8 Makes 1 Home.

By Ikonicatiny

when KQ contacts the company InNa works for, she soon finds out that she'll be taking care of 8 loud but amaz... More

| First Day |
| K.I.S.S.I.N.G |
| Let's Wait A While |
| Jealousy |
| It's A Date. |
| BumJoong |
| First Date |
| Sunrise |
| Late Night Talks |
| Let Me Take Care of You |
| Merry Christmas! | part 1
| Merry Christmas | part 2
| Full-Time |
| Amicus Ad Aras |
| Celebratory Ice Cream |
| Happy New Years! |
| Boyfriend Switch |
| Cheating |
| Since The Beginning |
| Nicknames |
| Friendaversary Sickness |
| NO1LIKEYOU |
| Their Favorite Child |
| Home Sweet Home |
| New Hair |
| Gonna Be a Long Flight |
| Valentines Day |
| My Precious Boy |
| Xikers |
| Morning After |
| Morning After pt 2 | Smile On Their Face|
| ATEEZ Headed To Thailand |
| Future |
| Happy Birthday YuYu! |
| Happy Birthday YuYu! Pt 2 | YuNa Is Real! |
| Incredibly Happy |
| Home |
| Cherry blossoms |
| Angel Baby |
| Yuna Is Out |
| Flashback |
| Size Kink. |
| Livestream |
| Dating Rumors |
| Lovesome Festival |
| Aegyo Couple |
| Happy Birthday! |
| Bits and Pieces |
| Welcome To The GroupChat! |
| TOKTOQ |
A/N: important.
|Golden Hour|

| Missing WooSan Hours |

104 4 0
By Ikonicatiny

(A/N: I don't know if Wooyoung went with them to Japan, but I'm assuming he's still in Korea. If not, just pretend he is for the sake of the story)

"If you ring the damn bell one more time, I will shove it so far up your ass, that it'll come out of your mouth covered in shit, and you'll be tasting it for the next five years," I said glaring at Wooyoung on the couch and he just gave me a cheekily smile.

Wooyoung had hurt his ankle during their achor in Seoul show, so he wasn't able to join them in Japan and had stay for treatment, and unfortunately I had to stay too to take care of him. Don't get me wrong, I love Wooyoung and would do anything for him. But he was getting on my nerves. He'd ring the bell I gave when I was literally right beside him, and would purposely ring it when I entered the room.

"I'm sorry, I'm just bored and I want you to pay attention to me, " he said looking at me and I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Also...can you massage my feet?"

"Fine, put them on my lap. "

I watched as he smiled widely as he placed his feet on my lap after I sat down on the couch. I removed his socks and gently started massaging them. Wooyoung's attention went back on the TV as he put his hands behind his head in a relaxing position.

I do have to agree with him though. It's been really boring around here without the other's and I was really missing Yunho. And I'm sure he was missing San.

"What do you want for dinner tonight?" I asked looking at him and he shrugged before thinking for a moment.

"How about chicken?" He asked looking at me and I nodded smiling.

"Sounds good to me, I'll order it in a bit, " I said and he nodded smiling at me.

We watched TV for a while as I massaged his feet until we started to get hungry. After I ordered the food, I sent Yunho a text asking if he could send me the pictures he took of us a while back.

"Stop texting and come back and cuddle with me, " Wooyoung said looking at me and I chuckled nodding. I laid down on the couch beside him and he wrapped his arms around my waist and put his head on my chest. I ran my fingers through his hair and he smiled looking at me.

"What?"

"Remember when I tried to kiss you?" He asked looking at me and I nodded, "what about it?" I asked looking at him and he shook his head.

"Nothing. I was just thinking about it, "he said putting his head back on my chest and I nodded.

"I almost throat punched you," I said with a chuckle and he laughed.

"Yeah sorry about that, " he apologized and I looked at him. "Eh, it's okay. It's in the past now," I said and he nodded against me.

"Hey, are you gonna help me bathe later?" He asked looking at me and I nodded smiling.

"Do you want a shower or bath?"

"Bath!" He said excitedly and I nodded smiling widely at him. "You got it."

~

After dinner, I helped him get undressed and helped him into the tub. I got his hair wet before putting shampoo on my hand and rubbed it into his hair, I didn't even realize that he was watching me the whole time with a soft smile and kind eyes. I rinsed the shampoo out of his hair before putting conditioner in my hand and rubbed that into his hair as well.

"Lift your arms, " I said putting bodywash on a loofah and he nodded doing as told and rubbed the soap along his arms, chest and stomach. "Turn," I instructed and he did as told. I rubbed the soap along his back and helped him stand so I could get his legs and butt. After he sat back down in the tub I rinsed off the conditioner and body wash from him.

After I helped him get out and dried his body off before helping him get dressed and blow dried his hair and helped him back to the living room.

"Do you need anything?" I asked looking at him and he nodded smiling, "can you get me a bottle of water?" He asked and I nodded smiling before going to the kitchen to get him a water.

When I came back he was sprawled out on the couch.

"Here you go, I said handing him his water and he sat up straight taking it while smiling at me. "Thank you so much, you're so sweet to me, " he said looking at me.

"Alright, what's up with you? You're being weird today?" I asked putting my hands on my hips.

"Nothing is up, I just enjoy your company. "

"Really?"

"Yes. Can't a guy enjoy someone's company without something being up- wait that didn't sound right," he said making me laugh and he smiled widely at me.

"No but seriously, nothing is up."

"Alright, if you say so."

"Also..you didn't have to wash my butt, I could've done that, " he said shyly looking at me.

"Huh..I guess you could have. Why didn't you say anything?"

"I don't know, I guess that I was imaging that it was S-"

"Alright, I'm gonna stop you there. I don't want to hear it," I said making him laugh.

"Alright, I'm gonna go finish the laundry. You good here?"

"Mhm."

~

Wooyoung's POV.

My lord, I feel like I've watched everything a thousand times, gosh I'm so bored.

My eyes lit up as I saw that San was calling me and quickly answered.

San: "Hey baby, how you doing?"

Wooyoung: "I'm alright, just incredibly bored. "

San: "Well..I have some free time if you wanna do what we talked about?"

I raised my eyebrows with a smirk.

Wooyoung: "Really? I thought you were joking about that."

San: "I was at first, but then I started to think about it and the thought of you moaning my name over the phone, really turns me on. "

I bit my bottom lip looking around the room nervously.

Wooyoung: "I don't know Sannie, Inna could come in at any moment. "

San: "Well, we gotta be quick anyway, so don't think too much, just imagine me pulling your pants down slowly. "

(A/N: Somewhat sexual content incoming. Skip until you see '🐱' if you don't want to read it)

I closed my eyes doing as told and started pumping myself as my breath hitched.

San: "that's it baby, just like that," he praised in a husky voice.

I heard him unbuckle his belt as my thumb rubbed over the slit of my cock spreading the precum around the tip.

I moaned his name quietly into the phone and heard him moan as well.

San: "You're such a good boy for me, huh?"

Wooyoung: "Y-yes I am, j-just for you, all for you," I said moaning as I pumped myself faster.

I opened my eyes for a split second and saw Inna looking at me with a disappointed face and quickly pulled my pants up.

🐱

"Seriously? I leave the room for two minutes and you're having phone sex with San...disappointed but not surprised, " she said putting a basket of clothes on the coffee table.

"Heh, sorry Inna..San we gotta finish later," I whispered into the phone.

"Damn, and I was so close too," he groaned buckling his belt back.

"Hey San, where exactly are you? It sounds kinda loud. "

"Uh..I can't tell you, it kinda weird to be doing what I was doing here."

"Sannie?" I said sternly and he sighed.

"Alright...I'm back stage in an empty corner. "

"Oh my God, San!" I yelled through the phone and he chuckled nervously.

"I'm sorry! I had an issue down there and all I could think about was you, " He apologized and I rolled my eyes.

"I don't know if that's cute, kinky or gross, " I said honestly and he chuckled.

"Right well, I gotta go now, love you."

"Love you too, Sannie, " I said before hanging up the phone and looked at Inna beside me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 44 15
"it's easier to write lyrics when you're here." in which dara gets an offer to train at kq entertainment, but ultimately falls in love with boy in a...
86.4K 2.3K 60
An ordinary girl from KQ academy named Chang Yuri has 8 boys obsessed with her and a crazy in love best friend who driven her into a world of lies an...
313K 14.4K 26
"𝘢 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘺 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘭 𝘮𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘩? 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘮𝘺 𝘵𝘺𝘱𝘦. " 𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝗵𝗼𝗻𝗴𝗷𝗼𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗻 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗲�...
619K 32K 66
"𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘵𝘴' 𝘫𝘪𝘮𝘪𝘯 𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘣𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘵𝘶𝘣...?" 𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝘀𝗮𝗻 𝗴𝗲𝘁𝘀 𝗮𝗶𝗿𝗱𝗿𝗼𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗱 𝗺𝗲𝗺𝗲𝘀 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗱𝗮𝘆, 𝗶𝗻...