Mira Gilbert: TVD Fanfic

By BiancaEvans2

I know I've done a story where Elena has an identical twin before. But I just couldn't get this idea out o my... More

Telling Bonnie
Caroline's New Boyfriend
Ultrasound and Telling the Family
Founders Ball
Vampires Are Real
Sexy Suds Car Wash
Elena Knows the Truth
Next 10 Weeks
Studying with Jeremy
50s Dance
Family Night
Elena is Missing
Bachelor Auction
Elena's Double Date
Stefan is a Hostage
Birth of Grayson
Uncle John Meets Grayson
Miss Mystic Falls Competition
Blood Brothers
Meeting Isobel
John's Our Father
Mayor's Wake
Carnival Night
Next Nine Days
Chicken Pox
Where's Elena?
Story of Katerina Petrova
Man in a Suit
Meeting Elijah
Confronting Elena
John's Return
Historical Tea Party
Dinner Party
Caroline Reunites with Matt
Isobel's Return
60s Dance
Klaus' Curse
Last Day
Life for a Life
Damon's Dying?
Shared Birthday
Klaus' Return
Return Home
Klaus' Family Missing
Next 3 Episodes
Mikaelson Ball
Sired and Linked
Denver

Telling Matt

3.9K 94 3
By BiancaEvans2

Mira's POV

I sigh as I look at my slight baby bump. I can't believe I was so stupid and slept with Elena's now ex-boyfriend. Granted, I was drunk at the time. But now, I'm fifteen weeks pregnant with our baby. Aunt Jenna and Liz know. But no one else does, yet. I have no idea how anyone is going to react. Yes, Elena and Matt aren't together anymore. But we had sex when they were together. I'm the worse twin in the world.

A knock on the bathroom door pulls me from my thoughts. "Mira, you ready?" Jeremy asks from the other side. I pull on my over-size hoodie and put my hair in it's normal ponytail. Elena and I look exactly alike, being identical twins and all. But I always have my hair up. Whether it be a pony tail, messy bun or braid. Where as Elena always has it down, unless she is in her cheerleader outfit.

I leave the bathroom. Jeremy and I head downstairs together. We hear Elena mention coffee and find her in the kitchen with Aunt Jenna. "Is there coffee?" Jeremy asks. Nicking Elena's.

"Your first day of school and I'm totally unprepared. Lunch money?" Jenna says holding t some money. Elena refuses it. But Jeremy and I take some though. "Anything else? A number two pencil? What am I missing?" she asks us.

"Don't you have a big presentation today?" Elena and I ask her.

"I'm meeting with my thesis advisor at...now. Crap!" Jenna curses.

"Then go. We'll be fine" Elena assures her and she left. "You okay?" she asks Jeremy.

"Don't start" he tells her and left. I grab my bag and journal. Both Elena and I have a journal. Our mum got us all one. Jeremy used to use his for drawing. But he hasn't drawn since our parents died. Elena and I write in ours.

"Bonnie's here" Elena states grabbing her bag. I nod and we left the house together. Locking the door behind us. Elena gets in the front seat and I get in the back. I start to write in my journal as Bonnie sets off for school.

Dear Diary,

Today is the first day back at school since my parents died and I discovered I as pregnant. I plan on telling Matt today about the baby. I hope it goes well. I know Elena is worried about today also, she wants to show everyone that she is better. But I know she is not the same person since our parents died. Because I'm not.

"Elena! Back in the car" Bonnie says. Pulling me from my writing. I look up putting my pen down. As Elena looks out at Bonnie.

"I did it again, didn't I? I--I'm sorry, Bonnie. You were telling me that..." Elena starts to say.

"That I'm psychic now" Bonnie finishes and I smile.

"Then predict something" I tell her as I close my journal.

"About us" Elena adds. Bonnie goes to predict something. When a crow suddenly hit the car. We all freaked and Bonnie pulled over as I hold my stomach protectively, trying to calm my breathing down.

"What was that?! Oh, my god! Elena, Mira are you guys okay?" Bonnie asks us concerned. I nod my head mutely.

"It's okay. I'm fine" Elena assures her.

"It was like a bird or something. It came out of nowhere" Bonnie states.

"Really, we can't be freaked out by cars for the rest of our lives" Elena tells her.

"She's right" I agree as I relax in my chair.

"I predict this year is going to be kick ass. And I predict all the sad and dark times are over and you both are going to be beyond happy" Bonnie tells us. Elena and I smile. I hope she is right. Bonnie drives us the rest of the way to school, without another incident. She parked in an empty spot and we headed inside to our lockers. That are next to each other.

We spot Matt by his locker listening to music and Elena waves. But he ignores her. Shutting his locker and walks away. "He hates me" Elena says.

"That's not hate. That's you dumped me, but I'm too cool to show it, but secretly I'm listening to Air Supply's greatest hits" Bonnie tells her.

"I'll see you guys later" I tell them and go after Matt. I catch up to him and grab his arm. "Hi Matt" I say with a small smile.

"Mira, hi" he says removing the airbuds.

"Can we talk?" I ask him. He nods his head. "In private?" I dd and he lead me to an empty classroom.

"This about Elena?" he asks.

"No" I tell him. "Do you remember that night on the tenth of May?" I ask him.

"We agreed never to speak of that night" he reminds me. "It was a mistake" he adds.

"It was, but that mistake has come back to haunt us" I tell him sheepishly.

"What do you mean?" he asks me confused. I sigh and grab his hand. Placing it on my baby bump. His eyes widen as he looks at me shocked.

"Us sleeping together was a mistake, but this baby isn't. It didn't ask to be created. I plan on keeping it and I hope you'll help me co-parent it" I tell him. "I understand it's a lot to process and I don't expect us to date. But I want my baby to know it's dad, you have my number when you're ready to talk" I state. I left the room.

I start to head to my first class and see Elena talking to a new guy outside the boys bathroom. "Come on Elena" I say. She and the guy look at me. He looks at me shocked and I see his eyes flick to my stomach. I frown. "Elena, we can't be late or Tanner will go nuts" I tell her.

"Right" she says. The guy lets her pass. "Thank you" she says and we head to history. We sit in our usual seats be side each other. I notice the new guy join us. He sits behind us and I notice him staring at Elena during class.

(Time skip)

Elena went to the cemetery to visit our parents grave and write in her journal. I've come to the grill. I start to write in my journal. Dear Diary, so I told Matt about the baby and he was shocked. We still haven't talked about it properly yet. I hope he will agree to be in the baby's life. "Mira" someone says and I look up to see Matt. "Can we talk?" he asks and I nod my head. I close my journal putting it away as he sits down. "When did you find out?" he asks me.

"Jenna and Liz found out the day my parents died. But didn't tell me until after the funeral. They are the only ones who know aside from us" I tell him.

"Damn" he curses.

"I know it's not ideal and you love my twin sister. But like I said, I don't want us to date. I just want you in our baby's life, you decide how much you want to be involved" I assure him.

"I want to be involded" he assures me. "But I never had a dad growing up, what if I'm not good at it?" he asks me. I grab his hand and give him a smile.

"You will be an amazing father" I assure him. He smiles. "I have an appointment this Saturday, want to come?" I ask and he nods his head. Just then Tyler and Bonnie arrive. "Our secret for now" I tell him and go join Bonnie at the pool table. While Tyler took my seat.

"What were you and Matt talking about?" she asks me.

"Tell you some other time" I tell her. "The others meeting us here?" I ask and she nods her head. We start to play pool. Care soon joins us and she starts to talk to Bonnie about the new guy. Apparently his name is Stefan Salvatore, that name sounds familiar. Like I've seen it somewhere before. Matt soon joins us and starts to play pool with Bonnie. While Care and I went to order food & drinks.

Elena arrives with Stefan. Matt left. Us girls sit at a table with Stefan and Care starts to grill him about his past. "So, you were born in Mystic Falls?" Care asks.

"Mm-Hmm. And moved when I was still young" Stefan answers.

"Parents?" Bonnie asks.

"My parents passed away" he states.

"We're sorry" Elena and I tell him. Elena asks if he has siblings.

"None that I talk too" he answers. Which suggests he has at least one, but they aren't close. "I live with my uncle" he adds.

"So, Stefan, if you're new, then you don't know about the party tomorrow night" Care says changing the subject.

"It's a back to school thing at the falls" Bonnie explains.

"Are you both going?" Stefan asks Elena and I.

"Elena is, but I'm not" I state.

"But you have to come" Care whines.

"No, I don't. Besides I'm not really in a party mood" I state. We hang out a little longer, before going home.

(Time skip)

So Elena is at the bonfire with the others. While I am at home with Jenna. "So did you tell Matt yesterday?" she asks as she hands me a hot chocolate.

"Yes, and he took is pretty well. He agreed to come to my next appointment" I tell her.

"That's good" she says with a smile. "Have you told anyone else yet?" she asks. I shake my head. "You know you won't be able to hide it for much longer" she reminds me.

"I know, I'm just scared about everyones reactions. Especially, Elena's" I admit.

"She's your twin sister and she loves you" she assures me. "I can be there, you don't have to do it alone" she adds.

"I'll tell her and Jeremy after the appointment, I don't want anything to affect the appointment" I tell her. She nods her head. The phone rings and she goes to answer it. Se soon returns.

"That was Elena, apparently Vicki was attacked by some sort of animal. I'm gonna go pick them up" she tells me. I nod my head and she left. I decide to call it a night. I got ready for bed and laid down. I soon drift off to sleep as I hear the others return home.

A/N

Picture above of Mira's 15 week pregnant belly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

370K 6K 23
Their love is unconditional, bounded by hundreds of years together. An Original vampire and an Original hybrid put together makes the world a dangero...
272 24 10
my name is Amanda Gilbert I am Elena's older twin sister by 5 minutes. we are identical twins but different personalities. She is the schoolgirl and...
246K 5.9K 44
Laura Gilbert is the younger sister of Elena Gilbert, the sassy and sarcastic twin. The most popular girl in school and on the cheerleading squad sta...
95.2K 2K 82
--Vampire Diaries Fanfiction-- We're all born and one day we all die. But the world isn't that simple. We all know the stories our parents told us be...