Mira Gilbert: TVD Fanfic

By BiancaEvans2

I know I've done a story where Elena has an identical twin before. But I just couldn't get this idea out o my... More

Telling Matt
Caroline's New Boyfriend
Ultrasound and Telling the Family
Founders Ball
Vampires Are Real
Sexy Suds Car Wash
Elena Knows the Truth
Next 10 Weeks
Studying with Jeremy
50s Dance
Family Night
Elena is Missing
Bachelor Auction
Elena's Double Date
Stefan is a Hostage
Birth of Grayson
Uncle John Meets Grayson
Miss Mystic Falls Competition
Blood Brothers
Meeting Isobel
John's Our Father
Mayor's Wake
Carnival Night
Next Nine Days
Chicken Pox
Where's Elena?
Story of Katerina Petrova
Man in a Suit
Meeting Elijah
Confronting Elena
John's Return
Historical Tea Party
Dinner Party
Caroline Reunites with Matt
Isobel's Return
60s Dance
Klaus' Curse
Last Day
Life for a Life
Damon's Dying?
Shared Birthday
Klaus' Return
Return Home
Klaus' Family Missing
Next 3 Episodes
Mikaelson Ball
Sired and Linked

Telling Bonnie

2.2K 83 9
By BiancaEvans2

Mira's POV

So it's the day after the bonfire and I'm at school with Bonnie & Caroline.  Bonnie had just told Caroline about her gram saying she's a witch. "I'm confused. Are you psychic or clairvoyant?" Care asks her.

"Technically, Grams says I'm a witch. My ancestors were these really cool Salem witch chicks or something. Grams tried to explain it all, but she was looped on the liquor so I kinda tuned out. Crazy family, yes. Witches? I don't think so" Bonnie tells her.

"I think it'd be cool if you were one" I tell her. She gives me a smile.

"Yeah, well, feel free to conjure up the name and number of that guy from last night" Care states.

"I didn't see him, you did. Why didn't you just talk to him?" Bonnie asks her.

"I don't know, I was drunk" Care tells her. Great, why can't I be like her when I get drunk? Whenever do, I get super horny and will sleep with the first hot guy I see. It's how I ended up pregnant. I wouldn't, had I got my refill of tablets when mum told me too. Care leaves Bonnie and I.

"You ok?" Bonnie asks teaching my arm. Then freezes and pulls away. "That's weird" she mutters.

"What?" I ask her.

"When I touched you, I saw a baby" she states. I pull her into the cleaning cupboard.

"Was it a boy or girl?" I ask her.

"A boy, but what does that matter?" she asks me. I grab her hand and place it on my stomach. She gasps looking at me shocked. "Who's the dad?" she asks me.

"You can't tell anyone, especially Elena and Caroline" I tell her.

"I swear" she assures me.

"Matt, he's the dad" I say lowly. She looks at me shocked. "We were drunk and bumped into each other. He thought I was Elena and you know how I get drunk. I was off the pill and he had no condoms" I explain lowly.

"Wait, this was when Elena and he were dating?" she asks and I nod my head. "How are you?" she asks me concerned.

"I'm ok, Matt is coming to my next appointment on Saturday. I'll be telling Elena and Jeremy afterwards" I tell her.

"I can be there if you want" she tells me.

"Thanks, but Jenna will be there" I tell her. "So, you said you saw a boy?" I ask her.

"Yes, he was very cute. Has your dark hair and Matt's blue eyes" she tells me.

"I hope you're right" I tell her with a smile. "Anyway, lets get to class" I tell her. "Our secret" I add and she nods her head. We left the closest and headed to class.

(Time skip)

I'm at the grill with the girls. Care is grilling Elena about her night with Stefan. Apparently he was at our house last night in Elena's room. "You and Stefan talked all night? There was no sloppy first kiss or touchy feely of any kind?" Care asks her.

"Nope. We didn't go there" Elena tells her.

"Not even a handshake? I mean, Elena, we are your friends and sister. Ok? You are supposed to share the smut" Care tells her. "Mira does" she adds.

"Leave me out of it please" I tell her.

"We just talked for hours" Elena tells us.

"OK, what is with the blockage? Just jump his bones already! Ok, it's easy. Boy likes girl, girl likes boy, sex. Mira gets that" Care tells her.

"Except I'm drunk when I have sex with the boy" I retort drily. Elena gets up, grabbing her jacket. "Where are you going?" I ask her.

"Caroline's right. It is easy. If I sit here long enough, I'll end up talking myself out of it instead of doing what I started the day saying what I was going to do" she states. Before leaving. Care leaves not long after and Matt appears. I wave him over.

"How's Vicki?" I ask him.

"She's good, Doc says she can come home tomorrow. I left her with Jeremy" he states.

"That's good to hear and congrats" Bonnie tells him. He looks confused. "I know, Mira told me" she adds in a whisper.

"I thought it was a secret?" he asks me.

"She kind of figured it out" I say sheepishly. "By the way, are you going to watch the comet tomorrow?" I ask him.

"Yeah" he says.

"Speaking of the comet, want to help Elena and I hand out programs?" Bonnie asks me.

"Actually, I was hoping to talk to her about our situation" Matt states.

"Think you can cover for us?" I ask Bonnie.

"Of course" she says with a smile. "I'll see you both tomorrow night" she tells us. Before leaving us alone.

"So, what's up?" I ask Matt.

"How is it going to work? With us not living together?" he asks me.

"Well, you'd be allowed to see the baby whenever you want. And when he doesn't need feeding every two to three hours. He can spend time at your house" I tell him.

"He?" he asks.

"I think it's a boy" I say with a small blush.

"I'll be fine either way, as long as it's healthy" he tells me. I nod my head in agreement. "Have you thought of names yet?" he asks me.

"I was thinking if he is a boy, we could name him after my dad and you" I tell him. He smiles.

"I'd like that" he tells me.

(Time skip)

It's the night of the comet. Matt and I talked a lot about the baby today. Even did some shopping. Which is at his house in the spare room. So no one finds out. Anyway, Vicki is out of the hospital. We're all in town square to see the comet. Matt and I had lit candles.

We bump into Care and Elena. Matt lights Elena's candle, while I lit Care's. Elena thanks Matt and lights Stefan's. As Matt and Care left. "Thank you, hi" Stefan says smiling at us.

"Hi" Elena and I say together. We look up at the comet. It's kind of beautiful.

"You know, that comet...it's been traveling across space for thousands of years. All alone" Stefan tells us.

"Yeah, Bonnie says it's a harbinger of evil" Elena tells him.

"Technically, her Grams said that" I correct her.

"I think it's just a ball of, snow and ice, trapped on a path that it can't escape. And once every 145 years, it gets to come home" Stefan tells us. "I'm sorry about yesterday. I wasn't myself" he tells Elena.

"You seem to spend a lot of time apologizing" Elena states.

"Well, I have a lot to apologize for. Yesterday, that wasn't about you, ok?" he asks.

"You didn't tell me that you had a brother" Elena adds.

"He does?" I ask and she nods her head. "He never said he didn't, just that he didn't talk to them" I remind her.

"We're not close. It's, uh...it's complicated" Stefan adds.

"Always. He told me about your ex. Katherine" Elena states.

"What did he say?" Stefan and I ask her.

"That she broke your heart" Elena says looking at Stefan.

"That was a long time ago" he tells her.

"When you lose someone, it stays with you, always reminding you of how easy it is to get hurt" Elena tells him. "It's OK, Stefan. I get it. You have no idea how much I get it. Complicated brother? Check. Complicated ex? Check. Too complicated to even contemplate dating, double check. It's OK. We met, and we talked, and it was epic, but...then the sun came up and reality set in. So..." she blows out her candle and walked away.

"It'll get better, she likes you a lot. I can tell" I assure Stefan.

"Does she know?" he asks me.

"Know what?" I ask confused.

"About the baby" he says lowly. I look at him shocked. I grab him and drag him into an alley.

"How did you know?" I demand.

"My dad was a doctor before he died" he states. "I take it, Elena doesn't know?" he asks.

"I'm telling her Saturday night" I tell him. "Please, don't say anything to anyone" I beg.

"You're secret is safe with me" he assures me with a warm smile. "Know what you're having yet?" he asks me.

"No, find out Saturday" I tell him with a smile. "Praying for a boy though" I state.

"I hope you get your wish" he tells me. "I hope this isn't to personally, but I noticed you're single. Is the father not in the picture?" he asks me.

"It's complicated" I tell him. "We're going to co-parent though" I state. He nods his head. We leave the alley to see Matt. "Hi Matt" I say with a smile.

"Hey" Stefan says.

"Hey" Matt says. "Have you guys seen my sister?" he asks us.

"No, sorry" Stefan tells him.

"I haven't either, sorry" I tell Matt.

"I can't find her. She's missing" he states.

"I'll keep an eye out for her" Stefan tells him.

"I'm sure she's ok Matt" I assure him. As Stefan starts to go.

"Hey. I saw you at the hospital yesterday" Matt says. Stefan stops and looks at him.

"Did you?" he asks.

"What were you doing there?" Matt asks.

"Visiting" Stefan answers.

"Visiting?" Matt says not convinced. "You know, Elena and I, we've known each other for a long time. We might not be together right now, but I look out for her and Mira. And I'll always look out for the" he tells Stefan. Before we left to go look for Vicki together.

Stefan managed to find Vicki and brought her to Matt & I. Matt puts a new bandage on Vicki's neck. I go home. I arrive to see Elena leaving. "Going to see Stefan?" I ask teasingly.

"Maybe" she says with a slight blush.

"I approve" I tell her. "Don't stay out to later" I state.

"I won't" she says with a chuckle. Before leaving. I go inside and make myself a hot chocolate. I enjoyed it before going to get ready for bed I brushed my teeth and put on my pjs. Calling it a night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 293 14
Elena Gilbert was just an ordinary girl until a few years back she fell in love with a vampire she then found out that she is a doppelganger then she...
264K 4.8K 31
When a young girl moves to Mystic Falls, and reveals herself to be Elena Gilbert's Twin, everyone takes the news well. Except for Klaus. When word of...
1.4M 34.5K 65
Alice Salvatore is Stefan and Damon's little sister. She got turned in to a vampire by her best friend Katherine Pierce, just like her two brothers a...
97.5K 2K 32
evelyn gilbert, the once innocent childish little sister of elena gilbert is now a wildchild.like jeremy when their parents died evelyn went down a b...