Dead Mate || K.TH

By Yoonchrisgull

"Come on, say it again. I am a perfect devil. Tell me how bad i am. It makes me feel so good." His dear dark... More

Foward
Dead Mate
Taken
Black Magic
Human
Dead Rose
Brothers
Vampires
Dark
Air
Heaven And Hell
Lonely Swan
A Sadist's Torture
Truth Revealed
The Last Heir Of The Throne
My Queen
Bite Of A Vampire
Thirst
Undead
Twisted Pleasures
Sensual Dream
Loosing My Mind
The Gathering
The Corruptive Sinister
Scattered Scars
Divine Red
The Last Human
The Price Of A Human
Cry For Help
The Loving Arms Of Death
Fated For Life
Fading
The Dark House
The Quiet Death
Bloodied Roses
Till Death Did Them Apart
The Night Of Love
Sacrifice
The Supposed Death
A Proposal
The Protector

The Temptress

2K 184 70
By Yoonchrisgull

After the gathering ordeal, Y/n was bedridden for a whole week.

She seems to have drifted too far into a space in her mind, her mentality tested out of her limits, and she remained hazy and unmoving for days. Jin checked in on her everyday and even if she did open her eyes, the only thing she was able to do was blink those dazed eyes up at the ceiling.

Today however, when he walks into her room, he finds her up and leaning against the headboard of the bed. She tilts her head up when she hears the door opening, watching at the vampire stops at the sight of her.

She stare at him, round eyes clearer than yesterday.

"Took you a while to come by." He mumbles, walking inside the room and towards her. He puts down a tray containing a glass of water on the nightstand, staring down at her. "Do you remember anything?"

She blinks up at him. She tries to remember the last few days but comes back empty handed. It just feels like she's been sleeping for years. Her limbs are numb from not moving for quite some time and it feel like her mouth is more jammed than before.

Her lips parts, and she winces. Her voice is long gone at this point, but somehow it feels like her mouth won't open either.

And that is when she remembers.

Akira.

Those wild ruthless eyes. She flinch at the memory of him, of his rough unforgiving hands that pushed and abused. He took and took only, leaving her breathless and sobbing.

She shivers, body turning cold even if that man is long gone. But the memories remain, and seems like they will remain with her till the end of time. Another reason for her to claw at her skin now, to clean herself off of the touch of worthless men.

He almost killed her, and if it wasn't for one of these brothers, she would be dead. She doesn't remember much who it was because she fell to the ground and black out right after. But she remembers the scent on him.

She sniffs, blinking her tears away. She curls into a ball, looking down at her arms that are marked with fading wounds and bites. They are all over her body, and judging by how sore her neck feels, there is no doubt there are marks there too.

Akira choked her, after all. And she remembers the cracking of bones, as if the bone in her neck was broken. Then how come it is fine now?

"Taehyung fixed you up."

She looks up at Jin, wide eyes staring at the older man who blankly stares back. Taehyung..?

That is his name. The one who has the darkest eyes she's ever seen. She shivers at just the thought of those eyes. He was the one who fixed her..

She starts to remembers that day, the memories coming back to her very slowly. Especially the ones after she completely lost her senses of thinking.

She was sitting in between his legs, his hand splayed across her throat, his other holding her wrists hostage. She trembles the more she remembers. He whispered deep into her ear, for her to stay still or he will break it again.

She doesn't realise she's stopped breathing. Having being so close to him, and the thought of him having his hands on her, it leaves her in a lump of fear. She runs from him every time she sees him, but he got so close and she couldn't even do anything about it.

Hands fisting the covers over her legs tightly, she is unable to breath. And Jin sighs when he sees it. He wraps his hand on the back of her head and pulls her head up. "Breath."

But she shakes her head, refusing to be alive anymore.

But he orders again. "Breath, you stubborn human." He squeeze her neck a bit, and she whimpers as she starts to think of Taehyung's hand on her neck again.

She sobs, and ends up inhaling the air around her. And once she does, she desperately tries to fill her lungs. She breathes heavily, droplets of blood falling down on the sheets.

She is too into her panic to notice it, but the smell of blood spreads the whole room. Jin instantly tilts his head away, his hand leaving her neck and picking up the cloth on the nightstand.

He puts it over one of her ears, whipping away the crimson blood before it leaks through the door. "You remained calm over what happened with the mage but you start having a panic attack when you remember Taehyung." The man scoffs, cleaning the trail of blood that escapes her ears.

It's the second time this has happened. If this keeps happening, sooner or later, she might actually loose her mind.

She trembles, unmoving as he inspects her ear. "Did Akira do something to you?" He asks, pulling away from her ear to look at the side of her head. She keeps her face ahead, her eyes wide and body trembling.

So his hand comes up and he grabs her by her chin, titling her face to face him. He stares down hard, watching the way her tears escape the home of her eyelids. "Did he hurt you ?" Jin has an idea of what happened between them when Akira took her away, the evidence lies all over her neck and arms.

But when he asks this time, he means the real damage, something that can't be undone by anything. She doesn't answer, of course she can't, but the terrified look she has on her face gives him enough clues.

However, before he could pull away, she starts to shake her head.

And he doesn't realise that he's let out a sight of relief. Good. He doesn't have the will in him to deal with something like this again.

"Listen to me." He squeeze her chin, forcing her to meet his gaze. "You survived that night, and you will continue to do so. Namjoon will be off your back for a while now since he got what he wanted. So if you don't want to go through that again, listen to what he says. If you are lucky enough, you might even be alive at the end of it."

She stares at him as he pulls away, his cold chilly hand leaving her skin. Alive? She will be alive in the end of it, he says? The only way she can get out of here alive is by giving away her child to them. The child is what they want, to end Jihyun's heir, to kill his last kin.

Jin stands on his feet, fixing his gaze down at her. "Up on your feet now. I will be waiting for you in the kitchen. Collect yourself and put some food in that stomach. If I am being honest, I would say you want to kill that child yourself."

He walks out after that, leaving her alone. She gulps, her stomach growling now that the attention is brought to it. She hasn't eaten for seven days, even she wonders how the child has survived all this time.

She tries to get up, even if her body trembles and her head spins. She pulls her legs towards the floor and tries to stand up. But she ends up tripping, falling on the floor as her arm flail towards the nightstand to balance herself. She ends up dragging her arm against the edge of the nightstand, a gasp leaving her as the wood leaves a long scratch down her upper arm.

She gives her state no mind, and tries to get up again. This time she succeeds and push herself towards the bathroom where she washes her body till her skin is red. After she's done, she puts on a long sleeved frock to hide her scratched up arms.

She skips out of the bathroom, a towel in her hand which she uses to dry her wet hair. One look towards the ticking clock, and her hand halts. It's eight o'clock. It's been two hours. She's late.

She turns around and hurriedly walks towards the door. Jin won't be nice with her. They all are very strict with their time, he made sure she gets that through her head. She pulls the door open and walks out, towel still in her hand.

She close the door behind her and steps away from it, but she halts when she hears another door closing. She freezes into her place, knowing exactly who it is.

A step echo the hall, and then another. She can hear him cause of how quiet the house is. She gulps, head hesitantly turning towards the far left corner where his room is.

Her body automatically straightens, instincts alert to make a run for it.

Taehyung's eyes lifts and lands on her, hands buried deep into his pockets. Y/n physically shrinks, immediately looking away. She clumsily steps towards her door again, keeping the space open for him to walk through even if the hallway is spacious enough to fit ten people. Grabbing the doorknob to ground her shaking instincts, she curls herself further against the door. She flinches when her sore breasts squish against her arms.

His footsteps are as quiet as a small pin dropping on the ground, but for some reason, they seem to shake the very earth under her feet.

They all are no doubt gathering for dinner. She is so done for.

Her eyes shut close when he gets closer and closer, and as light as air, he wipes past her. The cold from his body makes her shiver, and her head spins a thousand rounds suddenly.

Something bugs her in the back of her head, as if someone is trying to speak. Or someone is actually speaking, but her ears are too buzzed to pick up the words.

The very air around her ceases, as if it's caught in her throat and time seems to oddly slow down. She breathes out, a puff of smoke escaping her lips as if she is standing in between heaps of snow.

She blinks at it, alert yet slow.

Her head slowly tilts towards the man who is walking away, and even he seems to slow down, even though he is walking at a normal pace. Her vision seems to have slowed everything down.

But one look at him, and she realises he's actually slowed down his steps, his nose picking a new scent that was not present in the breath of these halls before.

His head tilts to the side, and slowly twists towards her as the scent seems to be coming from where she is standing. His lidded gaze meets her doey ones, the little woman practically swaying in her place.

She stares at him who stands a good distance away from her, blinking at his face when just a moment ago, she couldn't even take the sight of him.

She breathes again, the same smoke leaving the plump of her cherry lips. The strands of her wet hair curls around her, the jet black thick and long. Water drips from them like tiny drops of pearly dews, which forms over the cool surface of roses that bloom their garden outside.

Her dress is fit on her, soft material flush against the swell of breasts. It falls under her knees, and she stands a small little human against her door. Nowhere to run and nowhere to hide, how far can her tiny feet take her? She will be hunted down in a second, and devoured whole in minutes.

He inhales, and looks away.

And she blinks, clearing her eyes. She was staring at him in a daze for so long that she started to think it was Jihyun in front of her.

—————————

Well... that went somewhere eyy lmao. And no guys, just cause he is like this in this scene doesn't means he's in love with her, or he feels anything for her. I guess even I forgot sometimes that This book is a slow burn. So please read through it with lots of love. 🤧

I was THIS close to twisting this scene around, for him to walk towards her while she leans herself against the wall. He will tower over her, looking down at her and let his long luscious fingers run over the little bulge in her stomach. She will speak a word here for the first time, "Up" she would say cause she used to say that to her mate so it comes naturally to her. Then he will pick her up and she will cuddle up to him cause I'm INSANE NSJEJSJWWJ SAVE ME YALL.

yes, this book is filled with love like this. So bare with the angst a bit. This book will get soo much more amazing.

Hope you like the chapter. I'll update Cigarettes and Condom tomorrow. Leave lots of love in your way.

💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

474K 23.7K 39
What happens when a werewolf smells the beautiful human being?💕 Can a human be a werewolf's mate? This is my first A/B/O story angels. Ships. Jinko...
1M 41.5K 41
Living a normal life was easy. You had everything you wanted; a job, friends. The only bad thing? Being unable to love anyone but your mate. But who...
50.6K 2.2K 8
"If you choose to keep our baby, then we will stay with you in human form for one year", Namjoon smiled, soft and lovingly, silver eyes softening, "w...
302K 12.5K 64
"I have every right to say this y/n" I glared at the man in front of me. "You are no one to me" I yelled making every word clear to him. He clenched...