2413 (Kanato x Reader)

By sakamaki_triplets

"Hey," You looked up from your phone and to your dad. "I'm getting us food okay? Watch him, don't let 2413 g... More

2413: The Prisoner
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
LAITO X READER UPDATE
REALLY IMPORTANT UPDATE
11
2413: The Fugitive
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
2413: The Punished
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
2413: The Free Man
||A U T H O R ' S N O T E||

25

15.6K 758 142
By sakamaki_triplets

"Y/F/N!"

"Woah, you're smiling right now. And I can tell it's not a fake one."

You smiled even wider. The depression quickly slipped away ever since you heard it last night.

"Who wouldn't smile, oh my god." You tried to stop grinning and being giddy but it was no use.

"It's about Kanato, isn't it?" She rolled her eyes, but in a playful manner. She finally accepted that you really loved the guy, so she tried to be happy about it.

"Mhm, guess what?"

"What?"

"He's free!" You clapped your hands joyfully. "I heard that his dad bailed him-"

"Who's free?" A certain boy asked. His voice was annoying as ever.

"It's none of your business." You sneered at him. "Logan."

You've been cold and mean to him for the past weeks. But he never stopped pestering you.

"Aw, anyway, I'm inviting you guys to a party-"

"We can't come Logan, I'm sorry." You immediately cut him off. You didn't notice but Y/F/N was glaring at you.

"Oh, okay. Well, see you." He said awkwardly before walking away. You rolled your eyes before looking at your best friend only to see her scowling.

"What?"

"You're always being a bitch whenever Logan appears." She commented. "Lay off the guy, Y/N. He didn't know that your boyfriend was sent to jail because of him. I think you should even thank him. If he never reported Kanato, you would've never met."

"He's made life hard for Kanato though." You countered.

"How would you know if he hadn't experienced it harder before?"

You stayed quiet. "Okay, fine I'll be nice to Logan next time." You sighed. "Now can I continue to tell you about what happened last night?"

When she nodded in reply, you quickly told her every detail, not missing anything.

——-

First chapter's up :D

Hope you guys like it :)

Vote/Comment/Fan XD

-KT

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.3K 2K 31
: ̗̀➛ ⌜🦇⌟ Diabolik Lovers|·| YUIS ELDER BROTHER - IN THE PROCESS OF BEING REWRITTEN. FanFiction [Shu x Male!Oc] ˋ°•...
180K 4K 28
Warning: I'm sorry if the characters are a little OOC. Also this is more of a Shu x OC. -------- Yui has already been in the mansion with the Sakama...
20.3K 421 12
"If only brothers could love each other, none of this would happen" Akia Cho is much more then she thinks. Two of the brothers are interes...
188K 4.1K 27
You had a normal lifestyle and a normal family so you thought; Your father worked as a hitman and your mother was an alcoholic. One night you were in...