Penance - Uncovering the trut...

By Galena_4u

For those who have read The Inheritance Games book series by Jennifer Lynn Barnes, in The Final Gambit book... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85

Chapter 19

309 9 0
By Galena_4u

"Alison." Grayson tried to rouse Alison, but she remained in a deep sleep, completely out cold. Maybe I should leave her in the car for tonight, he thought to himself. But deep down he knew he couldn't, yet he still considered it as a desperate last resort.

Grayson made the quick decision to carry her up to his hotel room, booking her a room for tonight. Carefully unbuckling her seat belt, he lifted her gently. Her skin felt soft and delicate, and she felt ethereal in his arms, as light as a feather—an indication of neglect and weight loss.

With steady steps, Grayson carried Alison out of the limo and through the hotel lobby. He navigated the hallways effortlessly, without encountering any obstacles. Grayson reached his room and gently placed Alison on the bed.

As he leaned over her, a stray strand of hair caressed her face. He couldn't resist the urge to gently tuck it back behind her ear, his fingertips grazing her soft skin. His gaze traced the contours of her face, his finger lingering near her chin before he pulled back, reminding himself that they were only friends and nothing more.

A small yawn slipped past Grayson's lips, his gaze lingering on Alison before redirecting his attention to the practical matters ahead. He left the room and headed towards the receptionist's desk, his mind focused on finding a place for Alison. But as he made his way down, he caught sight of someone familiar approaching. With brown hair, dressed in a black tuxedo, and sporting a rather punchable face, it was none other than Mason Valentine.

Grayson couldn't help but feel as though the universe was conspiring against him. Dealing with Alison was already challenging enough, and now to encounter Mason Valentine? It was simply dreadful timing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 143 27
Random little fanfic stories I have written for these Beloved characters. If you have any ideas please let me know. All characters belong to Jennifer...
43.2K 207 12
Different stories around the inheritance games and option at the start to request some. 🔥 = kissing / making out / sex references 🔥🔥 = mild sexual...
68.8K 3.2K 56
[WATTYS 2021 SHORTLIST] After suffering a heartbreak caused by no explanation, DYLAN MILLER does everything she can to forget about HUNTER GRAYSON...
7.2K 150 25
𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐞, 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐟𝐚𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐝𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞. inh...