๐•๐ž๐ง๐จ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ~๐ก...

By Strayfever

#1 TOXIC SERIES It's the typical Enemies to Lovers story, flavored by yours truly. Raised in the same neighbo... More

|Lee & Hwang|
|1|
|2|
|3|
|4|
|5|
|6|
|7|
|8|
|9|
|10|
|11|
|12|
|13|
|14|
|15|
|16|
|17|
|18|
|19|
|20|
|21|
|22|
|23|
|โ™ก|
|24|
|25|
|26|
|27|
|28|
|29|
|30|
|31|
|32|
|34|
|35|
|36|
|37|
|38|
|39|
|40|
|41|
|42|
|43|
|44|
|45|
|46|
|47|
|48|
|49|
|50|
|51|
|52|
|53|
|54|
|55|
|56|
|57|
|58|
|59|
|60|
|61|
|62|
|63|
|64|
|65|
|66|
|67|
|68|
|69|
|70|
|71|
|72|
|73|
|โ™ก|
|74|
|75|
|76|
|77|
|78|
|79|
|80|
|81|
|82|
|83|

|33|

2.5K 126 157
By Strayfever

Just a few words short from 4k. Say thank you author.

My chest. My stomach. Everything was covered in sweat. I was trying to catch my breath, oblivious for a moment that I still lay sprawled out—totally spent—on Lee's lap. It was when his hand moved that I noticed mine had covered his, holding my cock. And that I could feel his warm breath going through my hair. Fuck, and he was still hard beneath me.

"Just give me a second," I croaked out, my throat in desperate need of water. But Lee didn't respond. He didn't move. He only let go of my softening dick to lay his arm on the armrest.

There was a flickering in my mind. And just like that, it was gone again. But the image was clear. It was a fantasy. A wonder, of how it would be to go down on Lee. I had a long list of sexual specialties—cock sucking wasn't one of them. I let Yang do the honor of bettering his skills. It was never an interest of mine.

But Lee made me curious. He did not once give me the feeling he wanted something in return. He got me off and then he left. At first, I thought he was not attracted to me in a sexual way, which battered the crap out of my ego. But feeling him now was gluing everything back together.

It gave me a spurt of confidence to maybe get more out of this. Everyone knew I always wanted more.

My right hand moved over to his thigh, feeling incredibly muscular, and flexed beneath my touch. I squeezed above his knee, then rubbed back and forth.

"What are you doing?" Lee spoke against the shell of my ear. I angled my head, which still rested on his shoulder, to face him. His dark gaze peeked through his disheveled hair, all fucked up by having it pressed against my back earlier. The thought of his lips on my skin, and now seeing his lips up close, made me tingly inside. My tongue flicked over my lips, wetting them, and zeroed in on his. "—Hwang?"

"I'm just wondering something." My voice was a bit lost, groggy, as I spoke near his lips. Lee studied me with blown-out pupils. I bit my lip, physically restraining myself from devouring him on this loveseat.

"And that is?" His breath inflicted a chill rushing down my naked body, which was losing its hot aftermath it got from coming.

Never losing eye contact, I made it somehow work to flip. I knew I was going to give his black sweats white stains. The thought I was in some way marking him exhilarated me.

As I straddled his lap, my hands dangled over the backrest of the chair, and caged Lee's head with my arms. He had tilted his head up, watching me attentively, and rested it against the cushion.

"What do you want?" He rose a brow at that question. I leaned in a bit closer, searching for his warmth because I was shivering by now. Lee must have noticed, seeing that he moved his arms, letting the thick fabric of his sweater touch my sides. The pads of his fingers wandered over my back, pebbling my skin even more; he was thinking.

"Does it matter what I want?" His fingers stopped moving and got replaced by his warm palms resting on the small of my back. "You are getting what you want."

Was I though? In theory, he did do what I asked him to do. But knowing he only did this because I asked him annoyed me. He would never have done this if I hadn't tricked him.

What I truly wanted was for him to give in to me. How would he be if he let his guard down? A wall that was harder to break down than getting into the main estate of the president of North freaking Korea.

Even now, as I was sitting on his erection with my bare ass, he didn't budge. He had the unshakable strength of will of a fucking monk.

"So if I want more.. you'll let me?" I plucked on the hairs above his nape, wrapping a strand around my finger. I've flirted with the school librarian once—which was an eighty-year-old spinster that looked more dead than alive. She was definitely on the revived side when I winked at her. To get to my point, that felt like a walk in the park compared to Lee.

"And what more do you want?"

Everything.

Actions spoke louder than words, right? That's why I let one hand squeeze its way between my body and his to get to Lee's crotch. Feeling his warm and very hard cock against my palm made me quiver. New things thrilled me. Groping my enemy was something I could add to my weird-kinks-list.

As I wiggled my way to get better access, Lee huffed out a restrained breath. I lifted my hand to get beneath the waistband of his joggers and got surprised he wasn't wearing any underwear. My fingertips went through a dust of hair, and imagining him with a perfect trim down there aroused me on another level.

But that was where the fun ended. Lee got ahold of my wrist and took my exploring hand out of his sweats. He yanked me closer to him, forcing me to use my free arm to catch myself against his chest and hold myself up.

"Is this what you do with Yang?" he grumbled. His eyes were burning and a muscle ticked in his jaw, seeming to hold something in.

A frown appeared on my forehead. "What do you mean?"

"Do you pleasure him with your hands like that? Or does that foul mouth of yours do all the work? I thought it was a one-way street." Dark energy seeped out of him, invading me. The grip on my wrist was getting painful, but I was too entranced by his face to care. Lee had an odd switch when it came to Yang. I lost count by now of how many times he lost his cool. 

"No, I haven't returned the favor."

"Then stop touching me."

"What?"

"The deal was I'd take Yang's place as a friend. You made it clear he does the work in this weird relationship you have with him, so there is no reason to grope me like that."

I was scrambling for words. He was hard but he didn't want to get off? What the fuck was his problem? When my ego was finally put back together, Lee decided to squash it again like a fucking grape.

"Fine. Whatever." I felt a sudden embarrassment rise in me; I was literally naked on his lap trying to touch him and got blown off. And it made me scramble off of him, grasping the towel from the ground, and disappear into the bathroom. Never in my adult life were my cheeks painted this pink. So I made sure of it that the shower was hot enough to turn my whole body red, erasing the evidence. I hated that man with a passion.

"Which room are you staying in?" Lee followed me a few minutes after my sprint out. He leaned against the wooden divider, shamelessly checking me out. Once again, for the people in the back, I was comfortable with my body; I knew I was hot. But right now, I wasn't very happy to have him watch me like that. And being the uncontrollable horny ass I was, it fucking turned me on. So I faced the wall, grumbling a train of curse words to myself, and lowered the temperature with a faint hope it would lower my dick as well.

"143," I answered him.

"That's my room, Hwang.."

"Oh? Really? Such a coincidence." I cut the water off, patted myself dry, wrapped a fresh towel around my waist, and fucking prayed Lee couldn't see my semi-erection. He didn't earn the satisfaction. 

"You're not sleeping here with me."

"Tough shit, I'm not going anywhere. Now if you excuse me, I like to sleep on the right side of the bed." I brushed past him and slid under the covers. Safely hidden, the towel got thrown out of the bed and I turned my back to him. With my hands tugged under the pillow, I crashed my ear on it. I could hear Lee shuffle into the bedroom.

"Kind of bold of you to assume you can trust me. Who knows what will happen when you fall asleep." The room went dark. His joggers rustled as he walked to the other side of the bed. Lee sat on the covers, his back against the headboard, and a knee pulled up. He folded his arms on top of it and lay his head to rest. Eyes peeked at me, I didn't need light to know. I pulled the covers beneath my nose and looked back at him through my wild hair.

"There isn't much you can do, so.." Yet my heart stumbled. Lee made me do weird shit that even I couldn't understand. A part of me just liked to ruffle Lee's feathers, but now it felt it was me who was getting ruffled. 

"Only one way to find out. Good night, Hwang." Lee moved and ended up on his stomach. He folded his arms beneath his pillow and turned his head away from me. He stayed on top of the covers, drawing a clear line between us. Which was fine, it still allowed me to peel off bits of his wall. It was something. 

I wasn't sure how long it took for me to fall asleep. I did know Lee was the first to go. Even in his sleep, he was guarded; not once did he flip over on his back, he kept his scar hidden from me. But after that, everything was a bit fuzzy. Reality seeped into dreams, and dreams blurred into a mass of complete darkness.

Normally, waking up before my alarm was something I despised. Even if it were just minutes, I felt robbed of my sleep. But this time I thanked my biological clock.

Hwang was still deeply asleep. His pillow lay trapped between his tugged-up knees and the embrace of his arms. The fetal position made him look small—less killable for once. His face was hidden, buried, on top of the pillow, and surrounded by messy hair.

I turned fully on my side with my ear on my arm so I could get a better look. Not that there was much to see, besides him drooling into his pillow.

Hwang murmured something indistinctive, then pulled his head up for air. His cheeks were flushed from the hot cocoon he had created, and a little puffy. He rolled onto his back, the pillow discarded to his side, and rubbed over his face to get rid of an itchy lock. The same hand snaked over his body to get beneath the covers that had gathered at his slim waist.

"Why am I not surprised?" My eyes did a three-sixty and landed back on Hwang's very obvious morning wood imprinted into the cotton fabric. His hand found its destination and covered it.

Then rubbed it.

"Oh for God's sake," I growled under my breath when Hwang started to give me a show. He wasn't as deep in his sleep as I thought he was, seeing how he was enjoying the friction he created. They were lazy rubs, nothing too wild. Still, when I heard his soft whimper, exactly like the one I overheard on the phone, it electrified me.

I kept telling myself that restraining myself from sex for such a long time was affecting me in more ways than one, but I couldn't deny Hwang's sexual energy; he looked good like that, even half asleep.

Fuck, I needed to get laid. And my dick was telling me the same thing.

I felt a rush bubble through me, swelling my cock slightly with a twitch. My hand cupped it like it would help a damn thing to stop the process. The only thing I was grateful for was that he was still covered from the waist down. His moving hand was enough this early in the morning.

I decided to lay back on my stomach to will my dick to go back to normal, suffocating it. But it hadn't been a second when I heard a soft and very low voice coming through the door that separated the bedrooms in this suite.

"Hyung?"

Shit. Shit. Shit.

I dove on top of Hwang with my left forearm propped to the side of his head and my other hand grabbing his waist. His eyes shot open from the sudden intrusion, then widened when he noticed my face hovering above his.

"Wha—"

"Shhh!" I silenced Hwang and pushed him through his waist to my side of the bed and I plopped down on his. He wanted to say something again but I hid him beneath the covers before the door opened. 

"Hyung? I'm sorry to bother you so early but I left the cable of my phone charger here and it needs a charge before we head out."

I managed to grab my phone from the bedside table and sit upright against the headboard with one knee up to block as much of Hwang's tugged away form from my little cousin. But I mentally smacked myself on the head for not choosing the paper files instead of my phone when I saw where Felix's gaze went.

"It's toothpaste," I muttered when I looked down as well and saw the white stains splattered on my black sweats. I was going to murder Hwang.

"Hyung," Felix chuckled with a head shake. "Despite from what everyone is calling me, I'm not a kid.. it's fine. You know where my cable is?" He came closer, which gave me another level of anxiety. Hwang's muffled laugh didn't help either.

I leaned over him to get to the other side of the bed where Felix's cable lay on the nightstand. Along the way, I grabbed a pillow and pushed it onto the spot where Hwang's face must be.

"Here." I threw the white cable to Felix. "I'll meet you in the hallway fifteen minutes before ten, okay?"

Felix nodded and returned to his side of the suite.

"Holy shit," I breathed out, feeling like I a lost a few years of my life. Hwang came from underneath his feathered bunker with tousled hair and a deep smirk, telling me he wasn't letting this go. "—Don't."

"Toothpaste, huh?"

"Shut up."

"I always thought of you as the clean and uptight type," he continued, not at all threatened by my snippy voice.

He asked for it. I took another pillow and shoved it in his face, and I wasn't planning to hold it in. Hwang only laughed harder, so far that was possible and threw his sheet-covered legs around my waist to try and get an advantage of me.

His long arm succeeded in hooking around my neck and pushed me, along with his legs, off him. Once again, Hwang sat on top of me, naked.

There seemed to be a pattern.

🍋🥵

"If you want to suffocate me, do it the correct way." His wavy, blond hair curtained his face when he leaned in on me. Both thumbs pressured the soft spots on my throat, forcing my chin up, and his fingers curled around my neck. "Like this."

Our childish banter vanished as fast as the chocolate brown in Hwang's eyes. He watched his work with dilated pupils, digging his thumbs a little deeper. I could feel the veins in my neck, and one that ran along my temple, angrily appear.

And for whatever fucked up reason; I let him.

My arms lay limp beside my body while I studied him. The lack of oxygen made it a tad difficult to use my brain, though, but I only needed a percentage to come to the conclusion Hwang liked this.

His nose skimmed over my cheek, covering my face with his hair, and whispered, "Let me fuck you."

A chill ran down my spine, affected by his loaded words. The vein on my forehead throbbed, he then let go. With him still so close to me I coughed for air from the side. The burn lingered in my throat, and tears stung my eyes. I shifted my face back at him. Was he serious?

"If this is your way of asking me to demolish your hole, we can negotiate about that," I rasped, then scraped my throat.

"No." Hwang's dark gaze burned my skin.

"Then no it is."

"I can make you feel good," he promised with a heavy desire laced in his voice. I could understand now why women caved in so easily, he was very persuasive. It made you doubt your fucking sexual preference by just getting stared at you like that. 

"Which part didn't you understand yesterday? You're not touching me. You can shove it in your own arse and make yourself feel good. Add that to your list of weird kinks."

Hwang smiled at that. His fingertips ghosted over my throat which was probably colored red by now. Like an artist admiring his work, his smile deepened. "You will yield to me one day. Your fighting spirit makes it all the more fun for me to break it down." He inched closer to me, exposing my throat by pushing my chin up with his thumb. "Let me at least fuck your mouth, I'm fucking hard." Then he kissed my Adam's apple. 

I hitched out a breath, taken off guard by his boldness. Hwang backed away, letting me admire his body. The white covers draped around his waist made him look like a Greek God, complimenting the golden skin on his carved-out stomach. He was in great shape. Constantly fighting me did him good. 

"Why are you smiling?" Hwang wondered while he palmed his erection through the covers. "Are you that excited?" He rose on his knees, letting the white fabric fall. He was indeed very hard. My jaw hurt from the many times he fucked my throat. 

"Nothing. You are just very obsessed with me."Hwang crept closer, fluffed a pillow to put under my head, and then aligned the tip of his cock with my mouth. "I'm not going to let go that you crossed the sea for this." He smirked and pushed my lips open to shut me up.

Gentler than normal, he rolled his hips. The saltiness of his arousal washed over my tongue as he went back and forth. Hwang moaned the moment his cock went in as if all problems in life vaporized into thin air. His head fell back into his neck, fingers threaded through my hair, and his other hand cupped the underside of my jaw, feeling his hard length rub against the inside of my throat.

I let him have his control for a moment. Three thrusts and then my blunt nails bit deep into his ass cheeks and forced him to pull out. Hwang yelped from the sudden pain and raised his head back up to meet my gaze. I sat upright, making him tumble on his back between my legs. He looked at me with dark, horny eyes and bit his lip when I came from underneath him so I could be on top. 

Whatever Hwang made himself believe, it wasn't all true. He didn't need to control everything, he gave it to me multiple times without him knowing. And I was about to seize it again. 

I pressed his knees outward, pushing his hips deeper into the mattress. His erection lay hard against his lower abdomen, eagerly waiting. Mine were practically blue-balled by now, hating me, but I needed to keep my distance so I wouldn't lose sight of the bigger picture. Which was simply winning from Hwang.

My nose followed the pulsing vein from the tip down to his balls. I nibbled on the loose skin, then sucked on it. Hwang reacted to my suckling by trying to get his legs back up, but my palms on his inner thighs kept them where they needed to be; spread.

"Lee," he moaned my name when sucking changed into licking. He noticed my tongue diverged from his balls and heavy erection to his sensitive area. Back at Han's club, a little birdie told me Hwang has a very reactive prostate. He could go all Alpha male on me as much as he wanted, it didn't change the fact he has a very needy body.

I was just being helpful.

Softly but surely, I flicked my tongue over his hole. I was testing the waters and looked up to see what Hwang's reaction would be. He shot up into a sitting position and grabbed me harshly on my hair; eyes wild and his lips parted.

"Don't do that," he growled meekly.

"You sure?" This time I dipped in.

"Y-yes," he then breathed heavily. 

"Then stop me." I stopped looking at him to give his ass my devoted attention. My hands repositioned to the inside of his knees to lift his lower body off the mattress. Hwang fell flat on the bed again, losing his wits. The hold on my hair relaxed and shifted into soft strokes.

Every time he released those airy moans, my cock twitched. I liked him needy, buttering beneath my touch. And I wanted to show him a different kind of pleasure. Call it my weakness if you will, but it entranced me to see him like this.

Normally with a hole all lubed up like that with my spit I would start using my fingers. But even if Hwang was a self-centered bastard, I wouldn't overstep his boundaries. So I licked my way up to his dripping cock and sucked it down to the back of my throat.

"Jesus!" His hips snapped upward, I wasn't holding him down anymore and synced the pumping of my hands with the bobbing of my head. "You're going to make me come like that."

Kind of the point. I had a deal to make within the next hour.

It didn't take long for Hwang to start trembling. One last twirl of my tongue around the base,  a hollow of my cheeks, and he released into my mouth. His fingers were back in my hair, tugging, as his torso lifted off the bed. His head supported his weight, arching his throat into a beautiful curve, and I decided there and then that, that was the sexiest thing I'd ever seen. 

His cum trickled out of my mouth, back over the base of his cock, then I let go. His erection flopped against his stomach. I crawled over his body, shivering and breathing heavily beneath me, and faced him. Hwang had his eyes shut, trying to catch his breath through his mouth. My hand clamped around his jaw, prying his mouth a bit farther open. He now looked at me. I looked back. Then the last bit of his cum dripped out of my mouth into his and I closed it.

"Go wash and then leave," I ordered him. Hwang did what was told, for once, and stood up to hit the shower. I followed him with my eyes and spotted the love bites on his ass I made last night. Purple. Blue. Green. Fucking beautiful.

Shit.

So yeah.. bye.

☞ ☆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 3.7K 26
Hyunjin Gang/Mafia FF You always wondered where Hyunjin went and why he always came back injured. When he disappeared one day, you accidentally found...
21.1K 1.1K 31
"How much of self respect do you lack to ask me to fuck you just to prove a point?" "You are hot too." He adds like it makes a difference. ~ In a w...
261K 13.2K 120
*trigger warnings at the end* -updated every wednesday- Funhouses, they should be fun right, like the name suggests? well, this one can be, it just d...
118K 5.3K 40
ส€แด‡แด˜สŸแด€แด„แด‡แดแด‡ษดแด›-,,๐˜ˆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ." Minho and Hyunjin are known to be the Tom a...