty* What? Where'd it go?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.7K 2.5K 61
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ-๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ/๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...
36.8K 2.9K 60
Hamza Siddiqui- The new student in the school, whose smile made every girl lose her heart but he is a cold , ruthless and rude demeanor person Fiza...
263K 40K 102
แ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€žแ€ฐแ€™แ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€ทแ€˜แ€ฐแ€ธแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€šแ€ฐแ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎ แ€Ÿแ€ฎแ€ธแ€Ÿแ€ฎแ€ธ แ€–แ€แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€•แ€ซแ€ฅแ€ฎแ€ธ
5.3M 46.3K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...