RUN!

By goldiee_o

Avery Chan is Isle High's Top Good girl. With a straight A+ record, no absent day from school, top participat... More

Welcome
2. Sparks
3. How to Disappear
4. Buzzcut Season
5. Hope is a dangerous thing
6. Paris
7. Close to You
8. White Mustang
9. Spies
10. A dangerous thing
11. Secrets
12. Secrets II
13. Somebody Else
14. Full Machine
15. Thunder
16. Writer in the Dark
17. Seek and Destroy
18. Ain't Shit
19. 5am in Cairo
20. Untitled
21. Spies
22. Music to Watch Boys
Aesthetics?
23. White Dress
24. Summertime
25. Daylight
26. Cherry
27. Where do we go
28. Yosemite
29. Seigfreid
30. Seigfreid II
31. Morph
32- Untitled
33- Diablo
34. Money & Power
35. October Passed
36. October Passed II
37. Dark
38. Just a Game
39.
40. Not My Responsibility
41.
42.
43
44.
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
A/N

1. A&W

54 5 2
By goldiee_o

A prologue
Song: A&W by Lana Del Rey

11/3/2022

I want to cut my hair. Today, I was told that it was beautiful. A compliment I am all too familiar with, which would be a normal compliment if it wasn't so disgustingly given. I want to shave it all off but I know that I would regret it. I'll get rid of it and the old persona along with it.

I kicked the day off as always, with my morning jog. Testing the waters after the last incident, mum didn't want me to go out again but I had to. It was my way of reminding him that I wasn't scared, even if some part of me was. Is. I carried my dagger with me and tbh some part of me wanted him to attack me so I'd have an excuse to stab him and end this entire thing. But I'm not a murderer, I might be a wannabe ho but not a killer.

He didn't come, I went to school and nothing happened there too. Declan approached me with an invitation to one of his parties. I don't do Isle High parties but the way he asked me to come made me pause. I agreed. I'm going there now, I wonder if I'll regret it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

918 45 46
Hope Flynn used to love water. She never realized the power of water, or the strength of it until the accident. Now Hope knows just how dangerous wat...
Flowers for you By DANNE

Mystery / Thriller

15.8K 1.1K 24
All is well in Patty's life until her best friend goes missing. No note. No texts, just got up and was gone the next day. People say she ran off wit...
Wicked Desire By Krissy

Mystery / Thriller

12.1K 491 53
Clodagh is thrust into a life she can't escape from. Taken from her own apartment late one night by a mysterious man, a 20-year-old university studen...
646K 14.8K 38
From the outside Juliet Kingston seems to have the perfect life. She has popularity, beauty and a famous dad who seemingly spoils her rotten. But nob...